The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feng Ming Building, jalan besar

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Had a session with Yokey.
Looks: confirm it's her, however it's definitely PS. PS to remove blemishes, enhance eyes etc. I told her she shouldn't because bros confirm won't reject. And then she suddenly planted a kiss saying I was nice to her ... Already know this next 60 mins will be good.
Entrance 58
Quite top up of 150
Nego entrance plus services all in for 150
Massage.. more sensual than therapeutic.
Very playful and already can expect post 'massage' services.

As I went not during rush hour, she was not time watcher.
The melons and the slim waist is heavenly…but not value for money as entrance is $58 plus $150 for full
Old 02-08-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
That's why have to nego ...if not just walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The melons and the slim waist is heavenly…but not value for money as entrance is $58 plus $150 for full
Old 02-08-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why have to nego ...if not just walk
How much can for full?
Old 02-08-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How much can for full?
Why need to nego $20-30 and it
Old 02-08-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How much can for full?
Why need to nego $20-30 and it affect the sensual part from deep throat, full length to half length?
Old 02-08-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Nego to 150.
Normally if I can't get a good price I just head over to GL cat 150, 180, 200.

Quote:
How much can for full?
Old 03-08-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Had a session with Yokey.
Looks: confirm it's her, however it's definitely PS. PS to remove blemishes, enhance eyes etc. I told her she shouldn't because bros confirm won't reject. And then she suddenly planted a kiss saying I was nice to her ... Already know this next 60 mins will be good.
Entrance 58
Quite top up of 150
Nego entrance plus services all in for 150
Massage.. more sensual than therapeutic.
Very playful and already can expect post 'massage' services.

As I went not during rush hour, she was not time watcher.
Well.. I was being short changed.. but overall still a good one.. as mentioned.. 58 + 150 abit steep considering that being shortened.. overall looks bangable.. just too must of filter.. so bros wanna go try.. just take those pix a pinch of salt.. handful melons as compared to the pix posted, 1 hand each just nice.. si bei smooth skin.. considering just entered here and into this line.. only turn off part for me was the little untasteful ink on the tummy area.. that’s why kept the dress on.. saw liao.. i ji tao use the dress to cover back.. hahaha

Looks: 8/10 won’t reject.. looks young but maybe at the mid 20s gauge?
Body: 9/10 slim waist handful headlights.. very fair and smooth skin.. I didn’t have ED issue with her.. so it’s fine..
GFE: off the chart despite being shortened, voice damn sweet can smitten many men.. and very feminine type..

Anw, it’s a sister store of the other 2 famous one along the road, as I saw someone familiar there.. I would say.. 4WO? Only 2 looks bangable.. 1 is Y… and the other one is M… aka D…. from the sister store.. if you know.. you know..

Overall, good sess.. just abit pricey for full and shortened.. just take the pix a pinch of salt.. F2F better.. if you don’t really like.. just take the hj one.. save you some bucks and don’t hurt mutual feelings..

As for my return rate… 50-50 bah.. if I can’t find better ones.. more of a backup for me now.. hope this helps..!
Old 03-08-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

The other sister joints have better MLs with chio looks, m** m** and c***. My go to place these days
Old 03-08-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Gamjatang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post
The other sister joints have better MLs with chio looks, m** m** and c***. My go to place these days
Bro able to share more? TIA
Old 04-08-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
anivia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello, able to share more? TIA.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
which one bro? can share more ? TIA
Old 05-08-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 13
dpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went down to try Yok because of the three magic letters S _Y T in the reports… haha …. A lot already reported so I won’t go into details, except to verify yep she is sweet and young ish… I mean everyone photoshops their pics, it’s marketing right and they have to do everything to sell… it’s a question of how realistic and also I’ve had some who are not even same person… I think hers was ok., the tip is to look in their wechat for the less perfect pics, that’s usually closer to reality. and also as some say she is rather shy though not unfriendly … the only thing I’ll comment is she’s definitely womanly and curvy … so not for the slim lovers, but definitely can enjoy the handfuls and also she’s not chubby … just full bodied and I think the best looker in the shop …please don’t PM me for any info, all the details are literally out there for you to get contact, and rates everything, it’s surprisingly open
Old 05-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Really solid body with tight pussy. Bang till she was literally screaming and had to cover her mouth
Old 05-08-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really solid body with tight pussy. Bang till she was literally screaming and had to cover her mouth
哈哈。can share who you bang? Later I may ask you how many mole she had along her waist. This will tell whether you are making stories or not. Let bignehneh answer my question. Thank you in advance.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Where is this? Seldom go there, but ur post, seems worth to give it a try.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1