The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

I chose " My Brother" this time, for the obvious reasons. The roles were reversed of course, and he was conscious and could react to things, but she was taking care of her brother, like I was taking care of my sister. There was even a massage in there. I read the whole thing through and, when I was done, was hard again.

"You'd never do that," I said as I opened my pants, still sitting on the chair by her computer. "I mean climb on top of me and put me in you." I started jacking. "I wouldn't ask you to do that, but it might be nice if it was your hand doing this instead of mine." I stroked some more and it occurred to me that she couldn't see anything. "I'm beating off," I informed her. "It would be cool if that didn't make you mad." I started reading the part about her waking up in bed with him and wanting to suck his dick. "You wouldn't do that either," I panted. "I can't imagine what that must be like ... your lips ... those soft lips ... wrapped around my cock."

I spurted, again unprepared for it. I was going to have to get a box of tissues in there. Then I saw there was already a box on the nightstand, right beside her massage lotion, and felt stupid.

You know how they say video games can be addictive? Like you want to keep playing just a few minutes longer, or you aren't quite to a breaking point, so you just keep going? I think it got like that with me being around Alexis. I know that sounds stupid, but every time I left her room all I thought about was what I was going to do the next time I went back in. It was insane, but I was trying to think of ways to entertain her, like she really could hear me. Don't get me wrong. I didn't think she could hear me. I didn't think all that stuff about people in a coma being trapped inside their mind was true at all. But she was alive, and she was my sister, and I knew if it was me I'd be bored out of my head. I thought briefly about how maybe that was the cure for comas. Bore them out of the heads they were trapped in. Then I realized that was stupid because most coma patients are left to be bored, and most of them don't recover.

I made up more CDs and played them for her. Because I was afraid I'd turn into some kind of sex freak, I read her things other than Mr. Fabrican's erotica, like more comic books, and some Reader's Digests I found lying around the house. Those were actually kind of fascinating. They had good jokes in them too.

But through it all, I kept getting turned on. It didn't help when Cathy actually did come back to visit, and brought three of Alexis's other friends with her. That only lasted about ten minutes though, because it was too weird to stand there looking at Alexis, trying to talk to her and getting nothing back. The reason it didn't help me was because Judy was wearing a halter top that showed a lot of cleavage, and Sherry had on shorts with so many holes in them I knew she was either wearing a thong or no panties at all. I also learned she had a tattoo on her butt that I'd never heard about before. I don't know what it was, but it has green and blue in it.

So when they left I read Alexis Peeking At Sister's Tattoo, which turned out to be another story that had some things in common with me and my situation.

First of all, there was a boy who liked to peek at his sister's hot friends during sleepovers. That was me and I admitted it to Alexis for the first time. Then those girls wanted to see Joey's dick, which her friends did to me. Of course what happened after they saw his dick wasn't even in the same universe I was in, but it was hot to think about Sherry dropping her shorts to show me her tattoo and me climbing on top of her naked body while she ooohed and ahhhhed about how good I was fucking her. And then doing Judy and Cathy and Regina too. Regina was the other girl who had come to visit Alexis and she looked a lot like one of the girls in the story.

And of course I hauled out my cock and jerked off, telling Alexis I was fucking her friends, and then telling her I was turning to her and she was complaining that I couldn't because I was her brother, but let me climb on top of her anyway. I really got into it.

"We're doing it," I gasped. "You and me, Alexis ... right there on the bed ... and your arms are around me and I can feel your tits on my chest and I'm in you and you like it. You're telling me not to stop. Shit! Alexis! I love this. I love you. Oh shit I'm gonna shoot! I'm shooting off in your pussy! Shooting in my sister's pussy!"

I felt bad afterwards, but not as bad as I thought I should feel. Still, I apologized to her and told her again I'd never hurt her and she didn't have to worry about me trying to rape her or anything while she was in a coma because it was all just a fantasy. I was in a pretty bad way, and I finished with what I hoped she'd remember if she could hear me, which I hoped she couldn't.

"I promise!" I said. "I wouldn't really do it. Please don't hate me."

I left her alone then, in peace. I washed a load of clothes, which included the pair of her PJs that my mother had apparently taken off of her just before she left. It never occurred to me that somebody would need to change Alexis's clothes for her. I felt bad for not having paid more attention to my sister's situation. It was too easy to just forget about her.

Or it had been. I was pretty sure I'd never forget about her from now on. She was all I could think of. I was obsessed. If she could hear me, she knew I was a hopeless pervert. If she couldn't it didn't matter, because I knew I was a hopeless pervert. So in that way kids try to do sometimes, I tried to cover all the bases, even though it didn't make sense.

Sometimes I made sure to talk about anything except sex. I even watched the news on TV so I could tell her about the stories I heard. I thought about bringing the TV into her room and leaving it on, but decided if she could actually hear anything it would probably rot her brain. During the day there wasn't anything on that was even worth throwing a brick at. I brought my food into her room to eat it, and talked to her while I was doing that. I folded the clothes on the end of her bed. I even vacuumed the room.

But the pull to think sexually about her was too strong, especially when I massaged her back to keep away the bed sores. And I always went back to reading her a dirty story about some brother porking his sister. By the third day I was pretty well convinced nothing could cure me. I was also convinced that, if Alexis really could hear anything, and ever woke up, my life was over.

So I kind of accepted that. I even told her about it.

"Look," I said. "The deal is that I'm hot for my own sister. I'm hot for other women too. It's not like incest is the only thing I think about, but I do think about it. And if that makes you want to puke I understand. Actually, I wish you would puke, because that would mean you're awake, and it's killing me that you can't do anything. You're a cool sister, and you deserve to be able to have fun and talk to your friends, even if it means you never say anything to your pervert brother again in your whole life. And if you wake up and get a gun I won't blame you for shooting me, okay? But the fact is that's the way I am and I'm can't change it, so I'm not going to try to from now on, okay?"

And then I sat down and read her a really long Fabrican story called A Haunting Love, and even though it had nothing to do with the situation Alexis and I were in, there were places where it explained how Robby felt about his sister, Debbie, and I told Alexis that was kind of how I felt about her, and that I loved her like Robby loved his sister.

I didn't beat off during that story. I told her I wasn't going to.

But when I went to my room I did.
Old 30-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On the fourth day I was putting away the laundry and I didn't know where to put her clean PJs, so I went through the drawers in her room. All her clothes were still in there. Mom hadn't gotten rid of anything, probably hoping that when Alexis woke up she'd just get up and get dressed and be normal. Her panties and bras were interesting. There was also a thing she'd worn during sleepovers that was sexy and filmy and didn't cover much of her body. I don't think it was supposed to. She usually wore a robe over it when she was outside her room, but she'd had it on one night when they raided the bathroom while I was taking a shower.

I thought about putting it on her for about five seconds. Then I wondered if maybe I should just change her PJs so she had clean ones on. I knew it was just an excuse to see her boobs, though, and I knew if Mom came home and found her in other PJs than she'd left her in, that she might start asking questions I didn't want her asking. I went over to Alexis's bed and examined the collar of her PJs. It was kind of dark and oily looking, like my shirts got when I wore them two or three days in a row. So she really needed a change. I mean she'd be more comfortable if her PJs were clean ... right? But I knew if I did that I'd have to change her back into the original ones before Mom came home.

As if my mother could hear what I was thinking, she chose that moment to call.

"How's it going?" she asked.
"Fine," I said.

"No problems?"
"I guess not," I said.

"You are taking care of your sister, aren't you?"
"Of course I am!" I was miffed that she didn't trust me.

"Have you been giving her her exercises?"
"Yes, Mom," I moaned. "I even turn her every day and put that lotion on her back."

"You do?" My mother sounded suddenly interested.
"Well you do ... don't you?" I was pretty sure she did. 

"Well ... yes," she admitted. "All over her back?"
"Well of course," I said. "Isn't that the whole point?"

"Yes, of course, Dear. I just didn't think you'd touch your sister's ..." She didn't finish that. Instead she said "I'm proud of you, Samuel. You've ... I mean ... I'm just proud of you, that's all. You're taking this better than I thought you would."

"She's my sister," I said, feeling guilty about all the things my mother wouldn't be proud of me for, if she knew about them. "She got a raw deal."

"Well I'm proud of you," she said again. "I'm going to stay another two or three days for sure. Betty is doing fine, but she's still very tired. Do you need anything?"

"No, Dad gave me his credit card number."
"Why? I left you cash in the freezer," she said.

"What?" That didn't make any sense at all.
"I left you cash for food in the freezer," she said patiently.

"In the freezer?" 

"Of course," she said. "That's the safest place to hide it. Even that congressman person knew that, Sam."

"The one who got caught with stacks of cash in his freezer?" I asked sarcastically. Maybe being crazy was genetic and I could blame everything on my mother. 

She ignored the sarcasm. "That's where it is, Sam. Don't use your father's credit card. We're trying to pay that off."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, ready for the conversation to be over.
"And be nice to your sister."

"Yes, Ma'am,” I parroted.

"Give her good massages, Sam. I know she likes those. I can just tell. They break up the monotony and they're good for her. And don't skimp on the exercises."

"I love you, Mom," I said into the phone, "but you're breaking up." I started making scratchy static noises with my voice.

"Yeah, right," she said. "Try and have some fun, Sam. It sounds like you need it."

She hung up and it sounded kind of fast, like she was trying to beat me to it. She was okay for a mom, but moms always worry too much.

Well most moms. This one actually had something to worry about, even if she didn't know it. Her son was a pervert and she'd told him to give extra good massages to the girl he was perverted about.

I felt like something had changed after that phone call somehow. Maybe it was because my mother, who usually had eyes on all four sides of her head, hadn't magically known I was abusing her daughter. Well, not her daughter actually. I'm not counting mental abuse. But I hadn't actually touched Alexis like I dreamed about touching her. It was myself I was touching and abusing.

Anyway, the fact that she hadn't magically known about what I was doing, and the fact that she hadn't gone off like a skyrocket upon my admission that I had rubbed lotion into all of Alexis's backside didn't lead me to be less concerned about getting caught for what I was doing. I just got more devious instead.

