The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-09-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 7
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

brothers don't mind to recommend any massage good in Bkk
Old 27-09-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Any bros going over during the 6th Oct weekend ?
Wanna chiong. ?
Old 28-09-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
blitzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Hi bros.
Can consider using this, as I was pleasantly surprised. Again, Plse do NOT doxx me as I was just sharing my recent experience while there for a biz trip. Situation was, my hotel was far away. Traffic was bad and I was rushing a report in hotel room. So decided to try my luck. Wow! In 45mins, instead of me sitting in Traffic, my hotel room phone rang and I was able to meet KhunNessi. Really fast and attentive WhatsApp service and recommend you consider this if you 1) don’t want to sit in traffic 2) stay in hotel room and 3) many options to choose from packages wise. Enjoy !
https://www.lifestyle-massage.com/about-us#
Anyone else tried this?
Old 28-09-2023, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
Any bros going over during the 6th Oct weekend ?
Wanna chiong. ?
You'll have plenty of Ah Tiongs to chiong with you..... its their Golden Week holidays and many PRC tour agencies are promoting LOS aggressively.

I have a couple of MLs supposed to come work in SG ...... but both of them making a detour to BKK for a week before coming here.
Old 28-09-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nospecti View Post
Plenty of good massage places. Can just Google them and pick your poison. Most are in the Asok/Sukhumvit area so not hard to find.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-09-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nospecti View Post
you want real massage or boom boom massaage?
Old 30-09-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys - will be in bkk for 2 days otot after my biz trip ... been there many time pre C19. but first time go there after a long time. my interest is abit special .. i looking for more traditional MP, where i get to be massaged in the same room with other female customers, i..e we are all just shielded by curtain or cloth... i know if i ask for oil massage, chances of special is high, but looking for female customers around me is a bonus
Old 30-09-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First time trying vices in bkk because I found some alone time. Read some reviews by bros here and headed down to butterfly but to my surprise, the area there is filled with many other shops. Walked to the end of the stretch which is Aurora and the staff were really friendly, showing me the menu and recommending me some girls. Walked in and saw the line up, picked a girl that doesn’t look very Thai, slim and pretty but small boobs because I don’t like man made ones. Told me she started work for 10 days only because she travel between bkk and Japan (Ktv). Speaks Japanese as well which is a real turn on. Chose top up for jacuzzi and really felt like a king in the room, the service is 10/10. Just a little disappointed that there wasn’t any nuru massage or nuru gel, Just jacuzzi and bed. Maybe it’s some kind of miscommunication but I shot my shot and got out a happy man
Old 30-09-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
manomanfive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
First time trying vices in bkk because I found some alone time. Read some reviews by bros here and headed down to butterfly but to my surprise, the area there is filled with many other shops. Walked to the end of the stretch which is Aurora and the staff were really friendly, showing me the menu and recommending me some girls. Walked in and saw the line up, picked a girl that doesn’t look very Thai, slim and pretty but small boobs because I don’t like man made ones. Told me she started work for 10 days only because she travel between bkk and Japan (Ktv). Speaks Japanese as well which is a real turn on. Chose top up for jacuzzi and really felt like a king in the room, the service is 10/10. Just a little disappointed that there wasn’t any nuru massage or nuru gel, Just jacuzzi and bed. Maybe it’s some kind of miscommunication but I shot my shot and got out a happy man
You want nuru you go aurora 33, not aurora 24. Both walkable from Phrom Phong station.
Old 30-09-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just come back from a 3 week long trip in bkk which including work…
So just write some fr for sharing to “cheat” some points… upz me if you Like… thanks..

Disclaimer : these are my own experience and if any of the girls is your favourite I apologised… another thing I like natural boobies… so and man made job will reduce my body rating… each man to his own poison… fiwfans I don’t put recommendation as they are like fl dome 1, can be bad can be good depends on mood….

