The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2022, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Yes, please make her happy to make us happy (sexcited) too….
Wah lao... doesn't sound right bro... I don't swing that way leh!!!! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
Ayeeeeee bro u not cb or perv
U are our best bro now

Mai stop
Sweat!!!! Like that also can, good save!! Hahahah thank you boss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Gog will have abalone buffet and later little gog will take over. Slow but good progression. Can’t wait when she bbbj gog; must be damn heavenly for him. I Jealous!!
Wah... took a while before she did but yeah, damn heavenly... took a while to broach the subject, then took a while before starting to love it and .... hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Wrong, gog is our perverted Cb best Bro who likes to give

Admit it!! You like it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
Old 24-12-2022, 06:13 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Alright, Merry Christmas in advance folks.

Heading off to wash my car, so just a short one. Please don't get all blue-balls on me, I won't be responsible. Hahaha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good thing about Janice is she is kind of easy to persuade if you beg HARD enough...all we need is just one chance to open her up for other debauchery sex. Took a fair bit of begging and not and repeating it like when you throw a fishing line, you need to let go and pull and let go again and wear them out before you can fish them out of the sea.

So, for me to beg for her to let me finger her is not that bad a sin right? It's just something she can manage at least once, come on we've already had sex multiple times, what's a litttttttttttle bit more?

I tugged her skirt, she didn't reject, I reached in and slide off her panties.

gog: I promise, I won't look, just let me, make you happy for a change. You are so... sexy today, you are making me... very horny. So.. sexy.

I kept huffing and moaning 'so pretty' into her ears, I've never seen her bra outlines like this. Kissing her neck and touching her breasts through her bra cups I massaged her breasts and hand moving towards down south. Keeping her skirt on would assure her coverage from what I was going to do.

I started to rub her legs near her pussy, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I could feel wetness, could slide my hands in I bet. I slowly reached nearer and finally... I rubbed her pussy lips with two fingers, sliding up and down.

Seriously, you can feel her body trembling as she gripped me harder while I licked her ear lobes and finger her at the same time.

gog: Janice...have you..ever? Janice? .... Janice?

Janice was breathing hard, sort of in trance again, she can use her mouth to say no, but her body will never lie. No point asking her anything now, she can't focus, her pussy is getting the attention. I shifted my thumb to her clit and slid my middle finger into her vagina, she let go a moan, undeniably satisfaction.

I began to finger her gently and she was trembling more. I pulled her from where she's standing to my bed and rested her on her back. I kissed her lips and continued to finger her. I purposely went slow on the fingering as I don't want her to cum so fast.
Old 24-12-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Knn gog, always stop at the important part...%$@#. Lol

Jokes aside, from the begining the lust for Janice until you have her, the lust became have feeling for her and then love each other. Since you love her, I bet you sure not happy and jealous even she make love with her husband.
I also wonder did she perform those 'skills' you taught her on Eric after that? For example hj, bj and cum in mouth....
Old 24-12-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I ain't sure if TS actually loved Janice. It's more like obsession. For not being able to have her to himself.
If the scenario changes, Janice is an official gf or wife, would he be totally satisfied for having her, or would he venture to find others, like Lindi and another 'Janice'.
God knows.
Old 25-12-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Knn gog, always stop at the important part...%$@#. Lol

Jokes aside, from the begining the lust for Janice until you have her, the lust became have feeling for her and then love each other. Since you love her, I bet you sure not happy and jealous even she make love with her husband.
I also wonder did she perform those 'skills' you taught her on Eric after that? For example hj, bj and cum in mouth....
Alamak!! Every part is important ok! How can only be one part? LOL.

It wasn't lust from the start, or was it lust? Hmm you got a point there, I was intrigued by her clothes and style and also faith that hmmm maybe you are right, it's lust and then love.

Nobody likes the girl they love to be mating with another, it's something we all have to live with given that we are in an affair, I honestly have been up and down about this with Janice. We have argued, quarreled and also not be able to look at each other in the eyes whenever we talk about this.

