The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 02-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

L20H38, Name: Vanessa, 1200pm. $60/ 25 mins

This is my second Vietnamese delight experience at Geylang. My last experience was at WHG18 which I had made a lengthy FR about too previously (I chose not to RTF). Having read the recent FRs about this particular house and Vanessa, I came prepared to have a good time. Had to wait 30 mins, 1 customer ahead of me. G7 had 3 customers waiting - wanted to see what she looks like but didn't get a chance to do so.

Experience 9/10: Said she's been here for 6 months. Her accent is definitely swaying from Vietnamese. TLDR: Will RTF for sure.

Shower: 8/10 She washed my body for me thoroughly, soaping me in the right areas. Was super tempted to touch her neh neh during shower but a bit shy to do so… She kept smiling and engaging me in a conversation. She's easy to talk to.

Looks: 7/10 Like what the bros mentioned here, she's pretty but not the drop dead gorgeous kind. She was wearing those round glasses & had her hair tied in a bun. To me, she's above average looking and has a pleasant face. To each his own, I guess.

Body: 8/10 She's definitely the tallest girl I've fucked - at least 1.7m with lengthy legs, natural C cups and a beautiful bum. Clean shaven and smelt good. Butter like skin and couldn't keep my hands off her.

BJ: 9/10 I opted for a capped BJ. My goodness - Felt like she's a throat queen. She engorged me completely and was making the best moans I had heard. Was going on for a good 5 mins & I had to be mindful not to shoot. I definitely wanted to be inside her to feel my soldiers shooting.

FJ: 9/10 After the near-nut experience, she switched condoms and rode me with her huge melons swinging in front of me. Placing her palms on my chest for support, she rammed up and down making me really erect. I switched to standing missionary while holding her legs on my arms for support and had a mind blowing time looking at her body. She wrapped her hand around the back of my hard and started frenching me again. I knew what I wanted to do; switched to doggy and while looking at the cutest bum, I came HARD. It was a mind blowing experience for me.

GFE: Definitely a huge plus here for me. My first time DFK-ing a WL. It definitely roared my senses like nothing before. Previously, I had always opted out of DFK for fear of STIs. Small brother took over here. I've crossed to the dark side, it's going to be difficult to return from here. She's great to talk to. After I showered, she asked me not to wipe my genitals with the common white towel for sanitary reasons but to use it for general cleaning. Handed me the paper towels and she wipe me down thereafter. Overall an excellent experience for me. Now, I understand why so many bros love this place and in particular, Vanessa.

Remarks: While waiting, saw many bros walking in and asking the OKT only for G7 & G20. Most wanted to wait while other customers settled for others. Looking to try G7 next time but G20 experience is a safe net for me. This is definitely the best $60 I have spent.

PS: Please upz me for more detailed FRs in future. Gam xia bros.

Last edited by adrianang2511; 02-10-2023 at 02:41 PM.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

G20 is great but if there is something to nitpick about her is that her pussy too high mileage that she kinda not so sensitive. Cowgirl she will look at me mischievously to see my reaction as she ride. Only time she moan is when I ram fast on missionary.

I miss Ex G12 where she moan genuinely as she grind on cowgirl and almost screaming at missionary and doggy.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!

This house is really overwhelming demand. Went at 3pm only 1 girl with bros queuing outside. Saw my beloved 22 giving me the 选我选我 look. Almost gave in but recall my previous experience after picking to eat her papaya…. Went for live firing elsewhere.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Robgot123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
G20 figure is the best in this house. Big natural boobs & perky bum Service excellent. But face average look.
G7 face is the most pretty in this shouse Service wise is ok but give U the girlfriend experience.
G5 is the WORST in this house Better save your $60
thank you thank you for the advice!
Old 02-10-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow 9.30 wtf......the okt at work already meh so early....

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 02-10-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Are U local or angmoh? If angmoh maybe got foreigner tax
Did U go to the correct lorong?
One of my blur fuck friend went to lorong 18 instead of lorong 20. And he question me why I told him it is $60
def correct, i've been to this house before.

im local, why do i feel like this guy tried to squeeze me....

i'll go back again and see if i get quoted a different price next time and see how first
Old 02-10-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

I solved the 60/100 mystery today 😁

I had gone down today intending to go for G7 or G20 but my targets were all working. While waiting for my turn ..... I tcss with the OKT and brought up the price difference for different folks.
He clarified that they have 2 different types of rates.
$60 for 25 mins
$100 for 45 mins
And previously they used to have $50 for 20 mins for the South Asians when they just resumed after Covid.... but has since stopped it as those Ah Nehs / Banglas are able to afford $60.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
def correct, i've been to this house before.

im local, why do i feel like this guy tried to squeeze me....

i'll go back again and see if i get quoted a different price next time and see how first
Why need to get quoted. I don’t ever ask for the price. Just choose girl and pass the OKT $60 nonchalantly .
Old 03-10-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

I had gone down today intending to go for G7 or G20 but my targets were all working. While waiting for my turn ..... I tcss with the OKT and brought up the price difference for different folks.
$60 for 25 mins
$100 for 45 mins

And previously they used to have $50 for 20 mins for the South Asians when they just resumed after Covid.... but has since stopped it as those Ah Nehs / Banglas are able to afford $60.
$100/45mins for 1 or 2 pops?
Old 03-10-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:

$60 for 25 mins
$100 for 45 mins
Oh there’s $100 for 45 min
Shouldn’t have kept going for $60 for 25 min twice
Old 03-10-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Oh there’s $100 for 45 min
Shouldn’t have kept going for $60 for 25 min twice
This is the first time I’m seeing this 100/45 rate also..

Anyone else can confirm if this is true?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I solved the 60/100 mystery today ��

$60 for 25 mins
$100 for 45 mins
Wow.. $100/45min… for real!? Count as 1S?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 03-10-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Wow.. $100/45min… for real!? Count as 1S?
I think 1S bro, if not who want to go for 2 session of $60
Old 03-10-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well I am going to play devil advocate here on g7

Saw the reviews, was swayed by the syt and looks comments and went to queue 30 mins

First look, she is wearing pink and already looking not my type. I like a sweet face and body like recently retired g11 from cygon and even the current 555 from 1844B

I see her attempts at gfe and sweet talk but I guess I wasn’t too interested at this point. Rest is SOP . Her touching of the balls is very very sensual though. I give her that.

Based on what I see of those in fish tank, I probably will choose g8 and g3 over g7. Just my honest opinions
Old 03-10-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I think 1S bro, if not who want to go for 2 session of $60
The funny thing is not one of the regulars there I have checked with has ever heard of this rate before..

Is either 60/120 for 1/2 sessions respectively..

It would make zero sense for a $20 difference for a 45 min vs 50 min session..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1