The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Best of Batam

hi bros,

just came back from batam this afternoon, would like to file this analysis report on this gal.

karaoke : Hollywood
Damage : 280 K (include taxi tip)
Name : Tin Tin

Personnel, i had booked this gal before and this is the 3rd time since 4th mths ago, she saw me when i just entered the house while she is seating with others gals. she just ran out of the tank and asked me to book her. i simply act blur dont know her...ke ke ke (wanted to look for others.)

My friends and i just left the place and went to other farm for mermaid........once we reached Mutiani and saw others mermaid, me asked for "lai lai" but was told she no longer there. So me made quick Dicision and called hollywood for "BOTAK" for tin tin......

Back to our hotel base with my friend, i waited patiently in my room for my gal. "DING DONG" i opened the door and saw one guy and my gal, paid 300K including the taxi fare and summon my gal in. she so happy and keep asking me why just now ACT dont know her and didnt book her on the spot, just said i went to buy the KFC for her to makan....ke ke ke.

Me seated the long bench sofa watching tv, while she undress her TV shirt and jean with only a black bra and panty on only, she seated on my lap and doing some lap dancing and started to catbath me at the sofa from my nipples to my little bro. just like watching a Blue film, so sexual arosing when she slowly to BBBJ me with strong suction and her hand was all over my body.....me cannot tahan any longer, carry her to the bed and undress myself immediately without much delay.

While on the bed, she again BBBJ with me....for almost 15 mins and i unbuckle her black bra and started to cathbath her from the top to bottom using my special skill (Snake tougue), she moaning louder and louder as i touching the sensitive parts.....wo wo wo ai ai ai.................

I asked her to put on the condom for me, she started to go on top of me and squating in a very professional way and both her hand was on my chest, she slowing jerking up and down.............and occasionally she will lick my nipples and bonking me harder and harder....she looked so SEXISFACTED, me unloaded my bullet in few minutes. Wow.....so shiok mah.

Rest of the Mission.:- still very shiok...must try her if any bros go to batam.

Summary of the report
She's very hyperactive in SEX and listen to every command given to her. She will ask u whether u want it or not in the middle of the night, wow....where to find mah. More importantly you must click with her.

Attitude : 9/10 (she ask for disco and i said no, she just said ok)
Skill : 9/10 (very good on BBBJ and FJ)
Height : ~150 cm
body : Good figure based on her height
look : 7/10 (ok lah)
hollywood : 0778424978 (look for "botak" for her)

enjoy her service before she going back to her hometown soon, if anyone booked her just said "AH PUI" or "PUI PUI" do the recommendation to her to ensure good service....

Sorry to say this, my tipping to her "200 K" for her good service and attitude.
Old 19-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro,
my nama also apui...then i book her also say ah pui recommend boleh?
Old 20-12-2004, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
Hi,
Is the Tui Na at Tai Ji - Mandarin Hotel the same type of tui na like PRC/pai du mama in singapore? Prefer rubbing skin than the thai bone cracking..and the indo girls are not as good as compare to the thais
Can get good massage in Batam, must know where & whom e.g. Sport Massage is overall pretty good. In Thailand many massage places but standard varies alot.

For oil massage, find the Indo better at it. Maybe because Indo traditional massage includes the use of oil/cream, so girls have alot of practise. Thai traditional massage does not usually include oil/cream, its the painful kind. In Indo also have walk on you massage included.
Old 20-12-2004, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui
bro,
my nama also apui...then i book her also say ah pui recommend boleh?
hi apui

no problem, u just tell her the no. with special SNAKE skill and she will know who is it..........

MUST TRY HER, Best in Batam, some even said in Balai or Batu.

Last edited by popiah; 20-12-2004 at 07:39 AM.
Old 20-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Best of Batam

sassina2, thanks for starting this thread. I found it highly informative and useful.
Old 20-12-2004, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: The Best of Batam - New Booking Joint

A new Booking Joint has been opened and is still undergoing renovation at the Hotel Merlion in the Pelita Area (behind Pelita Hotel) on the hill.

They are charging 500,000 rupiahs for the local girls of which I have two of my favourites joining already. Both these girls are not lookers and in fact one of them is above 30. But, they are great on service and I can testify for that.

