The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-10-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
How much would you say a typical girl at a massage parlor makes in a month? I asked a girl working part-time there and she said between 100K-200K lol. I couldn't believe it. she only works on the weekends, so she would have to make around 10000 per day. let's assume she can receive 1500 or so per customer after mamasan and shop take a cut, meaning she have to fuck 6-7 guys a day each time to make 10000. and she not model type beauty either, just normal girl.
One other consideration is these girls can't work while on their period. That's 2 to 7 days when they aren't able to make money. At least, they can't work if it's a FS shop. If it's one of those shops where you pay 200-300 for 'massage' and then extras, then I guess they can upcharge for HJ/BJ. Or if they work at bars or agogo then they can earn drinks and tips. But they wouldn't make nearly enough to cover a few FS customers if they can't do FS during those days.

I also agree and I don't think these shops are high volume enough that girls could pull in that much income. There are outliers but this smells like bullshit. Could have been a 'good' month that she still thinks is her normal earnings despite having many, many down months.
Old 19-10-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I met a girl last night at a gogo in nana where she said she could barely make ends meet, especially when she’s the one supporting her mom and baby all by herself She’s only been working there for 4 months, and had been bar fined once, she says the competition is too much with so many girls around.

This happened after an hour in of her sitting with me and she had gotten comfortable with me (I should mention, she’s very hard working and was really giving me a great service, hence why I was staying with her) She explained how much she earned, commisions etc. and it’s actually quite low, but still better than a factory job. She said the electricity was cut off at her home this week because she couldn’t pay it as she had to pay for her baby’s meds (she even showed me the picture of her meter at home being removed by the authorities), and as she was telling me the story she completely broke and started sobbing.

I tried to comfort her and then she just smiled and in a very sweet way apologized for the crying because her job is to actually make me happy, she then whipped her tears and asked me to please forget what she said, then with a very beautiful smile told me “welcome to thailand” and gave me super sweet hug and kiss. The whole thing felt super genuine and I just felt like hugging her, she’s easily one of the sweetest girls I’ve met and just felt really bad for her situation.
Old 19-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
norib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Actually I met a girl last night at a gogo in nana where she said she could barely make ends meet, especially when she’s the one supporting her mom and baby all by herself She’s only been working there for 4 months, and had been bar fined once, she says the competition is too much with so many girls around.
ehhh. hahaha I don't believe any girls sob stories. I heard too many at this point, some will say anything to get their hands on your wallet.
Old 19-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This happened after an hour in of her sitting with me and she had gotten comfortable with me (I should mention, she’s very hard working and was really giving me a great service, hence why I was staying with her) She explained how much she earned, commisions etc. and it’s actually quite low, but still better than a factory job. She said the electricity was cut off at her home this week because she couldn’t pay it as she had to pay for her baby’s meds (she even showed me the picture of her meter at home being removed by the authorities), and as she was telling me the story she completely broke and started sobbing.

I tried to comfort her and then she just smiled and in a very sweet way apologized for the crying because her job is to actually make me happy, she then whipped her tears and asked me to please forget what she said, then with a very beautiful smile told me “welcome to thailand” and gave me super sweet hug and kiss. The whole thing felt super genuine and I just felt like hugging her, she’s easily one of the sweetest girls I’ve met and just felt really bad for her situation.
Soo....how much is she claiming to make? Genuinely curious
Old 19-10-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bsku8830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Soo....how much is she claiming to make? Genuinely curious
+1 am interested to know how the scheme works in Nana
Old 19-10-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
ehhh. hahaha I don't believe any girls sob stories. I heard too many at this point, some will say anything to get their hands on your wallet.
Yea I’ve been around many of those as well through the years, somehow this one felt different. Also later in the evening confirmed the electricity cut off story with the mamasan and mama said she was going to give her an advance in her pay so she could pay it.
Old 19-10-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Bow-r at butterfly today. I found the experience to be okay only, not fantastic.

To my surprise, she brought me out of the shop to next door. Butterfly is doing well and is expanding to another building, with some room still under construction.

On the service:
Firstly, face was ok, discount 20% from the pics and body proportions were ok, but B cup (natural) instead of the advertised C cup. She had these tiny pimples dotted across her chest which was a slight turn off and prevented me from sucking her boobs in case I get pimples on my face lol

Started with a nice B2B massage then as we were about to start FJ I asked her how much for raw and she said 2k. Negotiated to 1.5k after a few minutes then I agreed and she said wanted to see the money first. By that time our hands were all sticky with oil and I said I would give her the money later but she insisted to see it first. Too much back and forth and I lost the feeling and opted for BJ with CIm but to my surprise she pulled out as I came and didn’t even do the CIM. Didn’t allow fingering at all and squirmed every time my finger touched her pussy.

