The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 12-06-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
bigbrotherleo82 bigbrotherleo82 bigbrotherleo82
Quote:
Originally Posted by candydora5 View Post
Bro do you manage to know if y*y* has back?
Y*y* will not be back for a while, not confirm she will anot
Old 12-06-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrotherleo82 View Post
Y*y* will not be back for a while, not confirm she will anot
Yes she will not be back So soon. But she will one day.
Old 13-06-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Finally got slot and managed to book XX on 12 June. Just nice that her "auntie" left.

Facial is pretty, body shape ok too. Headlights enhanced but nice to hold/squeeze. Firmer that A's.

She lowered her camisole till her tummy, not sure to ease wearing/taking off but I won't says her tummy fat, felt like small humps and not hill.

Tunnel feels tight during drilling. Audio sound like Japan av girl,

Here comes my preference, I would put XX & A in 1st place as both has their plus point, then kk on 3rd. If chance, I will re visit XX or A.
Old 13-06-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2133 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

For bros who want to try the sensational aeroplane HDLY with Linda...She is back in BM with the same spa. But they chance to a new name . Wonder any new gals bo.
Old 13-06-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Finally got slot and managed to book XX on 12 June. Just nice that her "auntie" left.

Facial is pretty, body shape ok too. Headlights enhanced but nice to hold/squeeze. Firmer that A's.

She lowered her camisole till her tummy, not sure to ease wearing/taking off but I won't says her tummy fat, felt like small humps and not hill.

Tunnel feels tight during drilling. Audio sound like Japan av girl,

Here comes my preference, I would put XX & A in 1st place as both has their plus point, then kk on 3rd. If chance, I will re visit XX or A.
Bro, does XX offer DFK while drilling?
Old 13-06-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Tried her once. Switched and bait with her colleague right after I finished showering. According to her, only basic happy service provided unlike her colleagues that could offer more. In the same spa where the previously vn a**a used to work at before she returned to vietnam. $68 entrance ( able to nego 1b + 1b
Just so you know, viet a**a is back

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 13-06-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Classical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Yes bro she's on wechat.
Hi bro will you mind sharing her contact with me ? Thank you.
Old 13-06-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fruit from Jasmine Spa seemed to be in code red now or so she say.. not feeling well.. bros wanna try just fyi.. wanted try after so long then she say liddat.. bo bian..
Old 13-06-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
curiously18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could I have cc’s contact please? Thank you!
Old 13-06-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys.

Anyone tried B*X*n T*M before?
Old 13-06-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooloo View Post
Hi guys.

Certainly have tried. The former batch of ML like Fxxfxx were better. Dont know the new ones yet. No harm to give it a shot and share your experience. You never know, you may land upon a gem
Old 13-06-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Tried her once. Switched and bait with her colleague right after I finished showering. According to her, only basic happy service provided unlike her colleagues that could offer more. In the same spa where the previously vn a**a used to work at before she returned to vietnam. $68 entrance ( able to nego 1b + 1b
Any kind bro here can PM me her contact and locatio ?

Thank you 😊
Old 13-06-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post

Anyone try her before got FR? Spa at 107 JBM
If not convenient to share, can PM me as well
Thank you very much in advance everyone!
Dear all,

Any kind bro here can PM me her location and contact. Thank you. 😊
Old 13-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Bro, does XX offer DFK while drilling?
I tried, only managed to get few kisses and semi tongue entrance. Didn't get it D... maybe got to return few visit then will know is eventually can dfk.. lolx..
Old 14-06-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4880 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooloo View Post
Hi guys.

Almost everybody tried bah. This is the best imho… until Viet attacked nearby and later Fly Fly fly away.

Old man heart cannot continuous handle Viet attack and had to stop 2 weeks ago…. Busy Bahan

Without fly fly Fly, I went Happy to Happy but not very happy there. Bro here gave me Kelly at same shop, but lag worst.

Go back all BX no familiar face now but OneOne there still okay.
Rest well for two weeks maybe dive into the warzone with Viets again… which I just did haha…… BX got new blood though, haven’t try.

BX good shop if you my age group haha, next year close CPF SA liao, like all shops in from Silat, JBM to AV. Not so much for younger chaps… leave the bookings for older folks like us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1