The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Half-Time

Toulouse 0
Liverpool 1 (Voronin 43')

There should be more goals in the 2nd half ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 16-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

1 nil final score right?

Might have won more... But a win is a win... Plus its nice to see the new boy scoring...

Good momentum to bring into the weekend clash!

Maybe Torres will score his 1st goal for Liverpool?
Old 16-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
this is what i meant, carragher can criticize the manager if the manager treats him like dirt, but he shouldnt stop playing for the country.
bro, u ever seen a current liverpool player hitting out at others via the press or in any way??? that is the liverpool mantra of keeping the dignity. liverpool is a club with a long history of behaving properly. i would have thought less of carragher if he did criticise the england manager in public.
Old 16-08-2007, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Half-Time

Toulouse 0

God dammed ARSETRO fucking up the transmission, could not watch the game, blah...
Old 16-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Half-Time

Toulouse 0

Bro, u r fast....
The Final Score remains the same...
Toulouse 0

well done ! REDs.....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 16-08-2007, 05:16 AM
joker13

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Liverpool all the way!!
Old 16-08-2007, 05:20 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
God dammed ARSETRO fucking up the transmission, could not watch the game, blah...
At least they told their subscribers there were technical problems,Starhub just kept mum

Here is the clip for Voronin's wonderful strike

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v975583FZTzm92N
Old 16-08-2007, 05:38 AM
Samster

Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
At least they told their subscribers there were technical problems,Starhub just kept mum

thanks bro for the clip...
it is indeed a strike worthy of a match winner....

Proud To Be A Reds
Old 16-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
joochiatplace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoochiatplace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

"A Liverpool official said that Gerrard had received a kick on his toe and could not say whether he would be doubtful for this weekend's Premier League game against Chelsea. "
Hope he is ok for chelsea game...
Old 16-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Samster

For All Reds !

Carragher declines McClaren's Euro2008 invite

England manager Steve McClaren has confirmed Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has decided not to return to international football.

The centre-back has deliberated long and hard over his original decision to ask not to be considered for his country.

McClaren made a personal visit to Liverpool's training ground on Monday for a face-to-face meeting with Carragher, but the situation remained the same, with the tough defender politely declining a request to change his mind.

McClaren told a press conference, televised by Sky Sports News: 'I met Jamie on Monday and had a very good conversation but unfortunately he's stayed with the decision to not be involved with us.

'We respect that, Jamie has been a fantastic servant for England.

'I won't close the door, who knows in the future.' McClaren did not say he would never consider Carragher again and also admitted Sol Campbell could return to the England team.

He added on Sky Sports News: 'I'm not ruling out anybody at the moment.'

Good for us, we fully support your decision Jamie !!!

Proud To Be A Reds
Old 16-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
bro, u ever seen a current liverpool player hitting out at others via the press or in any way??? that is the liverpool mantra of keeping the dignity. liverpool is a club with a long history of behaving properly. i would have thought less of carragher if he did criticise the england manager in public.
well bro i didnt mean to criticize in public or thru the press. i'm the type who dislike to see sportsmen talking personal grievance to the press.

hey what a shot from voronin, toulouse has been quite a decent and consistent side last season in the french league. just too bad they got to meet liverpool.
Old 16-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
well bro i didnt mean to criticize in public or thru the press. i'm the type who dislike to see sportsmen talking personal grievance to the press.
me too, bro. since it is over, it is over. not worth slogging it out for the current england team when it is so obvious that the manager havent got a clue and it seems that selection decision is based somewhere else.

Quote:
hey what a shot from voronin, toulouse has been quite a decent and consistent side last season in the french league. just too bad they got to meet liverpool.
basically, the heat killed everyone on the pitch!!! wasnt a pretty game but toulouse r no pushovers. besides the voronin strike, pool didnt really get much of a sniff at goal. on the other hands, toulouse threatened much more in the 2nd half. but the player who caught my eye is still mascherano. he owned the midfield again!!! but then again, that is just my personal opinion.

actually, best news came in the morning when i heard on 95fm that mancs drew with pompey and christiano was sent off for a headbutt!!! now, it would qualify as the best week of my life if man city and liverpool wins this weekend!!! kekeke...

better luck this weekend, ya?
Old 16-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
better betting luck?? i sure hope so hehehe.....

and will be hoping man c can beat their neighbour, and of course a big win for us against the moaner team. but looks like moaner team do score more goal nowadays, even without their DD/
Old 16-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
basically, the heat killed everyone on the pitch!!! wasnt a pretty game but toulouse r no pushovers. besides the voronin strike, pool didnt really get much of a sniff at goal. on the other hands, toulouse threatened much more in the 2nd half. but the player who caught my eye is still mascherano. he owned the midfield again!!! but then again, that is just my personal opinion.

actually, best news came in the morning when i heard on 95fm that mancs drew with pompey and christiano was sent off for a headbutt!!! now, it would qualify as the best week of my life if man city and liverpool wins this weekend!!! kekeke...

how come c.ronaldo used a headbutt, he's not even french. mascherano has always been "man of the match" material to me.

this weekend spurs host derby. i have to recover some money from sporepools lah.
Old 16-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
At least they told their subscribers there were technical problems,Starhub just kept mum ...

Thanks for the video clip It was a fantastic goal, executed and punched into the net at the same angle as what Steven G had done to score against Aston Villa.

No way the goalie could have saved it, or rather, no goalie could save such a shot

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1