The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post

No no no, I will show u, they will queue up and take turns to do blow job for Naemlo.
U r the master in Hanoi. U claim 2nd, no one dare to claim first. My virgin trip in Hanoi also taken care by u. Think of it many years back.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
traveller168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Not so much of a FR but just some update to what I had experienced at BOSS KTV and massage parlor at Oasis hotel(level 5).

Went to Boss KTV, the basement KTV at Fortuna Hotel last Thursday. Most girls there are pretty with very good figure. But the rate there now stands at:

1) Beer - US$5
2) Girls to sit with you - US$55 (US$35 for the KTV and US$20 for the girl)
3) Short time(2 hours) - US$100
4) Long time(till tomorrow moring) - US$150

I nearly choked when told this by the mamasan. But it seems like the excessive inflation of late in Vietnam have driven the prices up.

I was expecting US$80 for short time and US$100 for long time but the mamasan revealed that this was the price list 1.5 years ago.

Decided to forgo this and then head for Oasis hotel's MP which is just across the road. Massage is almost non-existent.

Girls there just want to do special. Wouldn't bulge for anything less than VND500K.

So guys who is going to Hanoi, be prepared to spent good money as the prices in Vietnam is no longer cheap as what it used to be.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller168 View Post
Hi Bros,

Not so much of a FR but just some update to what I had experienced at BOSS KTV and massage parlor at Oasis hotel(level 5).

Went to Boss KTV, the basement KTV at Fortuna Hotel last Thursday. Most girls there are pretty with very good figure. But the rate there now stands at:

1) Beer - US$5

I nearly choked when told this by the mamasan. But it seems like the excessive inflation of late in Vietnam have driven the prices up.

I was expecting US$80 for short time and US$100 for long time but the mamasan revealed that this was the price list 1.5 years ago.

Decided to forgo this and then head for Oasis hotel's MP which is just across the road. Massage is almost non-existent.

Girls there just want to do special. Wouldn't bulge for anything less than VND500K.

So guys who is going to Hanoi, be prepared to spent good money as the prices in Vietnam is no longer cheap as what it used to be.
bring girl back still need to give her $20 because she sit in ktv room with u?bro next time sit hall, someone here say can pick girl also by sitting hall. Y go for the beer there , outside shop beer dirt cheap.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bros,

What u said is only true if u are only going to BOSS and Oasis Hotel. There are lots of many other places are are more fun and a lot cheaper if u know where to go. Those 2 places u mentioned only for the typical Singaporean who does not know how to cross the road to order a bowl of beef noodles to eat. So, if those are the only 2 places u go to (and also Hanoi Hotel is the other place that charge indecent prices).. you really have not arrived in Hanoi, but rather, u are still in Havelock Road KTV joints.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 05-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
annnee2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, how much did you pay all in? Am staying at Intercontinental tomorrow, not sure if they also have this type of service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delish View Post
I recently stayed at The Melia Hotel, this is my first FR so bear with me.

I went to the hotel Spa thinking ok it's clean so let's have a good massage, I opted for the body scrub and 90 min full body massage and was taken to a room.

I was asked to strip naked and not offered any of the silly pants, lay on the bed and the girl started the body scrub, when it was over I went and showered and when I returned to the room she took away my towel and rubbed cream into my naked body, the little general started to rise but I thought this must be a clean joint so ignored it.

I lay on the bed and a different girl came in to massage me, this is where the fun started as she was very attentive around my buttocks and inner thigh, as I was face down I let the little general rise to the occasion, when she asked me to turn over she pulled the towel up to just level with my balls got on the bed between my legs and and started to massage them all the way to the top, I was hard as could be by now, and then she asked if I would like my hardness maasaged, I couldn't resist and it was soon over, cleaned up and carried on with the massage.

Needless to say I was surprised that you can get this action in a spa of a 5* hotel.

I look forward to staying there again
Old 05-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

I was in Hai Phuong to attend my friend's wedding some time 2.5 years ago ( I rem back then 1sgd = 9800vnd).
then i went back to Hanoi for 1 night.

It was a last minute decision hence did not have the time to consult SBF bros - which i regretted alot.

I think i was staying in some hotel that cost usd 15 per night.
I tried to ask the recep any bars or disco to recommend.
He recommended one bar, so I went there. It was a LIVE BAND bar with some angmo patronizing. I thought to myself this bar probably is a clean one. So i ordered 2 drinks and decided to leave as i could not see much hanky panky.

I took a taxi back to my hotel after not knowing where to go anymore.
On my way back, i could see a scooter following me from the taxi's mirror.

