The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-05-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Another one pic with my fdw fb. Do up me for more.

Old 12-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
In another couple of months, I think I would turn Woodlands into Angeles City / Jakarta / Naypyitaw, for my noon time FDW flings... 😁😁😜😜
Enjoy bro. East area always my noon time for FDW flings .
Old 12-05-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Sian today my time crash... Otherwise can meet two FB today.

Old 12-05-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
hahaha. bro I old man liao, cant afford to do the 14 x 2 days there and here.

My pinays are all non FL, so basically free, just buy them meals and stuff. They stick with me whole day and night, then the next day one will leave and the other will come.

Base on current situation, no hope to fly this year...just meet Dh here and settled.

Happy Bonking everyone
How's yur hunting going on?
Old 12-05-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
How's yur hunting going on?
Hunting less on old app, now trying new app.

How about you?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 12-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 0
LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!

Quote:

How about you?
Bro can share the new app?
Old 12-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

How about you?
Only on michat. A few fb on hands but less energy to bonk ... Old liao must choose wisely
Old 12-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Sian today my time crash... Otherwise can meet two FB today.

Bro i don't called that meet. The exchange message already suggest it is screwing. Go there sure can screw. I like the 'i go find u can?' the word use same as what i message the maid haha.
Old 12-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post

The maid so happy. Really maids like sex so much haha
Old 12-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro i don't called that meet. The exchange message already suggest it is screwing. Go there sure can screw. I like the 'i go find u can?' the word use same as what i message the maid haha.
Yes bro. U r right hahaha this indo I meet up fourth time before she let me up her. Just now while in carpark almost in action and saw a guy walking up near my car we panic and stop. Wait until he pick up his car n leave and we go into the action . Dunno if he saw us
Old 12-05-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post

She must have liked you a lot.
don't mind the extra fats on her stomach.
good looking maid.
hee hee
Old 12-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight is to get some major points with your indo maids since they can't spend time with their families during festive season. Be with them and you may score during her off days
Old 12-05-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Steven86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so much for this thread finally get the chance to get to try one indon maid last week. At first she shy and appear to be conservative hence dare not mention any sex stuffs. Went out twice before manage to bring her to fragrance last week. Inside the room also dont wish to take off clothes but once go into her, moan loud and hug me tight. Claim 1 year plus no sex, haha. This weekend coz of hari raya, want to meet and manage to ask her wear tudung. Hope can take some action to show bros here.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven86 View Post
After reading so much for this thread finally get the chance to get to try one indon maid last week. At first she shy and appear to be conservative hence dare not mention any sex stuffs. Went out twice before manage to bring her to fragrance last week. Inside the room also dont wish to take off clothes but once go into her, moan loud and hug me tight. Claim 1 year plus no sex, haha. This weekend coz of hari raya, want to meet and manage to ask her wear tudung. Hope can take some action to show bros here.
Good job bro, tried and got it
Old 13-05-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven86 View Post
Good job. Ur first blood and I upz u

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1