The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Its time for a ..... Tigress ... Wild, horny, sexy and CFM as ever.
I must say her service is even more "KILAT" then before ....
hmmm .. mind still with her leh.

Here is the story ... Upon receive ctc from BROs Ts .. I Fast hand Fast leg .. made appt with her ... and confirmed everything.

I was an hour earlier for my appt... and msg her .. she also reply that no problem and ask me to give her 20min .... hahaha .. listen liao also shiok with this kind of response KC .... time pass fast, soon we meet up and she KC with me and hold my hand, machiam BGR's with Strong GFE.

Once inside the room ... she change into a horny babe's leh ... 狼吞虎咽 somemore with her panty ... she spread and gentle spam on the pussy ... me see oredi ... straight "marikita" ..... had some nice foreplay with her and 1 hell we rock like until the bed damn shaky yak and can feelin her as we do cowgirl and missionary ... WOW damn wet and cummss... the rest shall not say much .... overall I enjoy with her and she is willing to please, fulfill my Fantasy with her lah.

(A small relevation, she love to be attached and lick and suck on the nipples .. veri sensitive for her and her breast)
Cannot stand her moans and keep saying 我要来了... 情爱深...给我 .... 插我深深 .... sibeh song ...

Name : JiaJia "Liang Teh"
Ht : 165 approx.
Wt : 50 kg approx
Looks : 6.5 with very light make up
Breast : 36C very nice for BFs
Figure : 7.5/10 good maintain
Fenching : Light fenching
Kiss : she loves it
Fingering : I get it ..... damn shiok and she enjoy it till WETssss
painting : I get it 8/10
Catbath 8.5/10
HJ : 8/10 (almost charge out)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 ( Until I need to stop her)
FJ : 9.5 /10 (Very willing to please and service with a smile)
GFE : 9/10
Attitde : 9.8/10 (No Horse Run) - No single complain and very GFE
RTN : YES.
Damage : 100 ++ tips (Exclude room & cap)

Overall worth my time and $$$$ and very good attitude, seldom rate a FL so high throughout my cheonging ... not Even when I go KTV.

Some old memory fade quick ... just take a look on that NehNehs ...
http://i36.tinypic.com/15etem0.jpg

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tianren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Thanks to Bro MF for sending the contact. Immediately made an appointment with Jia Jia this afternoon. To my surprise, I don't have to wait for a room in a Saturday afternoon, WOW...is it the financial slowdown?

Read some FRs indicating the MILF look, so wasn't expecting too high on the look. Got a room and SMS Jia2. She told me to wait for 20 min and take a shower first. Door bell rang and there she is. First look at her face is fine, very friendly smile and nice lips (thick for good kissing). After she's in her birthday suit, her boobs are very nice, but I have to admit that her breat got implants, but they still soft like real.

Overall, the service and attitude were very pleasant, like GFE. Her BJ is excellent, no rushing and also like to lick my balls, very soothing. Her pussy is very tight with muscle that kept squizzing my dick, very song.

Look: 7/10 (not typical MILF look)
Boobs: C
Catbath: yes, 7/10
BBBJ: yes, 8/10
FJ: yes, 9/10, both sweating and reaching climax
RTF: definitely, very sweet lady
Old 07-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
Or you actually interested?
Received ur PM with thanks but she never return call
Old 07-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Received ur PM with thanks but she never return call
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
do be careful bcos due to problem of copyright
cinema owners now cum equipped with cameras which they hide
then switch on to catch people illegally filming its movie inside
so not sure your tryst with JiaJia was videoed that night
Cos she scare u bring her to cinema to bonk bonk again. She dun wanna to be a lead actress in youtube entitle "An Erotic Encounter in Cinema"

I had pm her new no to all the bros in my lst batch listing. Do sms or call her and she will sms u back, if she don't do so instantly, means that she is with a customer and she will do so after the sexxion.