Basically I came up with the convoluted plan that involved changing Alexis's PJs (they really needed to be changed, after all) and, while doing that, giving her an extra good massage and coat of lotion (which my mother had actually told me to do). What made it convoluted was that I'd have to wash the old PJs and then change her back into them before Mom got home so she wouldn't know I'd changed them. Then I decided that not washing the old ones was the better idea, because then they'd still need washing, and it would look like she'd been wearing them all week.

What really made it convoluted was that I convinced myself this was all to make Alexis feel more comfortable.

"I'm not doing this just to see your boobs," I said to my sister. She didn't say anything back, of course, but I could imagine what she would say if she could. "Okay," I admitted. "Maybe that's a big part of it, but I really do care that you're comfortable. And I'm not going to perv out on you while I'm giving you a massage. I'm just going to give you a good massage."

With that I unbuttoned the front of her PJ top. Bare, pale skin was revealed, lying between the still-covered breasts I wanted so desperately to see. I stood up. Other than talking to her, and telling her about my perverted fantasies, I hadn't really done anything to her. I felt pretty good about that, seeing as how she was helpless. I mean I wasn't a total jerk, you know? But now I was about to change all that, and it bothered me, because it was a line I couldn't step back across once I'd done it. At the same time I really believedthat she'd be more comfortable in clean PJs. I knew I believed that because I wanted to believe it, but be that as it may, it felt genuine.

"Maybe I can do this with my eyes closed," I said. "At least until you're lying on your front."

So I closed my eyes and spread the sides of her top aside ...

And promptly peeked through slitted eyes. I was hopeless.

"Wow," I said softly, opening my eyes wide as I stared at two mounds of rounded flesh, capped by nipples almost exactly the same color as the skin they were lying on. "Sorry," I said, still staring. "I wasn't too good at keeping my eyes closed." The breasts I was gazing at rose and fell slowly. "Damn, Alexis," I sighed. "They're gorgeous! I had no idea! I mean I knew they'd be beautiful and that I'd like them, but they're perfect! They're better than anything I've seen online."

I didn't touch them, of course. I mean just seeing them exceeded my former wildest dreams, and touching them would have ruined their perfection somehow.

"I'm serious, girl," I said. "Some day you're going to own some guy because of those things."

I sat her up, pulling her upper body upright by putting one of my hands behind her neck. The PJs practically fell off her slumped shoulders. That's when I realized the flaw in my plan. The feeding tube was stuck in her arm, and the left arm of the PJs was around it. How did Mom change them? Surely she didn't pull the needle out and then stick it back in. If she did that then I was screwed, because there was no way I was going to do that. I laid her back down so I could look at the PJs closer. When I let her down a little too quick her breasts wobbled a little bit. I realized my cock was iron hard. She looked so beautiful, lying there topless.

I examined the arm of her PJs and found that Mom had cunningly separated the seam and sewn Velcro into it. All I had to do was pull the Velcro apart and the top was loose.

That led me to think about removing her bottoms. I was pretty sure lighting would strike me if I did that, but I was going to do it anyway.

"I promise to keep my eyes closed this time," I told her.

I had to reach underneath her and grip the waistband to get the bottoms over her buns. I discovered a Velcro seam on the side, which opened up to deal with her catheter thing. Once that was open they started to slide pretty easy. I closed my eyes tightly and pulled until I felt the cloth reach her ankles. Getting it off her limp feet was easy. I dropped the bottoms on the floor. I felt my way up the bed and reached for her, peeking through slit eyes again, but no more than that. My right hand landed on her hip in such a way that my arm hid what I was trying not to look at. My left hand gripped her left shoulder. When I pulled, she rolled like she didn't weigh much. Her feeding tube was in her left arm, and the catheter was wrapped around and over the back of her left leg, but they weren't tight, so I left them alone.

There, in front of me, was my naked sister, lying on her stomach, almost like she was sunbathing in the nude. I adjusted her head so her face wasn't half buried.

"I didn't look," I said, feeling inordinately proud of myself.

I spent over an hour rubbing that lotion into the skin on my sister's back. I didn't stop until my hands started to hurt from all the squeezing and manipulating I did. I even worked on her feet. While she was like that I also brushed her hair. It was getting a little oily, but I wasn't up to trying to wash it. Even oily it smelled good to me. And I was pretty proud, because out of that hour I only spent maybe ten minutes on her butt. The temptation to slide my hands places they shouldn't be was there, but I overcame that pretty easily. I admit I did go down on her sides far enough that I now knew what the sides of a girl's breasts felt like. Just barely, though. And when I was doing her feet I didn't spread her legs and try to get a look down there either. I wanted to have some kind of argument that I wasn't a complete and total pervert.

It wasn't until I got ready to turn her back over and put on her clean PJs that I realized the hard part was before me. There was no way I could do all that with my eyes closed. And I was going to see stuff. I figured I'd better warn her. If I had earned any good will, I wanted to keep it.

"You ready to get your clean PJs on?" I asked brightly. "Um ... I guess when I help you with that ... I won't be able to avoid seeing you," I said. "I'm not doing this on purpose or anything. Just remember that."

I rolled her onto her back and when her head flopped to her left, I left it there. That's because I was staring, and this time I was staring at everything. The hair where her legs met was exactly the same color as the hair I had just brushed. But the texture couldn't have been more different. She had fine, straight hair on her head, and had sometimes complained that she couldn't do anything with it because it was so limp and fine. Her pussy hair looked like somebody had rubbed a balloon on it, and static electricity had made it all stand up. It was wild and kinky and stuck up all over the place. It wasn't that there was so much of it ... but what there was all seemed to be trying to shoot off into space or something.

"Wow," I said again. "You're killing me," I moaned. "Do you have time for a story? Because I need to read one and beat off or I'm going to explode.

I imagined her voice saying "Go ahead, pervert," but it didn't sound quite as snotty as I would have expected. I hobbled over to her computer, bent over because my prick was caught in my underwear and it hurt a little bit. I undid everything and slid my shorts down before I sat down. The site was still active on her computer - all I'd done was minimize it - and I started looking through stories. I didn't want a long one this time. The first one I came to that was short was called Familiarity Breeds Sister, which sounded ominous, somehow. It was bad enough that I had ogled her and had fantasies about sucking those succulent nipples and fucking the slit below all that kinky hair. Dreaming about getting her pregnant was definitely a no-no. So I passed that one up and kept looking.

I saw one that was titled It's Only Incest If ... 

That didn't sound too bad. Maybe there were rules to this incest thing, and I hadn't actually broken them yet. I clicked on that story.

I should have known better. This Fabrican guy liked to write about people named Bobby. It didn't help at all. In fact it made things worse, because it was clear that this Bobby's sister didn't care what incest was. Terri, the girl in the story, just wanted to feel things. Like me. Maybe like Alexis. If she was conscious. My mind told me I was crazy, because if I tried any of the things Bobby did with Terri, I knew Alexis would kill me. And yet I had done some of them. Looking, for instance. And a little touching. And the kisses I'd given her on the cheek weren't the kind I'd have given her on the cheek if she was awake. Hell, I would never kiss Alexis on the cheek if she was awake. Or I wouldn't have before the accident. This was very confusing.

And in the story that Bobby resisted, like I was trying to do, but there were "accidents" that caused things to happen. It was easy to think of Alexis and me ... having ... accidents. 

I was jerking like crazy, slicking my hand up and down my hard cock almost as fast as I could, looking at the words on the screen and seeing Alexis and me in my mind.

"Oh damn," I groaned, as I felt it coming. "I'm sorry." I felt like crying, because I knew that when I came I'd look at my naked sister. I'd look at her breasts. I'd look at her pussy. And I'd imagine spunking her, like the other Bobby was spunking Terri in the story. And I knew it was wrong to want to do that. "Oh Alexis," I cried out.

I turned my body on the chair. I didn't have a tissue, so I was going to use my hand again, because I wasn't stopping to get one now. My eyes lit on that puff of hair, and slid up over her flat stomach to the mounds of her breasts. I was glad her head was turned away from me because ...

Wait.

Her head wasn't turned away from me.

I froze all over, which was excruciating, because I was right on the verge of spurting and when I froze I squeezed, and there was this terrible kind of strangely delicious pain in my prick.

She had turned her head. I was sure of it, because I had been glad her face was away from mine while I looked at her. I was positive of it.

Then her eyelids flicked upwards and her brown black eyes were staring right at me..... .......!

END
Old 16-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Whole New Storyline evoles an innocent virgin growing up...Soooo Shiok Ahhhhhhhhh.......

Megan and her father, Buck, lived happily in Muar, a sleepy little kampong in Johor Bahru, where her daddy worked in the Palm Oil factory. He drove a big truck that delivered Palm Oil. 

Megan had just turned 16 when her daddy got laid off and had to go to become an independent trucker to pay the bills and keep his truck. Now he had to find his own loads, and would be gone from home for as much as a month at a time. Since Megan's mother had gone to the big city to find a job ... and then never returned ... he decided that the best thing to do was have Megan stay with his sister until things got figured out. 

Aunt Judy, her husband, Uncle Samuel and their boy, Mark, lived in Singapore, which just plain dazzled Megan as she looked out the window of the truck her daddy was delivering her in, on this particular day. 

When she finally saw the house, she sucked in a big breath. It was so beautiful and big! She didn't notice as she sucked in that big breath that her braless titties pushed her thin blouse out tight and her nipples poked through the cloth almost like it wasn't there.

Her daddy noticed though. He sighed. His daughter sure turned him on. It was a good thing he was going out on the road, because lately, as he jacked his big cock off, he thought more and more about how perfectly wonderful it would feel to be in her nice warm virgin pussy when his prick started spurting baby makers. 

Another part of his sigh was because he knew that, living with his sister, she'd be introduced to all sorts of city things, one of which was probably going to be sex. But there wasn't much he could do about it. Nature had been introducing sixteen-year-old girls to sex for hundreds of thousands of years. All he could do was keep looking for a job where he could stay home and get them back into the kampong where they belonged.

Megan's father wasn't the only one who noticed her as a woman either. 