1st week:
Clubbing whole week, yes correct clubbing. Since I have 3 weeks my first week is out the ground to hit girls… Gaia, Rouge, Onyx and Route66 + sky bars… these area I don’t go really for local but foreigners… girls solo from China,Hong Kong, Japan and Malaysia are usually quite open… I have my luck first week with one China and one Malaysia girl… wild and next day open to tour together..

2nd week :
I save up this week for fiwfan and my locals contact… local contacts are more friend so will not go into details. Fiwfans I not sure if I can share link so do the search yourself base on below description… I usually patronise 2 stable that is at thinglor area( sukhumvit 55)

Girl name 1 : Vodka
Price : 4000 Thb @ 90 min
Additional damage : Cim +400 Thb
Looks : 8/10
Bbbj : 7/10
Body 7.5/10
Fj : 7/10
Syt passable… looks is good and service is consider one of the better type… she greet me in white single top and hot pants… we hugged and kiss the moment go in… shower was abit sop with some bbbj movement and wild on the bed… chit chat abit after the first deed and she stroke to arouse me the second time… looking at the face and slowly bbbj +69 make my second time cim. She is not the pearl white fair type as per photo but she looks good

Girl name 2 : Doctor Nam Fah Serithai
Price : 5000 Thb @ 120 mins
Looks : 7.5/10
Bbbj : 8/10
Body 8/10
Massage : 9/10
Fj : 9/10
Ok this was out of the way… nearer to airport actually… 45 mins from sukhumvit town. I in need of a good massage with more than happy ending so tried this… the place is professionally setup machiam abit like healthland… a young milf come to me and i told her I want her to be dressed in masseuse uniform… ok I have a fetish for this I must admit… Wah she was petite and look damn hot… we started off shower and complete the deed and when she put in the uniform and start massage I was excited again. Massage was good and can pass off any health land standard… turn around and she climb on me with slow and sensual… cannot tahan and start to slowly take off the uniform… take note she offer raw so please bring your own condom if u do not take raw. I brought my own…

Girl name 3 : Namfom
Price : 3500Thb @ 90mins
Looks : 8.5/10
Body 6/10
Fj : 9/10

Pretty girl… but not as fair but looks nice man… better than vodka in my opinion… but… I hate man made boobs and this seems to be a common thing in bkk… otherwise I rate higher in body… hotel is ok but service is good and responsive… I love the second time when we so engross in dfk and licking that makes me feel like girlfriend…

Girl 4 : baifern
Price : 4000 @ 90 mins
Looks : 8.5/10
Body 9/10
Fj : 7.5/10

She is actually at Chom Thong District … she open the door in white oversized T-shirt make me starts to fantasies… a pretty and fair syt… I mean real fair… I suggest if she have any thin frame glasses which suits her and she have it… she wore those and we start cuddle… start with a nice bbbj but seems abit green… I never request to take off the T-shirt but overall nice and tight syt… but she a cup take note

Last edited by Duomax; 01-10-2023 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Week 2/3

Ok… I tried some outcall massage from rose massage Bangkok…
I tried before and at least I know the 90 mins thai massage at 900 bath going to give me a good 60 mins at least non piano shit massage…
The price is quite standard… 900 thb for 90 mins thai massage plus 3000 thb for one shot. Bbbj and hj is available but I never took these option so I not too sure the pricing…

Girl 19 : Anny
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 6.5/10
Bbbj : 5/10
Massage : 7/10
69 - ok
Fj : 8/10
My experience tell me u need to get these girls into mood… treat like what u can with your gf to get the best experience out of it… Anny is dark skin skinny type… uncle like skinny… boobs is A but age wise about 25-30… body with a lot tattoos which could be a turn off… but fj wise you once u get her into mood… the feeling is great… I won’t say right but very nice… btw her real name matches her tattooo… haha

Recommend? : ok

Girl 4 : Sophia
Body : 7.5/10
Bbbj : 9/10
Massage :8/10
69 - ok
Fj :9/10
Oh yeah… she looks nice with her gold hair… seems like abit older than anny but should be 30 range… one of the better massage I had from this stable… b cup with a spoil mood rose tattoo on tummy… but once u dfk plus 69 with her sex will be wild… she will put in raw which is wet and hot…. Uncle wake up have way faster put condom if not raw cip liao…

Recommend?: yes

Girl 11 : Fari
Body : 7.5/10
Bbbj : 9/10
Massage :7.5/10
69 - ok
Fj :7.5/10
She looks pretty with abit exotic features… she is also fairer than the 2 above I initially thought she have no tattoo until saw her back abit turn off… boonies at B but Pusey abit loose compared above… overall not bad actually….

