The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Well she has been in SG a long time including a stint at a shop at Orchard towers. Look up Archie Luxury's vid on youtube and you'll see a younger version of her.

To answer your question, almost nothing is off limits.
Have no idea why I can't link youtube but it is in the hidden tab if you cannot see it - replace 'youtube' in link below

https://www.@#$%^&*.com/watch?v=Yw0mzuRDq6Y
Old 28-06-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bros,

Need advise if these are legit and who should I proceed with? Any FR?

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/li-li-v...ese-sexy-babe/

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/joy-vietnamese-chio-babe/

Seems both can communicate in simple English, at least by text

TIA
Old 28-06-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Have no idea why I can't link youtube but it is in the hidden tab if you cannot see it - replace 'youtube' in link below

Lol thx. Which one is her? Quite curious as i nv see her before
Old 28-06-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line View Post
Bros,

Need advise if these are legit and who should I proceed with? Any FR?

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/li-li-v...ese-sexy-babe/

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/joy-vietnamese-chio-babe/
Seems both can communicate in simple English, at least by text

TIA

If at jalan bear, some of them are actually FLs, not much massage and off you go after the deed. But the girls are prettier, based on my previous experience.
Old 28-06-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
If at jalan bear, some of them are actually FLs, not much massage and off you go after the deed. But the girls are prettier, based on my previous experience.
Thanks for reading my post and replying. Yes. Its at jalan besar. Hows the hygiene level? Towels all good?

If you dont mind sharing..
Old 28-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for reading my post and replying. Yes. Its at jalan besar. Hows the hygiene level? Towels all good?

If you dont mind sharing..
Room and towel ok, but don't expect premium standard like in spas haha. Try to last longer before release cos once done out you go. Full service about 150,160 inclusive if entrance fee iirc.
Old 28-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

Is she the first one in blue?
Old 28-06-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I reckon so
Old 28-06-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I reckon so
Looks more like SLG coco
Old 28-06-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not standing. The look and physique. Amazing.
Old 28-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Room and towel ok, but don't expect premium standard like in spas haha. Try to last longer before release cos once done out you go. Full service about 150,160 inclusive if entrance fee iirc.
Appreciate the reply. Sounds like those kinds not much room for GFE.

Did more findings and going for Mina instead. Hope her GFE is alright. Dunno when though as work suddenly picked up. The love nest slightly different ‘format’ than the jalan besar ones. So lets see. Keep you guys posted for a genuine FR when I done the deed.
Old 29-06-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Appreciate the reply. Sounds like those kinds not much room for GFE.

Did more findings and going for Mina instead. Hope her GFE is alright. Dunno when though as work suddenly picked up. The love nest slightly different ‘format’ than the jalan besar ones. So lets see. Keep you guys posted for a genuine FR when I done the deed.
Looking forward o your FR, I tried viet Winnie previously, speaks simple English. Looks most like the one in black tshirt. Pretty girl.
Old 29-06-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Looking forward o your FR, I tried viet Winnie previously, speaks simple English. Looks most like the one in black tshirt. Pretty girl.
Good stuff. Will consider her as well. Hope both girls can give good proper massage with gfe and extras. Prolly will take off with Mina first. Have a good start to the week bro
Old 30-06-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Quote:
How's her playability? Tried Cheryl previously and not fun cos can't touch much
Which Cheryl?
Old 01-07-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Bro, u referring to SLG cheryl, the nuru milf? How u unlock her playability? Congrats haha
Yes, I’m referring to her. I never pushed for it but I always went presentable. Clean shaven and fresh. Not sure if that helped but I must have done something right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Maybe she has more feel with you haha...
I think we did hit it off. The slower I went, the more I got. I never really asked for anything in particular, just went with the flow and she opened up.

Quote:
Ya not sure if its the same Cheryl since other bros also find her not playable.But if you don't mind communicating in broken mandarin and english can try Xue Er, highly rated nuru Queen as well. I really enjoyed the session with her. Of course Natalie is still first love haha
Same Cheryl bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmidol View Post
The other cheryl (bencoolen) like this but she did not speak english. for slg cheryl, she can speak good english but her playability was very low when i visit. how many times until her playability was high for you?
First time was nurul and not much happened but she did a good job. The second time I just opted for massage and when the massage was over I asked if she could lay down beside me for the finale, which she did. But her teasing always had licking and gentle sucking of balls before she proceeded to move up. After that I just took over naturally and she never stopped me.

Hope I answered everyone, sorry for the late reply guys, forgot to check in on this thread.

Cheers
Vanram
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1