The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
due to the obvious...the obvious is you no fucking car except the rental lah...pls continue telling your dua pao sian stories so ashamed of who u really are. hahahaha
Doesn’t matter as I said before. Obviously u have nothing genuine to Attack other than coming up with bull-shit stories. Same for your beloved buddy, joker88 ... I dun give a damn ...haha!

BTW I dun drive an Audi A4 Quattro in case u are wondering ... but am driving a German marque ...

Now, could u tell us some genuine and juicy stories of your relationship with Ah Seng and your mother? LOLx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 09:52 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

oei fucking moron, ah peks want some supper go tapao for them la pinoy maid!

my housemate simi lj company lease HAHAHAAHAHAHA...YOU'RE FUCKING FUNNY. Trying so hard to cover that YOU drive a RENTAL. You're fucking pathetic. Must ask Chen Fei about his car. I think ppl rent for him. HAHAHAHAHAHA...got better story or not? HAHAHAHA...might as well say your fucking slut sister is owner of lease company give you car to driver.

HAHAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 09:53 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Doesn’t matter as I said before. Obviously u have nothing genuine to Attack other than coming up with bull-shit stories. Same for your beloved buddy, joker88 ... I dun give a damn ...haha!

Now, could u tell us some genuine and juicy stories of your relationship with Ah Seng and your mother? LOLx
Hello DRIVER, if you have a morbid fascination about where Ah Seng has put his dick, go down and ask him. Bo lampa ah?
Old 16-05-2020, 09:55 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Doesn’t matter as I said before.

BTW I dun drive an Audi A4 Quattro in case u are wondering ... but am driving a German marque ...
Oei stupid! OF COURSE IT MATTERS. YOU'RE A FUCKING DRIVER. I said Chen Fei drove an A4 many years ago. Wtf has that got to do with what you're driving now? You drive german marquee ah? SUUUUUUUUREEE...HAHAHA NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO DESPERATE TO HIDE THAT HE IS A DRIVER BEFORE. HAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello DRIVER, if you have a morbid fascination about where Ah Seng has put his dick, go down and ask him. Bo lampa ah?
Sure, Mr Pimp, ask u first because we’re in CB period now. Care to share? Your this story should be genuine this time as it is from the horse mouth and not hearsay or speculation one. Bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 09:56 PM
SamSter

Heeheeheehee...your bullshit stories are HILARIOUS.
Old 16-05-2020, 09:57 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Sure, Mr Pimp, ask u first because we’re in CB period now. Care to share? Your this story should be genuine this time as it is from the horse mouth and not hearsay or speculation one. Bwahahaha!
WHY YOU SO SHY TO BE DRIVER? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oei stupid! OF COURSE IT MATTERS. YOU'RE A FUCKING DRIVER. I said Chen Fei drove an A4 many years ago. Wtf has that got to do with what you're driving now? You drive german marquee ah? SUUUUUUUUREEE...HAHAHA NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO DESPERATE TO HIDE THAT HE IS A DRIVER BEFORE. HAHAHAHA
Oh well, just to add some spice to your fictitious story since u and your beloved buddy, joker88 appear to associate this legend with me ... bwahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
oei fucking moron, ah peks want some supper go tapao for them la pinoy maid!

my housemate simi lj company lease HAHAHAAHAHAHA...YOU'RE FUCKING FUNNY. Trying so hard to cover that YOU drive a RENTAL. You're fucking pathetic. Must ask Chen Fei about his car. I think ppl rent for him. HAHAHAHAHAHA...got better story or not? HAHAHAHA...might as well say your fucking slut sister is owner of lease company give you car to driver.

HAHAHAHAHA
Mr Pimp, ppl drive rental car or work as a driver still a lot better than you as an online pimp. Touch your heart and tell us the whole truth, nothing but the truth ... bwahahaha

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:01 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Oh well, just to add some spice to your fictitious story since u and your beloved buddy, joker88 appear to associate this legend with me ... bwahaha!
WHY YOU SO FUCKING EMBARRASSED TO BE DRIVER? DRIVE RENTAL CAR CANNOT ADMIT COME OUT WITH ALL SORTS OF COCK AND BULL STORY. HAHAHAHA

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound? HAHAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 10:02 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Since I am in good mood and nothing much to do after dinner ... just to clear your speculation a little re the rental car. Yes, I did drive a rental car to GL sometime. This rental car is on long term lease by my buddy who is an expat and he is residing in the same condo as me. The lease is paid by his company as part of his benefits. I only used his car when he was not in town and he allowed me to take care of the car for him. FYI, I drove the car to GL with his blessing as he himself will do that too. Otherwise I would use my own car but these days I dun park at GL if I used mine due to the obvious. I parked at certain place and walk over. Should you think I am lying, it is perfectly okay. I dun give a damn ...
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...TRY HARDER LAH FOOL. HAHAHAHA LANJIAO DRIVER SHY TO SAY.
Old 16-05-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
WHY YOU SO SHY TO BE DRIVER? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Did I say I am shy and did I say I am a driver? Since day one, it is nothing but your speculation and hearsay, Mr Pimp ... you have questionable train of thoughts ... tsk tsk.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...TRY HARDER LAH FOOL. HAHAHAHA LANJIAO DRIVER SHY TO SAY.
Wherever u lose in your argument, you became deranged and vulgar ... perhaps u need to pay a visit to IMH before it is too late.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:05 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Did I say I am shy and did I say I am a driver? It is only your speculation, Mr Pimp ... you have questionable train of thoughts ... tsk tsk.
Ppl even know you are platinum lah you naive fuck! Your haolian nature and big mouth! Hahahaha Knn you really don't know how much info is shared on you.

HAHAHAHAHA my friend car. HAHAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heeheeheehee...your bullshit stories are HILARIOUS.
Your beloved buddy joker88 and your stories are even more hilariously entertaining especially the part that Fei got STD and affected 1654a business. Bwahahaha! U lie also do not know how to lie intelligently. Your stupidity betrays you!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1