The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Warning signs of a problem...

Hv to give back wat i took mah
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 30-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
sane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Hv to give back wat i took mah
hehe tks, have an early nite
Old 30-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

See you again in 6 months Time

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 06-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ironbird is Cool - loads of Potential

Thx brother sane1
Old 07-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

TS, go thailand and meet another hooker, they are better at this.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane1 View Post
kc = kam cheng, hokkien in feelings/friendship/relationship

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...79&postcount=1
Oh! Finally I know what kced meant! I thought it's karchng! Hahahaha!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Oh! Finally I know what kced meant! I thought it's karchng! Hahahaha!
if u give me your kc, I am willing to be kced by you, for as long as it lasts.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Free sex? Share Bills? Or better still, RAW? These are some common baits used to bag big fishes. Once the mouth is hooked, its painful and hard to let go. I've heard of WLs willing to pay their boss for customers to overnight them, cool huh? But nothing is free in this world. Think about it, there are always customers who are younger and better looking, if they need companionship and sex, they've got it several times a day. So why would they wanna invest to keep you with them? Think hard, with the big head that is...
Old 12-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
A whore is a human being afterall ....

To settle her problem or to fulfull her "dream" (most for buying branded stuff, travelling, etc) she chosen to sell her boby for it....

Time to time, she realise she need some social life as well .... and happen that she chosen you as the "lucky" one to share a bit of her social life with .... nothing uncommon.

So TS,

What kind of problem do you expecting from her especially she is in Japan? I guess you simply imagine too much

However the possible source of the problem would likely come from yourself, judge yourself or classify yourself as a lucky man to be liked & missed by a lovely Jav girl (whore) which in the end putting yourself into another possible victim of another KC case.

1 of the very high possiblity is :- you became one of her foreign royal donor to her "Easy life foundation fund" tt $$$$ to her bank account to solve her possible problems eventually
You are right. A whore is not any different from any of us. They are making a living, albeit a hard one. Its not the best profession to be in. Whats unfortunate about their line of work is getting in is easier than getting out.

This kind of gal not easy one. I won't say that I am a saint. Have went out with some of the ktv gals before. Honestly, if a guy thinks the WL only has one guy, then he is very wrong. Almost (actually ALL) every WL has many "good" suitors who think that they are the "only man" chasing the WL.

Not saying it is wrong, but we all have to thread carefully. Its easy to be emotionally involved with WLs, but getting out is a different story.

To quote on case, a friend was banging a VB. Then, the VB got up to check her hp and a lot of sms saying "Dear, how are you?", "XXX, you are a nice gal", and etc etc. Not saying every WL is the same.

We all have to be careful. Play is fun, but we shouldn't lose ourselves in the process of playing. As guys, we also have a lot to lose, such as our reputation (if any), career, family and etc.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee! View Post
Free sex? Share Bills? Or better still, RAW? These are some common baits used to bag big fishes. Once the mouth is hooked, its painful and hard to let go. I've heard of WLs willing to pay their boss for customers to overnight them, cool huh? But nothing is free in this world. Think about it, there are always customers who are younger and better looking, if they need companionship and sex, they've got it several times a day. So why would they wanna invest to keep you with them? Think hard, with the big head that is...
There is no free meal. Its either pay upfront or pay later. If not, still must pay back somehow.

Normal gal or WL, its the same. Play liao, must pay back. WL must pay before bang. Like ERP and road tax, pay before use! Normal gal is pay after bang, like eating in a restaurant. After ordering all the lobster and crab, bill still must settle, don't need say more also.
Old 21-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
garfield1218 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for your comments. I read all of them and to be honest, I learnt a whole heap of stuffs. I never heard about KC before, I do now

It's not 6 months yet but the result is already here so I jut want to update what happened to me.

After I got back home, the girl and I kept communicating via message. First few weeks, she's sent me a couple of pics from her daily life, her bff, her dog, etc... She told her bff about me, her bff told her to "get real", I commented "she must be a good friend" I thought about her a couple of time when I have coffee (I never drink coffee b4 meeting her), or have Japanese foods...It was a difficult time because my partner suddenly became very cautious (yeah brothers, women can really tell).

A month after my trip, I was on my way to NYC for business and got a message from her. She told me she was on her way to the US for her friend's wedding. And the wedding would be in Baltimore - about 4 hours drive from my hotel. I didn't tell her I was in the states, thinking I would contact her in the weekend. It was a wise decision because I was shipped out the next day. She kept me updated with pics from the wedding and later her holiday in Fiji.

However, I received no words from her after that. Her Kakao turns blank. I think that's it. She's out of my life now, I should feel relief but I feel like something is missing inside. Nevertheless, my warning signs did not lead to a problem or I am just lucky this time.

Happy ho-ing everyone
Old 21-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
JuzNiceM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every experience gained is a lesson learnt.
Old 23-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kenl8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Japanese culture is different; men treat women like dogs and use them for sex..
that's why she likes you so much ; as you have shown her respect and treat her like a lady.. It happened to me when I was in Japan 35 years ago.. a japanese lady colleague went out with me several times during my study trip of three months; when I came back; she kept sending letters telling me how lonely she was.. without me.. very pretty lady with 36D boobs.. too bad I had a fiancee back here... still remember the good times we had together so many many years ago
Old 25-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
paulfrank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey TS, its 6 months today .. Do update us your story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1