Recommend : no

Last edited by Duomax; 01-10-2023 at 01:05 AM.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Week1/3
Ok I told myself I will try as much nice nuru this trip and shower massage house between phrom phong and asoke… I haven’t been into this for a few months so decided to see if there is any nice stuff based on pass reviews in the nuru thread….

Butterfly Massage
Ok… I lied I didn’t try as much massage house other than butterfly as they seem to have some good syt selection… momo and pretty out of the way during my first week stay so as a nearby quick fix… I patronise a few times… most girls are not fair… they put up strong lighting to make them look fair during selection… take note… photos in website are super photoshop… recommend u go see yourself … quite abit of elephant…

Girl : Unseen
Body : 3/10
69 : yes
Can see she is a season lady… knows how to get you into mood… however the boobs seems a fail job so quite turn off… her face is actually not bad but too plastic in my own opinion… first shot nothing to shout about… I thought my 90 mins only one shot when we go jacuzzi… she start her arouse again and surprise me she raw me inside jacuzzi… shock but song… but halfway I said condom again so we proceed to bed… maybe she got feel 2nd time was more passionate… but I think I got patronise her before… forgot already…

Girl : bow-r
Body : 5/10
69 : never tried
Fj :7/10
Another plastic face girl but pretty… boob job seems to be better than unseen… took 60 mins in jacuzzi and service was Sop… maybe because uncle is tired so did not too active also…

Recommend ? : ok

Girl : lyn lyn
Looks : 7/10

She look younger compared to other 2 with natural boob… b I guess… she got quite a breath so better ask her rinse more… or maybe too much little brother in her mouth already… no mood to kiss… but fj was nice and willing to serve… did only 60 mins…

Recommend? : no

Aries massage
Looks like alot of hype for this new shop so have it a try… nuru was one of the better type compare to those fake nuru shops… right air mattress. Setup can see is new but could be a better decor I guess…

Girl : Sakura
Body : 7/10
Bbbj : 4/10
69 : no
Fj :6/10

When I reach the shop walking through the nice rain, the mamasan shop me iPad… ll choose Sakura but I scared she elephant and too much photoshop… when she come knn I can pose off as syt… pretty… oh ya uncle forgot to mention uncle like slim slim girls… she fits nicely and plus point boobs is natural a+. Wah nice nice… nuru was standard with some nice ar and licking through body with strong suction and of course they do the toes sucking shit which is usually skipped by fake nuru or lazy shit… very hardworking girl and pretty but seems over precautions… bbbj was like bare minimum and does not let me touch her little sister… fj also abit green in this area… but still very sexable… cute looking girl… not dark but not fair type

Recommend? : ok and should try if you like cute looking girl

Aurora33
Long time never come here as most of the time girls are meh when I go… drop by one day as daisy dream vip room was full…

Girl : Nancy
Body : 5/10
Bbbj : CBJ
69 : No
See a lot of dark and elephants in the shop… wanting to go then behind one sibei tall girl come out and with the strong lighting looks fair… looks quite chio also so take up… go up natural boobs B so nice but abit saggy.. one the leg have a scar which reduce the body if not I give 8… passable model height so when do doggy shiok… nuru was normal or to be honest subpar so recommend normal in jacuzzi instead… on bed cap jb so abit turn off but uncle abit tired never force… she not very dark but is not fair type

