The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 08-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Realised kovan got many massage places. But no fr on them just these 2 or 3 places bros keep mentioning. Is it bcos they r mostly clen? I tried g***** spa b4 near the porridge place. Totally clean no gq. Massage acceptable la.
that whole stretch all clean i believe. if u want more u can head to the alley way nearby or go further up the road for more
Old 08-12-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Realised kovan got many massage places. But no fr on them just these 2 or 3 places bros keep mentioning. Is it bcos they r mostly clen? I tried g***** spa b4 near the porridge place. Totally clean no gq. Massage acceptable la.
Now mostly Kovan chop carrot place. Only the st**** near famous nasi lemak offers clean massage at decent price with maybe a dash of teasing only.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Now mostly Kovan chop carrot place. Only the st**** near famous nasi lemak offers clean massage at decent price with maybe a dash of teasing only.
Agree that the area becoming more chop carrot recently...
Jln Kayu seems to be the better place to go in the area these days
Old 09-12-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
pols deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can share location for B* spa? A place of good massage and full svc is very unheard of lol

Roamed thru Kovan area but couldnt find at all haha

So i went to U* spa like the many bros here who also couldnt find B* spa

Place is well booked, so need in advance booking

Walked in and was informed next slot was an hr ltr.
So went smoke lepak all

Went back and assigned to S****

My FR for her as follows:
Massage 6./10
Teasing 7/10
Looks 6/10
By the time GQ pop up, its super obvious de

Just my cons would be she talked too much lol and ya the entrance $68 is like wth lol so wont RTM

Anw, those who know of B** spa location and the MLs thr, do PM me, i can exchange a couple of my super good MLS haha. Ty!!
Old 10-12-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
sky9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysky9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: Kovan massage

Hi bros,

Just wanna double confirm the B* is actually P B***S spa? If so, any kind souls mind pm-ing me to confirm and which ML to recommend? Gam xia in advance
And how about this B***** & N**** spa? Does it even exist?
Old 10-12-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Any kind bros can share location of B* Spa? Can't seem to find it
Old 10-12-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky9 View Post
Hi bros,

Just wanna double confirm the B* is actually P B***S spa? If so, any kind souls mind pm-ing me to confirm and which ML to recommend? Gam xia in advance
lol someone PM me about this B***** & N**** spa.
since its PM, still put asterisk
Old 11-12-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

I think the confusion really need to stop and people just can’t be bothered to read. So I’ll just say it here once and for all.

What people call B* spa is NOT a spa. Go figure the rest.
*V spa has a ML named B* that people rave about

One things for sure. The entire area + the nasi Lemak stretch has now all become carrot chop places with exorbitant prices. Gone were the days of a good $50 massage.

Not sure if it’s due to convenience or whatever. But those looking for good service and a bargain. Don’t bother. Move along.

This area is only for those with deep pockets and keen to pay stupid prices. Don’t go, play and pay, then regret.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 12
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

Lol the plot twist, b spa is not a spa.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

after finally knowing what is the B* spa, which presumably like above mentioned is NOT a spa.

原来 i know of this place long ago
all not chio one la, especially if you are into syt; nothing to rave about.

U* Spa is better, trust me, but then lei, price increased and their massage is piano one.

If prefer solid massage + happy ending, Kovan can forget it, y'all can roam Jalan Kayu better. (if want North East area)
Old 13-12-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 12
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

Sibei risky that all gather at JK. Like not spread out. One fire all kena hit.
Old 13-12-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
after finally knowing what is the B* spa, which presumably like above mentioned is NOT a spa.

原来 i know of this place long ago
all not chio one la, especially if you are into syt; nothing to rave about.

U* Spa is better, trust me, but then lei, price increased and their massage is piano one.

If prefer solid massage + happy ending, Kovan can forget it, y'all can roam Jalan Kayu better. (if want North East area)
JK considered NE meh? More like North.
Its sad that Kovan area become lousy area.
Probably run by the same few people so market practice same same.

Lor Ah Soo consider Kovan area?
QUite a few there.
Old 13-12-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky9 View Post
Yes, it does. Just read the thread. Maybe page 10? Somewhere there. I posted it before.
Old 13-12-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MLlove is Cool - loads of Potential

Walk past there before nr go in try, thanks for the warning bro
Old 13-12-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
JK considered NE meh? More like North.
Its sad that Kovan area become lousy area.
Probably run by the same few people so market practice same same.

Lor Ah Soo consider Kovan area?
QUite a few there.
There got another branch of E**y (the first rather) and V*****t both carrot chop and ambiguous offerings + another clean place (good OK massage there...not sure if the limits can be pushed but don't expect to do so without taking P-package I guess)

Lately drove past thought I saw another new place opened. But can't be certain.

Would consider it as part of Kovan but maybe the outer skirts of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1