The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 01-03-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaVa View Post
Thanks to bro max_priest
Intro me to N*n*. Silly smooth skin white only can speak mandarin. Nice firm man-made breasts with a cute little ass. Went in pay the 58/hr and changed into some temp short thing. Started with the 1hr massage on the back with oil. Then performed some kind of HDLY after ripping the provided temp shorts. Flipped and continue some balls massage and finished off with a long nice hj. Teasing skills was up when I said tips is coming later lol. It was sensual and will rtm for sure. Vietnamese babe <3
N*n* should be natural .

Beautiful and perky big B

But her service tend to drop for return cx
Old 02-03-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today saw T*** at 1*5

The looks is not my type.

Can save my 80 bucks

When i feel rich maybe i go try just for the figure
Old 02-03-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

hasnt been to tpy lor 8 for quite a while, lor 8 area block 200+.
coffeeshop whole stretch renovated, all the shop there newly open a few massage shop and even one tcm shop, anyone been there? can advise? thanks
Old 02-03-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Any one tried the tall long hair coco. She quoted 50+120 for full n photo looks good. Wonder how is her service. Address say come then say….

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 02-03-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 16
berserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
I tried her before, a Vietnamese ML, is a tall and look pretty too. I lower down to $80 but still very ex. Didn’t RTM, too ex to return.
Hi can any kind bros share her contact please?
Old 02-03-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheesed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
knife very sharp
Agree with bro here for T***. She will try to KC you and if you try to bargain she will keep telling you ‘hen shu fu de’ but there is only very basic happy. Her figure is good no doubt and she will use that to convince you it is worth the premium. Can try once but will not rtm again due to value.
Old 02-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 926 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
She is very good. Massage Not bad. Not expensive. Boobs is very very beautiful and big. But I think she going back end of march. Not sure coming back again. She previously from upl to JB den back to tpy.
Those who work in Sinjiapor before sure will come back again if they still want to work in this trade, otherwise where else can they go, tio bo? ..
Old 02-03-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaVa View Post
Thanks to bro max_priest
Intro me to N*n*. Silly smooth skin white only can speak mandarin. Nice firm man-made breasts with a cute little ass. Went in pay the 58/hr and changed into some temp short thing. Started with the 1hr massage on the back with oil. Then performed some kind of HDLY after ripping the provided temp shorts. Flipped and continue some balls massage and finished off with a long nice hj. Teasing skills was up when I said tips is coming later lol. It was sensual and will rtm for sure. Vietnamese babe <3
Correction, Her frontal assets are natural and Not man-made. I can firmly vouch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promocode View Post
N*n* should be natural .

Beautiful and perky big B

But her service tend to drop for return cx
You can ask her to concentrate on massage as she thought it is good to concentrate on the erotic zone to make her client relax more …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-03-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3428 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Those who work in Sinjiapor before sure will come back again if they still want to work in this trade, otherwise where else can they go, tio bo? ..
got leh, got one ML last time from sp* s**k went to work in JB. lost contact after a while
Old 04-03-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all

Tried n*n* for the first time last week. Opted for waxing instead of massage. When I reached she said need to wait for a while for the wax to heat up. Then she grabbed my jewels and asked want to massage this first or not haha. So had my happy session first before she did the waxing for me, which was done quite professionally imo.. left happy...
Old 04-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

hi can i ask if the amy here in tpy used to be at upper serangoon joint near frog leg shop??? thanks all
Old 04-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
hi can i ask if the amy here in tpy used to be at upper serangoon joint near frog leg shop??? thanks all
Nope bro. She has been in the same joint since day 1.

It’s been 1.5 yrs. Still there never left.

Cheers
Old 04-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
Tried n*n* for the first time last week. Opted for waxing instead of massage. When I reached she said need to wait for a while for the wax to heat up. Then she grabbed my jewels and asked want to massage this first or not haha. So had my happy session first before she did the waxing for me, which was done quite professionally imo.. left happy...
Bro you have the ctc? Many thanks
Old 04-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
Hi, can share contact. Tk u
Old 04-03-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

just came back from tpy central, anyone tried a tcm jia y**g tcm b4?
was served by a viet i think? just went for foot massage but ask me lie down on bed, and every time she would use my foot to "bua" her boobs and waist quite a number of times, anyone tried? got special boh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1