The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Married my wife with a son

Tiagong fight for sole custody, depending on chances...
After win, request to change surname...
Bio father give up rights...
Then U happy family...
My divorcee fren says one...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 19-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Married my wife with a son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
Even if she is Kervyn Lim?
Too much emotional baggage to claim . Better avoid the KC trap by single mum , few of my friends kena jia latz liao . Be a hero and in the end becomes zero.
Old 21-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
baby hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married my wife with a son

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Not really true about this statement... As TS mentioned he and his wife is now married. As long as the mother is re-marry, the previous husband can don't pay for the alimony/maintainance to the kids. If he still have some 'conscience', maybe he will pay... But even he don't, he don't break the rules as well.

TS,

I think we have similar situation, or probably should say 'had'. I married my wife (now ex) whom is a Single mother of 2. Slightly different is that she and the father of the child, is not officially married. But their birth-cert indicate the guy as their father's name.

After I married with my wife, I went for adoption to have the 2 kids to change their surname under mine (Which in a way, quite regretted about this).

Due to some unforseen circumstance, my wife and I divorced... And well, I had to continue paying the alimony/maintainence to the kids till the youngest hit 21... Unless she re-marry again...
Under the family court order, maintainence for the kids is a must by the bio father, regardless the wife re-marry or not. it is only apply to the maintainence to the wife if she re-marry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1