This .... hmm constitutes jealousy? I'm guessing I'm still human. But no, she doesn't do all the stuff we do on Eric, their sex life has been very plain jane, infact doing anything more would raise a suspicion. Girls are very good at juggling two things, unlike men who might make mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I ain't sure if TS actually loved Janice. It's more like obsession. For not being able to have her to himself.
If the scenario changes, Janice is an official gf or wife, would he be totally satisfied for having her, or would he venture to find others, like Lindi and another 'Janice'.
God knows.
Not really obsession, or food for thought, maybe it is?

I'll say it's the thrill of getting something you were never supposed to, and being loved whole heartedly by the person in return - you also unknowingly give back the same. I'm single but male, so I'll answer your second part of the question easily. I will still eat out.

I will still fuck Lindi even if Janice is my wife, it's human nature, while I'm satisfied with having Janice as a perfect wife, my cock is still a cock.

But finding another Janice, no. The intellectual connection and feelings is beyond that of a common fuck like Lindi.
Old 25-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

A first, late but better than never

------------------------------------

J(anice): g...og. gog... AHHHhh

Hearing her call my name is super sexy, I started to kiss her neck, her breast... stomach. You guessed it, you folks should now what I'm trying to do right now. I can only pray hard she doesn't smack me or stop me or even get angry with me. I spread her legs and finally moved close enough. Janice hands were grabbing my sheets and she's oblivious to where my head is.

NOW OR NEVER!!!

I dived my tongue between her pussy lips while fingering her clitoris.

J: GOG!!!!!!!

She screamed as her hands grabbed my head which is now tucked beneath her skirt, too late, I'm licking her vagina and I'm not STOPPING. I dived my tongue in circles. I can't see Janice, but I'm sure her body is taut and grabbing everything she can.

J: St...ooop! Nooooo!

Typical liar, where the body just DOESN'T lie. I might get scolded or beaten for this but I'm not stopping. I dived hard and licked like no tomorrow. She wasn't pushing my head away but she was spreading her legs wider and I've moved my hands to holding both thighs and moved my face so near that I can smell her fragrance. She's WET.

J: AHHHH GOG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I think she came right there and then, no squirt, but she had to 'kiap' (hold tightly) my head with her thighs. She lost control of her body. Janice finally 'woke up'. let go of my head and desperately tried to cover up herself which already is covered by her skirt.
Old 25-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
nagajupki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story bro, please keep going!
Old 25-12-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, from what I know, may not cover all men, or even women who are attached or married, if were to find a FWB, GF/BF, will not be finding another one that resembles the spouse/gf/bf, otherwise, eat out for what?
Hence, if Janice were yours, you won't be seeking another Janice outside.
Old 25-12-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
A first, late but better than never

------------------------------------

J(anice): g...og. gog... AHHHhh

Hearing her call my name is super sexy, I started to kiss her neck, her breast... stomach. You guessed it, you folks should now what I'm trying to do right now. I can only pray hard she doesn't smack me or stop me or even get angry with me. I spread her legs and finally moved close enough. Janice hands were grabbing my sheets and she's oblivious to where my head is.

NOW OR NEVER!!!

I dived my tongue between her pussy lips while fingering her clitoris.

J: GOG!!!!!!!

She screamed as her hands grabbed my head which is now tucked beneath her skirt, too late, I'm licking her vagina and I'm not STOPPING. I dived my tongue in circles. I can't see Janice, but I'm sure her body is taut and grabbing everything she can.

J: St...ooop! Nooooo!

Typical liar, where the body just DOESN'T lie. I might get scolded or beaten for this but I'm not stopping. I dived hard and licked like no tomorrow. She wasn't pushing my head away but she was spreading her legs wider and I've moved my hands to holding both thighs and moved my face so near that I can smell her fragrance. She's WET.

