The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 21-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My boring story...

Please continue to write
Thank you, lady june
Old 22-02-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
April: Mike is going to fuck me. And you two are going to watch.
Is this an April's fool joke even February not barely ends.

What a nice twist here, hehe.

Camping for updates on punishment/sweet revenge.
Old 22-02-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mike's been describing what seem like her teasing and testing
but this is a surprise
and wow ur whole staycation episode is stirring up some similar memories lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
April: Mike is going to fuck me. And you two are going to watch.
Old 22-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Me: Hell no.

April: Why not? You share your husband anyway. Isn't it fair that I get a piece of him since mine happily fucked you?

Me: Er.

John: Hey! I paid good money to learn and help a friend ok?

April slapped him.

April: And the rest? What about the rest? Were you helping them too?

John: I-

April slapped him again. I usually didn't enjoy violence, but somehow it was very satisfying hearing her palm connect with his face. And she really slapped him way harder than she did to me. Did that mean she sort of forgave me? Or did she even blame me for it? I certainly wasn't going to let over 3 decades of friendship go down the drain.

Me: April. He was a client. Nothing more. I'm sorry I did it but I couldn't live with the debt.

April: You dumb bitch. You could have asked me for help. You know my parents have money…

Me: How could I have bothered you with this?

April sighed.

April: Do you remember in primary one? When that fat girl pushed me into the mud because my shoes were so white and clean?

Me: Yes?

April: Then you told her to pick on someone her own size even though you were like half her size?

Me: Uh huh?

April: Then we both got pushed into the mud?

Me: Oh yeah.

April: I thought my parents would kill me cos new shoes and all that. But you followed me home and explained to them like no other 7 year old could.

Me: And?

April: And when that same girl tried to do the same to us in sec 1?

Me: Ya. You always attract the bullies.

April: You tripped her and we ran away.

Me: What's the point?

April: The point is, you've always been there for me, mostly, and helped me when I needed help. Like that time when I dragged you to that chalet in J1 and you really didn't want to go. You helped me meet my dream guy. And look. You met yours.

Me: Erm.

John: Am I still your dream guy?

April: Shut your mouth.

Me: Again, what's the point?

April: I would have helped if you asked. You shouldn't have had to go through that all by yourself.

She turned to Mike.

April: And you. Dumbass. What's wrong with being a teacher? Stable job. Good pay. Did you really have to be a soldier?

Mike: Well…

April: Can you even imagine what was going through her mind every time she had to touch a strangers dick just because she wanted to be debt-free?

Mike: No. I guess not.

April: Then? Break one bond ok. But two? I thought you were a smart guy.

John: I'm still your dream guy right?

I don't know why John's confidence was so high but the way he was talking to her seemed to us like he thought a reconciliation was on the cards.

April: Fuck off John. What I'm saying is you've got each other, you're happy, having great sex probably…

She eyed Mike's crotch. I instinctively grabbed his hand.

Me: No. You're not having him.

April: Why not?

Me: You've already got someone else. And this isn't right.

April: You share him with others but not me? Your best friend? How selfish.

Me: It's not like that. I came here to clear the air.

Mike: And settle whatever issues it is with John.

Me: I don't want this to be stuck with me for the rest of my life.

April: It won't. I don't blame you at all. I blame your judgement. Just like how I got stuck with a small dick who wants big breasts but can only get them if he pays.

John: Hey!

Mike: It's true though bro. You did have to pay.

John: Bitch!

John suddenly leap forward and grabbed April. Mike started to move towards them to stop any potential violence but stopped himself when he saw John's hands slide under April's t-shirt.

John: Small dick? You think your breasts very big now is it? I'll show you what this dick can do!

I looked at Mike and he looked at me. What the fuck was going on? It seemed like a fabulous time to make our exit.

John started furiously kissing April, who strangely, was furiously kissing him back as she unzipped his pants and whipped out his small dick and started wanking it. John quickly took April's top off and was fondling her enhanced chest rather roughly over her bra. I was pretty sure that would hurt. But she moaned a little too loudly for our comfort.

We moved to the door.

Me: Erm. Bye guys!

April waved us off rather uninterestedly as she unhooked her bra and pushed John onto the sofa and mounted him. She didn't even bother to remove her shorts and slid him right in, his face buried in her chest, squeezing them and sucking on her nipples.

Mike: I suppose that went well.

Me: Stop looking!

Mike: Let's go then?

I shrugged and we left and shut the door behind us.

In the lift, I checked his back and neck for any glass shards and found a piece under his t-shirt around his shoulder area, embedded into the flesh, and somehow stupidly decided to remove it.

