The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-01-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Maid aside.

Anyone tried this vietbu ML from michat? Ruby Wai

She dun type msg and usually leave voice message. Voice sounds sexy and dress sexily in her pics.

Should have special.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
This type of standard i willing to pay more.
This maid crazy lah, want meet at hotel to drink and want me to book royal hotel but this hotel is for Healthcare people to stay others can’t book I told her and she book me. Crazy
Old 09-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maid aside.

She dun type msg and usually leave voice message. Voice sounds sexy and dress sexily in her pics.

Should have special.
I may be wrong. But this looks like a spa from AMK helmed by c**dy, a viet milf with very huge natural tits. She may be one of the MLs there. The place offers full but not cheap.
Old 09-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I may be wrong. But this looks like a spa from AMK helmed by c**dy, a viet milf with very huge natural tits. She may be one of the MLs there. The place offers full but not cheap.
At thomson road the place...
Old 09-01-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
she's on skout/meetme right?

do live stream once in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Nowsaday maid getting more and more pretty
Old 09-01-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 16
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold

Hey bros i have 1 chio young MILF natural C cup Thai clean masseuse to trade. Friendly and willing to BBBJ, CIM & if lucky, Raw. Pretty sure its not difficult for anyone who visit her to get some.. Looking for SYT who can ONS.
Old 09-01-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
she's on skout/meetme right?

do live stream once in a while
I know her from michat
Old 09-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maid aside.

Should have special.
Quote:
Quote:
Yes she is one of the girls from Cxxdy, last time they were from Thomson Road then move to AMK maybe now move back again. I was before to try Cxxdy I was offer 3 some with them
Old 09-01-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggordon1 View Post
Hey bros i have 1 chio young MILF natural C cup Thai clean masseuse to trade. Friendly and willing to BBBJ, CIM & if lucky, Raw. Pretty sure its not difficult for anyone who visit her to get some.. Looking for SYT who can ONS.
why clean ML masseuse need to trade, somehow want ONS

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 10-01-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Yes she is one of the girls from Cxxdy, last time they were from Thomson Road then move to AMK maybe now move back again. I was before to try Cxxdy I was offer 3 some with them
How much they charge
Old 10-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20030 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Eh.... This Is A Maid Thread Leh
Anyway I Do Agreed With Bro Apollo Why Clean Massage Masseuse Must Thread

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Time are bad so anyhow trade
Old 10-01-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28782 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maid aside.

Should have special.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Quote:
How much they charge
I think the above bros postings are in the wrong thread leh. This thread is solely to share info about screwing maids.

Just in case that you guys don’t know, you should be posting your interest under the below website link “Local Massage Service Directory”.

https://sbf.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Eh.... This Is A Maid Thread Leh
Anyway I Do Agreed With Bro Apollo Why Clean Massage Masseuse Must Thread
Totally agreed with bro bigbirdbird that we should only discuss or share info about screwing maids & not any other info. It will be quite confusing to other people when they start reading this thread & being led to start sharing other info which are out of this topic.
Old 10-01-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Time are bad so anyhow trade
so desperate for contacts
Old 10-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I am done with my FB, willing to exchange with bros here.

But i think my FB might ask for money when you first approach her. But after that first session, its up to you to convince her how you can take care of her as a FB, then money is replaced with efforts. Depends what you want. If just wanna F and F, then just pay and get it done.

I also have 2 indo paid ones to exchange if any bro has nice offerings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1