Mami is a plumb Chinese mid thirtie woman whose name I have forgotton. The contact number of Hotel Merlion is +62 778 451919 and they have a Singapore number which is 97451919.

I was informed by the two girls that have joined that they are planning to have European girls, Chinese, Thais, Philippinas, Koreans and Japanese of which the last two are interesting if they can really provide good quality ones.
At the moment they only have 5 local girls available.

In fact last weekend, when two of my regular girls (who joined them) came to meet me in Pacific Disco, they did not tell me that their Mami was with them and I ended up giving her a good fucking in Hokkien with maximum vulgarities that I reserve for the worst people because she was trying to tell me something about the two girls. I did not invite her to comment or say anything.

The two girls were also stupid enough no to tell me that she was the Mami with them. Further, she had a driver/ bodyguard thug looking fella with her and I thought it was some univited friends trying to muscle in on my drinking budget!

Some of the words I used on her included

"simang kio ler lai charm wah eh tai chi - ler si simi lan chiou lang! " etc etc etc

Last edited by sassina2; 20-12-2004 at 02:45 PM.
Old 20-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
A new Booking Joint has been opened and is still undergoing renovation at the Hotel Merlion in the Pelita Area (behind Pelita Hotel) on the hill.

They are charging 500,000 rupiahs for the local girls of which I have two of my favourites joining already. Both these girls are not lookers and in fact one of them is above 30. But, they are great on service and I can testify for that.

Wow, 500k for overnite? Is it abit expensive? Maybe their service is great. Anyway, thanks for the info. Currently in batam most of the time. So more knowledge is better!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Wow, 500k for overnite? Is it abit expensive? Maybe their service is great. Anyway, thanks for the info. Currently in batam most of the time. So more knowledge is better!

Batam has a few places that price themselves at 500k (and they do not pay taxi commission).

1) Island Garden KTV

2) Goodway Hotel's Miyabe

3) Royal Eastern Hotel's Pub/Karaoke

4) NoName KTV in Harmoni Hotel

5) The few selected girls in Titanic (they pay taxi commission here).

I am not sure if the Merlion pays taxi commission. It would be pertinent to ask.

You can expect them to charge an "arm and leg" for the foreign women.

My own personal belief is that Batam has a market even at 1 million provided the right quality of looks and service is there. But, not for everybody.

On another note,
Last weekend I did ask to meet with "Nadia" over dinner and, finally none of us 4 (3 Chinese and 1 Bule) took her considering her charges of S$100 per night despite Proprinate's good testimoney on this forum (another thread). The decision based purely on looks alone.

Yes, she does meet you at Batam Centre and can provide lots of GFE and save you other expenses. She also claims to do one customer a week only.

Amongst the 4 of us, only the Bule friend (very experienced cheongster here) was turned on by her but not at that price as he only needed the sex and none of the other newbie services that she provides.

Last edited by sassina2; 20-12-2004 at 03:06 PM.
Old 20-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

I fucked the Mami, Oh damm,. goodbye lovelies!

5cents and I decided we would head across the water on the 2.30pm boat to play at Tering Bay this last weekend. The weather was blazing hot but, very nice with a strong wind blowing steadily across from the North East over the course.

By 6.50pm, we had the 18 holes wrapped up, and were in a taxi towards, Nagoya where we caught up with Mongerx and another old Batam hand Tokkon1 from the Sammyboy forum.

Earlier I had text messaged Nadia who was recommended by Proprinate of the Sammyboy forum as a good freelancer to check out. “Are you free to meet?” She agreed to meet up for dinner in Nagoya. On the phone, I said, lets meet to know each other first and she said “OK”. I did not want to make a commitment without meeting the lady first. This because looks and attitude were always important to me and to my friends in the group too.

At City View, I called in the taxi from outside the hotel who had delivered my golf clubs from the hotel to Tering Bay earlier. I asked him how much and he said “biasa” (anything as usual). I said I would be happy to give him 50,000 for that delivery if he included a ride for us to Oki too. He smiled happily and said OK, so off to Oki we went.

Differences between Asian eyes and ‘Bule’ Eyes
Nadia arrived shortly after dinner commenced and I would score her about 4 on a scale of 10 (Asian eyes). I introduced her to the gang and she proved to be reasonably lively. The 3 of us Chinese scored her similarly.

