The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 23-10-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Depends on what disease. If just c,g or Semen in mouth/pussy, girl will be asked to stop a few days and medicate if necessary. Test again restart.

If many girls at one time all kena then maybe house stop.

Of course if is hiv then different story already, authorities may trace to see if can track down the customers, maybe all girls will also be tested. But again don’t think house will close unless multiple cases

One of the more likely reasons house close could also be girls fighting or girls go out hotel/ drink/ party and kena found out
Oh you mean WLs aren't allowed to go out and drink or party? But that is only with respect to customers i assume?

If they head out to drink as a group of WLs is that an issue with the AV authority?

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 23-10-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Oh you mean WLs aren't allowed to go out and drink or party? But that is only with respect to customers i assume?

If they head out to drink as a group of WLs is that an issue with the AV authority?
I think they can’t be out beyond a certain time even if it’s just the WLs themselves. There are cameras for all the houses which I believe can be surrendered to ICA if there are complaints etc.

But no one knows- there could be multiple scenarios
Old 23-10-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post

Once my regular whisper to me that she was feeling down because of family problem, went out drinking and burst out crying. She said it quietly cos she is not suppose to go out drinking.
Old 23-10-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
I think they can’t be out beyond a certain time even if it’s just the WLs themselves. There are cameras for all the houses which I believe can be surrendered to ICA if there are complaints etc.

But no one knows- there could be multiple scenarios
That explains all the cameras in the various houses..

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 23-10-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Once my regular whisper to me that she was feeling down because of family problem, went out drinking and burst out crying. She said it quietly cos she is not suppose to go out drinking.
Wow that strict? Not even to go out and drink alone?

Old 23-10-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redbricks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down around 7 earlier, G20 is back but super long queue. Anyone else with naturals in this house?
Old 23-10-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

For those who really missed g20 u can go to kenxxx. Com
Google - perfect luba strip dance.
Vanessa, a clone of luba shumeyko.

Vanessa a rare gem

Last edited by Newsasap; 23-10-2023 at 10:49 PM.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
G5 very sad

No customers pick her

She sit there waste time only
Haha. Mediocre average service of course no repeat customers loh
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 24-10-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
AceSpecter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbricks View Post
Went down around 7 earlier, G20 is back but super long queue. Anyone else with naturals in this house?
Saw her sitting and chatting with her friends last evening at around 9:30pm.

Maybe you can visit around this timing on weekdays to avoid the queue.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceSpecter View Post
Saw her sitting and chatting with her friends last evening at around 9:30pm.

Maybe you can visit around this timing on weekdays to avoid the queue.
Ah.. I was too early.. When around 8 and there were 4 bros seated outside. Didn't even bother to go in. Don't know why next door 2040 not open so end up visit my regular ML nearby. The end result was just as good.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
I beileve these are house rules that varies from house to house. I remember the previous batch in this house (think all went back liao) went for supper and drinks after work to celebrate the new year.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
G5 very sad

No customers pick her

She sit there waste time only
If this happen to G22, will yoy mention?
Old 24-10-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

G7

Looks: Mid 20s

Body: Nice body. S shape. C natural boobs. Good doggy. Good lying doggy.

Services: Good

Sex: Excellent. perform well in missionary, doggy and lying doggy. Tight. Patient too.

Attitude: normal

Summary: Excellent sex. Blowjob is sensual type and skill is OK. I can totally understand why someone extended 3 times while i was queuing for her...the sex is Great. Shoik in all positions and nice body. Even now i feel like going back and using my hard dick to pound her tight and slutty pussy again.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 24-10-2023 at 12:34 PM.
Old 24-10-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Syaairie is Cool - loads of Potential

G22

25yo according to her

Very talkative before n after. Use google translate. Good attitude.

Svc: commercial. No rush. Acceptable for that
Old 24-10-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
G7

Looks: Mid 20s

Body: Nice body. S shape. C natural boobs. Good doggy. Good lying doggy.

Services: Good

Sex: Excellent. Tight enough and perform well in missionary, doggy and lying doggy. Tight. Patient too.

Attitude: normal

Summary: Excellent sex. Blowjob is sensual type and abv average. I can totally understand why someone extended 3 times while i was queuing for her...the sex is Great. Shoik in all positions and nice body. Even now i feel like going back and using my hard dick to pound her tight and slutty pussy again.
Thanks for the great FR, indeed she is one of the better ones here but the queue is just too crazy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1