The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I shall say the truth and nothing but the truth...dun own anymore car....only own a lousy bicycle...

There are branded bicycles out there that cost as much as a sedan car you know........ made of super light space age composites that is so light until you can lift up the whole bicycle with 1 finger

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow...you see me so up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Not to worry I see you very the up

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

My replies are always very consistent, I still see you very the up

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I learned this from those who bought when started...cannot sell...is one way to balance their portfolio...now they invest in 1000 diff cryto-currencies...so prepared to write-off if becomes zero...

Wah I will suggest that you drop these so-called "friends" if they are giving you this kind of "con" advice

Lets take the most common crypto-currency that is the market leader now i.e. Bitcoin as a simple illustration. When it was launched about 8 years ago the value of 1 bitcoin is less than 50cents (dun ask me exactly how much but you can google it easily). Lets say you had just a 100 USD note to throw away on a whim at that time and bought approx. 200 bitcoins to keep until today.

Today as per your printed article above its already more than 5946 USD so your lot of bitcoins would have worth more than 1.18m USD so if your friends tells you that they can resist cashing out and are prepared top write-off USD 1.18m then I would be extremely hard-pressed to believe them and I have not even talked about the values of the other 999 crypto-currencies in their portfolio that they claimed to be able to simply write off also........

Crypto-currencies are not like stocks, quite a number of them are inter-linked and inter-related on the same systems and if one crashes the other will follow suit as well, moreover already a few is inactive and whomever had bought them are sitting on a big fat zero now.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Last fun!!

Wat the fish is that guy doing??????

+16 and welcum to Wetnam TCSS thread

Please contribute more

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are branded bicycles out there that cost as much as a sedan car you know........ made of super light space age composites that is so light until you can lift up the whole bicycle with 1 finger

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
haha...no I dun know and I am not into expensive vintage bicycle...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Today as per your printed article above its already more than 5946 USD so your lot of bitcoins would have worth more than 1.18m USD so if your friends tells you that they can resist cashing out and are prepared top write-off USD 1.18m then I would be extremely hard-pressed to believe them and I have not even talked about the values of the other 999 crypto-currencies in their portfolio that they claimed to be able to simply write off also........

Crypto-currencies are not like stocks, quite a number of them are inter-linked and inter-related on the same systems and if one crashes the other will follow suit as well, moreover already a few is inactive and whomever had bought them are sitting on a big fat zero now.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
bro, I am like you...I also dun believe in this crypto-currencies shit...so I only hearsay and never have any wallet...so I am a very poor man...

Old 01-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
so how many donkey years I wait b4 I can get another upz from you...

Old 01-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Wet wet wet...2 storms brewing and hitting Wet Nam...

Heavy rain to return as tropical depression heads toward southern Vietnam

By Huu Nguyen October 31, 2017 | 11:09 pm GMT+7

Another tropical depression is also forecast to enter the East Sea and strengthen into the 12th storm of the year.

A tropical depression is forecast to pass by Vietnam's southernmost point on Wednesday, bringing heavy rain to the region, according to the National Center for Hydrometeorological Forecasting (NCHMF).

Another tropical depression east of the Philippines is also forecast to enter the East Sea, known internationally as the South China Sea, in the next few days.

As of 4 p.m. on Tuesday, the first tropical depression was about 300 kilometers (190 miles) east-southeast of Con Dao Island, with wind speeds of up to 60 kilometers per hour.

The depression is heading west-northwest at 15-20 kilometers per hour and is expected to enter the waters around the southernmost province of Ca Mau on Wednesday afternoon.

Heavy rain, tornadoes and strong winds are forecast to batter Vietnam's southern coast from Binh Thuan Province to Ca Mau Province, as well as Phu Quy and Con Dao islands.

Southern and south central provinces could also expect rains of up to 200 millimeters from Tuesday night until the end of Thursday.

Meanwhile the second tropical depression is heading west at about 20 kilometers per hour. As of Wednesday afternoon, it would be about 100 kilometers east of Palawan Island with wind speeds of up to 75 kilometers per hour.

The depression is forecast to pass through central Philippines and enter the East Sea on Thursday, and might strengthen into the 12th storm of the year.

Vietnam has been suffering from destructive stormy weather once again this year. Floods in northern Vietnam killed at least 26 people and washed away hundreds of homes in August before Typhoon Doksuri, the strongest to hit the country in years, killed at least eight people in the central region last month. The most recent deadly floods earlier this month have killed at least 83 people and washed away hundreds of homes.

According to the NCHMF, Vietnam is bracing for a particularly stormy typhoon season this year, with up to 15 typhoons and tropical depressions expected to develop over the East Sea.

Last year, tropical storms and flooding killed 264 people in Vietnam and caused damage worth VND40 trillion ($1.75 billion), nearly five times more than in 2015.

Old 01-11-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
He's lookin at backview of the vitnam ger lor....lol

Quote:

Please contribute more
xie xie,i din't knw like tat aso can get pts...lol.

i post photos i found on net 4 fun onli...most r backviews of gers.

i jus learned tat these tradition dress the gers wear were called Ao Dai

Old 01-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

another fun photo 4 share!!

Old 01-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

extra fun photo 4 share!!

Old 01-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
He's lookin at backview of the vitnam ger lor....lol

xie xie,i din't knw like tat aso can get pts...lol.

i post photos i found on net 4 fun onli...most r backviews of gers.
dun kena con...bro SS08 see these real life ppl every 2 weeks...he just want bros to post here more often to tcss...he gets lonely here with me...

Old 01-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Think he prefer to hug this type sssyts...

Old 01-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
dun kena con...bro SS08 see these real life ppl every 2 weeks...he just want bros to post here more often to tcss...he gets lonely here with me...
i onli postin out of fun onli...got ppl reply or no ppl reply aso nvr mind. I tink i'm gng 2 like vitnam ger in Ao Dai lei...lol...

all is mostly posting wat i found,& i found 1/2 a ton of em....LOLOL,so my postin wn't end until u say is against rules or i finish my photos tat i found.

Quote:
nice ,nice photographs ...i envy him can hug hug those gers lei...lol.

Old 01-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The one on the right very cute lei bro.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1