As the lift door opened I saw Tom and Mark smoking at the loading bay. Tom's car was there. I wondered where Mark's was. Maybe he hitched a ride.

Me: Oh hi guys!

Mark somehow saw my red cheek under the dim lighting.

Mark: You ok?

Me: Yeah. Got slapped.

Tom: Mike ok?

Mike: Do I not look ok?

Mark: We were about to ring the doorbell when we heard glass breaking.

Me: Oh.

I looked at Mike again.

Me: Oh shit.

I probably shouldn't have removed the glass as now there was a trail of blood staining his t-shirt.

Mike: Oh. Damn.

We quickly went to the car to get tissues.

Tom: Looks bad.

Mike: Nah. I'll live.

Mark: So what happened in there?

Mike: God knows. They're having sex.

Mark: Isn't this your best friend's place? The separated couple or something?

Mike: Not anymore I guess.

Tom: All's well then?

Me: I don't know. I need to get Mike home.

Tom had other places to go so he headed back to get his car off. Mark didn't have anything better to do so he followed us back in case I needed any help.

Thankfully, the bleeding stopped by the time we reached back and I cleaned the wound with Dettol. It wasn't that deep or big a cut I guess. My rusty first aid skills kicked in and I managed to cover the wound with gauze and tape. Lucky I went for that first aid course organised by first company years ago.

As usual, after all the excitement, Mike went back to playing his game while I sat with Mark in the living room, with a bottle of soju.

Mark: So what now?

Me: I don't know. That was weird.

Mark: Maybe all they needed was a push towards each other to rediscover their feelings again?

Me: I guess. Maybe you need a push towards Jasmine or Shirlyn as well.

Mark: How did this suddenly become about me again?

Me: I didn't get to talk to you about it during our trip.

Mark: The trip was for us to relax and unwind. And frankly I was kind of surprised you didn't do anything funny to me.

Me: What???

Mark: The way we were kissing… and touching each other…

Me: You could have just said you wanted to have sex.

Mark: Hahaha. That wasn't the point of the trip.

Me: Urgh. Do I need to drag you overseas again?

Mike suddenly appeared.

Mike: Just fuck him already. Haha. Although when you keep denying her, it benefits me.

Me: Oi.

Mike: She was super horny when she got back. There was this… hunger.

Mark: You're welcome.

Mike sat down to join us after he had grabbed a bottle of soju for himself, sandwiching me between them.

Mike: So what's holding you back?

Mark: Me? Or her?

Mike: You.

Mark: I don't really enjoy sex without feelings.

Mike: I see. But I wasn't talking about that.

Mark: Oh.

Mike: Jasmine seems like a great girl. Obviously I don't know her very well, but if she is the one who proposed, don't you think that means something? Although I still don't get the thing with Kate. Not homophobic or anything, just find it weird.

Mark: Jasmine probably just finds me the convenient choice to create a normal family unit. Probably to buy over the house. When she's 35, she'll probably realise she doesn't need me after all.

Me: Are you sure that's exactly what's on her mind?

Mark: No. But I've spent many years living for others. I don't want to spend many more years doing the same.

Me: Then Shirlyn? She told me if she has a chance to be with you properly she'd want to.

Mark: I would probably take what each of them says with a pinch of salt. Shirlyn's having the time of her life now, young and carefree, multiple partners who all can more than satisfy her needs.

Me: Are you sure those are really the needs she wants satisfied?

Mark: Again, nope. I don't know. But I'm going with my gut feeling here. And past experiences.

Me: Really?

Mark: It seemed like she was just horny, and I was convenient. Now she has so many options when she's horny. At her age and position on the corporate ladder, a relationship and marriage is unlikely to be her priority.

Me: I hope your reading of the people around you is accurate then.

Mark: I think it's pretty accurate. You want to fuck me. I can tell that.

Me: Not fair. I didn't go further than I felt we should because I respected your decision.

Mark: And I'm grateful for that. But I'm not about to let myself get taken advantage of any longer.

Me: That's fine. But they are still waiting for your answer.

Mark: And they'll get my answer eventually.

Me: And I'm still curious what exactly happened in Korea that caused this situation.

Mark: Oh? That's what been bugging you?

Me: Yeah. What happened?

Mark: Nothing? We went out, acted like tourists, had lots of sex.

Me: And then you came back and moved out.

Mark: Was the right thing to do.

Me: Why?

Mark: Alicia told Jasmine that she needed to make a proper decision about us since the divorce was dragging so long.

Me: Was it about the money?