Just did that one shot and we moved to the jacuzzi where we just talk cock for 20 minutes, showered and I left. Will not RTF. I had a better chemistry with CC and felt her body/skin was nicer, but YMMV. Oh and Lyn Lyn is back after her Sg stint, apparently got busted by the cops and got sent home, according to Bow-r so anyone who is her fan and is in town can rejoice
Old 20-10-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Tried Bow-r at butterfly today. I found the experience to be okay only, not fantastic.

To my surprise, she brought me out of the shop to next door. Butterfly is doing well and is expanding to another building, with some room still under construction.

On the service:
Firstly, face was ok, discount 20% from the pics and body proportions were ok, but B cup (natural) instead of the advertised C cup. She had these tiny pimples dotted across her chest which was a slight turn off and prevented me from sucking her boobs in case I get pimples on my face lol

Started with a nice B2B massage then as we were about to start FJ I asked her how much for raw and she said 2k. Negotiated to 1.5k after a few minutes then I agreed and she said wanted to see the money first. By that time our hands were all sticky with oil and I said I would give her the money later but she insisted to see it first. Too much back and forth and I lost the feeling and opted for BJ with CIm but to my surprise she pulled out as I came and didn’t even do the CIM. Didn’t allow fingering at all and squirmed every time my finger touched her pussy.

Just did that one shot and we moved to the jacuzzi where we just talk cock for 20 minutes, showered and I left. Will not RTF. I had a better chemistry with CC and felt her body/skin was nicer, but YMMV. Oh and Lyn Lyn is back after her Sg stint, apparently got busted by the cops and got sent home, according to Bow-r so anyone who is her fan and is in town can rejoice
Haha no, I won't pick Lyn Lhin again because of her breath lol ... I almost fainted after DFKing her just to get enough feel to go at her ... There are a few new raw girls in there who I'm gonna try. I find that negotiate the raw before starting the session will give a better experience except for girls who will agree to just slip it in then collect later, then you can also start inserting in the shower room for some standing action. Hope I can get to try Unseen.

My experience with Bow-r depends. I cip in her 3 times (took her 3 times, each 90 min sessions) on my last trip. I feel she's overall ok, can play most things with her. Can take a long duration of raw thrusting even when going deep in doggy. (The last time I went at her over an hour, I skipped the non-existent massage lol).

The most important part cuz DFK gives me most of the feel. DFK with her is a hit and miss. Like most girls at Butterfly, DFK is default, but she tend to keep sticking out her tongue and avoid lip kissing. But you can rape her tongue, have wet open mouth kissing and explore her entire insides with your tongue. If you went wild and rape her lips, she will give up after awhile and let it be.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Haha no, I won't pick Lyn Lhin again because of her breath lol ... I almost fainted after DFKing her just to get enough feel to go at her ... There are a few new raw girls in there who I'm gonna try. I find that negotiate the raw before starting the session will give a better experience except for girls who will agree to just slip it in then collect later, then you can also start inserting in the shower room for some standing action. Hope I can get to try Unseen.

My experience with Bow-r depends. I cip in her 3 times (took her 3 times, each 90 min sessions) on my last trip. I feel she's overall ok, can play most things with her. Can take a long duration of raw thrusting even when going deep in doggy. (The last time I went at her over an hour, I skipped the non-existent massage lol).

The most important part cuz DFK gives me most of the feel. DFK with her is a hit and miss. Like most girls at Butterfly, DFK is default, but she tend to keep sticking out her tongue and avoid lip kissing. But you can rape her tongue, have wet open mouth kissing and explore her entire insides with your tongue. If you went wild and rape her lips, she will give up after awhile and let it be.
Haha agree on the part about her sticking out her tongue, wasn’t a great DFK experience for me. All in all, enjoyed CC from my only other Butterfly experience, just that she doesn’t do raw. I also get very turned on by DFK else the sex is just too mechanical and my dick shrivels as soon it touches the condom hahaha

You’ve mentioned Lyn Linh’s breath several times haha must have indeed been very memorable lol. Haven’t really heard anyone else mention, so perhaps it was just a bad day hahha

Best sex this trip was my outcall contact other day. Gorgeous, unhurried, great dfk and raw/CIP all the way. I’m already tapped out after 3 straight days of action, may take it easier today and just unload into Lin’s mouth at 7 Heaven
Old 20-10-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3445 / Power: 15
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Was looking at butterfly webpage and there is a new arrival ger. Sindy

Any FR on her to share? Probably go try her or CC on my upcoming Nov trip!

