The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 27-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wolfmanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Bro SNN, i just sent u an email. Appreciate yr reply please. Btw am newbie here.
Old 27-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Tiger625 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,took a break for a while but natural male instinct took over soon enough. So, here's my further FRs.

Name: Sheila
Race:NL
Face:6.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10Nice firm pair,good size...not too big, as I said just nice
Ass:8/10, again nice & firm...I'm an ass man & I like what she's got
BBBJ:8/10...slurpppp sounds, she also looks genuinely njoying it too
FJ:7/10
CIM:No
Anal: She offered as she noticed I'm an ass man but declined as not feeling up to it
GFE:5/10(why low,mainly coz as other bros noted before, she has some time mgmt problem, so she a bit rushed as turned out another bro was already waiting in the hotel lobby!otherwise, would have up the score at least to 7/8)
WIR:Possibly, especially if a 3 some can be arranged as she said she can & also if can ensure no rush job again
Damage:$250 incl bonking place (can only say here it was a nice place that she got)

Name: Aira
Face:5/10(not a looker...but can do lah)
Boobs:5/10 (C but bit saggy)
Ass:5/10 (too soft for me)
BBBJ:9/10(see CIM comment below)
FJ:6.5/10
CIM: Yes...& this part upped the experience a bit coz she kept working on my didi for some time even after exploded, as I'm sure bros here agree that sensitivity level ie shiokness of didi is highest at that 'critical' time
GFE:6/10 (a bit youngish demeanour, not exactly my preference but alritelah)
WIR:Lets just say, I'll try the rest in the list first 1 complete cycle b4 consider her again)
Damage:250+40 hotel

Mayb the next one try CKT now that I think CNY hols nearly over but then again, maybe the CKTs take long 'off' period coz got fat ang pows already so no need to FL for a while...ha ha!
Old 27-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepetface View Post
since I have nothing to do, so here's all the feedback about SNN
low fund can't cheong now until salary out
Bro cepetface
You should look for ONS since low fund ... Joking
Old 28-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger625 View Post
Hello bros,took a break for a while but natural male instinct took over soon enough. So, here's my further FRs.

Anal: She offered as she noticed I'm an ass man but declined as not feeling up to it
GFE:5/10(why low,mainly coz as other bros noted before, she has some time mgmt problem, so she a bit rushed as turned out another bro was already waiting in the hotel lobby!otherwise, would have up the score at least to 7/8)
WIR:Possibly, especially if a 3 some can be arranged as she said she can & also if can ensure no rush job again
Damage:$250 incl bonking place (can only say here it was a nice place that she got)

CIM: Yes...& this part upped the experience a bit coz she kept working on my didi for some time even after exploded, as I'm sure bros here agree that sensitivity level ie shiokness of didi is highest at that 'critical' time
WIR:Lets just say, I'll try the rest in the list first 1 complete cycle b4 consider her again)

Mayb the next one try CKT now that I think CNY hols nearly over but then again, maybe the CKTs take long 'off' period coz got fat ang pows already so no need to FL for a while...ha ha!
nice nice FR..sheila can Anal? geng...
Old 28-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

ReDHawK72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR..luv to try 1 of the gal in the SNN list..soon
Old 28-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyjimson View Post
Race: NL
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10, C cup, nice natural boobs
BBBJ: 9 /10, slup slup sound.
FJ: 8/10, she is real fucking horny
Fingering: yes, wet pusssy
WIR: Yes
Damage: RM250 + 50 tips

3rd attempt bonking this FL at KL, this round we are just like couple hugging and kissing. skip all the chit chating part and proceed to wash ourself.

She starts with CB my whole body and BJ my dick until i almost cum. My turn to serve her, CB her whole body, suck her tits, massage her boobs and buttock plus rubbing her pussy until wet.

She was so horny and request me to tiu her hard, wear Durex cap and bonk her doggy, started with slow speed, faster and faster. I go faster and faster as we kept going on until she shouts, lol. Change to missionary and I tried to control myself not to cum so fast...so slow down the speed.

Last position, ashed her change to cowgal and let her do the move. She keep looking at me while moving up and down. can really feel her pussy juice all over, after 10 mins slow movement, i request her to move fast. less >1 min, i shots my 2 weeks army at her cave. nice fucking this lady but she has bad time management.
Quote:

cannot tahan after see all the details FR, need browse from the list I got from sucknehneh. too long don't bonk takut nanti karat lol.
Old 28-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennyjimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd attempt bonking this FL at KL, this round we are just like couple hugging and kissing. skip all the chit chating part and proceed to wash ourself.

She starts with CB my whole body and BJ my dick until i almost cum. My turn to serve her, CB her whole body, suck her tits, massage her boobs and buttock plus rubbing her pussy until wet.

She was so horny and request me to tiu her hard, wear Durex cap and bonk her doggy, started with slow speed, faster and faster. I go faster and faster as we kept going on until she shouts, lol. Change to missionary and I tried to control myself not to cum so fast...so slow down the speed.

Last position, ashed her change to cowgal and let her do the move. She keep looking at me while moving up and down. can really feel her pussy juice all over, after 10 mins slow movement, i request her to move fast. less >1 min, i shots my 2 weeks army at her cave. nice fucking this lady but she has bad time management.

