The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to hide evidence of KTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlee99 View Post
Thanks fellow bros for all your valuable advice. Didn't think of the gym one that's quite smart.. ICT especially hahaha. Really have to evaluate her level of suspicion and decide accordingly.
Change your KTV activities to GL activities. It’s straightforward guerrilla warfare , in and out. Smell is probably scented shower foam so walk a bit after to sweat and finish. After all the aim to sian KTV girls is to up them. GL more direct, also up them.

Haha just sharing some alternatives
Old 18-10-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

the woman smell on you is really the killer
very hard to get rid of
can stick to you for 1 whole day even when you shower and scrub yourself

maybe go play football for 1h after ktv session and sweat the smell away?
Old 18-10-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Change your KTV activities to GL activities. It’s straightforward guerrilla warfare , in and out. Smell is probably scented shower foam
Just shower with water. Rinse off the sweat and cool down. No need to use soap. A proper shower at home is just a few hours away anyway. No scent, no worry. But make sure no scratch marks left on the body too. That one hard to explain. Some ladies just like to scratch our backs during sex.
Old 18-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Or start using more heavily scented body wash like Dove, lol. So that you dont have to worry about hiding scents since it covers up

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-10-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Or start using more heavily scented body wash like Dove, lol. So that you dont have to worry about hiding scents since it covers up
"why did you shower before you are home?"
she asks....
Old 18-10-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Buy cheap T shirt and Hawaiian shorts for KTV.

If you do not have a car and need to bring your clothes to the KTV, make sure the plastic bag or backpack is well sealed from smoke and perfume smell.
Old 18-10-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Just go home only when your wife is asleep.
Old 18-10-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From Google:
A simple yet effective way to dilute an overbearing smell is with rubbing alcohol. Dip a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol, and dab it on the areas where you applied too much perfume. This quick fix will instantly tone down the fragrance a few notches and prevent your scent from entering a room before you do.
I tried this before, spam those alcohol hand wash on your body before you go back. Lol
Old 19-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlingsnake View Post
From Google:
A simple yet effective way to dilute an overbearing smell is with rubbing alcohol. Dip a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol, and dab it on the areas where you applied too much perfume. This quick fix will instantly tone down the fragrance a few notches and prevent your scent from entering a room before you do.
I tried this before, spam those alcohol hand wash on your body before you go back. Lol
those anti covid sanitisers can or not?
Old 19-10-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
those anti covid sanitisers can or not?
Lol, yes that's what I used after my last visit to a ML. She has those super strong perfume on her and she's hugging me after the session.
The alcohol may not clear all the smell, but I guess it's easier to explain alcohol swipe versus perfume smell? Lol
Old 19-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mitsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
On working overseas trips after project finishes, got R&R, probably 1 or 2 days. So u may take full advantage to go ktv. In singapore, not possible because sg island very small, even can meet your neighbours too.

It depends on company culture, sometimes collegues can feel ur dirty culture especially females. It's really not v nice to talk about bbbj, it may spread unknowingly from a guy or an ugly lookimg female and then overheard by a chio colleague. How would a v chio colleague feel if she knows that you are pyschologically perverted? She will definitely be v sensitive to touch, use her buttocks instead of her chest when she walks past you. Please be mindful of your talking and curb your sexual habits, especially in regards to bbbj. As for me, i working in a lousy field so not really interested to talk or even interact with v chio collegues. If v chio colleague dare to use buttocks instead of her chest, i going to shun her permenantly or push to other yandao male colleague or managers to talk to her.

hahahahah... I remember many years back, I attended my neighbours wedding. then 3-4 weeks later, I saw him at the ktv with some cais... he saw me he stun, but we bro code abit... then I started to see him more regularly at the ktv.. one day he turn to me and said, bro, this one don't say anything ah..... memories...
Old 19-10-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Want to shower, just sign up for membership at Anytime Fitness. Most if not all are 24hours and most have showers. It's about sgd80-100 per month depending on branch.
Old 19-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Horse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to behold

Not sure about KTVs, but for Spas i'll definitely avoid using their scented Shower Cream or Gel that they provide. Sometimes will bring along with me a small neutral Bar Soap wrapped in a ziplock bag. Also if i detect very strong cigarette smells or aromatherapy perfume scent that will catch onto my clothings i will most likely cancel and abandon the visit.
Old 19-10-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

If kena love bite how to hide
Old 20-10-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse22 View Post
Not sure about KTVs, but for Spas i'll definitely avoid using their scented Shower Cream or Gel that they provide. Sometimes will bring along with me a small neutral Bar Soap wrapped in a ziplock bag. Also if i detect very strong cigarette smells or aromatherapy perfume scent that will catch onto my clothings i will most likely cancel and abandon the visit.
time to start smoking hahahhaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1