Uncle Sam and Mark noticed what a fox Megan was when she got into the house. Both of them looked at her short stacked body and her pretty face with its halo of fluffy brownish black hair and felt their dicks tighten. Aunt Judy saw the look on her husband's face and examined the girl closely. Within seconds she arrived at the conclusion that, if she weren't firmly heterosexual, she might go for the delicious looking little slice of femininity herself. She resolved to fuck Sam's brains out that very night. She didn't think it would be a good idea for him to be very horny at all, with this prettily packaged pulchritude in the house.

She would have to worry about Mark later. 

Meanwhile she welcomed Megan happily. It would be nice to have another female around the house. Maybe the boys would behave a little better too.

She should have worried about Mark then, not later. Being a normal, red-blooded boy, as soon as he saw his gorgeous cousin he started thinking about ways to get his prick in her. He had only lost his virginity two weeks earlier, when Alexis had finally spread her legs for him, and ever since then jacking off just hadn't been the thrill it used to be. He offered to take Megan to her new room and get her settled in. Soon they were alone and he quickly found out how innocent she was, and how trusting too. 

It wasn't that he was a prick. He just had one. It wasn't that he didn't care about her. He just thought with his little head, like so many males before him.

As he showed her the bathroom they'd share, she exclaimed about how modern everything was. she was especially excited about the shower, as they didn't have one back in the kampong wherever it was she said she was from. He got an idea. 

"Yeah, that's the shower we put in to save water. Water's real expensive here in the city. In fact, my parents said you and I might have to take showers together ... to save on water and all."

That didn't faze Megan. Back home when she wanted a bath she just put a few buckets of water in the old copper tub in one corner of the kitchen. Then she stripped down and stood in it, dipping a washcloth in the water and washing her body. Her daddy saw her doing that all the time, so she didn't think it was odd that her 17 year old cousin might see her naked too. 

"Okay," she said brightly. "I can't wait to feel that water. It'll be sort of like a waterfall. Can we take a shower tonight?"

Mark couldn't believe his luck. "Sure, but don't mention it to the parents. They're kind of embarrassed about being poor and all. I'll let you know when it's time, okay?" 

She nodded and kept exclaiming about how nice everything was, and how big her room was and how fancy things were. She told him what her life was like back home in the kampong, and asked him a ton of questions. Mark realized she was a lot of fun to be around, because she was so innocent, and hadn't learned yet how to be snarky or mean. She didn't tease him, like most girls did, and she was actually interested in what he thought about things. He even felt just a little bad about running his scam on her, because he'd actually like having her around even if they never actually got to take a shower together. 

But that night, during supper, when his parents said they were going out to play mahjong for the evening, and would be home late, and for the kids to get to bed on time, his little head heard all that and jumped to attention. He had never paid that much attention to when their mahjong night was, and when they played mahjong. He was going to have to pay attention, because those nights were going to become bath nights! 

Later, after his parents had left, Mark went to the living room where Megan was watching a cable program she had never seen before. 

"Hey, I guess it's bath time," he said, using a voice that he hoped sounded normal, if not bored. 

"Okay," she said as she hopped up. She was wearing the shorts and blouse she'd arrived in, and was barefoot. She followed him to their bathroom and watched as he turned on the water. Then he stood back and slowly started taking his shirt off. Megan couldn't wait to get in the water, so she quickly unbuttoned and dropped her blouse, and then unbuttoned, unzipped and dropped her shorts. 

All she had on now was a pair of pale blue panties. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of those and pushed them down, over her tanned legs to her ankles. Then she stood up, lifted one foot out and kicked them off the other foot. Her eyes lifted to her cousin to see if he was ready too. 

Mark couldn't believe it. His sexy cousin was naked in front of him. When she'd dropped her blouse he froze. Her breasts were fabulous. they weren't huge or anything, but were nice round orbs with pinkish nipples. Then he saw her undoing her shorts and felt blood rushing to his face. When she kicked off her panties he got a good look at a sparse covering of fluffy, black hair above two pouting pussy lips that were pressed tightly together, as though they were the doors to a bank vault, guarding a fabulous treasure. The fact that she was completely unashamed to be naked in front of him made him nervous. That and the fact that his still covered penis was now as hard as stone. 

"Hurry up," she said, shifting from one foot to the other and darting longing glances at the running water. 

"Go ahead and get in," he said. "I'll be there in a minute." 
Old 16-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

She jumped into the shower and he heard her squeal as the water poured over her body. "This is fun!" she yelled, as he finally pried his pants off his swollen cock. It was so hard it was pointing up at the ceiling, and it was already leaking precum. Taking a deep breath he opened the door and got in with Megan. 

It was a fairly tight fit. It was a 48" shower, which is big for one person, but really cozy for two. He bumped into her immediately and she turned to face him with a big smile on her face. "This is fun!" she said again, her breasts pushing against his arm. She didn't look down at his rampant penis. 

Mark got another idea. 

"Yeah, it's really nice. Kind of crowded though. I can't reach all of me with the soap. We'll have to wash each other. Here ... turn around and I'll do your back." he said. 

Megan dutifully turned and he rubbed the soap across her shoulders, spreading the lather to her arms and down her back. He let his hands slip onto her buttocks, holding his breath, but she didn't object. In fact she said "Mmmm that feels nice. This soap smells so good too." Instead of chancing that she wouldn't turn around, he just re-soaped his hands and slid them around her waist under her arms until his hands were on her stomach. He rubbed them in little circles and sighed as she raised her arms away from her body to give him more room. Going for the gusto, he let his hands slide up to cup her breasts, and then ran them back down her sides. When she didn't object to that he did it again, this time letting his hands slide across her breasts. 

She turned around and said "I suppose I shouldn't let you touch me there." she said, sounding a little regretful. 

"Why not? Didn't you like it?" said her horny cousin. 

"Yeah, it felt real nice, but Daddy says that boys just want to put a baby in my tummy, and for me not to let them do that." 

"Gee, all I did was touch your boobs a little," he said, trying to sound hurt. "And just to get them clean. If you feel that way why did you even get naked in front of me?" 

"Oh!" she said, looking at him with wide eyes. "Cause you're family. Don't you all do that here in the city? In the kampong we don't set much store by covering up just to cover up. As long as it's just family then it doesn't matter. I hope I didn't do anything wrong." she moaned. 

"No no, it's okay," he soothed her with his hands on her waist. "We're like that in this house too, though some people around here aren't. I mean you shouldn't run around buck naked - my mom would have a fit - but it's okay to do this." He hoped she bought it. 

"Well ... if you're sure." she said, looking doubtful. "And you don't want to make me pregnant?" 

"Oh no, I wouldn't do that," he said solemnly. Not unless I asked you first and you said it was okay." Then he went on to get her mind off that. "So you want to wash me?" 

She said she would and he handed her the soap. Then he held his hands up over his head and turned his back to her. She mimicked his actions, doing his shoulders and buttocks and then sliding her hands around to his stomach and up over his chest. His prong was standing proud and tall and he just ached to feel her hands on it. He took her hands and pushed them down to his pubic hair. "You can wash me there too." he said. He felt her fingers exploring, finding his rod and moving along it to feel its extent. He heard her gasp. 

"You're all hard down there," she said in a hushed voice. "I thought you said you didn't want to get me pregnant." 

"Oh, I don't. I mean I wouldn't mind and all, because you're really pretty and everything. That's why it's hard, because you're pretty. But I don't mean to do anything with it. It does feel awful nice when you wash it though. Could you maybe wash it some more?" 

He turned around and now she did look down. Her eyes got big. "Wow, that's just like my Daddy's," she said. 

"You've seen your daddy's dick?" he said, sounding like he didn't really believe it. 

"Oh yeah, sometimes, like when he's taking a bath, or changing clothes or something like that. I told you we don't cover up much. But his is almost always hard like that. He showed me that one time, when he was talking about what boys like to do, so I'd know about that stuff." 

"Oh," he said, sighing as her hand closed over his cock and she washed it by moving her hand back and forth along its length. "Yeah, do that ... just like that ... Oh Megan that feels so nice ... keep washin' ... Oh yeah... like that!" 

His cock spat a stream of semen, which splatted right on the hair above Megan's pussy and dripped down onto those tightly closed lips. Seeing that Mark let out a grunt and shot two more spurts as quickly as he could, hoping to hit the same place. He got it again once, but then her hand brought it upward as she felt the heat of it on her body and looked to see what was happening. His last strong spurt arched up and onto her left breast before the cascading water washed it off. 

"Wow!" she said. "Was that your baby juice?"

"He slumped and nodded. "Yeah, sometimes it comes out like that when I wash my cock really good, like you did. Wah,so Shiok, so song and that felt good. Thanks, Megan. You sure you don't want me to wash the rest of you?" he finished hopefully. 

She stared at his shrinking penis and rubbed her hand through her now slippery mons. "Maybe next time," she said, only half thinking about what she was saying. His stuff felt slippery and good on her skin. She slid one of her slippery fingers between those tightly closed lips, as if she was washing herself there, and used his slippery stuff like it was soap. It made her shiver. She knew a little about sex, but hadn't really thought about it much. There weren't any boys in the kampong that she was interested in. Not in that way. She looked up to see Mark staring at her finger as it slid back and forth between her legs. His mouth was open. "You really think I'm pretty?" she asked, turning in the water to let it wash off all the soap. 

"Oh yeah," he said, his voice husky. 

"Well I think you're kind of handsome your own self." She smiled at him. 

They got out of the shower and dried off. She chatted with him, asking him all sorts of things about the school he went to, and the stores that were around and who his friends were. He answered, mostly in mono syllables, watching her naked body as she twisted and turned to get dry. By the time they were done he had another hardon.

"I reckon you weren't lyin'," she said, looking pointedly at his rampant prick. She smiled at him. "Maybe I am pretty." Then she turned and, stark naked, walked out of the bathroom and to her bedroom. 

Mark was too excited to go to bed. He put on some boxers, fooled around in his room for a while. His cock deflated a bit as he looked at a model car he was in the middle of building, but his mind kept going back to what had just happened. Like a moth drawn to a flame, he ended up at the door of the bedroom that had been assigned to his cousin. He knocked lightly. 