Do not PM me for her ctc, I bought all my contact from [email protected]
Old 28-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

nice written FR here...look like you got the list from SNN also : )
Old 29-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Kenny,
Why are you repost the same FR on Shrila again?
Old 29-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

kennyjimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbmnb View Post
Bro Kenny,
Why are you repost the same FR on Shrila again?
forgot to mention I bought the contact from [email protected], too many PM asking for contact.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
forgot to mention I bought the contact from [email protected], too many PM asking for contact.
haha, that why all my FR stated I got that from SNN.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

deankoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quote:

Do not PM me for her ctc, I bought all my contact from [email protected]
Wan just away for few weeks, got so many FR frm SNN list!!
Thanks thanks
Old 30-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyguy333 View Post
Sorry for my late FR....

Bought the ctc fr bro SNN.. At first, thanks for giving quality FL as promised. Worth to purchase rather than begging ppl.. Keke..

Call Sheilla and goto the hotel on time. Wait her at lobby and she call after 5 minutes. Proceed to the room, she give me light kisses, undress me then help me to bath.. Kind a sop on bath then we proceed to bed....

She ask me to lying on bed then she is like wild cat came and join me... Start kissing me from my cheek, mouth, neck, nipple, hand, body, leg then only come back to my hot n hard didi... She suck it like no end and super enjoy to eat ice cream... She bbbj at least 10 minutes and giving deep throat. The way she suck my ball was damn syiok and i nvr tried this b4...

Then she proceed to cap in, starting with horse riding post, follow by doggie, standing post, then end up with missionary post after about 15 minutes fucking.. Her moan damn loud and real and her pussy very tight and juicy.

Name : sheilla

Face : normal 6/10

Bob : 33 or 34 c

Body : good

Bbbj : 11/10 damn enjoy

Fk : 9/10

Sorry for all bros as i am not a good FR writter... Will improve..
Going for this fl soon wish me luck
Old 30-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deankoh View Post
Wan just away for few weeks, got so many FR frm SNN list!!
Thanks thanks
there are more FRs from different FL written by some bros here... you may muti-quote them as reference for all : )
Old 31-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

deankoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Below are my FR for Sara, really great experience bonking a petite mix Malay Chinese. This is my first time bonking a NL and true enough they have better GFE compare to CKT. She can speaks excellent English and we chit chat for a while before proceed with our business. Started with cowries, missionaries, and end up with doggy. Oh yeah, she really moans and enjoy the fucking session not like some PRC who fake their moan.

One think I want to highlight is that she can really suck your dick really hard. I almost cum when she blow me until asking permission to rest for a while before bonkIng. Sorry guys, just to bear with my language and short FR. more to come : )

Do pm me for her mobile, I bought this from SNN
Thanks for the list, so far so good

FL Name: Sara
Face: 6.5/10
WIR: I have a lot more FL to try, another 20 haven't try yet
Damage: RM250 + hotel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyPimp View Post
Here's a fr on a FL I tried the other day. She's a Sabahan, skin colour brown. Very nice body, face so so (I'm a face guy). She came to my apartment and later went back by cab, all included in the fee, no extra or tips. That's convenient, but maybe cause she stayed near my place. She's a good girl, so please take care of her and don't take advantage of her ya. Here's her details and report

FL Name: angel
Face: 5.5/10 (maybe my taste too high?)
Body: 9/10, petite
Boobs: 9/10 (nice C natural)
BBBJ:9/10
GFE: 10/10 – Just like your GF, maybe cause I treated her well enough
WIR: Sure! I'll even call her out again myself!
Damage: RM200 no hotel

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newaisa View Post
here's another FR

FL Name: ICe
Race: CKT
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10, b cup
Ass: 7.5/10
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10,
Skin: 9/10 smooth bcos young
Damage: RM250 + hotel
WIR: Yes but not so soon, got 30 more contacts to explore

Set a meeting with this lady at KL area. This lady can really talk and she loves to talk and tease you. First time experience with college student, thanks to my source. Overall very nice experience with her and she is willing to try any position you request and she got the right attitude. Another added point is that she never rush.

Please do not PM me for her contact, i bought from SNN
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongbud View Post
tried to make appointment with Emily but she was on red alert
End up meeting Sheila

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10, C cup, keep suck suck suck
BBBJ: 10/10, slup slup sound....great best BJ I ever try
FJ: 8/10, just like fucking GF
Damage: RM250

Met her at KL hotel, first impression Great...not hard to break the ice due to her character... proceed to bathroom cuci, start with BJ at bathroom, almost cum, proceed to bed, daty her n finger her, first time finger a lady so very excited, don't dare to put in 2 fingers, suck her tits finger her, she moan and can feel she is wet, she cap me and ride me from top for few mins, change position due to betahan soon, change to missionary , bonk her fast fast, at last cum. Really nice experience doing with her, planning for rematch.

SNN thanks for the list, worth the $$$ bought from you.
Thanks to another bro who recommend me to SNN, also thanks for your FR which make me gien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Below FR for Diana CKT

FL Name: Diana
Race: CKT
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10,
Boobs: 7/10, c Cup, nice natural big CCC
Ass: 7/10.
BBBJ:9/10
GFE: 8/10,
Skin: 7/10
CIM: never ask
WIR: I still got many from SNN list which yet to try

Make appointment with her and set the meeting at PJ hotel. Met her at lobby n my guess correct is her, buat don't know and proceed to room and text her. That time we have eye contact and I rape her by my eyes, haha...

When she came it, first word " Is you that look at me just now"
Chit chat and proceed to clean up...go to bed and start with standard CB, her blowjob quite good but she a bit rush and I told her do it slow else I won't look for her anymore. She keep blow me until I almost come, signal her to cap me.

This FR this round as my session with her quite fast due to my busy schedule.
Will share my FR again after CNY...

Please do not PM me for her contact, I bought all from SNN. Don't know his mail, please read all the thread. night.
Above all the nice FR i found...good for reference
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1