The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
AseanWallStreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
The people in charge of this syndicate is very fierce.

Best thing is I text one girl tell her I live in address A. Then she auto tell me a location very near to A where I stay.

I test market and text the same girl and say I stay in address B. Magically, the same girl now tells me a location very near to B.

Then a guy will call and scold very fierce. Lucky I not stupid to be tricked off my money. Just blocked them.
Those scammers have locations of 7-Eleven all over the island, wherever you are, they are always near you
Old 21-12-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Do you guys use subscription services for tinder etc? Tried it but mostly bad matches.
Old 22-12-2021, 02:58 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

encounter 2 recently, one in the 40s, divorced so looking for some kind of romance.

another one 50s, but still a nympho and a real estate agent/grab driver. she was found on tinder and definitely into ONS.

The older they get, if they have no one, easier to hook up.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-12-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
encounter 2 recently, one in the 40s, divorced so looking for some kind of romance.

another one 50s, but still a nympho and a real estate agent/grab driver. she was found on tinder and definitely into ONS.

Very nice, so any progress on these two?
Old 22-12-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Congrats on your double luck, upz and cheers!
Old 22-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Agreed, the older they get, the chances are higher.

Care to share the details on the 3 of them?
Old 22-12-2021, 01:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Congrats on your double luck, upz and cheers!
I already upped you before bro...will have to put you on the re-up senior bros list.

thanks
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
suti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Are they still in good shape?
Old 22-12-2021, 05:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by suti View Post
yes very slim, and kept their bodies and faces well, the way I like ladies
Old 22-12-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes because so many guys are chasing and desperate for girls in dating platform, many girls all think they are highly desirable or hot. Especially those with hot ig worthy photo.

A easy date can also means the girl just want a free meal. Some girls go for date 5 times a week. Time waster most likely.
Old 22-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

local girls from sugarbook.live, easy to conqueuer, tip 1, support their channel and let them notice you, and you will be half success
Old 22-12-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by suti View Post
yeah some is really good in maintain shape, and you cannot figure out their age based on their appearance
Old 22-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qqwwer View Post
^Amen to this bro

She got quite a few profiles over OKC and Tinder...but look out for tele: @ww12868

Was telling a bro...her method is asking you where you stay and then pick a place near you with 711.

Regardless, chiong and play safe bros
only in tinder? sugarbook does not have?
Old 22-12-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9pokes View Post
Wah the girls you fucked really can say is from all walks of lives hahaha
hmm too much experience, i hope i am on the way too
Old 22-12-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AseanWallStreet View Post
Those scammers have locations of 7-Eleven all over the island, wherever you are, they are always near you
find the real type and proper one la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1