So bros who had her new no, better fast hand fast leg before this jiajia liang teh out of stock again.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe... u really into semi-retirement ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Dun worry i will zap Bro MF on ur behalf if he is lazy and bo cho kang
Old 07-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
mazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name : JiaJia "Liang Teh"
Ht : 165 approx.
Wt : 50 kg approx
Looks : 6.5 with very light make up
Breast : 36C very nice for BFs
Figure : 7.5/10 good maintain
Fenching : Light fenching
Kiss : she loves it
Fingering : I get it ..... damn shiok and she enjoy it till WETssss
painting : I get it 8/10
Catbath 8.5/10
HJ : 8/10 (almost charge out)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 ( Until I need to stop her)
FJ : 9.5 /10 (Very willing to please and service with a smile)
GFE : 9/10
Attitde : 9.8/10 (No Horse Run) - No single complain and very GFE
RTN : YES.

dmg is for hw many shots n hw long?
Old 08-12-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
ekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelFerrara View Post
Yes, she is BACK!!!! Juz got a sms from her. She had changed her HP and believe she will do a mass sms to her regular customers. Those bro who are in my mailing list will get her new no BUT it may take some time cos i am actively trading in both local and US market and seldom log in nowadays. If u feel heaty and wanna to drink this jiajia liang cha fast, do email me at [email protected] with your SBF nick for faster response.

For newbies, condition apply. U can pm or email me too with your SBF nick too and i will do the screening to protect this gem.
Thx bro MF for putting me in yr mailing list. I missed the boat last time. This time must catch the boat... Once again, thx...
Old 08-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda0116 View Post

dmg is for hw many shots n hw long?

Please go through the first Posting from TS and find out .... Its all stated in this thread ... dun ask Q that invited yourself to be zapped.

Please do your home-work ... newbies.

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 21
blueman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro MF for sending Jia Jia new contact. Immediately SMS her to make an appointment, she respond back with 5minutes. Confirmed the time and rush down to the H81 to meet her.

Overall, the service and attitude were very pleasant, GFE feeling. Her BJ is excellent, no rushing and also like to lick and suck my balls. Her pussy is very tight, during FJ, she used her muscle kept squeezing my dick, make me very song.

Looks: 6 (Very light make-up)
Ht: 165 approx
Boobs: C (Soft, good to grab)
Cat bath: yes, 7/10
BJ: 8/10 (good feeling with Okatmoto 003, nearly cum)
Fingering: Yes (she enjoy it very much)
Painting: 8/10 (no smell)
FJ: yes, 8.5/10 (tight with soft moaning, very simulating, cum after 10min)
Damage” $60+tips (Exclude room & cap)
RTF: definitely, very sweet lady

Overall worth the time and $$$$.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman69 View Post
BJ: 8/10 (good feeling with Okatmoto 003, nearly cum)
Tks for ur FR. Currently, she is having an ulcer in her mouth thus can't give u a bbbj, had oredi try to cure her ulcer by giving her some lemon fisherman to suck. Should recover in a day or two. Do try her bbbj after she recover, u will find that its sensual, with interval of slow and ferocious speed to make u CIM.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kikkoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i hav JJ contact nos?
Old 09-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, I need to thank bro MF for giving me her contact. SMS her yesterday and she repiled immediately. FR below:

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (I think is enhanced)
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching: YES (Only if u click with her)
Painting: YES (She enjoy so much if you hit her G-spot. Juice flows non stop)
FJ: 9.5/10 (Finger herself while I was bonking, her moaning was so loud that I classified as SCREAMING, even frenching her cant stop her from screaming. My ear drum nearly break. Damn wet, bed sheet also kenna)
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: YES (not now, as I still got Xiao Yan not try yet)

What else can I say about her, she cum meny time, even after wash up her juice still flow, and her waterly eyes can tell. Great Bonk!

Cheers!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro MF for her new ctc... Rtf, and find that she's still a great bonk. Despite not getting enough rest as her sleeping place is too crowded, she's still the same demure, obliging and willing girl I met before she left the last time.
A must try. Cheers
Old 09-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to bro ManuelFerrara for sharing JJ's ctc. All FRs of JJ r very enticing. Will try to make some time to try out tis gem.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 23
hehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Thanks to bro MF for passing me her contacts as she lost her hp n change her mobile nos...call her up n arrange to meet her this morning n she arrive within 5 mins my ciggy also havent finished a ++ points some fls r always late..wherelse she is veri puntual..ok shall cut my fr short as usual cos i not good in writing
looks 7.5(my type)
figure 8(also my type)
boobs 8 (C cup if i am not wrong)
bbbj 8 veri good with jus nice licking n slurping...
fj 9 what else can i say......$$$$$ of the world ...
gfe 9 feel like bonking your gf
$100/2/2 veri tired after this session...need to go rest liao if not think will injured(nei sha) my body all dried up haha
Overall she is a veri nice gal nice to chat with pls bros out there treat her nicely n she will treat u all better...a vaule GEM not to be missed...last of all tks to bro MF again for letting me drink this liang cha n cool down my body heat in this hot weather...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1