Mongerx’s using his “bule eyes” found her reasonably attractive but, held back on committing to her during dinner. His style is to probe a girl for positive and enthusiastic vibes. Perhaps, I should have moved Nadia to sit next to him. It might have made a difference. As it was, none of us made a commitment so I told Nadia that I would let her know later if anyone wanted her. Slipped her 30k for her taxi ride (two ways) and she appeared “baffled” but did not protest.

From Oki, we took a slow walk back to the City View Hotel taking in a ‘tour’ of Dynasty 99, Queen 8933 and Femina where we left Mongerx who lingered around while 3 of us went on to PAS Health Centre for a much needed massage. Chinese men always want a massage after golf!

PAS Health Centre Massage
I ordered Dona No 18 for 5 cents while the PR recommended a number 12 for Tokkon1. I enquired for No 60 who I had seen from afar once and remembered her as a beauty. She was out for dinner. Without wanting to wait, I took No 50 Sopi who I had not seen (f*****) for almost a year.

Slim and very native looking (she’s beautiful in Bule eyes), this gregarious friendly girl gave me a no nonsense massage for an hour and 10 minutes before I grabbed at her clothes to undress her. Absence did make the prick go harder in this case and the sight of her beautiful glowing nipples with large light brownish aerolas made me regret not bringing along a condom. I almost broke my own rule about bareback penetrative sex then. With little encouragement from my hand, her head hovered above the ding-a-ling and her warm sweet mouth engulfed my thingy resulting in me almost ejaculating instantly. I managed to hold out. As she licked and sucked, I nibbled at her breasts and nipples while my fingers ventured to play with her love nest. For the next 15 minutes, we pleasured each other. I pondered if I should have a CIM. Knowing that I had other things lined up for later, I did not allow it to happen and we finally parted with me going to the shower to clean up. I gave her a generous tip of 100,000 to make sure she did not forget me!

I then met up with 5cents who had also finished his massage at reception and we were off back to the hotel. Tokkon1 was still unfinished somewhere upstairs. I messaged him that he could take a short walk by himself back to the hotel since I did not know how long he would be. At the same time, I left instructions with the receptionist to direct him back to City View Hotel nearby. As it was, he took a taxi for what would be a safe 3 minute’s walk. That’s “kiasu” (playing very safe) for a Singaporean!

By then, Mongerx had done a short time trick at Femina and gone to sleep in his own room. He had woken and messaged me and we met up in the lobby to go on to Pacific Disco.

In reply to Nadia’s messages, I asked Mongerx again about her and he said he preferred to pass, as the vibes were less enthusiastic than he liked. I messaged to Nadia the negative news and she was quite annoyed, replying that I should not have kept her waiting. In any case, I apologized and she then messaged me “in triumph” that she already found a customer. Good for her I thought.

During my massage, I had also messaged two other contacts of mine to meet up later if they could.

1) Dewi, now a freelancer (I thought) who I rate a pretty good companion overall and,

2) Siska who had now joined up with Merlion KTV, a new “higher priced establishment” just opened. In Siska’s case, she had informed me that after midnight, if she was not booked, her “private charges’ to me would be less.

Both of them were available and agreed to meet up and I told them to await instructions from me. By then, all of us had agreed to do directly to Pacific Disco given that it was already past midnight and I informed both ladies to meet me at the entrance. I called my friendly taxi driver Tedy who came round to pick us up and send us to Pacific. On arrival, I saw that both Siska and Dewi seemed to be together. They were nicely surprised that they were both knew me. However, there were another 2 women with them who they introduced to me and one guy who looked like a thug. I was cross with the girls.

I asked Dewi who these people were and she said, “teman ku.” (my friends). I informed her that I did not ask her to bring her friends along. Anyway, we moved into the disco where a table was cleared for us somehow. A tip of 20,000 helps.

I ordered 2 jugs of beer and some glasses and ignored Dewi’s “friends” and we shared the drinks around us.

My intention was to pass Dewi to 5cents to sample and, take Siska for myself. Dewi’s friend might be able to go along with Tokkon1. I ignored the Chinese looking lady who was too plumb to be of interest to me. In the meantime, I took a walk around the place to check out talents too.