Mark: Nope. Alicia doesn't care about that. But she told Jasmine that if she doesn't stop fooling around and make a commitment, she'll take me away from her forever.

Me: Alicia can do that?

Mark: Well, we were all pretty drunk that night. But as you know, Alicia says I'm always her first choice.

Me: Isn't she like.. 15 years younger than you?

Mark: Thereabouts.

Me: Don't be a cradle snatcher. Hahaha.

Mark: But anyway she was right. Jasmine was kind of stunned. She thought all along I was relatively happy and ok with the situation. So I left to give her time to think about it.

Me: Oh. I thought something big happened.

Mark: Nah. Nothing big happened.

Me: Were you really unhappy?

Mark: No. Just wasn't as happy as I could be?

Me: So what now?

Mark: Now nothing? I've got time, they've got time.

Me: And in the meantime you're still fucking Nat?

Mark: And Crystal.

Me: What the.

Mark: I know what their intentions are.

Me: What about Alicia?

Mark: We still talk of course. She stays over at my place sometimes.

Me: To have sex?

Mark: Nope. Just naked cuddles.

Me: I don't really believe that.

Mark: I'm serious. We did that too ok?

Me: That's cos I thought you didn't want to have sex!

Mark: Oops. Do you want to right now?

Me: What do you think?

Mike gulped down his soju.

Mike: Ok. I'm out of this conversation. Please carry on yourselves.

He went back to his room.

Me: Grrr. You're so irritating.

Mark: Why?

Me: You made me so horny.

Mark: And you controlled your urges very well.

Me: Is it because they don't? They just use you? That's why you're stalling?

Mark: No. Not really. I've gotten used to it already. They just do what they want. But it's not something I want longer-term.

Me: So it Jasmine commits to you fully and doesn't force you to do things you don't want to you'll marry her?

Mark: She never forced me. I did it willingly.

Me: So why are you stalling?

Mark: I want her to be certain it's me she wants to be with for the future. Regardless of whoever else is in the picture.

Me: Hang on. You already decided right? Because I think you know if you agreed, nothing would change, you'd still be fucking Nat regularly, maybe Crystal, maybe Alicia, maybe Shirlyn. Maybe me as well.

Mark: Yup. As long as she's happy I'll do it. You? Nah. Maybe once so you can finally stop asking me to sleep with you.

Me: Then what are you waiting for? Just accept her proposal already! And ya. I wanna sleep with you….

Mark: Considering my options. As for you, keep waiting. Haha.

Me: Which would be Shirlyn?

Mark: She had her chance. She gave it up. Why start now again? I still think she will prioritize her career first.

Me: You just don't want to be seen as the guy banging your boss. Oh wait. Doesn't matter in your company anyway.

Mark: Yeah.

Me: And Alicia?

Mark: I think she'll be a part of my life no matter who I end up with.

Me: So what now? Just wait? Really?

Mark: Yup.

Me: You have no lack of sex anyway I think. With Nat and Crystal.

Mark: Yup. Getting a little uncomfortable though. Crystal's been asking me if I wanna stop using condoms.

Me: Oh? That's not such a big deal right? Since you don't use condoms with Jasmine and Shirlyn and Alicia anyway.

Mark: Yeah. But I'm not sleeping with them now.

Me: I don't like condoms either. Hahahaha.

Mark: I don't think anyone does.

Me: Wanna do it?

Mark: No.

Me: Naked cuddles?

Mark: Now? Your husband is injured and you want to naked cuddle with another guy?

Mike called out from the room.

Mike: Please go ahead. I can't cuddle now anyway.

Mark: Nah. I gotta get home. Alicia's coming over.

Me: So you'd rather cuddle with a younger girl?

Mark: Who wouldn't? Hahahaha.

I punched his arm.

Me: Idiot. But anyway thanks for coming. I wasn't sure what might have happened and thought we might have needed some help.

Mark: If it got physical, I think Mike would win. If sex was involved, I think Mike would win too.

Me: Very funny.

I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed me back.

Me: Thanks anyway.

Mark: No problem. Thanks for the soju. Haha.

Me: You sure you can drive?

Mark: It's one bottle. And I don't stay that far away. Go take care of your husband.

He did the blowjob motion with his hand. I rolled my eyes at him and led him to the door, giving him a final hug as he left, grabbing his crotch as well.

Me: One day I'm going to have this.

