The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Creampie from a female perspective?

I have a married ex gf previously with 3 kids, when we together she often told me to cum inside her as she love the feeling. She also told me she is safe cause she went hospital in the past before to do something to prevent her from getting pregnant from her husband.

Why she is with me, well her husband was attached to Vietnam for work and he had a gf there. How she knows, his that gf tagged him in 1 of the photos that how. So she feels her husband is cheating on her and she too went out looking for some love.
I have been with her for 3 months, shot in her 1 time the rest of the time is either pulled out shot on her tummy or she suck me dry.

She really love the feeling of getting CIP. I did asked her why but she also cant explained just love the feeling.

And all along i didnt wear CD.
Old 14-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I have a married ex gf previously with 3 kids, when we together she often told me to cum inside her as she love the feeling. She also told me she is safe cause she went hospital in the past before to do something to prevent her from getting pregnant from her husband.

Why she is with me, well her husband was attached to Vietnam for work and he had a gf there. How she knows, his that gf tagged him in 1 of the photos that how. So she feels her husband is cheating on her and she too went out looking for some love.
I have been with her for 3 months, shot in her 1 time the rest of the time is either pulled out shot on her tummy or she suck me dry.

She really love the feeling of getting CIP. I did asked her why but she also cant explained just love the feeling.

And all along i didnt wear CD.
Every women will want that feeling. Just worried about implications. Just like all males wants to be without protection also.

Heard Moderna is coming up with a HIV vaccine. If that works, may change the whole paradigm
Old 14-07-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Every women will want that feeling. Just worried about implications. Just like all males wants to be without protection also.

Heard Moderna is coming up with a HIV vaccine. If that works, may change the whole paradigm
Im ok with protection. But i dont know why i end up always pull out.

Hope there really a cure for HIV
Old 14-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Erm... even with HIV vaccine, there are still other STDs that has no cure. So still will need protection unless you absolutely trust your partners.
Old 14-07-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
Sidurdsson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Hold on to the record as long as you could
Hold the record have ang bao to collect?
Old 14-07-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12399 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidurdsson View Post
Hold the record have ang bao to collect?
Yes I give you an ang pow +11 points
Old 14-07-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Erm... even with HIV vaccine, there are still other STDs that has no cure. So still will need protection unless you absolutely trust your partners.
Yeah agree. I go check full blood and full urine all the time and nothing comes up but still will have something non STD that will bother you.

bumps - say it's from children who don't keep themselves clean, so may be my FB's children.
itchiness - which no one can tell me where it came from. Only that it's not STD. Some more went private and DSC, both say don't know. Went away as mysteriously as it came.

I know I'm a hypocrite but I always advice better suit up with protection.

And yeah, to cream inside is nice. My FB always tell me to do it but I know, I've to pay for either their abortion or our new baby.
Old 14-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Yes I give you an ang pow +11 points
Thank you Bro candle2000 for the kind points! Just got the chance to return the favour! Please accept my humble points

Also apologies for the delay to the following bros...

( Click to show/hide )

1. bloggert
  2. PeroPero
  3. big wood
  4. 1stKing
  5. Cunt-Sucker
  6. anfkk
  7. Awesome
  8. exciting
  9. jonnyboi888*
  10. playboy96
  11. impreza69
  12. Nightfall
  13. yungsern87*
  14. ejectjoy
  15. Biostar
  16. horny11

Thank you once again for your much appreciated points and patience!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-07-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

And yeah, to cream inside is nice. My FB always tell me to do it but I know, I've to pay for either their abortion or our new baby.
You can always ask them to take the Morning After pill - I use Postinor2.

One course of Postinor is sufficient for an entire month, though it is not good to have her take this every month. Take within 24 hours after CIP for max effect
Old 15-07-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

when my gf gets horny, she want request for creampie, I guess its to feel complete love making.
Old 15-07-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Speaking from a male's perspective. I've creampied three girls before, one ex, my gf and my current fwb.

The ex doesn't feel anything sensation other than my throbbing dick and my moaning before cum inside. This happened because she lied to me saying she was pregnant to stop me from breaking up after I suggested breakup to her. Thereafter I just keep on CIP on her which later on only I knew she took pills after every session.

Current gf only allowed CIP during early stages of the relationship when we were both really crazy and horny towards each other. She said she can feel very wet and slippery when I creampied inside.

And current fwb is from my workplace. This one a bit funny. Her bf wears cap when doing it with her, but I don't need to, but this one probably is due to her bf wanted to be safe more than my fwb. And whenever she feel her period is coming, she will ask me to just cum inside. She said her orgasm can reach another level when I'm almost cumming and stayed inside until fully unloaded.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Hmm.. with my partners I always made sure they used a condom.. but that was only when they are about to ejaculate. It was their choice to put it on from the start, or halfway through sex 😂 I’ve never actually been “creampie” before because like what my sisters mentioned earlier, it’s quite scary to find out you’re pregnant, especially when we took the risks and let the guy shoot inside.. I’d rather stay safe and wait for marriage and then I’d probably be able to explain the feeling of being “creampie”..
Old 19-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

asked for creampie during our valentine staycation with postinor. its exhilarating listening to her scream cum inside, cum together! from then on, stock up with postinor~!
Old 20-07-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Speaking from a male's perspective. I've creampied three girls before, one ex, my gf and my current fwb.

The ex doesn't feel anything sensation other than my throbbing dick and my moaning before cum inside. This happened because she lied to me saying she was pregnant to stop me from breaking up after I suggested breakup to her. Thereafter I just keep on CIP on her which later on only I knew she took pills after every session.

Current gf only allowed CIP during early stages of the relationship when we were both really crazy and horny towards each other. She said she can feel very wet and slippery when I creampied inside.

And current fwb is from my workplace. This one a bit funny. Her bf wears cap when doing it with her, but I don't need to, but this one probably is due to her bf wanted to be safe more than my fwb. And whenever she feel her period is coming, she will ask me to just cum inside. She said her orgasm can reach another level when I'm almost cumming and stayed inside until fully unloaded.
Naughty naughty…I always insist cap on else no action. Men BS to say they will extract but in the end will cum into you. When they are on top, how to push them away? When we are having orgasm, we probably too helpless to stop them from cumming inside
Old 21-07-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Will female knows that a guy is just about to shoot a few seconds before? Some gals claim that the guy will be stiffen up etc.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1