"Megan?" he called softly. 

The door opened and she was standing there, dressed in white panties and a T man's wife beater undershirt. He could see her nipples through the thin white shirt. 

"Yeah?" she said. 

"I'm not sleepy," he said. "Can I come in? Maybe we can talk some more." 

"Sure!" she said. "What do you want to talk about?" She turned and walked away from him. Her adolescent hips swayed back and forth and he felt his boner fill up again. 

"I don't know," he said. He really had nothing in common with this beautiful innocent girl. "Tell me about your boyfriend." 

"I don't have one," she said. 

"Okay, tell me about your last one." 

She shrugged. "I never had one," she said. "Daddy said the boys around there were no account, and told me not to waste my time on them. What are the boys like around here?" she asked. She sat on the bed as she talked. 

Mark knew what the boys around here wanted to do to this girl. It was the same thing he wanted to do. "Well, boys around here are pretty interested in making babies in girls like you." 

"Is that all boys think about?" she asked. 

"I don't know. I guess so." he answered truthfully. It was hard to lie to this sweet girl. She was just too trusting. 

"Is that what you think about?" she asked, looking at him interestedly. 

"Well, guys around here don't get to see beautiful girls naked all that much." he started out. "Like I did ... in the shower." He thought she might think that was strange. "I mean they're all richer than us, and don't have to save water like we do." 

Megan sat further back on the bed and folded her legs up Indian style. The lips of her pussy were clearly visible through her thin white panties. Mark's cock grew harder and started to poke his boxers out. 

"I guess I just can't help but think about it when I see a girl as pretty as you are." he said. 

Megan looked at the lump growing in his shorts. "Your thing's getting hard again, isn't it? Is that cause of me?" 

"Yeah, I guess so," he admitted. 

Megan thought for a minute. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked. 

"Well, there's this girl named Alexis and she and I do some stuff together." 

"Stuff?" prompted Megan. 

"Yeah, you know ... kiss ... and sometimes she lets me touch her a little." 

"Where do you touch her?" asked Megan, intrigued now. 

"Well, you know ... we kiss, and I touch her boobs and then sometimes I touch her ... down there." He didn't want to admit that he had fucked her just about crazy. He didn't think his cute cousin would approve of that. 

"I've never kissed a boy," sighed Megan. "They're all afraid of Daddy." 

Mark began to hope. "Um ... I guess you could kiss me. If you just want to find out what it's like, I mean," he added as a disclaimer. 

Megan smiled. "Really? Okay. What should I do?" 

Mark's prick firmed up almost all the way. "Well, we should lie down on the bed so we can hug while we do it. That's the most comfortable way." He went to the bed before she could change her mind and crawled up on it. She spun around on her butt and lay down beside him, her dark brown eyes staring into his. 

"Okay. Now what?" she asked. 

"Now you sort of pooch out your lips and then we kiss." he said. 

Megan made a kissing mouth and pressed them to her cousin's lips. Hers were firm and rigid. 

Mark pulled back. "Don't make your lips so hard. Let them get soft." 

He tried again and her lips squashed under his. He couldn't resist letting the tip of his tongue slip through her lips and lick her upper lip and teeth. She pulled back, her eyes wide. 

"Are you supposed to do that? With the tongue I mean? Isn't that nasty?" 

"Did it feel nasty to you?" he asked. 

"No," she admitted. "I kind of liked it. Can we try it again?" 

He just kissed her in response and soon their tongues were slithering all over each other and into each other's mouths. This kiss lasted a long time and they were both breathing hard when they finally broke apart. 

"Wow!" she panted. "That's pretty fun. Do you like it too?" 

"Oh yeah," he groaned. His cock was iron hard now. "You want to do it some more?" 

"Yeah," she sighed. 

This time he ran his hand all over her back as they kissed, and down onto her tight teen buttocks. She twitched, but didn't pull away. He also pulled her close to him, shoving his cock into the front of her panties. It felt good to press it against her. 

When they stopped to breathe they stared into each other's eyes. 

"Your thing is poking me." she whispered. 

He shoved it against her again. 

"Yeah, it feels really good to do that," he said. He slid his hand down to her butt again and squeezed it. 

"You want to touch me ... down there ... like you do with Alexis, don't you?" she asked. 

"Yeah, I do," he admitted. 

"You promise not to make a baby in me?" she asked, her breasts heaving. 

"I promise," he said immediately.

10 minutes later Megan felt like screaming. It felt like there was an invisible balloon inside her that kept getting bigger and bigger. She just knew it was going to pop and she is going to explode into a zillion pieces. But it didn't hurt. It wasn't anything like hurt. 

Her wife beater was scrunched up above her breasts. There was a hand in her panties that wasn't hers. Mark was sucking first her left nipple and then her right one as his finger did exactly the same things her own had done a hundred times. But his finger felt so much better than her own! It was incredible. The only problem she had was that he didn't quite know exactly how to rub her down there, like she did. 
Old 16-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Her hand sent to help him learn the pattern, and she bleated like a sheep as that balloon did develop a big leak. It didn't explode, though, as she had feared. Rather, it rushed out of the balloon and washed through her body, from her pussy to her titties and back again, turning into a warm ball in her belly. 

Her hips bucked and her heels dug into the bed as the sensations flowed through her, until she knew more pressure between her legs would hurt. She stopped his hand, gasping for breath, and then pulled it from her panties. She rolled to give him a long, open-mouthed kiss of both gratitude and because she just loved kissing this boy. 

"Wow," she panted. 

"Yeah," he said, a silly grin on his face. 

Doing this with Megan had been completely different than his experiences with Alexis. Alexis had fought him all the way, always telling him what she shouldn't do, and what he had to promise if she did. It had all been like a negotiation with her, almost like a transaction. To get between her legs, he'd had to give her his copy of Grand Theft Auto for PS2. 

But Megan was just having fun, and it made the whole process fun for him too, even though his prick was still stiff and unsatisfied. 

"Could you rub me again ... like in the shower?" he croaked, hopefully. 

"Sure!" said his happy cousin. 

She rolled onto her bottom, and then got to her knees, starting to pull her wife beater back down to cover her breasts. 

"Don't!" he said, raising a hand. "They're so beautiful. I'd like to look at them while you ... you know." 

Her smile made something soothing leak into his prick. She reached for him and watched his face while she stroked him slowly. 

"Just a little faster," he panted. She grinned and her hand sped up. 

"Oh shit," he gasped as his cum rocketed through his penis, leaping joyfully up into the air. It wasn't the same as shooting in Alexis, but it still felt fabulous. If he could have this once a day, he was sure he'd be completely satisfied with his life. 

Megan sat back, examining the white spunk that had gotten on her hand when he went off. 

"It looks a little like milk," she said. "Except it's got clear in it too." 

"Thank you," he panted. "That was fantastic." 

"It was fun!" she agreed. "I've done that to myself before, but if felt lots better when you did it." 

"I'll do that any time you want me to," he sighed. 

"Really?" She smiled happily. "Maybe you should think about that, 'cause I might want to do that a lot." 

"Any time you want," he said firmly.

While it's true that adolescent boys tend to think of sex 70 times per hour (while awake) it is also true that an adolescent boy can be satisfied for a while after he's had an orgasm. That's why Mark and Megan were capable of moving from a sexual venue back to the television, and exploring 179 channels of cable, which fascinated Megan no end. 

Finally, though, worried that his parents might get home and find them up, not to mention Megan being as undressed as she was, he said they needed to go to bed. 

"Too bad you're not saving bed space too," she said, with a half smile. 

"That probably wouldn't be a great idea," said Mark, knowing that he'd try to fuck her if she slept with him all night long. 

"Yeah, you guys have a good heater. Back home, Daddy and me only slept together when it was real cold." 

Which is why Mark went to bed that night with another raging hardon.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

As the first week went by, Mark came more and more to realize Megan was impossible to categorize. He thought of her as the "best" girl he'd ever met, except that wasn't the right word. She was clearly one of the most good looking. When he introduced her at school, she was swarmed by the boys. She obviously loved the attention, but didn't take it seriously. Mark was astonished when boy after boy asked her out, and every time she patiently explained that, by her father's standards, she was too young to date. But each time she'd thank the boy and touch his shoulder, or hand, or something, making her rejection into something else, that Mark couldn't think of the right word for either. She wasn't the sexiest girl in school, because she never acted "sexy." She wasn't the smartest girl in school either, but she had a kind of common sense that was rarely found in an urban environment. Such as the day she was a witness to an incident in which Chuck, the school bully, intentionally shouldered Tiffany into the lockers. She bounced off, as her books flew everywhere, and fell to the floor. Chuck yelled "Watch where you're going, loser," and kept going. Megan stuck her foot out and, as Chuck tripped over it, she helped him along with both hands in his back. He flailed and landed face first on the hallway floor, his books scattering. Everybody saw what happened, but before anybody could do a thing, Megan was yelling at the top of her lungs too. 

"I am just so sorry! I am such a klutz! Are you all right? I am so so sorry. Do I need to call the school nurse? I promise to be more careful if you'll just forgive me for being such a klutz!" 

She went on and on like that, making it impossible for Chuck to do anything except angrily stalk away, to the muted sound of a hundred snickering classmates. 

Mark liked everything about her. He actually thought that if he ever got married, it would be to a girl like Megan. The problem was, he'd lied to her, and now he didn't want her to find out about that lie for sure. So when she asked him when it was going to be bath night again, he didn't push it. 

"Well, how often did you take baths back home?" he asked. 

"Oh, I guess mostly just when we thought it was needed," she said. 

"Well it's the same way here," he said. "I guess if you feel like you need one, just let me know, and if I need one too, then we can go together. I'll do the same for you." 

"Oh," she said brightly. "That's a good idea." 

The following Saturday night, his parents said they were going to a movie. As soon as they were gone, Mark went to find Megan. 

"Feel like a bath?" he asked. 

She grinned. "I sure do!"