Mark: One day then. Bye.
Old 22-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope Mike’s alright. What a strange episode between April and John though….
But it’s a nice ending 🤞
Old 22-02-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
helitop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue to write
Old 23-02-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

How nice it would be if u and mike joined in. Haha
Old 23-02-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm glad the secret is out and John cant blackmail anymore. Mental note not to get IKEA tables...hahaha.
Old 23-02-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If Mark has Nat and Crystal for sex, and you, June for the mental and emotional connectivity, it will be too dear to lose the latter.
Hence, Mark will probably remain status quo. Unless June does exactly what some other girls do, jump on him, make him hard and just insert. However, the whole paradigm and dynamic will change.
Old 23-02-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engravedsin View Post
I'm glad the secret is out and John cant blackmail anymore. Mental note not to get IKEA tables...hahaha.
Ikea tables might be made of chip board. But it doesn't exactly breaks easily. I am sure I don't want to have a taste of Mike's fist hahaha
Old 23-02-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engravedsin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ikea tables might be made of chip board. But it doesn't exactly breaks easily. I am sure I don't want to have a taste of Mike's fist hahaha
It's the lack coffee table. And I better disclaimer before I get sued.

1. Table is around 6-7 years old
2. It's already "warping"? Sinking? In the middle part
3. Mike probably hit the lowest part of the sunk area?
4. I'm sure he did it on purpose to get a new coffee table.
Old 26-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

After all that excitement, I just wanted life to get back to normal. I didn't hear from April on Saturday or Sunday, so I assumed everything went well, and somehow, even someone as undeserving as John managed to get the reconciliation he wanted.

I let Mike play his games the whole weekend, since he did get sort of injured defending me. Of course, as Mark had suggested, I sneaked in a couple of blowjobs here and there, sucking him dry each time. That was probably a fantasy to some guys, getting head while playing computer games and not having to do anything in return.

Monday back to work I decided to finally meet with Kate, but for dinner instead, in a vain attempt to beat the hungry lunch crowd. It didn't really work and I ended up just driving us to the nearest mall from our respective places and going to the least crowded eatery.

Kate: Mark hates me doesn't he?

Me: I wouldn't know.

Kate: He should. I've been an obstacle to the one person he wants to be with.

Me: Are you an obstacle?

Kate: I think so.

Me: Then don't be one?

Kate: I like Jasmine. She likes me too. But she likes Mark as well.

Me: So what's the issue?

Kate: I think he doesn't like to share.

Me: Hahahahahahaha! Are you serious?

Kate: Yup. The more I think about it, the more I feel that he really just wants to be with her and her alone. He's just going along with whatever she wants, but it's hurting him when she's with someone else.

Me: Interesting analysis.

Kate: If I'm around, I really don't think Mark will accept. But I don't want to leave.

Me: The way you're all living your lives now, I don't see why Mark wouldn't accept. He probably wouldn't be fully happy, but at least he'll be with Jasmine right?

Kate: Yeah. I think.

Me: And you? Are you happy?

Kate: Of course. Jasmine's like my longest partner so far.

Me: I'm not that curious to know how it works actually, but when it comes to intimacy, you two just… pleasure each other?

Kate: It's more than that. We have this bond.

Me: So why have you been going around trying to blow the guys?

Kate: Ah. I see you've heard.

Me: Yup. Not from my husband though.

Kate: Oh yeah. He's kind of homophobic, if that's even the correct term to describe him.

Me: I don't think so. But do carry on.

Kate: I just wanted to see if I would like being intimate with a guy.

Me: And?

Kate: Only with Mark. I think.

Me: Only what with Mark?

Kate: I felt something. I got aroused?

Me: And Tom?

Kate: Ah. That guy is amazing, but nope. Didn't feel anything. Very nice cock though. I tried to imagine what a straight female might feel while blowing him, or getting fucked by him. He's way larger than any of my toys. I guess with the right mindset, it might feel good.

Me: Haha. He does have a nice one.

Kate: Aren't you pissed though? He's going through all of them like an assassin with a hit list.

Me: What can I do? Haha. He's a hypersexual guy. But at least he tells me about it. I wouldn't want a FWB who just fucks around.

Kate: Very considerate though. Always brings his own condoms, tries to clean up properly before the next girl.

Me: Ah. That's something I wasn't really expecting. You watched them?

Kate: Only with Jasmine. I don't know why she was doing it though. She clearly only enjoys sex fully with Mark. I mean his he's fucking her damn well I assume, but she's not being pleasured.

Me: Maybe she's trying to distract herself?

Kate: From what? She's got me right?

Me: So she made you watch?

Kate: Nah. I wanted to watch. See how different guys do it. Tom is very very energetic. Mark is slow and sensual? I think maybe that's why I kind of still wanna try with him. He doesn't rush things, he knows exactly where to touch, he looks deeply into their eyes…

I felt a tingle. Fuck that Mark. Why couldn't he just make love to me already?

