The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: outcall massage in bkk. (teen massage parlour)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubarmale View Post
Hi Bros,

I have no illusions that outcall gals will be similar to what advertised on website but it would be good if we could bring spirit of SG bros here by sharing TG gals contacts and some rating on this forum also.

Me still newbie in BKK and if I have any good contact, will let you guys know.

Regards,
Bros,

Avoid this place - Teen Massage.

In May, there is only one Teen Massage. I tried ball massage + oil .... not very gd. FJ @ 1.5K.

In Oct, I went there and saw a new teen massage open, just beside the old one. I notice that both belong to same boss. One place is lousy gal, the other is slightly better. Maybe is their selling strategy. I try Nok & my friend try Yeen. We did not choose from album but ask the gal to come out.

In conclusion, the service is so-so. Really not worth the money. In total to get the FJ + lousy massage = 2.1 to 2.4K, depending on type of massage.
With that price, why not go to MP and ask the gal to oil for you.

No bath tub! No proper bed!
I notice this place cater more for jap, there is a jap hotel nearby.

Lastly, all the gal there seem to be from university.....lol....big shit!!!!
Old 23-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubarmale View Post
Hi Bros,

I have no illusions that outcall gals will be similar to what advertised on website but it would be good if we could bring spirit of SG bros here by sharing TG gals contacts and some rating on this forum also.

Me still newbie in BKK and if I have any good contact, will let you guys know.

Regards,
Bros,

Avoid this place - Teen Massage.

In May, there is only one Teen Massage. I tried ball massage + oil .... not very gd. FJ @ 1.5K.

In Oct, I went there and saw a new teen massage open, just beside the old one. I notice that both belong to same boss. One place is lousy gal, the other is slightly better. Maybe is their selling strategy. I try Nok & my friend try Yeen. We did not choose from album but ask the gal to come out.

In conclusion, the service is so-so. Really not worth the money. In total to get the FJ + lousy massage = 2.1 to 2.4K, depending on type of massage.
With that price, why not go to MP and ask the gal to oil for you.

No bath tub! No proper bed!
I notice this place cater more for jap, there is a jap hotel nearby.

Lastly, all the gal there seem to be from university.....lol....big shit!!!!
Old 19-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!

i prefer to go to trad massage to book. There are old and of course young one lah. If you have the time, you can sit and choose. Depending on what you want, you can book her out by hourly rate. There are some that do not take out-going service. Must check with the Papa or Mama san before booking. If you are good, you can negotiate with the gal privately and save some $.
Old 19-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 22
krasydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another quick FR to share with Bros,

Was in BKK for business end of last month. did some research on massage parlors and a-gogo bars here before the trip.

stayed at this new boutique hotel "the davis bangkok". really nice hotel with full facilities in the room (maybe cos i got the suite). really big and even had my own mini-kitchen. anyway, cut to the FR, was there for 2 nights.

First night

having just touched down at 6pm, reached hotel ard 7pm. bkk traffic was kind to me that day. immediately changed and went for a quick dinner in the area. initially thought my hotel was within walking distance from soi cowboy so started walking... knn.. after 15 mins still no sign of life or girls... so give up, hailed a cab. arrived at soi cowboy in 10 mins (lucky never walk, else by the time i reach, kar neng already).

now this place, full of life and of course, a-gogo girls. decided to take my time and recce the place. walked 1 round decided to take a look inside this place called "after skool" not bad, girls are in sch uniform, moving to the music but no feel leh... all like waiting to be picked up... left after 1 drink.

next went to "long gun"... now this place, happening... i went inside and the place was packed... cant tell from the outside cos not so many girls outside joing ppl... there was a live show going on so took a seat and enjoyed the show... typical tiger show style lah... burst balloon lah, blow whistle, sexy dance, lesbian show... etc... girls not bad... spotted one which i liked but alas, no chemistry... maybe cos i cannot speak thai... so continued to enjoy a couple more sets then decided to move on....

by now was feeling horny and its getting late... wanted to get laid quick... walked ard and went into this bar near the entrance of soi cowboy... sorry cant remember the name... anyway, this place quite empty, no problem getting a good seat... many girls swaying to the music... again... no feel cos the girls look like "ai mai ai mai" so thought i gg to go back to hotel and pcc... ccb... wasted trip...

then change song and another set of girls... now this time, different, spotted this syt gyrating to the tempo of the song, easily the most active girl on stage.. caught her eye and she was flirting with me all the time... mentally decided to on her... at the same time, she was playing hard to get so abit of sparring then decided to take her out... paid the bar fine and proceeded hand in hand to take a cab back to the hotel...

on closer look, she's quite short, a+ boobs but nice curves and ass... got back to the hotel and once in the room, we frenched like no tomorrow... simultaneously, we were fighting to see who can strip the other faster so there was alot of pushing and shoving and running ard.... good thing the room is quite big... finally pinned her down on the bed and *evil grin* "ripped" off her clothes... really felt like bf/gf playing out a rape scene... heh heh...

very quickly, we were all over each other and in no time, had my wolfy in between her wet warm lips.... the bbbj was heavenly... and i almost cum in that position, at the same time fingering her by now wet pussy and boobs... next changed to cowboy and she was riding like no tomorrow... i'm sure the next room could hear her dolby digital surround sound.... then changed and fired my load in missionary....