I f***** the plumb Chinese lady!
Some half hour later, the Chinese looking plumb lady came and whispered to me something which I could not quite understand. I thought I heard her saying something about the girls. I pulled her outside to the corridor and she said some thing about me being unfair to the girls in asking them out and not booking them.
I asked her loudly in rough Hokkien (a Chinese dialect) “ler #### simee lan chiow uay?” (what cock are you talking about?)

Now, in the first place, I was annoyed that she was tagging along with us without my invitation and I shouted at her in no uncertain terms that I did not care a f*** what she thought. I said that the ladies were my friends who I invited out and would take care of their time costs. It had nothing to do with her. Who the hell was she anyway I asked and she said, just a friend. The Hokkien language I used to scold her was basic, most vulgar and disgusting but I do not tolerate univited intrusions from strangers, especially plump ladies!

I then told her to get out of my sight because I did not care for her to be near our group. The guy who looked like a thug came to see what was going on and I told him to stay out of it. I then went back to our table and both Dewi and Siska were apologetic but not really sure why I was so angry.

(note: later I found out that she was the Mami of the new place where Siska now works and Dewi had just joined up. This place is located at Merlion Hotel’s 4th floor and were positioning themselves as the best place in Batam with local girls at 500,000 LT. Siska informed me that they were going to have foreigners including Caucasians, Koreans, Philippinas, Thais and Japanese. Recalling the Mami’s face, I have now realized that this Mami was one of two older Chinese ladies who had dinner with Ghengis and I some weeks ago, a miserable dinner in my opinion. No wonder she looked familiar. She must have been horrified that I did not recognize her and was so abusive in the most vulgar manner to her too!)

Anyway, I finished my beer and had another, by which time, I had calmed down over the incident.

By then, Siska was being groped by 5cents and Mongerx was groping Dewi. Tokkon1 was busy with their other girlfriend.

I wandered around a bit just checking on the talents. Mongerx also did the same thing and found a freelancer in the disco to have a short time trick. He left and the 6 of us partied on a bit, me with Dewi, 5cents with Siska and Tokkon1 with the other girl. Some time later, we squeezed into a taxi to drop us off at our hotel.

The Switch
As we walked out of the taxi into the lobby, Siska was next to me and I took her hand and led her away to my room with me. Dewi was then left with 5cents and she looked ‘surprised’ at me but went along with him. Tokkon1 went with the 3rd girl whose name defeats me.

In the room, I encouraged Siska to do some photographs with me after which we had one solid round of sex and then went to sleep. The next morning, she fulfilled my normal morning requirements and I then encouraged her to leave and washed up in readiness for breakfast. I called around and also messaged Mongerx to see if everyone was ready for breakfast and we met to walk around to Sudir Mampir. Mongerx’s new regular N**** who liked eating joined us for breakfast – 4 guys and one girl.

(to be continued)
Old 20-12-2004, 03:14 PM
Samster

I fucked the Mami, Oh damm., goodbye lovelies!

(continuation)

After breakfast, 5 cents and I went on to a massage for an hour at Super while Tokkon1 went and had a hair cut. We arranged to depart for golf at Indah Puri for the afternoon.
Mongerx had his own program for the day as usual.

Perhaps, it was the strong wind or just our tiredness or, a combination of everything. Ghenggis had sailed over to join us all. Except for some light rain, the rest of the afternoon was pretty pleasant. All of us played badly except that I played the worst of us all and we finished at 6.30pm local time. For the first time in months, I scored well over 120 strokes for that day.

Sadly, we had to lose 5cents who had to head back to Singapore to manage his ‘empire’. The rest of us headed back quickly to Nagoya to shower in our hotel because Taxi Tedy had already been waiting for us since 6pm as requested by myself.

Meantime, Mongerx’s message had come on to my HP to ask about dinner and knowing Ghenggis’ preference, I replied that we should all go to Oki. Timing was perfect and we all met downstairs after a clean up shower in the City View Hotel.

The walk of ‘success’!
Once ready, we took the slow walk from the hotel towards the Oki pusajera via New Centrepoint, and then cutting through Lucky Plaza. As we approached Lucky Plaza, a girl was walking in the opposite direction and Ghenggis said hello to her. She decided to join us for dinner. Both Ghenggis and Mongerx found her attractive and she turned out to be a pretty seasoned freelancer from what we could see.
In previous visits, Ghenggis and I have picked up and done successfully interesting girls on this route which I have coined the ‘walk of success’.