Me: Get in line. I'm still waiting. But Tom is indeed energetic.

Kate looked surprised.

Kate: You haven't? Didn't you go on a holiday with him?

Me: Yeah we haven't. We just cuddled a lot.

Kate: Oh. I thought you'd be another one of the girls Jasmine is so worried about.

Me: Huh?

Kate: Although she asks him to see others, I think it's to make herself feel better about being with me, deep inside she's really worried he falls for someone else.

Me: Hahahahahahah. Not a chance. I'm married. So is Nat. And Crystal. Wait a minute. Jasmine is actually worried?

Kate: She doesn't say it, but I can feel it.

Me: If she tells me not to see others, I'm sure he wouldn't.

Kate: The thing about her is, she wants everyone to be happy. Whatever happiness is to them. For the married ladies, I guess sex with Mark makes them happy because they're not getting such good sex from their partners? Nat's case I can understand, Darren is a monster. Not sure how anyone can actually take his cock. For Crystal, I find it very suspicious that she can't get aroused by her husband.

Me: Suspicious?

Kate: Maybe I'm from a different generation, but when I'm with someone, male or female, I need to feel comfortable in every single aspect of the relationship even before I decide to commit. Surely Crystal would have had sex with Jason before marriage right? If sex was that important to her, and Jason wasn't a good fit, why carry on? It's obvious either one or both of them would eventually find a partner to fulfill that need.

Me: I guess you're right.

I thought about April and John. If April was anything like me, based on how we grew up and our exposure, I think she'd be as horny as me. Given that John was really not very blessed with size or skills, maybe she felt that everything else was acceptable enough to forgo good sex? But for John, he openly admitted he liked bigger breasts. April was a B cup, in the local context, surely that was the average and wouldn't it be big enough for his liking? Did one cup size really make a difference? Did it work the same way as dick size? While I loved the bigger dicks, I'd readily accept the smaller ones as long as everything else felt right, obviously evidenced by Dan, Ben, and now Mark.

K: Well?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I realised I wasn't paying attention to Kate.

Me: Sorry, you were saying?

K: What do you think about Alicia?

Me: I've never really spoken to her much.

K: She's the final piece of the puzzle I think.

Me: What do you mean?

K: Alicia wants to be with Mark too. Even if they don't get married.

Me: What makes you think so?

K: Just a feeling I get. Like right now, sex is the common denominator among all of them, but I feel only Jasmine and Alicia can do without it. When Mark left, this is going to sound funny, but everyone was so horny.

Me: Ah. So that's where Tom came into the picture.

K: Yup. As you know Mark won't really jump into bed with anyone straightaway. But Tom, wow. He's like a machine.

Me: And to think we used to meet up infrequently because he was married and found it hard to get out of the house.

K: Has anyone actually seen his wife? Beginning to think she doesn't exist. Haha. The time he spent over at Jasmine's place made me think he's actually single.

Me: Hahahaha. I don't think anyone has.

K: Anyway, it would make me feel better if you could see what Mark thinks about me.

Me: Sure. Everyone's asking me to talk to Mark anyway. Soon I bet Nat, Crystal and Alicia will be looking for me too.

K: I wouldn't be surprised. You're the closest one to him now emotionally. I think it's because he trusts you and will open up to you.

Me: And he can't with the others?

K: He's already had sex with them. The line has been crossed.

Me: Is that how it works?

K: Maybe to him it does?

Me: Fuck. That means I'll never get to sleep with him.

K: Haha. I'm sure that day will come one day. Or you will.

Me: Yeah. That's what he said too.

K: You'll cum?

Me: Nono. The day will come. I already came. He made me cum with his mouth and fingers.

K: Oh yeah. He's weirdly good at that.

I sent her back after dinner and headed back home.

To my surprise, April was in the living room with Mike.

Me: What's going on?

April: I came to thank you.

Me: For?

April: Helping me?

Me: What did I do?

April: The things you taught John… That night it sort of freed my mind?

Me: Oh. Didn't he try them before?

April: He did. But I was too suspicious to enjoy it properly.

Me: Ah.

April: Now I'm here to try your husband.

Me: What???

April: Hahaha! You should have seen the look on your face!

Me: Very funny.

April: Just wanted to come over and chat la. But you weren't home. So Mike let me in.

Me: What else did he let you do?

April: Nothing? You mean I can make requests?

Me: Isn't that what you wanted?

April: To fuck your husband?

