The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontantan1995 View Post
Hi all, my first FR haha cos i am not really a regular with such services

i have gone FEP twice, first time was to cut hair. After my hair was done went to take a piss and came out walking straight intending to take the lift down, then i was looking at some beauty school before turning left, and then this lady popped her head out of the curtains (unit beside the sch), so i looked at her in curiosity (thought she recognised me how dumb hahaha). So anyway in the end she then dragged me in and asked me to lie down (without clothes) and started massaging my back as i told her my back was really damn sore. Massage was great not gonna lie, she then got up on the bed and rested on my butt. Surprisingly i got hard straight right away as she wasnt wearing panties and she was rubbing against my butt. Proceeded to turn around and rest is history.

Face: 7/10. Milf.

Boobs: 8/10. Big boobs, but dont know if it is fake

Body: 9/10. wore tight dress.

GFE: 8/10, she kept talking to me, was in there for like 40 mins i think (at least she did a massage, was under the impression that no massages and no talk)

RTF: definitely

so as you would expect i went back another time to look for her, but then door was closed, so wanted to walk on and go straight for the lift. And then, in the unit beside hers, i was greeted with a face popping out of the curtains again. In my mind i only wanted to find the previous lady so i walked on, but my littlebrother asked me to go back, so i turned around and walked back inside

this lady was abit different, she kept laughing and being very happy (to the extent of it being a little fake), led me into a room behind and asked me to gargle my mouth with listerine. she then asked me to unzip her clothes for her and took my hands and brought it to her below and used it to rub her. Surprising for me because i did not expect this or you could say i did not even know what to expect. but anyway went to lie down and she started doing her thing after putting on the cap. Then to my surprise, my two LP was in her mouth wtf. and then i will just leave it as that.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10. Big boobs definitely fake

Body: 7/10. Body shape is nice.

GFE: 2/10. i gave 2 because it is abit too fake her laughter.
RTF: maybe, if got no others
Lol bro wat was ur damage?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-02-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Jasontantan1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol bro wat was ur damage?
150 each hahahaha
Old 24-02-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontantan1995 View Post
150 each hahahaha
Oh ok. Thanks man. Was there just now only 2 shops open. Got one lady not bad but opp the shop too many ppl inside so didn’t dare go in

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Jasontantan1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Oh ok. Thanks man. Was there just now only 2 shops open. Got one lady not bad but opp the shop too many ppl inside so didn’t dare go in
she never ask u go in ah? haha
Old 24-02-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

We did make eye contact and I think she was about to beckon me in but there were a group of ladies opp shop and it’s glass door. Didn’t wanna go in and ask price lol. Too open imho

Old 24-02-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How to unlock YL beauty?? Any kind soul got CTC??
Old 25-02-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Went to check out this playground few days back. Patrol L5 but cant seem to find any shop open, maybe still early. Walked a few rounds but very sure a few shops are fk shop because of translucent glass, curtain and security cameras. But the neighbouring shops are legit business like hair salon or tailor shop. But lucky still early. All shops closed except the eateries in the middle.

Walked 2-3 rounds but nothing. Wanted to give up thinking still early, come back again at a later time. Head to toilet before getting out of this place.

Exited toilet and turn right, suddenly got one head pop out between the curtain. First look, quite chio, should be late 20, early 30. Big dolly eyes, face no scar. If I may, look like chinadoll. Strike first price.

Went to knock at her door and she open it. Usher me to head in and close the door. She told me she saw me walking round and round and decided to jio me in. I ask her what service she offer, she told me massage. I say I want to fuck you, she say straight to action? I say yes and she laugh and stroke my cock and ask me to go to the room.

I went to the one closest to the door but she say she want to do in the far room because bigger. I went in and like the layout. Full wall mirror on one of the wall. Horny already. Strip naked and sit on the bed and wait for her to come in.

She came in, stood in front of me and strip playfully. Nice lacy white bra and panty. I pull her closer to me, bend her to my side and spank her butt then sniff her. She stroke my cock in return and say let her service me. Then she gave me a bj while I look to the side in the mirror and admire the moment. Good suction and will look at me while I hold her head and use both hands to follow her momentum.