As usual, with both Mongerx and Ghenggis around, there was too much food on the table but it all cost 50,000 each when we shared the bill, inclusive of a couple of beers too and quite a few juices. Considering that we had two fish, prawns and other stuff, it was very reasonable as usual.

Mami Vera’s delivery service.
After dinner, it was decided that we meet later at “The Last Pub”, a new establishment near the Harmoni hotel within what is termed the NED (Nagoya Entertainment District).
While Mongerx and Ghenggis and the girl we had just met would head there directly,
Tokkon1 and I were going back to the hotel to rendezvous with Mami Vera who I had called to look for Winda a nice young girl that I wanted to introduce to Tokkon1.

Vera was going to bring a new girl to my room for a viewing. I had Winda’s new mobile number but it was not working so I call Mami Vera to look for her since Winda was her old protégé and I knew they were in contact.

At the hotel, I saw them at the front desk looking for me and I signaled for them to follow me to the room. Winda was happy to see me and the other girl gave out lots of positive signals, but, she was not my type. Her name was something that started with a G. I asked Mami Vera where was the new girl Melda that she had promised me on the telephone and she said, the girl was in the car. She explained that she thought I had said I wanted a ‘duo’ for a 3-some and that new girl was not into that.

As an old ‘alleycat’, I should have known that any girls with ‘attitudes’ of any sort should be rejected even before viewing. In my mind, I suspected that perhaps, Mami Vera was keeping her best for other customers and I requested her to send the girl up. So, Melda finally arrived in my room too and I found her a little aloof and with too much make up.

While I knew the answer, I asked Tokkon1 who he wanted and he picked Winda and it was up to me to take one of the other two or none. Against my own better judgement, I decided to be lazy and take Melda since she “warmed up” a little during that time.

Mami Vera operates out of her home and will deliver her brood for viewing to your hotel except that her price is tagged at 400,000 for overnight service. By Batam standards, this is expensive, about double the normal charges of booking joints and her girls get 60% of this. She also trawls the Discos Planet and Pacific for customers with her girls in tow most weekend evenings when her regulars are not in town. I keep her as a convenient supplier and Winda while a freelancer does still connect via Mami Vera to her clientele.

When Vera left, I asked Tokkon1 to take Winda with him to his room while I rested to clear my belly of gas! Whenever I take that “pill” (Indian generic Cialis) I have a build up of gas in the system! It was about 40 minutes later that we merged together in the lobby and headed to catch up with Mongerx and Ghenggis at the Last Pub. During the time in my room, I messed around with Melda but did not have sex as I was just wanting her to warm up and she did. We chatted a little, rolled around but, that was all. I learnt that she was from Medan and a week in Batam, aged 18. An irritating thing was her Malaysian boyfriend who kept on ringing up and I told her to pass the phone to me to tell him to buzz off. She never gave me the phone.

The Last Pub.
The Last Pub is a new establishment in Batam and this was my first visit to the place. They play a pretty decent range of music and you can pick what you like to hear from their CD collection. The lineup of ladies behind the bar were pretty decent with two cuties who were very service oriented. I am sure they must be ‘available’ one way or another after hours like many girls who work in night places in Batam. There were also many older freelance girls, an assortment that was a shade better than Ice Pub. My major complain was the sound system which was pretty ‘harsh’ to the ears. The bar occupies about 50 per cent of the layout and this place is small in an intimate sort of way. It seemed to be popular with many Bules coming in. We stayed a while and decided to move on to Pacific Disco.

This was Saturday night and my usual group of Security friends were not around. The shortie guy who normally escorts me in to get a table informed me he was unable to do so that night and we ended up having to buy coupons which I hated. Anyway, we paid up and went in and there was no tables available. We settled for a spot at the bar where we ordered our drinks and traded in the coupons.

It proved to be a mistake to go there as it was an overcrowded Saturday and talent was harder to find. I am always open to meeting new girls in Batam and collecting their contacts for future visits.