Me: Yeah?

April: The thought did cross my mind. Especially after you confirmed my suspicions.

Me: So?

April: I'm over that already. Besides… I need to find a way to drop my FWB.

Me: Oh?

April: Yeah. John and I have decided to try again.

Me: That's good.

April: I'll need to take a pregnancy test soon though.

April: He came in me the whole night. Four times.

Me: Are you sure this is what you want?

April: He really loves my new body now. And we've been married so long anyway.

Me: That doesn't sound like a very good reason.

April: Well yeah. But I really love him. Despite all the things he did. I can forgive him.

Me: Like how you forgave me?

April: Yeah. But I still can't believe you're so stupid. I mean escort? That's just a high class prostitute.

Me: It wasn't the smartest thing I did.

April: How did you even get so good at sex?

Me: I don't know.

April: I know we've watched a lot of porn. But that isn't real.

Me: I guess I had good partners.

I looked shyly at Mike. He and Dan really did fuck me well. And now with Tom.

April: Does this mean I need to find more good partners?

Me: I thought you just said you're going to try again with John? And you're gonna drop your FWB?

April: Still thinking. I mean you two can be happily married and yet still see other people. Maybe we can too?

Me: You have to think carefully about what you want to do. Especially since you think you may get pregnant. And if you see others, are you going to let John do the same?

April: I don't know about that. Let's see how long he maintains his interest in me then.

Me: That's the wrong concept already.

April: I probably should have gone up 2 cup sizes instead of one. That would keep him interested.

Me: Again, wrong concept.

She turned to Mike.

April: Do you wish June had bigger boobs?

Me: Hey!

Mike: Nope. Even if she was an A cup I'd still love her.

I didn't know if I should be touched or insulted.

April: Really?

Mike: Don't be so superficial. John's downfall came because he was so focused on the physical aspect of things.

April: Easy for you to say, when you've got a big cock and your wife has big breasts.

Me: What the.

Mike: How do you know it's big?

April: John told me. He practically begged me not to sleep with you.

Mike: I don't even want to sleep with you.

April: I told him my FWB is around 6-7 inches. Depending on how hard I get him. You should have seen his face.

Mike: Right.

Me: Why would you even tell him such things? Don't you think it would push him away?

April: On the contrary. He showed me what his smaller cock can do. The whole night. We never had sex like that before.

Me: Reverse psychology?

April: Haha. Yes.

Me: Interesting.

April: So how big is your cock really?

Mike: Big enough.

April: Very descriptive.

Me: You wanna show her?

Mike: What???

Me: Just fuck her and get it over with.

Mike: Why?

Me: Take it as my punishment for sleeping with John.

Mike: It doesn't work that way.

April: I want. Oh my god. I want!

Me: Or I could introduce you to an even bigger cock. Hahaha.

April: For real?

Me: Never tried it though. And I heard he cums fast.

April: Then what's the point?

Me: I don't know. You seem so interested in big cocks.

April: Why not? I've only had John's and my FWB's.

Me: Not enough?

April: Hey! I'm finally discovering what sex is ok? All those videos we watched. I wanna see what else is out there.

Me: This isn't the supermarket where you can just pick a cock and bring it home ok?

April: It's not? But you told me about that group of people who just sleep around with everyone.

Me: It's not all about that. They are all friends. They have a deeper connection than just sex. I think.

April: And why haven't you joined them yet?

Me: Not interested.

April: Are they interested in you?

Me: Well… I don't know.

Mike: There's one guy she's particularly close with. Doesn't have a big cock though, but every single girl in the group wants to sleep with him. Even June.

April: Oh? Have you?

Me: It's not always about the cock please. It's the connection. And no, I haven't.

April: Then let me try Mike. We've known each other for so long. It's like what 30 years for us? 20 with Mike?

I looked at Mike.

Me: You wanna do it?

Mike: No.

Me: Too bad April.

April: What about the other guy?

Me: What other guy?

April: The one everyone wants to sleep with.

Me: No.

April: How about your FWB?

Me: Oh. That one is like a man-whore now.

April: Really?

Me: He's slept with almost everyone there I think.

April: Intro please. Better if he can fuck me and John watches.

Me: What the fuck?

April: I wanna punish him.

Me: Cuckold you mean.

April: Oh yeah. That's the word.

Me: I don't think that's such a great idea.

April: Just once la. Teach John a lesson.

Me: Why can't you get your own guy to do it.

April: I asked already. He's not comfortable.

Me: Right.

April: Help me la. Haha.

I looked at Mike. He shrugged.

Me: Ok. I'll ask my FWB.