Video time:

OL & Uniform
https://openload.co/f/HyX3W-sDVAA
https://openload.co/f/HVYXuDqFZSg
https://openload.co/f/UvSeqrg7PfM
https://openload.co/f/M7xJPtro_MY
https://openload.co/f/V6ObBsoUk4g
https://openload.co/f/07V_cIgdo5c
Old 17-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

This time, there was no hesitancy. As soon as they got under the water, they embraced and kissed hotly. His prick, pointing upward again, nosed into her vulval vestibule, finding those lips and pushing at them. She didn't seem to mind. Nor did she mind when his hands washed her butt without using any soap. 

She broke the kiss. "Do you want to suck my titties again?" 

"Yeah!" he gasped. 

"I really like that." 

Which is how Megan had her first orgasm standing up, squatting just a little as her cousin's finger destroyed her maiden head. To be honest, it hurt a bit, but it was more of a sting than a real hurt, and his lips on her nipples more than made up for it. Then, when his finger got way up inside her, where nothing had ever been before, that balloon started filling up with air again, until she was dancing, whining about how it felt so good. 

But he couldn't quite bring her off, because he just didn't have the experience to know just how to do things. 

So they turned the water off, dried each other lovingly, and stark naked this time, ran to his room where they jumped on his bed and "finished up," as Megan put it. 

After she got her balloon popped again, she started stroking him without being asked. 

"You know," he sighed, his hips wiggling. "Sometimes a girl puts her mouth on it, so it doesn't make a mess." 

"Put my mouth ... on your pecker?" She sounded mystified. 

"Some girls do that," he nodded. 

"You're funning me!" she said, her eyes wide. 

"No I'm not." 

"But your baby stuff would get in my mouth," she said. Her voice made it obvious that was a bad idea. 

"Some girls say they like the taste," he whimpered. 

"I do not believe that, Mark!" she said. But she didn't stop stroking him. 

"I swear!" he panted. 

She stopped, a crafty look coming over her face. The kind of intelligence she had so much of was based on native instinct, and that applied to both situations and people. 

"I'll do it if you kiss me right after," she said. 

The idea of tasting his own semen wasn't high on Marks list of erotic things to do. In fact, it wasn't even on his list of erotic things to do. But he had never had a blow job. And she was right, after all. If it was good enough for her to taste, it should be good enough for him too. 

"I'll kiss you any time you want," he promised. 

Which is how Mark got to feel warm, female lips sucking at his knob for the first time. Neither of them had time to think it over, because she only got two or three tentative sucks out of the way before his balls belched and everything he had to offer came rushing through his prick into her mouth. 

She made a surprised sound, but kept her lips there. She seemed to know when he would stopped spurting, and pulled her face up, sitting back on her calves. Her cheeks bulged, but some of that was air. When she opened her mouth, creamy white stuff immediately escaped and she looked up so she could leave her mouth open without losing more down her chin. Expelling the air and closing her mouth, she tasted, then turned brownish black eyes onto Mark's face. 

She swallowed, opened her mouth again, only to close it and swallow again. Then she wiped her mouth with the back of one hand.

"Not so terrible," she finally pronounced. "Weird, but not nasty at all." 

Fuck, gasped Mark, completely overwhelmed by what had just happened. 

"I Know I shouldn't let you do that part," she said, quite seriously. 

"That's not what I meant," he said weakly. "I think I love you." 

"Of course you love me. We're family!" she said, happily. "And you're right. That's a lot less messy."

The next time they got in the shower together, Mark sank down, had her lift one knee, and he repaid her for his blow job. He now knew where to rub her to get her off, so it just seemed natural to attack the same spot with his tongue and teeth. He was right. She sobbed with joy as she learned a new way to let a man make her feel wonderful. When she had caught her breath, it just seemed natural to her to suck him too. By the time they got out of the shower they were satisfied. 

There were, in fact, three more baths before disaster struck. 

Disaster, such as it was, came in the form of an accident in school which injured Mark. He was mixing chemicals in chemistry class, and somebody - it turned out to be Alexis, who was pissed off because Mark had lost interest in her - decided to substitute sulphur for sodium bicarbonate. The resulting clouds of smoke overcame Mark and he collapsed. An ambulance took him to the hospital, and his mother was called at home. 

So it was that, that night, while Mark was in the hospital for observation, and his mother was there with him, Sam was home with Megan. 

Alone. 

Not that Sam would have done anything on his own. He lusted after his delicious niece, but he transferred that lust to Judy, who had actually pretended to be Megan one night when she badgered him into confessing that he fantasized about her. 

And it wasn't that Megan had any designs on her uncle, though, in fact, she thought he and his son were the most handsome men she knew. 

It was much simpler than that. It was also much more complicated. 

Megan knew what had happened in school, and filled Sam in on that part. In return, he told her Mark was going to be fine, and that no serious damage had been done. Megan told Sam that she was relieved, and that the way she dealt with stress like this was to go running. 

So she went running. 

Half an hour later Sam was in the shower - the big one in the master bathroom - when the door opened and his naked niece stepped in like she owned the place. 

"I'm glad you're taking a shower," she said. "I really need one." 

She calmly reached for the soap, turned her uncle around, and went to work on his back.

Sam stood, stunned. 

"You feel different," she said, conversationally. "You're got bigger muscles than Mark but you're softer too, somehow." 

Sam swallowed as she got to his butt and washed it thoroughly. 

"You shower with Mark?" he croaked. 

"Of course," she said. "I don't mind helping you save on the water bill. Turn around." 

He did, and she washed his neck and shoulders, moving down to his chest. She kept going. 

"Want me to wash this too?" she asked, gripping his cock, which was hard as rock. 

"Does Mark have you wash his?" he asked, his voice tight. 

"Yeah, it's his favorite part of bath time," she said. 

"What else does Mark like?" he gasped as she started stroking him. 

"He likes it a lot when I suck it," she said. 

"Oh man," groaned Sam. 

He backed up, pulling his rampant rod from her soapy hand. She looked up at him, question in her eyes. 

"Does he wash you too?" he rasped. 

"Of course," she said. "That other shower is smaller. It's pretty hard to do it all yourself with two people in it." 

By now Sam's blood was boiling. He jumped to a conclusion or two. He pulled her up and kissed her. When she frenched him back, and her arms went to his ass, he did what he thought his son had done. He bent his knees, gripped his prick, rubbed it between his niece's pussy lips, and then stood up, impaling her in one, long thrust. 

She squealed like a pig, into his mouth. Her heels drummed a tattoo on the wall of the shower. By the time his brain registered that something was terribly wrong, and he stopped smothering her with his lips, though, the worst of the pain had passed by then. Now, what she felt, was a lot of pressure, and a tingling, right there where she loved to rub, that was quickly turning into streaks of joy that shot to her nipples. 

Basically, she knew that, while it didn't feel fantastic now ... it had the potential to feel fantastic in just a minute or so. 

He bent his knees, in preparation of dragging his cock out of her. When she realized what he was doing, she grunted. 

"No! Wait." 
Old 17-05-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
justifywinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming. Tks tks.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
onemaysop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

"I'm so sorry," he breathed. "I thought you had done this before!" 

"No," she panted. 

He bent his knees again, and got half of it out of her before she bent her own knees to stop him. 

"Wait!" she yipped. 

He froze. 

"Stand back up," she breathed. 

"What?" 

"Don't take it out yet." 

"Really?" 

"It's not so bad now." 

"Oh damn," he said. He felt miserable, but his cock wasn't deflating like he thought it would. If anything, it had gotten harder. Her pussy was tight and hot and now it was squeezing him. 

"I shouldn't be doing this," he groaned. 

"I know," she said. "But it's starting to feel really good, so I don't mind." 

"You sure?" Now his little brain started to push his big brain back into his skull. He stood and gave a little hump upwards. 

"Oh wow!" she gasped, as the tip of his cock nudged her cervix and he crushed her clit. "Do that again!" 

Which is how, a minute later, Megan came all over her Uncle Sam's cock as the skin of her back and butt squeaked on the side of the shower while he jiggled her, impaled on his prick. 

As she wailed her enjoyment of his attentions, she also got her very first pussy full of virile, male spunk.

Sam felt terrible. They were sitting at the kitchen table, him with a cup of coffee and her with hot chocolate. He had interrogated her about what she and Mark had done. Along the way she connected the dots. When he was finished, she spoke. 

"We weren't supposed to do any of this ... were we." It wasn't a question. 

He didn't know how to answer that one, after what he'd just done. 

"Most adults would agree with you," he finally said. 

"Most?" 

"I'm not a good adult to ask," he groaned. "Not after what just happened between us." 

"Daddy would probably be mad, huh." Again, it wasn't a question. 

"Daddy would be furious," he admitted. 

She took a sip of her drink. 

"Well, I'm not mad," she said. 

"But my son tricked you," groaned Sam. "And then I raped you!" 

"Well, I guess Mark did trick me," she said. "Except I ended up liking it." She frowned. "Maybe I should give him a spanking."

Sam laughed. He couldn't help it. 

"And maybe you raped me," she said. "Except I ended up liking that too." 

"Thank you," said Sam, relieved a bit. 

"But I should give you a spanking too, don't you think?" 

That was both ludicrous and heartwarming, that this girl, who could have been traumatized, was taking things so well that a mere "spanking'" would set things right. 

"If you want to give me a spanking I won't stop you," he said, quite seriously.

By the time they released Mark from the hospital, it was 10:30. Judy decided not to take him to college. The only clothes he had to wear were the ones he had been dressed in the previous day. So she just took him home instead. She fussed around him like a mother hen until she could have taken a shower and gotten into bed. Then she went and laid down to take a nap. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. 

Megan got home first. She saw the car and heard the silence when she went into the house. She was horny. She'd been horny all day, ever since Uncle Sam hugged her before she went to college and told her again how sorry he was that he had taken her virginity. 

She went to his bedroom first and peeked in, seeing her aunt asleep. Then she went to Mark's room, to find him in the same condition. She needed something, but she couldn't have what she wanted until Uncle Sam have had a chance to talk to his wife. After that, who knew what would happen. So she went for a run. 

When she got back, Aunt Judy was up, making supper. Megan did her homework, to get that out of the way. She heard Uncle Sam come in. A few minutes later he came to get her and they went to the kitchen. 