took a quick look at the time and its already 2am.... took me 45 mins to fire 1 round... but well worth the blood and sweat cos i cummed really hard.... technical break, made some noodles and we both wolfed down the noodles quickly... guess we both could not wait to go for round 2...

finally started round 2, i shall not go into more details but round 2 was more intense and even longer, 1 hr before i fired.... overall paid her abt 1500 thb (i think) and ended the session at 430am... needless to say, went to office for my meeting the next day looking annd feeling like a zombie... but ultimately a very sextisfied man

2nd night sexploits to be continued.... heavenly outcall massage
Old 19-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
DOM ROUGH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR, really thanks for taking the trouble to write. Up you once I regain. Am going on 25th dec,this report comes in handy. Also helpful to bros who are going soon.
Old 20-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 22
krasydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2

2nd night - Heavenly Outcall Massage

having tried the a-gogo girl on the first night, i decided to take it easy the second night. by now, feeling the effects of 2 hrs of sleep for the last 48 hrs... tired... decided to go for a massage.... got back to hotel from work ard 7 plus, walked to Emporium along sukhumvit rd and settled on a nice japanese restaurant on level 4 for dinner...

was seated across the aisle from a table of 3 girls, one of which looked like a japanese cutie... was training my eye on them the whole time, but they were too engrossed with their conversation.... overhead them conversing in Thai so i decided, just enjoy my dinner and look elsewhere for a good massage... no mood to play cat and mouse pickup games....

there were a few massage places just behind Emporium, but looked like they cater more to japanese clientele, mentally reminded myself that these places are likely to be rip offs for big spending je-pun men... so took a quick look at them and decided to pass and head back to my hotel.... again... got the feeling that this may be another un-eventful night....ccb... am beginning to dislike my well trained right hand....

got back to my room, decided to logon and surf the forum for recommendations... chanced upon this website featuring bkk nightlife and massage parlors... http://www.bangkoktonight.com/ recomended by one of the bros here...

so went in and made a few calls, nahbeh... all claim serve international clients/biz travellers, but their spoken ang mo really knnbccb fucked up... so called, didn;t understand a word of thai... hung up, tried another number again... and again... and again... i was about to give up liao... but i think the horny spirits were looking upon me and decided to reward my determination, finally managed to get one which offered "wonderland massage"... hmmm sounds nice so called and "ordered" an outcall massage... asked for a young girl.... honestly, i have no clue if the other party understood what i wanted but what the heck... just ride my luck lah...

was told the girl would arrive in 30 mins... so hung up and settled down to catch some movie on hbo... after 45 mins, girl still not here... knn... abit tulan already... den my room phone rang and recept told me i have a visitor... yeah! finally... so quickly got them to send her up... doorbell rang, i peeked thru the peephole and on first look, not a stunning beauty, but definately young... so ok, opened the door and let her in.... on closer look, hmmm... not bad.... nicely proportioned... wonder how is the massage....

she came in, got prepared and asked me traditional massage? i replied, no oil? i thought i requested for "wonderland" massage... she said, no... never bring cos her boss never tell her.... so lan lan... went with traditional massage.... mentally, abit dissappointed but since she was already here.. what the hell....

started the massage on my king sized bed... i must say, this girl, May, really good strong massage... not the PRC kind, the real massage, with enough strength to relax your muscles but not too hard that make you scream in pain... so i relaxed and enjoyed one of the best massages i had for a long long time.... she was very thorough from head to toe... i think the massage took at least 75-80 mins....we were making small talk along the way and i found out she speaks pretty good english... apparently working as PA to this korean boss and talking part-time degree...

finally, she completed the massage and we were abit lost... dunno standard procedures lah.... so we sat on the bed... watch a bit of tv... touch touch here... touch touch there... then finally she asked... you wanna watch tv or play... wah lao... of course off the fucking tv and fuck lah.... suddenly, she transformed from demure massage girl to wild sex-craved hussy.... we were frenching... ripping clothes off each other... heh heh... some how i get girls who like to "play rape".... keke...

i realised she was damn scared of tickling so was fighting with her all the time.... finally, got my wolfy in her mouth... i must say, the bbbj was really good... strong suction, loud sounds and really wet... moved to 69 and starting paint job.... was really enjoying it and didnt want to get out of that position... finally... blew my load with cim in 69 position... and.... SHE SWALLOWS! very nice.... after that... we horsed around a bit more and i decided didn;t want to request for round 2 lah... tired already after the fantastic massage and cim... so we cleaned up and paid her 2500 thb in total.... finally ended the session ard 3am....

again went to office for meeting like a blood drained zombie... but i guess, its all worth it...

ok bros, this sums up my 2 nights in BKK, would have loved to spend more time there and explore so that i can share more with bros, but i think there is already alot more information provided in the threads by the regular bkk cheongsters... justed wanted to share my own experiences with bros here and also to return something to the bros here who shared with me their encounters...

looking forward to reading more FRs from bkk cheongsters and visitors....

cheers
KD
Old 20-12-2006, 02:07 PM
karipop

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i going to bkk this saturday.....anywhere to recommend?
only been there once for day trip so very n00b
Old 21-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

I tried Yeen from Teen 1 before end last year.

She got SYT, innocent look.

Looks: 7-8/10
Massage: 8/10
BJ: 6/10- I feel a bit hurried...want to shoot fast.
GFE: 5/10
Really pretty.....

I really feel like screwing her but scared of AIDS so only BJ with condom...any bro can advise???

But I feel she pretty.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1