Last edited by Verr; 25-10-2023 at 04:38 PM. Reason: she changed name on webpage
Old 20-10-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Tried the famous Noey at SmileBkk this evening after a less than satisfactory bj at 7-Heaven. It was a stretch whether I could perform again so soon but thought what the hell and went for it. Took the VIP/Jacuzzi room which was 50% off so 2800+200b for 90 mins.

First impressions, she was short and tanned. I mention this because the picture with description from mamasan was ‘white skin’. She has a bit of bah, so not slim syt kind. But she had a great smile and was extremely friendly throughout. Nice natural B-C cups with eraser nipples that were nice to suck and fondle

English was passable and she always had a great smile. Started off in the jacuzzi where she washed me then did a really amazing boobfuck in the tub. After fooling around in the tub, we rinsed off and proceeded to the bed where she gave a long bbbj while I rubbed and fingered her pussy. Cap on and pumped for a while before I got tired and changed to cowgirl. She tried but got tired after 3-4 minutes then I just told her to hj/bj until I finished. Didn’t allow CIM and doesn’t do raw (I asked)

Spent the rest of the time talking cock while she did some piano massage on my feet then she washed me, tipped her and I left.

One of the more memorable GFE experiences though would have been nice to end with CIM but oh well, at least I finished this time and happy lol
Old 21-10-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

I tried healing hands massage outcall, ordered Shasha, she’s a beautiful girl with a great body. The standard rate for the shop is 1000 baht for 90min oil massage. The massage was amazing, no piano type shit, it was top notch, however at around 1hr she offered the “specials”.
1k - HJ
2k - Naked HJ
3k - B2B
4k - FJ

Now, considering the massage was already 1k, is it me or is this actually very expensive? I mean I can get 90min FJ at a nuru place with a hot 20 yr old for 2.5k so I couldn’t help think about that and I had to reject her offers.

I could tell she got slightly upset, considering we were already in bed and pretty much ready to go, but I felt it all overpriced. Did I do the right thing lol? Is that how the rates usually go for outcall massages in bkk?
Old 21-10-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried healing hands massage outcall, ordered Shasha, she’s a beautiful girl with a great body. The standard rate for the shop is 1000 baht for 90min oil massage. The massage was amazing, no piano type shit, it was top notch, however at around 1hr she offered the “specials”.
1k - HJ
2k - Naked HJ
3k - B2B
4k - FJ

Now, considering the massage was already 1k, is it me or is this actually very expensive? I mean I can get 90min FJ at a nuru place with a hot 20 yr old for 2.5k so I couldn’t help think about that and I had to reject her offers.

I could tell she got slightly upset, considering we were already in bed and pretty much ready to go, but I felt it all overpriced. Did I do the right thing lol? Is that how the rates usually go for outcall massages in bkk?

Did you try to negotiate down the price? It should be half the price quoted for such outcall massage. Although i know Healing Hands girls ask for premium as they get mainly tourists. These massage girls don't earn much for just pure massage, and with them having to foot transport fees, they do need the extras to earn a living.
Old 21-10-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Did you try to negotiate down the price? It should be half the price quoted for such outcall massage. Although i know Healing Hands girls ask for premium as they get mainly tourists. These massage girls don't earn much for just pure massage, and with them having to foot transport fees, they do need the extras to earn a living.
I usually try to negotiate, but I was put off by the high price, I mean for 4k fj even if I negotiate down to 3.5k it would still be high for only 30 min of action. If she had quoted me 3k for FJ I might have accepted, but even then, the whole thing of getting FJ for only 30 min and for that price just didn’t appeal to me, that said, she was fuckin hot, so that I sort of regret.

Bro have you had good experience with this outcall massage where FJ was 2.5 - 3k?
Old 21-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I usually try to negotiate, but I was put off by the high price, I mean for 4k fj even if I negotiate down to 3.5k it would still be high for only 30 min of action. If she had quoted me 3k for FJ I might have accepted, but even then, the whole thing of getting FJ for only 30 min and for that price just didn’t appeal to me, that said, she was fuckin hot, so that I sort of regret.

Bro have you had good experience with this outcall massage where FJ was 2.5 - 3k?
Never done outcall massages but the few outCall girls I’ve used recently I’ve paid around 4k for 2 hours. Best money spent compared to the lottery of MP girls, though sometimes I also like a bit of the excitement of trying new girls at the MPs.

With that in mind, the price she quoted you was super expensive unless she looked like a supermodel or something
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1