"Honey, I need to talk to you," said Sam. 

"I'll watch things until you get back," said Megan. 

Judy looked at her with an arched eyebrow, and then looked at Sam, who was clearly uncomfortable. 

Megan watched as the two adults went towards their bedroom.

She was tempted to snoop, but she had no idea how Uncle Sam's talk with his wife would go. So she stayed there, in the kitchen. When the food was cooked, she set everything to warm, and waited. 

Fifteen minutes later, Judy came back to the kitchen. She came to stand in front of her niece, and put her hands on Megan's shoulders. Her eyes bored into Megan's. 

"Are you all right?" she asked. 

"I'm fine. Really," said Megan. 

Judy paused, looking ambivalent. "Did you really spank him?" 

Megan nodded. 

"And did it really get him ..." Judy flushed. "excited?" 

Megan nodded again. 

"And did you really ..." This time she looked away. "do that to him?" 

Added Video Feeds:

Creampie
https://openload.co/f/wJ2h0bzoxDE
https://openload.co/f/UYJPxBW8YWc
https://openload.co/f/gY9mqA15Ft4
https://openload.co/f/7TlN8NuQrW8
Old 19-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Megan nodded a third time. "Are you mad at me, Judy?" she asked. 

There was a long moment of silence, as the two women looked into each other's eyes. 

"I should be," said Judy. "But it wasn't your fault." 

"Are you mad at them?" asked Megan. 

Again there was a long silence. 

"I should be," said Judy. 

"Because I'm not," said Megan. "It was an accident ... sort of." 

"What my son did to you was no accident!" said Judy, her face flushing again. 

"I like Mark," said Megan. "I like him a lot. I know he played a trick on me, but he was nice about it." 

It was quiet again for a while. 

"I can't believe you spanked my husband!" sighed Judy. 

"I can't believe he liked it," said Megan, shaking her head. "I spanked him hard too!"

"Who understands men?" said Judy, smiling for the first time. 

"So what happens now?" asked Megan. 

Judy stared into her eyes again. "What do you want to happen? Do you want me to call Buck and have him come get you?" 

"No," said Megan, carefully. 

"Do you want to stay here?" Judy's voice rose at the end of the sentence. 

"I do," said Megan. "But I don't want to cause a problem between you and Uncle Sam." 

Judy was very still for a moment. 

"If he tried to do that to you again ... how would you feel about it?" 

"That all depends on how you'd feel about it," said Megan. 

Judy had come from the same place as this girl had. She had left those kampong huts to go to college, the first in her family to do so. She met Sam in college, and learned new ways, but she remembered what things were like in those remote areas where the only prying eyes were those of your neighbors, and the government stayed out of your private business. She knew that some families were "close" while others were not. She had slept in the same bed with Buck until she was 14 and he was 16. She had chosen to remain a virgin, and he had honored that choice. They had experimented with just about everything else, though. But it had been a long time since she knew what that kind of closeness was like. Now she wondered if it was in her to tolerate that. 

"You do know that if you stay here, the men are going to want to ... um ... be with you." 

"I can make them stop if you want me to," said Megan. 

"Do you want them to stop?" 

"Did you want him to stop after you started doing it with him?" asked Megan, her native practicality coming out. 

"No," said Judy. "I've got a pretty good idea how you feel about it." 

"I'll still make them stop if you want me to." 

"Let's look a little further ahead," said Judy. "What are you going to do after you graduate from school?" she asked her niece. 

"I always just planned on getting married and having a passel of kids," said Megan. "'Accept I guess I can't do that any more. They don't think that way here in the city." 

"Some do," said Judy. 

"It costs too much to have a big family in the city," said Megan. "Things cost more here." 

"That all depends on what you think you have to have, and what you can do without," said Judy. "The important thing is understanding yourself well enough to know what you want, and under what conditions you can be happy." 

"Anyways, Daddy would be right upset if I got pregnant before I graduated. In fact, I suspicion he had to be all upset if he found out what I've been doing at all." 

"I think your father would understand things better than you think," said Judy, remembering her brother's hands on her body in the night. It had been a long time, but she still remembered. He hadn't taken her virginity, but he'd been the first to do everything else to her. 

"I don't know what to do. I'm just a girl." 

"No, you're a woman now, Megan. "You're fully a woman. That can't be changed. What matters now is that you have a chance to do what you want to do, and become who you want to become. 

"I like who I am right now just fine," said Megan, shrugging her shoulders. 

"Then I'll see about getting you on the birth control pill," said Judy. "So if you want to ... you can. You don't have to ... but you can if you want to." 

"Just with Mark, right?" said Megan. 

Judy hugged her niece. 

"We'll see," she said.

Mark jerked awake. He had heard a yell. He heard another one, far off, behind walls. It sounded like his dad's voice. He sat up in bed and jerked when he realized Megan was standing there, within arm's reach. 

"I want to talk to you," she said. 

His father yelled again. 

"What's going on?" he asked, trying to look past her. 

"Your mother is giving your daddy a spanking," she said. 

"What?" he rubbed his eyes. 

"I'll tell you later. I asked your mother about taking showers together." 

Mark went still. He looked up at her. Her face was calm. 

"You lied to me," she said. "You played tricks on me." 

"I'm really sorry," he moaned. "It was a mistake!" 

"Take off your pants, Mark," she said. 

"What?" He looked confused. 

"I said take off your pants. Aunt Judy said I get to give you a spanking too." 

"I don't understand any of this," he moaned. 

"Take off your pants, Mark!" she said sternly. 

He was so shook up, and felt so guilty, that he did it. He knew that if any of his friends ever found out about this, he would never hear the end of it. He could have to move away, in fact. But he didn't have time to think, about that, because as soon as his pants were off, she tackled him, knocking him to the bed. He tried to roll, but she landed with her knee right in the middle of his back. He yelped and then jerked as she slapped his ass hard. Two more blows came before he could get in a breath, and it came out as a squawk of rage. But somehow she had sat on the back of his head, and when he pushed at the bed with his arms, her thighs clamped down on his head and her full weight kept his head pinned to the bed. 

She slapped his ass again, hard, and his muffled squeal came from between her legs. Then all he could feel was fire on his ass as she slapped it over and over again.

Mark flopped onto his back, gasping for air. Her weight had disappeared, and he rolled over instinctively, getting his butt cheeks against the cool covers of his bed. He looked around, blinking his teary eyes. 

Megan was standing beside the bed. Somehow ... magically ... she was naked. She pointed at his groin. 

"Uncle Sam's got stiff when I spanked him too," she said panting gently. 
Old 19-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
BONtranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support!
Old 20-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

He looked to see his penis was straining, red and hard. He watched in disbelief as her head appeared above it and she took him in her mouth. He groaned as she sucked hard and her fingers tickled his balls gently. 

A few minutes later he panted that it was about to happen and she stopped cold. 

"Noooo," he groaned. 

But now she was up, over him, squatting, her hand in her crotch. He saw her fingers pulling her pussy lips apart, and her other hand reaching for his prick, pulling it up. It all happened so fast he couldn't believe it, when suddenly his prick was surrounded by hot pussy, from stem to stern. Her sigh was one his brain registered as relief. He couldn't know she had been scared to death that it would hurt, or that she knew she had to take it all at once anyway. 

She leaned over, and he saw her eyes jerk back and forth as her hips gave a spastic jerk forward. She was already learning how to get the most stimulation to her clit in this position. 

Her face came closer to his, and she jerked her hips again, panting now. 

"You were bad," she said, her voice quivering. "But I love you anyway." 

Then she fucked him until he spurted, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Is that what I think it is?" asked Sam, his voice weak. He heard his son's voice yelling through the walls. 

"Yes," she said, lazily as she lay beside him, her pussy brimming with the seed he had just planted there. "She's spanking him too. You were both very bad boys." 

He flexed his butt cheeks and winced. She could been just as hard on him as Megan had. He still couldn't believe that got him hard as rock. And he'd deserved it. From both women. 

"What if he ends up doing the same thing to her that I did to you when you stopped spanking me?" he asked. 

"Why do you think she's spanking him? He didn't do anything that really pissed her off. She just wants him compliant." 

"Shit," groaned Sam. "It's trying to get hard again already, just because you said that." 

"Remember," said Judy, whose voice was soft, but filled with steel. "You touch her any time except when I say you can, and I'll cut your balls off." 

"I don't need to touch her at all, baby," he whined. "I only love you." 

"Do you need another spanking already?" she asked. 

"No!" he said, quickly. 

"Then admit you wanted her." 

"You know I did. I told you it happened so fast that I lost control." 

"The truth is important, Sam," she said, seriously. 

"I know it is, and you really are more important to me than any other woman." 

"You're sweet. What if I wanted a little strange cock once in a while?" 

"It would kill me," he said. 

"You could have said the same thing if I asked you how you'd feel if I spanked you," said his wife. 

He was silent. Then "Do you want some strange cock?" 

She was quiet for so long that he started to sit up. 

"I'll let you know when I do," she said. He relaxed, until she added "I promise you I'll pick a man you like."

Mark lay beside his cousin. He felt warm inside, but his mind was buzzing. 

"You really got in the shower with dad?" 

She nodded. "He let me wash him, just like you do." 

"Wow," said Mark. 

"And then, before I knew it, he was fucking me," said Megan. 

"Damn!" said Mark, who knew what he was feeling was jealousy, and thought that was stupid. 

"And he told mom about it ... just like that?" 

"He said he had to. He said it would wreck everything if we tried to keep it a secret. We both agreed that your mom had to decide what to do." 

"And she let you come in here?" He felt like he was living in some alternate universe. 

"She said your dad's yelling would wake you up, and that she didn't want you coming to find out why he was yelling. She said I could spank you if I wanted to. Actually, I think it worked out pretty well," she said. "Can you go again yet?" 

"Damn!" said Mark again, as he felt his penis jerk.

Judy took Megan to the doctor the next day, and obtained a prescription. 

A week later, she told Mark to come with her to the store, to pick out a birthday present for his father. When they got outside, though, she took him to the bushes by the picture window of the living room, where Sam and Megan had been sitting side by side, watching a movie. 