April: And the other guy too.

Me: What? No.

April: Just ask la.

April: It's just sex. Why would he say no?

Me: Trust me. He would.

April: Ask anyway. No harm. I'll wait.

Me: You mean right now?

April: Then when?

Me: It's Monday. I'm sure they have to work tomorrow.

April: Oh. Help me arrange for Friday?

Me: Urgh. Whatever.

April: Thanks!

We chatted a while longer before April left and I dropped both Tom and Mark texts about April's unusual request.

I seriously doubted Mark would agree but Tom was an entirely different story.
Old 26-02-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
lkk45055 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

great story !
Old 26-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

at the current state, April is already going "i want!"

if she does have a session with Tom, wonder what kinda personality will be unlocked
Old 27-02-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

As expected, Tom readily agreed. Perhaps it really was time I consider dropping him as my FWB. He was fucking so many others that it had become hard to keep track. But on the flip side, he was still fucking me too. And damn well if I might add. Perhaps all the other girls gave him some sort of motivation to go all out with everyone, to ensure maximum pleasure, like he was god's gift to women.

I gave April Tom's number and told her to arrange with him herself. I didn't want to have anything else to do with it.

Surprisingly, Mark didn't turn me down outright, but wanted to know more. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. After all, he was more willing to sleep with someone who was upfront about their intentions, and who he didn't really have any strong connection with, like Nat or Crystal.

Of course I arranged for him to come over to chill on Friday so we could chat and catch up. Also, I needed to talk to him properly about everyone. I was sure it was going to be another soju night.

He came over around 10pm, Mike was playing games again. I wondered how long he would actually be hooked on that game. He'd been playing the different versions of it ever since I'd known him in JC. He might as well just apply for a job to manage a football club for real. Maybe we could move to England or something.

Mark: Erm. Why aren't you wearing a bra?

Me: You can tell? You know I go braless at home.

Mark: I can see your nipples.

Me: Is that a problem? You've already seen me naked more times than I can count on one hand.

Mark: No, no problem.

Me: I'm not wearing panties either.

Mark: I figured.

Me: Easier access. Hahaha.

Mark: Right. I don't need easier access. All I have to do is ask and you'd remove everything.

Me: Very true. Should I?

Mark: You better draw the curtains then. Haha.

Me: Huh? Really?

Mark: I'm just kidding.

Me: Right.

We opened the first bottle of soju.

Mark: So what's up?

I decided to dive straight into business.

Me: What do you think of Kate?

Mark: Kate?

Me: Yeah.

Mark: She's ok. Not sure why she's trying to be someone she's not though.

Me: Meaning?

Mark: She tried to be with guys. I think it's pointless. She obviously prefers women.

Me: Oh.

Mark: And she makes Jasmine happy. So I don't know why she erm, tried to pleasure me.

Me: But was it good?

Mark: It was different. Like an innocent girl giving a blowjob for the first time.

Me: Haha. I remember my first blowjob. Tried to recall everything I saw in porn.

Mark: Right. The point is. She didn't have to. Still don't know why she wanted to. Heard she tried with Tom as well.

Me: Yeah.

Mark: I'm happy she's happy being with Jasmine. And that Jasmine is happy too.

Me: And you?

Mark: I'm happy they're happy.

Me: So you don't mind sharing Jasmine with Kate?

Me: And you don't mind Jasmine sharing you with others?

Mark: Only those whose intentions are clear.

Me: So status quo la.

Mark: Pretty much.

Me: And me?

Mark: You made your intentions pretty clear already.

Me: So why haven't we had sex?

Mark: You know why.

Me: I don't actually.

Mark: I kind of like what we have currently.

Me: Me too.

Mark: It's going to be tricky taking it to the next level.

Mark: It's complicated.

Me: Fine.

Mark: Didn't you call me over to talk about your friend?

Me: Oh yeah.

Mark: So?

Me: You wanna fuck her?

Mark: Maybe.

Mark: Her intentions are clear. Haha.

Me: I'm so gonna rape you one day.

Mark: Haha.

Me: So you really wanna fuck her?

Mark: It really depends la. What about her husband?

Me: She wants to teach him a lesson.

Mark: Vengeance begets vengeance.

Me: Why does that sound like a quote from a movie?

Mark: It probably is.

Me: So if you want, I'll pass her your number and you arrange with her.

Mark: Nah. I'd rather do it with you.

Me: Grrr. Stop playing with me.

Mark: Hahaha. Let's just drink.

