The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They always call me waan jai....
Heehehehee...... Waan Jai .... the secret code of the katoeys
Old 25-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Profetapk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My latest video in Pattaya: A Night in a Thai Girl's Room

Watching movie, LOL.... For five minutes

Old 25-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For all those planning to get away for the superlong National Day weekend ; 8th Aug (Hari Raya) 9th Aug (National Day) , 10&11th (Sat and Sun) ; 12th Aug Monday is the Queens Birthday in Thailand. Although small chance the bars will close , there is still a chance.
Old 25-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
You haven't stayed in the dianna area during rainy season ; have you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckau View Post
Why's that?
Good to hear its not raining now but always be prepared coz the water flow to the sea is too slow and the drains are mostly chocked up. Anytime a flash thunder storm occur , the lower lying areas will be flooded for a few hours . depending on the severity of the storm.

I once was stuck walking back from walking street to Diana area at 3am with water up to my thighs in some areas. Not too bad when drunk but when I think back , it was dangerous. You just don't know what you are stepping on! A few years ago , someone was electrocuted to death when he touched a power pole during a flood.
Old 25-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Flinty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good to hear its not raining now but always be prepared coz the water flow to the sea is too slow and the drains are mostly chocked up. Anytime a flash thunder storm occur , the lower lying areas will be flooded for a few hours . depending on the severity of the storm.

I once was stuck walking back from walking street to Diana area at 3am with water up to my thighs in some areas. Not too bad when drunk but when I think back , it was dangerous. You just don't know what you are stepping on! A few years ago , someone was electrocuted to death when he touched a power pole during a flood.
Yo man. There are jet skis for rent in Patts
Old 26-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

555555 I rather piss off a gang of katoeys than rent a jetski in Pattaya!
Old 26-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
555555 I rather piss off a gang of katoeys than rent a jetski in Pattaya!
Normally I would stay away from them as well. But if the situation warrants it where those jetskis come in useful I'd use them.
Old 26-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinty View Post
Normally I would stay away from them as well. But if the situation warrants it where those jetskis come in useful I'd use them.
Guess u have not heard any stories about jetskis in Pattaya.

Old 26-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Jet Ski Scams

Quote:
Guess u have not heard any stories about jet skis in Pattaya.
Hahaha and in Phuket too!
Old 26-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Guess u have not heard any stories about jetskis in Pattaya.
It's no big deal. There's jetskis aplenty in Subic too so I know about the rental operators dirty tricks. We have some tricks of our own too if these sharks want a tic for tac.
Old 26-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinty View Post
It's no big deal. There's jetskis aplenty in Subic too so I know about the rental operators dirty tricks. We have some tricks of our own too if these sharks want a tic for tac.
I'll believe it when you get out alive to write about it.
Old 26-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

big cannons on big sale
Old 26-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
big cannons on big sale
How much arh, handsome??
Old 27-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
jfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Pattaya next week. Call me crazy, but I'd like to do a bit more than just sex... Has anyone visited the shooting park before? I've never been to a shooting range but I'm assuming they allow total beginners? I can't find the prices on their website. Anyone knows?

On a related know, has anyone tried Go Kart in Pattaya?

BTW PM me if you'd like to join me
Old 27-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfelix View Post
Going to Pattaya next week. Call me crazy, but I'd like to do a bit more than just sex... Has anyone visited the shooting park before? I've never been to a shooting range but I'm assuming they allow total beginners? I can't find the prices on their website. Anyone knows?

On a related know, has anyone tried Go Kart in Pattaya?

BTW PM me if you'd like to join me
OK Crazy , firstly , there is a place called the Castle if you want more than straight sex!

Secondly , Goggle is a good way to find 'others'.

If you were to ask if Lolitas has been replaced by Crystal or Club Blu has been replaced by Fun House or if Beach Club has reopened ; maybe we can can you a straight answer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1