They watched, to see what would happen. 

All that did, was that they sat and watched the movie. 

Half an hour later, Judy and Mark did go to the store, to pick out a present. 

Judy did not spy on her son and niece. She had warned Megan that the pills wouldn't protect her for a month or more. If the girl was going to act like an adult - and she was acting like an adult - then she would have to deal with any consequences that came up, just like an adult would. 

She was aware, however, that Megan no longer slept in her bed, or in her room.

What Judy didn't spy on was typically Megan, lying on her back, naked, her arms and legs reaching for Mark as he crawled on top of her. They no longer needed a hand to guide him to her honey pot. And when he eased into her, by the time he hit bottom their tongues were already dueling. He now knew exactly how to bring her to the brink, and then nudge her over, and her whispers of "It's happening again, Mark, Oh honey I love you so much," drove him to give her three or four more orgasms before he groaned and said "Here it is for you ... all my love," and tried hard to pump as much of his teen sperm into her belly as possible. 

Judy waited, in fact, for a month and a half before she made her next decision. She made it on the spur of the moment, without any planning or warning. It just so happened that she was teaching Megan her mother's kampong bread recipe at the time, and that the timing worked out the way it did. 

They put the pans of bread in the oven, and set the timer. They took off their aprons and folded them up. Megan brushed at some flour on her arm. 

"I need a shower," she said. 

Judy looked at her niece, who was as happy and well adjusted as any teenaged girl she had ever known. 

"Go find your uncle. He needs one too ... and we're trying to save on the water bill."

Two weeks later they got a call from Buck, saying he was on his way to Bras Besah with a load of pots and pans, and would stop off for the night on his way. His big rig took up the curb the whole length of the front yard, and Megan was dancing with impatience until he got out and trudged up toward the house. She crushed him in a hug and then dragged in into the house, where supper was waiting. 

He caught up on the news during the meal. There wasn't much to tell them about his job. It was just driving from one place to the other. He complained that he didn't have time to look for a job closer to home. 

"I've been thinking about that," said Sam. "My company has to hire a common carrier to take loads out, and it's costing enough that the boss has been thinking about buying a truck and hiring a driver. If you like, I'll take you down to meet him tomorrow, and see what the two of you can work out." 

"That's a great idea," said Buck. 

"And you can stay with us until you know if it's going to be satisfactory," said Judy. 

"Well, then, I'd better get some shut-eye," said Buck. "I can sleep in the truck, but I would sure like a shower." 

Judy stood and held out her hand. 

"Come with me. I'll show you where it is. We have so much to catch up on." 

What that meant was that she needed to tell him about his daughter's and his nephew's plans. Those plans had already determined that allowed first cousins to marry. Mark planned on joining the Army after Pre-U, and that would get him started so they could get married right away. Megan was going to finish college, but she already had the date marked on her calendar when she planned to stop taking her birth control pills. 

It was going to be a lot to put on the poor man's plate. But she had an idea of how to help him evaluate the news. 

As she led him toward the master bathroom, she looked over her shoulder at Sam. 

"And we have a new water-saving program I just can't wait to tell you about."

The End

Videos:
https://openload.co/f/j3FodbI3dO0
https://openload.co/f/IMmuLL8SILc
https://openload.co/f/0coibB7aUC8
https://openload.co/f/MqEcvTVATcE
https://openload.co/f/0MTwUZILx90
https://openload.co/f/SCNM0XOK5VE
https://openload.co/f/MYjfoX7zwkA
https://openload.co/f/mqtIhQXtGys
https://openload.co/f/w9-ztwkn8SU
https://openload.co/f/EALOnuciRXI
https://openload.co/f/wIRF37uMUks
https://openload.co/f/tXPmhyyG2h0
https://openload.co/f/hKyZL1jcBYo
https://openload.co/f/RTxJZ3SAjPY
Old 03-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Here's a New Storyline.... ....

Modelling

Julie was bored. Her husband was gone again. He was always gone since he'd gone to that special school. He was a Lieutenant in the Army and since taking anti-terrorism classes he was usually off somewhere in the world where she couldn't go. It wouldn't have been so bad except that she'd only been married for a little over a year. She'd wanted to start having children right away, but that's hard to do when you don't get any sperm in you. And with Roger gone all the time, she had a definite shortage of sperm.

Normally she didn't need to work, but Roger had gone to some place where he couldn't even call her and he'd taken the check book with him. She had a credit card, but she didn't want to rack up a big bill that she couldn't pay off at the end of the month. 

She needed some spending money. 

And she was bored. So, she was leafing through the paper, looking in the want ads. Something caught her eye. "Models wanted for illustrations for book. Must be young and fit. Some nudity required." She almost went on, dismissing the ad, but curiosity got the better of her. She called the number listed and, after answering a few questions she had an appointment to talk to the author.

Julie had never modeled before, but she was an obvious pick if beauty was the criteria. She had waist length almost black hair, was well tanned and kept in shape by running regularly. Her route took her by a retirement home and she'd noticed lately that every time she ran by there were more and more elderly men loitering around on the front porch. She thought she'd heard a croaked "Here she comes now" but she'd dismissed the idea. Why would those old men be paying any attention to her anyway? It never occurred to her that her 36-23-38 figure had brought new life to some pretty shriveled plumbing on that porch. 

She'd have been even more surprised to find out that after she ran by, the geezers all went into the home and beat off to her memory!

She thought about calling her step brother, Mark. She wanted to share her good news with somebody and he was the closest male in her life other than Roger. Even though he was technically her step brother, they'd grown up together since they were both five. He was her brother as far as she was concerned. In fact he was the reason she'd met Roger in the first place. Mark had been in the Special Forces with Roger and had introduced them to each other. Since then Mark had been injured and was out of the Army. He'd gotten some kind of high tech job position and was busy a lot, so she hadn't talked to him much in the last month or so. She called his number but all she got was his voice mail. She didn't want that. She wanted to TALK to him. With a sigh she hung up.

She decided to run to her interview. She'd be hot and sweaty, but they'd see how in shape she was. She put her hair in a loose braid and took off. 20 minutes later she knocked on the door of room 106 at the Shiok Shiok Inn Hotel and was admitted by a man who introduced himself as Sam. He looked her up and down. She wasn't surprised. Every man looked her up and down. She was used to it.

Sam got right into the interview. "Why do you want this job?" he said.

She looked at him. "I'm bored. My husband is away and I don't know when he'll be back. I need some spending money."

He stared at her intently. "Husband" he said under his breath. "The ad said that some nudity would be involved. How will your husband feel about that?"

Julie smiled. "Who says he has to find out about it? What kind of book is this for? My husband is not a big reader. This isn't for some porn mag is it?" she frowned.

"No, no, it's not like that" said Sam, but he looked uncomfortable. "But it DOES involve nudity. More than a little." She frowned again and he went on "Really, I'm sorry, but I have to tone down the ad because otherwise I get the League of Women Voters down on me, trying to shut me down."

Julie was even more curious now. He didn't seem like some scumbag who just wanted to stare at her tits. "Go on" she said.

"Well, the book is sort of like the Kama Sutra. It is a 'How to' manual for adults and covers a number of sexual positions that my partner and I have developed. These are supposed to use the ergonomics of the body to make sex more enjoyable. We'll need pictures of each of the positions. That's what we're hiring models for." He looked at her and waited.

"Sexual positions" she said. "That's a lot more than 'a little nudity'. I don't think I'm interested in letting some strange man stick his penis in me so you can illustrate a new sexual position."

Sam held up his hands. "No, don't get the wrong idea. Most of these shots don't have to show anything in that much detail. It's the positions of the two bodies that count. There wouldn't be any need to actually show penetration. Well, actually there are a couple, but we could do something different with those. Maybe use another model or something."

He was staring at her breasts. Julie crossed her arms. "And I suppose you are the other model for these pictures."

"Oh no!" stammered Sam. "I mean, not that I wouldn't enjoy posing with you." His mouth snapped shut. "Um, I mean .... oh shit, I can't believe I just said that" he said under his breath. "No!" he barked. "There is another man. We haven't actually interviewed him yet."

Julie smiled at his obvious embarrassment. "Who is this 'we' you keep talking about?"

"Oh! that's my sister and me" said Sam. "We're writing the book together. Her name's Lori" he said, still flustered.

Julie took pity on him and said that if he thought she would work out in the pictures, she'd give it a try of a day or two. If things got too weird she'd just quit. His only questions were about scars, tattoos, body piercings and body hair. When she said she had none of the above Sam actually smiled. She saw the lump in the front of his pants flex, but all men did that around her too. He explained they were only interviewing at the Hotel. The actual photographs would be done at their home, in a studio. She said she'd see him the following Saturday and he said he'd call her if they hadn't hired a male model by then.

Saturday rolled around and Julie stood at Sam's door. She was a little nervous. She knew her husband wouldn't like what she was doing, but he was gone and she was frustrated, so she had convinced herself that what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. She took a breath and rang the bell. The door was answered by a pretty woman about her own age with dark brown hair. "You must be Julie" she said in a voice that was low and soft.

"And you must be Lori" said Julie, smiling.

Lori let her into the house and took her to the studio where the pictures would be shot. "We really appreciate you modeling for us Julie" said Lori. "It's so hard to find just the right look and this is a tough kind of assignment for any model. You're really quite beautiful."

Julie smiled, but admitted she was a little nervous. Lori said anyone would be nervous and then tried to make things calmer by saying "I think we've found just the perfect male for the shots. He's a really nice guy for one thing, and he's really a hunk to boot. I'm just sure you two will get along fine. He seems very professional even though, like you, he's not a professional model. He's already here." She prattled on as they entered the studio. Julie could see only the back of the man's head, as he was seated and facing away from her, talking to Sam. The room was full of photographic equipment - lights, tripods, umbrellas, and wires all over the place.

Lori began making introductions. "Sam, Julie is here." 

The man began to turn. 

Julie took a breath.

Sam smiled and said "Julie, this is ...."

"MARK!" gasped Julie.

"Yes" said Sam, puzzled. "This is Mark. But ... you two KNOW each other?!"