Recommend? : not really

SOAP
Ok they should be legendary grade in terms of nuru… so if u keen nuru this should be the shop to try… seen good reviews of Paris and photo look sibei model so book… take note the seems like the only shop with no jacuzzi and bed… they focus in nuru…

Girl : Paris
Bbbj : 8/10
Fj :8/10

What to say… when see her you won’t reject really quite cute and pretty… problem not like photo fair and not tall model like… not fat hor… service wise solid… as per your expectation in this shop… nuru is good and sensual is there…

Recommend? : yes

Aya massage
Initial went to Kokoro and doki… knn only dark elephants so see aya… never tried but the house looks very unique and stylish… wanted ultra vip room but not available shit man…

Girl : susy
Another shop with ultra white light… she is one of the darkest of my nuru patron…. But she pretty and slim… boobs b size natural so I happy… jacuzzi was ok with nice bbbj and stuff… nuru is bad… do on bed with plastic sheet sibei turn off… room looks nice and exotic… had a good time and recommend to try non nuru

Old 01-10-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Just come back from a 3 week long trip in bkk which including work…
So just write some fr for sharing to “cheat” some points… upz me if you Like… thanks..

Disclaimer : these are my own experience and if any of the girls is your favourite I apologised… another thing I like natural boobies… so and man made job will reduce my body rating… each man to his own poison…

1st week:
Clubbing whole week, yes correct clubbing. Since I have 3 weeks my first week is out the ground to hit girls… Gaia, Rouge, Onyx and Route66 + sky bars… these area I don’t go really for local but foreigners… girls solo from China,Hong Kong, Japan and Malaysia are usually quite open… I have my luck first week with one China and one Malaysia girl… wild and next day open to tour together..
Do you club solo? Any tips can share. Found it hard to go club alone
Old 01-10-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Some other getaway… uncle old Liao never go gogo bar… I think not worth the time and money…

Massage girl : Nom Pi
Location : the range of massage shop near cowboy opp Pullman hotel
Price : 2000
Walk by see one fair lady never think then go take her… for this type of shop please nego before you go up… never nego pay 300thb massage then inside they carrot u from 5000… young dunno so I share with you guys… nego the price you ok full service then go up… don’t expect massage they piano shit

BJ bars
Nothing beats a nice bj out of the blue… tried two times so I though just for sharing…

Madam claude
I think is a new shop in Phrom phong… the design and setup are nice but knn the girls photo all photoshop one… they show you girls on iPad please request line up… a lot landmines

Girl : never ask name
Looks : 4/10
Body : 4/10
Tried the vip room with a chair for bj… quite nice… choose this girl looks fairest and slim… but I too tired that day never ask name and go straight for a self service bbbj… after wash up in the basin lie on a bed and bj starts… she can go nude sia but again boobs are silicon so turn off

Recommend?: no but try new environment and better jb bar ambience is ok

7 heaven
Renowned so you know what you get…

Girl : Jan
Body : 4/10
She like the forever setup here… she plump le but boobs still like c cup and felt natural… she use the same shit on me every time when I go late… whole day work tired… headache cannot bend too long… but skills is definitely up there and she like prettiest among the “forever” girls… not too dark not too fair type so failsafe if wanna quick bbbj

Recommend? : ok lor

Girl : Tokyo
Body : 7/10
Wah that day try new girl though big size one then go in see face and body jitao turn on… this one photo looks abit chui but real life passable syt… body natural b cup and slim look tight body… Wah this one highly recommend… bj is of standard…

Recommend : yes
Old 01-10-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsex View Post
Do you club solo? Any tips can share. Found it hard to go club alone
Thick skin abit… go alone, open one bottle with table then screen for target le… usually overseas are with group of girlfriends… just go over say hi and if able to their language easier… tell them u are here alone like working blah blah… ask them to join u as u cannot finish the bottle… hit or miss… usually overseas group not working ladies… working ladies u can feel one… be friends with all in the group then see which can target one single out lor… machiam sian girls in sg in club la… but expensive overall
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1