The taxi driver noticed it and did no response to it.
The taxi alighted me at my hotel. It was around 2am and most of the shops and hotel's gates are locked - the street was dead cold.
So i had to ring up the recep to open the gate for me.
After I end the call with the recep, that scooter came up to me.

The one riding the scooter was a guy and his passenger is a MILF.
I was standing outside the hotel's gate. There was nobody in the street.
The MILF came towards me and asked if i would like some massage from pretty girls.

I sensed danger and i said i'm tired and i'm waiting for my hotel's gate to open.
She suddenly took 2 steps forward and using her right hand to grab my balls -saying if i would like to fxxk fxxk pretty girls. I immediately backed off. Suddenly she smiled and said have a good night. She was about to turn her body and walked to the scooter.

Somehow my instinct told me to check my wallet in my pocket - it was missing. My quick eye noticed that my wallet is in her left hand. I hurrily ran towards the scooter. She was in the mid of boarding the scooter when i snatch my wallet back from her hand and at the same time using my leg to kick the scooter - forcing the scooter to fall down.

At this moment (what perfect timing), i heard my hotel's gate opening and run back into the hotel. The sleepy recep after seeing what has happened, hurrily lock up the gate.

What a close shave man.

Somemore i feel Hanoi is much more dangerous than Hai Phong. I was in Hai Phong for 3 nights and the street felt safe even at 3am. Even thought most decent girls would be away from the street once the sky turned dark.

Is Hanoi still dangerous late at night?
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
I was in Hai Phuong to attend my friend's wedding some time 2.5 years ago ( I rem back then 1sgd = 9800vnd).

She suddenly took 2 steps forward and using her right hand to grab my balls -saying if i would like to fxxk fxxk pretty girls. I immediately backed off.

Somehow my instinct told me to check my wallet in my pocket - it was missing. My quick eye noticed that my wallet is in her left hand. I hurrily ran towards the scooter. She was in the mid of boarding the scooter when i snatch my wallet back from her hand and at the same time using my leg to kick the scooter - forcing the scooter to fall down.
if it is 9800vnd, it could be 5.2 years ago...

Your experience is exactly the same as my fren when we r in hcmc on july.... use 1 hand to grab ur balls, another hand to grab wallet.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Went to Boss KTV, the basement KTV at Fortuna Hotel
1) Beer - US$5

used to be US70 for ST and US90 for LT in 2006
Old 06-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
used to be US70 for ST and US90 for LT in 2006
Like they used to say... policemen wears shorts those days.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 06-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
if it is 9800vnd, it could be 5.2 years ago...

Your experience is exactly the same as my fren when we r in hcmc on july.... use 1 hand to grab ur balls, another hand to grab wallet.....
Jackbl bro

did your friend manage to snatch back?
I going hcm this Sunday.
Where did the incident happen?
So that I can be wary about. =p
Old 06-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post

Is Hanoi still dangerous late at night?
Everywhere is dangerous at night. Hanoi ppl sleep n wake up early. Different from other cities. 2am? Where had u been to?
Old 06-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Everywhere is dangerous at night. Hanoi ppl sleep n wake up early. Different from other cities. 2am? Where had u been to?
haha...2am was snoozing away liao....where to go...???/...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...2am was snoozing away liao....where to go...???/...
There are a few places which open till late or should I say till early. Most places close at about 12.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are a few places which open till late or should I say till early. Most places close at about 12.
haha...was drinking with bro bringmorewealth on 2 sep at old quarter...the cong an came at 12midnight to ensure every shop closed early...

2 Sep is national day...

Old 06-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

Hanoi, grand and majestic, a place of grandeur waiting to be uncovered.

Hanoi is a busy place but unlike the busiest city hcm, Hanoi exudes it’s beauty and glamour. The city was bustling and people were enjoying life as usual. You don’t see the streets full of motorbikes, cars and ppl.

The city was full of histroy and divine to the tourists, grand to the foreigners and vietnamese who throng the city with vengenance. This city is full of life and yet boring in the sense compared to hcm.

I witnessed a better life, a pace so much slower, a place whereby stress level can be lowered, age can be higher, and ppl can attain longevity.

The coffee need to get a bit used to if you are already spoilt by the taste of hcm coffee. The things were more expensive and business is not thriving compared to hcm.

Drinks and food were also more expensive. The place was more uniformed and unison in context. A place whereby order was expected and maintained without much per say.

To an ordinary cheongster, if you are so used to hcm, hanoi is not a better place to play. As for girls, it depends on your luck. I don’t see plenty on the streets unlike hcm but rather most are hidden away.

I think you can find love if you want but not those kc traps easily available to hcm.

You need more time to discover it’s true beauty.

The above is my short forum and my own opinion…

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1