J: AHHHH GOG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I think she came right there and then, no squirt, but she had to 'kiap' (hold tightly) my head with her thighs. She lost control of her body. Janice finally 'woke up'. let go of my head and desperately tried to cover up herself which already is covered by her skirt.

The ultimate victory! Alpha ego on display when you overcum their denial with the feasting of her juicy wet abalone. Her body betraying her every words will wild beastly desires. Well done bro gog 👍🏼
Old 26-12-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
bobolubobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done bro gog, munching on Janice's abalone
Old 26-12-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagajupki View Post
Marvelous story bro, please keep going!
Thank you thank you!!! Sorry a long delay, been tied up over the festive seasons. Hope will be better soon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro, from what I know, may not cover all men, or even women who are attached or married, if were to find a FWB, GF/BF, will not be finding another one that resembles the spouse/gf/bf, otherwise, eat out for what?
Hence, if Janice were yours, you won't be seeking another Janice outside.
You are right but I shared before, nobody's perfect. The person person probable is

1) good spouse
2) good lover
3) good parent
4) good listener

The average man/woman with ALL these probabilities is close to 0. You're looking at best, 1 and 3 or just a 2, or just a 1 and 4 etc. There is never a full match on all the expectations.

When we eat out it's because we want something our partners don't have, no? Janice be perfect as it is , will never be a perfect sexual partner, or listener and etc. That's the reason we eat out.

Even if she is, we still want that thrill of eating out, no? She might be a great cook but once a while you still want to eat hawker or at restaurants, same theory bro

Keep the discussion coming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
The ultimate victory! Alpha ego on display when you overcum their denial with the feasting of her juicy wet abalone. Her body betraying her every words will wild beastly desires. Well done bro gog 👍🏼
I'm thankful bro that nothing happened, if she got angry I think the story ended liao, it's glad that her body tells a lot on what she likes and all, PHEW!!! Thank you for your support bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolubobo View Post
Well done bro gog, munching on Janice's abalone
Finally sia, FINALLY! Thank you! It was an achievement on my end too!
Old 26-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Short one, yes... blue balls again.

---------------------------------------------

J(anice): You bad person!!!

I snuggled up to Janice and hugged her while she hit me on the chest with both fists 'angry' at me.

gog: Ow ow ow, it hurts!! I only did what you like wor, you don't like meh?

Wah .. Janice's face was flushed red from what I told her. Words can lie, but body never lies. She was desperately trying to use her skirt which is already covering her legs to cover even more, very flustered and not sure what to say or do next. I continued to hug and cuddle up to her.

J: Bad person.

Her mouth was pouted and like buay song (Hokkien for not happy - not really unhappy more like unsatisfied) I actually licked her to orgasm.

gog: Haha... Ok ok, I'm bad don't angry ok?

Janice threw a tanturm by moving her body facing away from me. Hugging her from behind, I kissed her neck and whispered how much I like it just now and I love her. I think I was too evil, because what Janice did next was a bit unexpected.
Old 26-12-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

A blowjob by Janice coming? Hehe
Old 26-12-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

We 'expected ' you going to give us blue balls again.... Knn...lol
You better hurry update hor, if not we all use chopsticks 'kiap' your finger and bird bird, swollen liao cannot use...hahaha.

So did you join her go church?
Old 27-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
A blowjob by Janice coming? Hehe
Not today bro... but hopefully 'soon', as in the story soon. It's hard to change her mindset and took a while, might be fun, might not be, but we'll get there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
We 'expected ' you going to give us blue balls again.... Knn...lol
You better hurry update hor, if not we all use chopsticks 'kiap' your finger and bird bird, swollen liao cannot use...hahaha.

So did you join her go church?
But good news!! Nobody 'cb gog' !!! So all is fine!!! hahahahah!

Updating now, but seriously sorry, gotta run for a meeting, so short one. Pai seh pai seh!!!!!

I didn't go church with her. Long story, update later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1