Then switch position to missionary. Spread open her legs and entered her slowly. Pull her closer to me to enter deepest and admire her body. I have to admit, she has one of the nicest body I fked since this two year. Slim, no fats, like those petite influencer, nice pair of Bs just nice for her body. Good proportion. And her pretty face. Drill her deep hard and long while looking sideway at the wall mirror. Really good environment. And I exploded inside her with one hand of her breast, another hand on her butt and we looked at each other when I cum. Like my early days fking prom queen in schools. Really enjoyable.

Clean up and she offered me water. She came in wearing a long colourful silky dress and I pull her closely to me, glide both hands up from her legs and play with her butt cheek. She automatically remove the dress straps and reveal her breasts plus protruding nips but I told her I play only, old already no more power. Next time come back again.

Forgot her name, got her WC but forget the name also and I lazy to take my second phone. Can any bros identify her based on the details in this FR? Maybe just some letters can trigger my memory.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 25-02-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Juicy FR..well done bro...How much was the damage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Went to check out this playground few days back. Forgot her name, got her WC but forget the name also and I lazy to take my second phone. Can any bros identify her based on the details in this FR? Maybe just some letters can trigger my memory.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-02-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Cbj or bbbj ?
Old 25-02-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to check out this playground few days back. Patrol L5 but cant seem to find any shop open, maybe still early. Walked a few rounds but very sure a few shops are fk shop because of translucent glass, curtain and security cameras. But the neighbouring shops are legit business like hair salon or tailor shop. But lucky still early. All shops closed except the eateries in the middle.

Walked 2-3 rounds but nothing. Wanted to give up thinking still early, come back again at a later time. Head to toilet before getting out of this place.

Exited toilet and turn right, suddenly got one head pop out between the curtain. First look, quite chio, should be late 20, early 30. Big dolly eyes, face no scar. If I may, look like chinadoll. Strike first price.

Went to knock at her door and she open it. Usher me to head in and close the door. She told me she saw me walking round and round and decided to jio me in. I ask her what service she offer, she told me massage. I say I want to fuck you, she say straight to action? I say yes and she laugh and stroke my cock and ask me to go to the room.

I went to the one closest to the door but she say she want to do in the far room because bigger. I went in and like the layout. Full wall mirror on one of the wall. Horny already. Strip naked and sit on the bed and wait for her to come in.

She came in, stood in front of me and strip playfully. Nice lacy white bra and panty. I pull her closer to me, bend her to my side and spank her butt then sniff her. She stroke my cock in return and say let her service me. Then she gave me a bj while I look to the side in the mirror and admire the moment. Good suction and will look at me while I hold her head and use both hands to follow her momentum.

Then switch position to missionary. Spread open her legs and entered her slowly. Pull her closer to me to enter deepest and admire her body. I have to admit, she has one of the nicest body I fked since this two year. Slim, no fats, like those petite influencer, nice pair of Bs just nice for her body. Good proportion. And her pretty face. Drill her deep hard and long while looking sideway at the wall mirror. Really good environment. And I exploded inside her with one hand of her breast, another hand on her butt and we looked at each other when I cum. Like my early days fking prom queen in schools. Really enjoyable.

Clean up and she offered me water. She came in wearing a long colourful silky dress and I pull her closely to me, glide both hands up from her legs and play with her butt cheek. She automatically remove the dress straps and reveal her breasts plus protruding nips but I told her I play only, old already no more power. Next time come back again.

Forgot her name, got her WC but forget the name also and I lazy to take my second phone. Can any bros identify her based on the details in this FR? Maybe just some letters can trigger my memory.
this is the one near the toilet and beside a busy salon?
Old 25-02-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

What's her damage???
Old 25-02-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:

From the side mirror looks like the one at corner next to viet lady... opposite salon... has shower inside right?
Old 25-02-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juicy FR..my dick is hard just by reading it..Please share bro..

Quote:

Old 28-02-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
M8xavier is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Hi bro.

Great review. Can PM damage pls?
Thx
Old 28-02-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand the obsession with some bros over shower facilities...However has anyone ever thought of the cleanliness of he towels? Its not like the towels are professionally laundried and may carry microbes...

Therefore I tend to cheong after work and go straight home thereafter after a quick wipedown using a antibacterial towelettes...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1