The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 11-09-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080 for booking.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-09-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Went for my first session after reading the reviews here. I must say Lucky is professional and will explain to you the problems that you are having and share many health tips with you.
JG was not as painful as I thought it would be but due to my serious blockage, the shoulders and back treatment was a bit painful. Just bite the bullet to go through it as this is to treat my posture and “man” issue.
I am having other health issue as well and she is kind and helpful to give me some medicine for that. She also recommended Chinese medicine for me to get from outside TCM
Will continue to go for treatment and hopefully my “man”problem will be resolved .
Old 12-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-09-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandydusty View Post
Went for my first session after reading the reviews here. I must say Lucky is professional and will explain to you the problems that you are having and share many health tips with you.
JG was not as painful as I thought it would be but due to my serious blockage, the shoulders and back treatment was a bit painful. Just bite the bullet to go through it as this is to treat my posture and “man” issue.
I am having other health issue as well and she is kind and helpful to give me some medicine for that. She also recommended Chinese medicine for me to get from outside TCM
Will continue to go for treatment and hopefully my “man”problem will be resolved .
Thank you Bro for your support and FR. Up your points for your effort.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080 for booking.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
ahzaikia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahzaikia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
3rd visit.

Her JG style is really one of a kind that I have never experienced it before elsewhere.

I can feel the Qi (a very warm feeling) going up from my manhood area to my chest when she is doing the JG.

Throughout the session, she gave me lots of valuable health pointers and explained what she is doing i.e clearing the blockage in my body.

She also advised me on what kind of chinese medicine I can take based on my body condition. (can be bought in any chinese TCM shop)

I can definitely feel the improvement on my manhood after the treatment.
Morning wood significantly improved.

Will book for my next maintenence session soon! 🙏

Last edited by ahzaikia; 18-09-2022 at 08:05 AM.
Old 13-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 13-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 13-09-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 14-09-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster (A)

Old 14-09-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster (A)

Old 14-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 15-09-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster (A)

Available for appointment today.
Old 15-09-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1