Four bottles for him and one bottle for me later, I found myself on top of Mark, my top half off, exposing my breasts and kissing him furiously. Imagine if Mike came out now and saw us. I was damn sure I'd be getting a threesome.

I hurriedly unbuckled his berms and pulled them down, exposing his hard-on. There was a trail of precum from his dickhead as I removed his boxers as well. Fuck I was so horny I could have just slid him in right there and then. He wasn't stopping me anyway.

I removed my mouth from his. I wanted to kiss him slowly all over his body but I didn't bother to remove his t-shirt.

He hadn't shaved yet, but thankfully I wasn't greeted with a super untidy bush, but merely some stubble. I kissed him around his lower abdomen, moving down slowly, flicking my tongue around like a cat cleaning itself.

He still didn't stop me.

I gripped his hard cock with my right hand and wanked him slowly, spreading his precum around as I kissed his inner thigh, then probing his right ball with my tongue.

I don't know why but I was waiting for him to stop me and yet he just sat there unmoving, occasionally brushing my hair back and holding it in a ponytail.

I ran my tongue from his balls up his shaft, ending as his dickhead, tracing the tip around, before wrapping my lips around it. I felt him twitch and more precum oozed out.

I had already gotten a few mouth strokes in when he stopped me.

Mark: I just had sex. Don't waste your effort.

Me: I know you did. It's Friday night. What else would you be doing besides fucking Nat?

Mark: I just don't want you to be disappointed if I don't cum.

Me: I've never made you cum before. Therefore no expectations.

Mark: Well-

I slipped him into my mouth again. While he didn't stretch my mouth the same way Mike or Tom did, it was still pretty satisfying watching him react to each suck, each lick, each twirl of my tongue around the head. If only I could make him tremble as hard as he made me with his tongue and fingers.

Mike: Yo! Get a room! Haha.

Mike had exited his man-cave in search of a drink and stumbled upon me with Mark's cock in my mouth.

Me: Come here.

Mike: Huh?

I was going to force a threesome one way or another. After all, Mark didn't stop me from blowing him.

Mike: What do you want?

He came over anyway and I grabbed wildly at his crotch while I fucked my mouth with Mark's cock rather roughly.

Mike: You ok bro?

Mark: Yeah. Not sure what she's up to.

Mike: I know exactly what she's up to.

Mark: Oh?

Mike removed his shorts and revealed his semi-erect cock. I wanked him a few times and felt it grow.

He moved to the back and pushed my shorts aside, rubbing his dickhead on my pussy. I moaned. I was pretty sure Mark could feel the vibrations on his cock.

Mike: Damn. She's so wet from blowing you.

Mark: Erm.

Mike slid in easily as he wasn't fully hard and I was super wet. I trembled a little as he hit the end, slowly withdrew and started pumping me.

Me: Fuck…

I don't know how I seemed to be able to do it before, but somehow I couldn't concentrate with Mike thrusting from behind and sucking Mark's cock so I absent-mindedly wanked him in between intermittent sucks.

Me: Shit…

Mike decided to go into that angle that rubbed directly on my g-spot.

I looked at Mark and I think he realized what Mike was doing. Mike was obviously exerting his dominance over me in front of Mark, as if to tell him he was in charge here.

However, Mark still had that nonchalant look on his face. Perhaps if I could make him cum first before I did. That would transfer the power Mike had over to me.

Out of nowhere, Mark suddenly reached forward and slid his hand between my legs, rubbing my clit. The sudden intense stimulation caused me to release his cock, and release a stream of liquid onto his hand. Somehow he could sense the almost exact moment I was going to cum and he helped to make me cum hard.

Me: Fuck!!!!! Don't stop!!!

He didn't, and I squirted again as Mike was squeezed out of my pussy by the contractions.

I flopped face down onto the sofa to catch my breath.

Mike: You wanna have a go bro? I'll get the condoms.

Mark: Nah. She's done. I'm done too.

He headed to washroom as Mike sat down on the sofa, grabbing some wet tissues to clean up.

Mike: Ok. He really drew a line there.

Me: Asshole. Why did you have to fuck me that way. Made me cum so fast.

Mike: Oh. You didn't specify which way you wanted to be fucked.

Me: You're so dead. After Mark goes. You're so so dead.

Mike: Can't wait.

Mark returned after washing up.

Mark: I guess I'll leave you two to it. Thanks for the drinks again.

Me: One day we're gonna fuck.

Mark: Yup. One day. Good bye.

I swallowed Mike's cock the second the door closed and mounted him once he was hard, riding myself to multiple orgasms.

How in the world did Mark deny me again? I guess maybe my blowjobs weren't that great after all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1