‘Yiaks’ I groped a Benchong!
Melda and Winda went off to dance and Tokkon1 and I were just standing around and drinking. As usual, some girls will be walking around and cruising. A pettite light skinned girl with her friend in tow approached to pass us. Tokkon1 remarked to me that she was nice and looked Chinese. I said no, not Chinese but I would not mind. I spoke to her about her mobile number and she said “tidak ada” (don’t have) and walked on. Later, I wandered out away from the bar and saw the two of them standing around. Went up to her and put my hands round her and groped-danced with her a little. She responded positively and allowed me to kiss her neck and grope her even more. I then led her to the lighted corridor to look at her better and ask for her contact again when I was satisfied that she was attractive to me. While I was talking to her, Mongerx arrived looking ‘disturbed’ and whispered to me something but, I missed it. He repeated a little louder ‘ladyboy’ and I was startled. Shits, I thought but kept cool. By then, I had her home number. I then walked her back to her companion and went back to the bar to gulp down my drink!

After a while Mongerx who was with his “darling” N**** decided to call it a night and we left some minutes later to proceed back to the hotel when the girls had rejoined us from their dancing.

Back in my room, we each took a shower separately and Melda proved to be a passive f***, a shade better than a starfish but, not much. That meant that she had to suffer me for longer than normal. A reactive fun girl normally gets me off much faster!
Either way, they have to earn their keep! When I had found “release” I washed up after her and went to sleep.

As is usual, I awoke around 7am and tried to ‘raise the dead’ by kissing her breasts and body, my ‘normal wake up f*** me routine’. She refused to get up and pleaded sleep. I took out my notebook to do some work. An hour and half later she stirred. I kissed her breast again and pulled her hand to hold my ding-a-ling and she remarked “wah mau congkek lagi?” Satu kali sudah lah.” (wow, you want to f*** again? Once is enough.) Now, that remark summed up her attitude in total and was the ‘back breaker’ as far as I was concerned. I told her politely that she could dress up and go. She washed up and put on her clothes. I ignored her and when she was ready, she came to me apologetically to ask if I was angry. I looked blankly at her and said YES. She knew I was and departed out of the door saying a quiet bye bye. This is the first girl that did not even earn an ojek tip. Zero and she knew better than to ask me. I pondered if I would call Mami Vera with a complain and left it for a later time. I am sure that with that attitude Mami Vera would know later from other clients. They don’t treat them better than me for sure!

It was already about 9am local time and I went and stood under the hot shower for about 15 minutes. I often wonder if the amount I paid for the room was ever recovered by the hotel for my consumption of hot water and aircon. This because I usually leave my hotel key card in the slot to keep my room cool as I like it. There’s nothing better than standing under a very hot shower when you are dead tired. You are reborn, at least for the next two hours!

(to be continued)
Old 20-12-2004, 03:15 PM
Samster

I fucked the Mami, oh damm, goodbye lovelies

(continuation)

I then called / messaged everyone to see if they were awake and arranged to meet up at the nearby coffee shop for breakfast (two left turns out the front door of the City View Hotel).

Mongerx and N**** were already at the place. Tokkon1, Ghenggis and I arrived a few minutes later. During that short walk, I discovered that Tokkon1 had enjoyed a memorable night with Winda (we’ve decided to keep the details our secret). He had discharged her at 4am totally satisfied. Ghenggis who had returned at 4am had met her in the lobby (on her way to the disco) and arranged for her to come back to meet him later. Apparently, she was headed to the disco for some “tripping”. A tired Winda came back at 7am for a ST call on Ghenggis for 150k. I learnt from him that it was not great. The tail end of a long night for the young hard-working lass.

After breakfast, we parted company with Tokkon1 who was heading back to Singapore while Mongerx and N**** went elsewhere. Ghenggis and I headed for PAS where I requested for Number 60 again. The girl was working on another client. Ghenggis wanted number 50 Sopi who I had the previous day but she was off duty. So he took Kumala No 21 while I asked for No 7 who Tokkon1 told me he had bonked in-house previously. I was curious and wanted to see what she looked like. It turned out that she was not a looker. However, she was gregarious and service oriented.

Semantics and language lessons.
When I asked, she told me her name was Linggo. I then told her that ‘Linggam’ in Indian language meant the prick. She informed me that Linggo and Lingga in Javanese meant the same thing and we both laughed. Her real name is Linggowati. She wondered if her mother and father knew the Javanese meanings as they were Betawi people from Jakarta.