"Oh shit!" said Mark as Julie stood frozen, staring at him. Then he laughed. "Yeah, I guess you could say we know each other. Sam ... Lori ... I'd like to introduce you to my sister Julie. Well, Step-Sister, actually. But we grew up together since we were both about eight."

There was a prolonged silence in the room as all the occupants thought about the conundrum that had just presented itself.

"Mark!" stammered Julie again.

He smiled and said "Hi sweets. I never thought I'd see you here. Um, are you OK? You look sort of pale. How's Roger. I'm sort of surprised he let you do this." Though he was smiling, he was babbling too.

Lori's alto voice husked "My my, but isn't this uncomfortable."

Julie saw a chair and sat. Her knees were a little weak. Almost without thinking she answered "Roger doesn't know about this."

Sam sighed. "Shit! I rented all this stuff to take pictures today. We were going to try to get the whole thing shot in one day. This is gonna cost me a bundle."

Mark held up his hand. "Let me make a suggestion." He walked over to his sister and put his hand on her shoulder. "It's not like Julie and I never saw each other naked. I mean we grew up together in a house with only one bathroom. And you said there isn't any actual intercourse involved in the shoot, right? What to you think, Jules? You think you could do the shoot, even if it is with me?"

Julie looked up at her "little" brother, who she hadn't seen since the wedding, even though he lived right there in Kiasu City, though on the other side. She thought back to the years they had spent growing up, most of the time each other's only real friend as their parents dragged them from one town to another. Her dad had been a salesman who kept hopping from one job to one a little better. She'd married Roger partly because she was used to changing houses every year or two and she knew Army life was like that too. 

She smiled as she remembered how Mark had "protected" her from boys, especially during Secondary School. He'd been good at it too. So good she was actually a virgin when she got married. Roger had been her only lover. After the wedding, though, Mark had disappeared for several months, and since then she'd had only a few phone calls from him. It occurred to her how glad she was to see him. 

She smiled. "What in the world are YOU doing posing for pictures like these? I thought you were making big bucks at that Tech thingy place you were working at."

Mark smiled back. "I am. I just thought it would be a hoot to do something like this. I also thought I might meet a girl and get to see her naked without all the hype of dating and all that stuff." He grinned.

Lori cleared her throat. "This is nice and all, you guys getting to see each other, but we have this problem. Mark doesn't seem to think it's a big problem. And we rented all this stuff, so of course we'd like to proceed. Julie, you never answered Mark's question. What do you think about going on with it?"

Julie flushed, but forced another smile. "Well, I guess it couldn't be any safer. And, like he said, we've seen each other naked more than once. I guess I could give it a try."

The feeling of tension in the room evaporated. Rather than let them think about it, Lori and Sam began briefing them on the order in which photographs would be taken, how long some poses would have to be held, and other information that made the session seem impersonal. Eventually, though, it was time for the models to disrobe. Sam handed Mark and Julie robes. "We don't have an actual changing room, but since the poses are all naked it didn't seem important." 

There was another surge of tension as Mark and Julie began shedding their clothing. Neither of them looked at each other and both put on their robes as soon as they were naked. Lori led them to a couch and told them to sit down. "We need to let your bodies get rid of marks caused by bra straps, elastic in underwear, that sort of thing. We originally thought that the models could get to know each other a little bit while that happened. Why don't you two just reminisce while Sam and I get the equipment ready." She moved off and she and Sam began making things ready for the shoot.

Mark smiled at Julie. "Remember the last time we saw each other naked?" 
Old 03-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Julie colored. It had been on their prom night. Mark had been in the shower and Julie had complained he was taking too long. She stood outside the bathroom door dressed only in a towel, waiting for him to get out so she could get ready. She'd eventually barged in, only to find him hunched over, beating his meat in the shower. Her entry had startled him, and when he stood up his head hit the shower head, causing it to drench her. Her hands had come up and the towel fell. There had been a lot of yelling. 

"I remember" she said. Then she laughed. "You were so pissed that I interrupted you!"

Mark grinned. "And you were outraged that I not only took up shower time to ... do that ... but that I got your hair wet."

Julie nodded, then laughed again. "I remember thinking of a horse when I saw your ..." She blushed. "It was ... very interesting."

He didn't look away. "And I remember seeing that your ... that you were shaved ... down there. It was hot! I was miserable all night because I never got any relief. Remember? I took Toni to the dance? The first time I slow danced with her she felt my boner through her dress and demanded that I take her home that instant! Man, what a night."

Julie gasped "Oh Mark, I'm so sorry. I never knew! I knew you left early, but I never knew why."

He grinned again. "It was OK. I came home, got in bed and took care of things." He caught her eye. "I thought about ... you ... while I was doing it."

Julie felt a thrill go through her stomach. "Really? I had no idea. Which is probably good. I'd have been grossed out to the max. But now I think it's kind of sweet. I mean I caused the problem, so it's only right that I helped solve it, even if I didn't know I was doing it."

Sam interrupted them by lining out the first set of poses they would do. All called for Mark to be erect. "Do you think that will be a problem?" asked Lori in her most professional voice. 

Mark looked at his sister. "I don't think it will," he said, not smiling. The look in his eye made Julie want to drop her robe. She did and felt another thrill as she watched her brother's penis begin to fill with blood immediately. He stared blatantly at her still shaved mons.

"Well" said Lori, not seeing what was going on, "If you need any help keeping it ... keeping an erection, I mean, I'll uh ... I mean if necessary I can ... I can ..." She looked helpless as she turned and saw his now full bone and said the last word. "help." They all laughed.

An hour later they weren't laughing any more. The models found out it was hard work. And hot too, with the lights on them all the time. Both were covered by a sheen of sweat that made them slippery to the touch. But the real problem was that in most of the shots, Mark was required to get the tip of his penis as close to Julie's pussy as possible without actually touching it. This turned out to be much more difficult than either of them would have imagined. In one scene, where Julie was on top of a desk, her legs spread and her calves resting on Mark's shoulders, he was supposed to be leaning on his arms, with his hands basically beside Julie's hips. Her own hands were behind her, her arms angled to hold herself up. 

As they got into position, though, Mark's sweat-slick hands slid on the desk, and the tip of his cock punched neatly between Julie's equally slick labia. 

Sam, being ever ready, snapped the picture. 

Then, because Mark didn't have any support, and because Julie's legs were up and she could do nothing, as his hands slid on the desk, his penis began to inch into his sister's pussy. 

Mark's only option was to step forward, in an attempt to ease the slipping of his hands, so he could stand up and pull back. What it actually did was push the rest of his rod into Julie's pussy. 

That pussy was slick, not from sweat, but because the nearness of that nice hard penis had been working on Julie for over an hour. Had it been anyone but her brother she'd have screamed and called for the police. But when she felt her brother's cock slide into her needy pussy, all she could say was "Ohhhh Mark".

Finally Mark got his balance and he stepped backward. His cock made a wetly popping sound as it broke the seal with Julie's slick tunnel. There was a string of something that connected the tip of his penis with her now gaping pussy mouth. There was a flash as Sam took another picture. 

Everyone spoke at once.

Sam gasped "Man that was hot".

Mark gulped "Sorry, sweets, I ..."

Julie said again, "Oh Mark ..."

Lori said "Here Mark!".

They all looked at Lori, who was holding out a towel in one hand. The other hand was covering one of her breasts. It was squeezing and kneading that breast. She realized what she was doing and jerked the hand away, blushing furiously. "Sorry" she said.

"Um, you OK?" said Mark.

Julie looked dazed. "Yeah ... I mean you didn't hurt me or anything ... You're ..." she stopped herself. 

She had been about to say "You're big and it felt wonderful."

They took a short break and Lori handed out more towels. While they rested Mark's erection flagged. He'd been up for more than an hour, so it wasn't unusual for him to lose his hardon. When it was time to resume the poses Lori stood up and went toward Mark. "Let me help with that," she said, a sort of hunger in her voice. "I mean we can't ask your sister to do this," she said. She reached out and gently grasped Mark's half hard penis. She gave it a tentative squeeze and then sank to her knees. 

Now his cock was right in front of her face. She stroked back, toward his balls and then squeezed and pulled her hand toward her face. As her hand neared the tip she leaned forward and put a wet kiss on the tip of his penis.

Mark had not been prepared for Lori to do anything like this. When she did his hardon came roaring back. He went up on tiptoes and was about to shove his dick toward Lori's mouth when Julie's voice announced "OK, he's hard again." 

Everyone looked at her, where she stood, arms crossed below her breasts, eyes dark, a frown on her face.

Lori said "Oh ... yes." and stood up. Her hand left his cock almost hesitantly.

Mark stared at Julie. She was jealous! He smiled. "You're jealous!" he crowed. "Of ME and another woman! What a hoot THAT is."

Julie realized she WAS jealous. That confused her. She had no right to feel that way about her step brother. "Well, that just pays you back for all those times I missed out on some fun with the boys I was dating. YOU scared them all away!"

Sam said "OK, OK, let's get on with this." His voice cracked as he said it and they all looked at him. It was quite clear there wasn't just ONE erection in the room. Lori stared. 

"Oh my" she said. 

Sam got them going again. For another hour they let themselves be bent this way and that. Lori posed them and now she constantly touched Mark's stiff spear as she put them in their positions. She made no further pretense about it, saying things like "Let's keep this beauty nice and stiff." or "Don't fail me now" while she gave him a quick stroke. They got to a pose where Mark was on his back on the floor with Julie squatting over him, obviously about to sink down on his rampant rod. But now Mark's boner was so hard that it wanted to point UP, toward his chin. Lori kept trying to hold it straight up, toward Julie's dripping pussy, but it wouldn't cooperate.

"You'll have to hold it yourself" she said to Julie. Julie reached down and grasped it, but she couldn't see it and hold her head the way Sam wanted it. Then Sam didn't like the pose because her arm was in the way. Finally Julie said "Look, what if I just lodge it in there, just enough to hold it where we want it?"

Sam said "It's OK with me."

Mark said "Yeah, good idea."

Lori said "Here, I'll help." and grasped Mark's cock, aiming it right at Julie's open pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1