The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnamese Dong rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am not expert.

The value of a paper note does not equate solely on numbers of notes in the market. It takes into international market, Central bank and so on. Take a lame example, if SG govt prints another 1 mil SGD 1000 but there is a high demand from international market, the value of SGD might not drop but increase so all factors come in but of cause the "reputation and stability" of the country must be there. SG govt has always maintain a free market for SGD.

VND is different from SGD. The value of VND depends largely on the Central Bank.... cause international market dun bother about VND. How to determine the value of VND, the easiest is pegged VND to a certain currency, if this currency raise, VND will follow. Pegging against a currency, u can google for it.

Green notes have been printing faster pace than most countries but we do not see the doom of this currency anywhere in near future. It is still 1 of the biggest economic, biggest GDP, highest debt.... A day alone millions petrol dollars are exchange.
Wahsei.

Not an expert but look like an expert, sound like an expert leh.

As far as I know, the VND is no longer pegged to any major currency but allowed to trade freely with all major currencies.
Old 22-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
As far as I know, the VND is no longer pegged to any major currency but allowed to trade freely with all major currencies.
Yep, but VND follows mostly USD.

I was quite surprised that I could change dongs relative good exchange rate in Phnom Penh. Today rate USD/dong selling 21270 buying 21360 in exchange bureau.
Old 22-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post

Not expert, just sharing views... so called experts have went from greed to shame in Europe, States The sub prime mortgage is an example of failure by the "experts" in the States, Europe....

Determination of the value of VND is mostly by Central bank. Now, they might not be so called "pegging" against a currency but if u notice, it will swing up n down with a currency.... Devalue VND is another example of Central Bank "playing" with its currency. Who on the right mind will invest in VND where the govt can anytime change the value of the notes. Further, VND notes is 1 of the least value paper in the world, in the same league or slightly better than Iran, Zimbabwe, Somalia notes.

Again, I am not expert, just views.
Old 22-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
I was quite surprised that I could change dongs relative good exchange rate in Phnom Penh. Today rate USD/dong selling 21270 buying 21360 in exchange bureau.
It is not a surprise, it is better to keep USD in bulk than VND.
Old 23-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not expert, just sharing views... so called experts have went from greed to shame in Europe, States The sub prime mortgage is an example of failure by the "experts" in the States, Europe....

Determination of the value of VND is mostly by Central bank. Now, they might not be so called "pegging" against a currency but if u notice, it will swing up n down with a currency.... Devalue VND is another example of Central Bank "playing" with its currency. Who on the right mind will invest in VND where the govt can anytime change the value of the notes. Further, VND notes is 1 of the least value paper in the world, in the same league or slightly better than Iran, Zimbabwe, Somalia notes.

Again, I am not expert, just views.
Yes. Don't forget the worst or least value currency in the world IMO - the North Korean Won.

Think of it this way, since there is a trade embargo on North Korea in which they technically cannot buy or sell anything to the world, their currency is practically worthless.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Today's rate 4 June 2013

16850 inside CBT
Old 05-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Today's rate 4 June 2013

16850 inside CBT
from my signature think the sgd went up...today may get higher than your rate...anybody want to confirm...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping for 17,000 and above
Old 07-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Today rate 7 june 2013
17000 inside cbt
Old 07-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Today rate 7 june 2013
17000 inside cbt
Great news
Old 10-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Dear all

Wana to find out where is these CBT. Anyone could provide me the address? My gf sis just change on Saturday only S$1= 16900

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 10-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Dear all

Wana to find out where is these CBT. Anyone could provide me the address? My gf sis just change on Saturday only S$1= 16900
wonder what happened to you when I posted reply to you in my thread...here re-post for you...if you go in using other than entrance or Gate 4 then you will have a hard time to find...open from 10am to 6pm daily...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Gate or entrance 4 stall 624 inside Cho Ben Thanh...best money changer rate...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wonder what happened to you when I posted reply to you in my thread...here re-post for you...if you go in using other than entrance or Gate 4 then you will have a hard time to find...open from 10am to 6pm daily...
Thanks Hurricane cos forget the address. Usually cho at district 5.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 12-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Thanks Hurricane cos forget the address. Usually cho at district 5.
For example if at CBT the rate is 17000 and D5 it is 16900, the diff is 100. For S$1000, the diff is 100,000. If u take taxi from d5 to d1, the cost of return trip will set u back Unless u ride there or u change alot more than S$1000 then it could be different

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 13-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
For example if at CBT the rate is 17000 and D5 it is 16900, the diff is 100. For S$1000, the diff is 100,000. If u take taxi from d5 to d1, the cost of return trip will set u back. Unless u ride there or u change alot more than S$1000 then it could be different
Wow, calculator take out liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1