Since we were enjoying the conversation, I also educated her that Hong #### girls liked the name “Fanny” and did not realize that Americans used that slang word for the lady’s cunt. Further, Randy which is used as a short form for Randolf means a person who felt sexy and wanted sex to the English. I informed her that when you say “My name is Randy” is OK although funny, but to say “I am Randy” when meeting English ladies is likely to have them very giggly. She educated me to say “saya cinta anda” (I love you) rather than “saya mau bercinta anda” ( I want to have sex with you).

Simple but effective difference to get in the pants of non working Indonesian ladies because when you love them, they will reciprocate and let you have sex later. When you say you want to have sex, they will run away from you! We had a fun conversation for about 15 minutes in total during that time.

She gave me a good work out and I fell asleep part way during the service. I had earlier informed her that I was not having “extra time” because at PAS nowadays, many of the ladies are always timing their routine to add “extra time” to the one and half hours. With only 4 minutes when I awoke, there was no time for ‘extra service’, unless I added to that. Given Ghenggis was already waiting downstairs, I declined to ask for an extension and extra service although she had completed her entire normal massage routine. I showered to get the cream off my body.

Both of us then walked back to our hotel and took the taxi to Sekupang our preferred exit port back to Singapore. I saw Marcel (from PP Banana) in the hotel lobby and knew instantly that he had been summoned by Mongerx for an important documentary mission. We said hello and wished each other Merry Christmas.

The ferry was full to the brim with a huge family group from one of Singapore’s community centre. It was one of the larger catamarans operated by Penguin. Ghenggis and I sat on the upper sundeck the entire journey. The weather was breezy and sunny and it was a nice ride from up there compared to cramming in the lower crowded deck. It had been a normal weekend of golf and whoring in Batam as usual. If we had done the same in Singapore, it would have cost at least double, if not more.

Ghenggis and I both concluded that while both Siska and Dewi were good company and good passionate sex, at their new inflated price, it was goodbye ladies, new talents required! I was glad in a way for the girls to find better prices for themselves (and some will pay) but we would move on to discover new talents, our weekend missions.
Old 20-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Brudder, no grading for the Boobs? Wat size? Y tip so much?
Old 20-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!
Re: I fucked the Mami, oh damm, goodbye lovelies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
(continuation)

I then called / messaged everyone to see if they were awake and arranged to meet up at the nearby coffee shop for breakfast (two left turns out the front door of the City View Hotel).

Mongerx and N**** were already at the place. Tokkon1, Ghenggis and I arrived a few minutes later. During that short walk, I discovered that Tokkon1 had enjoyed a memorable night with Winda (we’ve decided to keep the details our secret). He had discharged her at 4am totally satisfied. Ghenggis who had returned at 4am had met her in the lobby (on her way to the disco) and arranged for her to come back to meet him later. Apparently, she was headed to the disco for some “tripping”. A tired Winda came back at 7am for a ST call on Ghenggis for 150k. I learnt from him that it was not great. The tail end of a long night for the young hard-working lass.
This is my 'pertama' trip with sassina and I must say it was truly an enjoyable experience.

Thanks sassina and looking forward to our next adventure. I consider the S$10 that ghenggis got off me for the golf game as only a short term deposit which I shall take back with interest. Ghenggis you have been forewarned. hehehe...

Sasssina, 5 cents, ghenggis and Mongerx are all great people to be with and I thank them for their wonderful company.

That secret you mentioned will be a regular repeat for me for sure.
Old 21-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!

For those interested in massage.....
tried KUTA massage and Escapade, opposite and beside Puri garden respectively.

Kuta massage - 1.5hrs for traditional Java massage Rp70K. clean room and no hanky panky.

Escapade - Aroma (java) massage, 1.5hrs for Rp100K. Room is very good with nice bath tub and "personal steaming" ...very Spa. Really is good in term of facility and deco. Bros into Spa/relax can try this place. Too bad that day the girl with me no hanky panky! but the one with my friend did offer special.
Old 21-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny

Escapade - Aroma (java) massage, 1.5hrs for Rp100K. Room is very good with nice bath tub and "personal steaming" ...very Spa. Really is good in term of facility and deco. Bros into Spa/relax can try this place. Too bad that day the girl with me no hanky panky! but the one with my friend did offer special.
This sound good to me.

Will give atry during my next trip in.

Thanks for the info

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1