The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 24-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungUncle View Post
Cherie Lim is still with remiser king Peter Lim right?

yup yup.... any bros here got her pics??? hard to find liao
Old 25-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
yup yup.... any bros here got her pics??? hard to find liao

Not only Cherie, there's another actress, probably same batch as Cherie.... Damn... wat's her name.... I could only remember she has a cute mole somewhere right in the middle (throat area I think) of her neck.

It was the navy drama serial, she starred together with Zoe Tay and Desmond Shen, looking @ her bloody firm assets....

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

IMHO, even better than Margaret Lee.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 25-07-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuaige84 View Post
i saw belinda b4 n her boobs n figure is yummy nearly have the chance to say hi to her
Yeap yeap i agree with you. Her bf is damn lucky to fuck her!
Old 25-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Not only Cherie, there's another actress, probably same batch as Cherie.... Damn... wat's her name.... I could only remember she has a cute mole somewhere right in the middle (throat area I think) of her neck.

It was the navy drama serial, she starred together with Zoe Tay and Desmond Shen, looking @ her bloody firm assets....

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

IMHO, even better than Margaret Lee.

YES! Found it!!! Her name's Ziozio Lim, 林倩萍. She was also in The Unbeatables 2. She's a Star Search 95 first runner up. (Same batch as Christopher Lee who was also Star Search 95 first runner up)

Here's the pic showing Ziozio, she's second from right

There's also:

Madeline Chu (I'm a SUCKER for her soft silky hair),

Tang Miaoling (She's jusy bloody sweet to me),

Amanda Ho (She has that CFM Look),

Chen Anna (She's bloody tall yet a 'damsel in distress' gal *slurp*),

Deborah Sim (One HOT Petite Figure),

Jamie Lee (She in the sitcom Happy Belly makes my other One, below my Belly, Happy),

Ding Lan (This PRC's eye is fucking intense and piercing) and

Angela Ang (Her small phoenix eye make me.... *GRUNT*).

DAMN!.... too fickle minded... spoilt for choice

P.S: Somehow I can't differentiate Cherie Lim and Kris Lim, vaguely in my mind, somehow they seem alike, perhaps they're the same person?.... maybe I'm wrong.... memory failure...

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 25-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatus View Post
my all time fav...FIONA XIE.....but recently saw Rui_En on screen & she makes me think of Steph Song....cunt seemed to differentiate the 2.....but anyhow....either 1 will make me wet liao.....
================================================== =======
How about Apple Hong?
Anyone got sexy pics of her to hare share
Old 25-07-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

i prefer ou xuan
Old 25-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
i prefer ou xuan
Not bad, but I notice she quite flat leh..
Old 25-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TaZZiE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'd say Fiona Xie... imagine her devilish figure and her sexy voice omg!

whole year wouldnt be enough
Old 25-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to bong Fiona Xie and Andrea Chow (from CNA) at the same time...That would be heaven!
Old 25-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Channel U news broadcaster Dong Su Hua would be my no.1 choice to bonk. She has the great MILF look
Old 25-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

I am a sucker for gals with cute dimples.
Lisa Ang and Rui En are my favourites.
One MILF, the other a SYT.
Old 25-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Felicia Chin!!!

can pump her in the new uniform she's wearing.... maybe shouting arty at the same time!

arti arti arti....
Old 25-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
owen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterowen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Felicia Chin of cos

and my all time fav, Chen Liping...wah, somemore slim down a bit, nice legs..
yum yum.
Old 25-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

If Coco (CAT 150 gal , Felicia Chin lookalike) had not quitted, I would bring a set of army uniform to her, and book 2 sessions.

First 15 mins, I bath nude myself (Coco in her army uniform bearing the rank of Captain" under her watchful eyes, she shouted" is your cannon clean?"

I shouted, 'Yes , Mdm'.. She said ''cannot hear clearly."

"Yes Mdm'

She come closer and shake my cock and reloaded my cock to inspect it..

She shouted " not clean enough'.. and ask me to wash thoroughly...

Then she BBBJ... I pre-cumed..

She shouted ''wash again"

After washing,she grabbed my cock to lead me out of the bathroom,

ordering me to stand still and she BBBJing me, and foreplay (using her finger)..

I cannot tahan... and I shouted'' I wanna fire ammo"..

She shouted 'hold on''

She put cd on my cock and ride on me, I had already fired but would not tell her and she ask me ,'' fired already?"

I said'' no.''

She rode on me faster and faster.... moaning... I wanna see her moan ,moan , moan...

Until I fired second time, I told her'' fired, mdm..'' She inspected and said '' fired a lot of ammos''

Kekekeke!!
Old 25-07-2007, 12:05 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdee View Post
Felicia Chin!!!

can pump her in the new uniform she's wearing.... maybe shouting arty at the same time!

arti arti arti....
yest when i watch felicia chin in army uniform i steamed leh imagine pumpin her in army uniform shiok... anyone saw felicia chin in orange swim suit? her neh neh is bouncing when she is running n when she is swimming can see her long kang

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1