The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Cebu Pacific Airline having promotion:

Promotion period 18-21/02/10
Travel period:1st June-31st Dec 2010

http://book.cebupacificair.com/Search.aspx

Hurry,is a good catch!

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 18-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dizzee1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Prefer EDSA Complex for good selection and convenience. Bar Fine=2000 php.

Can also try getting in a "trusty" cab driver to ask for a "Carsa". Usually good selection if you find one. Each have their own spots but can give you good times...can negotiate.
Old 19-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got link below from a friend. Eye opener for those contemplating living in the Phil

Murder In The Family [FULL DOCUMENTARY] on Vimeo
Old 19-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzee1 View Post
Prefer EDSA Complex for good selection and convenience. Bar Fine=2000 php.

Can also try getting in a "trusty" cab driver to ask for a "Carsa". Usually good selection if you find one. Each have their own spots but can give you good times...can negotiate.
Well, my own 2 cents ..

Finding a 'trusted' driver is problem number 1, and most of the 'trusted' drivers are the hotel drivers, who charge an arm and a length for the shortest of the journeys.

Then, if you ask a driver about 'Casa', unless you are filipino looking - well, you may end up waylaid and kidnapped or both, and nothing else to add on.

I still believe that Singaporeans have to stop living in their shell and strike out directly, instead of always depending upon OKT and such, who more often than ever, screw you every possible way.

Meantime, just two weeks ago, a friend of mine ended up in Angeles, and despite my warnings, struck up a 'agent' and in no time, was relieved of his phone, watch, cash and everything he had in himself, in return for not reporting to the police for UA ..
Old 23-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Reviews on recent checkouts at Manila

1. Burgos Street: much like the Sois in thailand...a short street...in between is oxford suites (a consideration if you like somewhere near)...action starts after 8pm normally....gogo bars mostly...

2. LA Cafe: was there at about 7+...place seems packed...2nd floor not open yet...ang mohs at the outside room....asians in an inner room...quite a plentiful of girls ard...take your pick for ST

3. EDSA entertainment: was at Firehouse...girls in bikinis dancing...select your pick...barfine: 1400, ST: 2500, LT: 5000....chosen a girl...a bit like a singapore actress....negotiated for her to come by after work at 4am...save the barfine...
Old 23-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
randomness99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

This is an awesome thread. Really like the insight provided by expeienced bros in Manila. I will be making my first trip to Manila for two nights and will be staying in the Shang makati. Any advice on what are the nearest places to go chiong? Looking for discreet fun. Saw bros mention some hotels need to notify the front desk if bringing in girls. Any advice on Shang makati?

Also might try a spa o healy center if there are any within walking distance. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance. Will let you all know if I benefit from advice and score some in Manila!
Old 23-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Elrond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shangri-la Makati is girl-friendly, however they may require the girl to register, if you can't sneak past the side desk near the elavators.

First check out Conway's bar. I was told there are girls there but it's only in the last few months that I noticed some, but the quality not so good, and the music sucks.

There is a health club in the hotel with 24-hour massage, and best of all you can have in-room massage. My experience here varies: some are strictly business, some will pop the question, but you will know as soon as they start massaging your upper thighs whether it's on - they will lightly brush your balls or your brother if they're game. Problem of course is that it's very expensive - PHP 2K+ for the massage, plus starting price of PHP 2K for a handjob! However, good if you're back after a late night without company and just need some instant relief!

Starbucks at the side of the hotel and open area cafe across the road are also known hunting grounds, but never tried. You can also walk to Greenbelt and look for the infamous Cafe Havana but it's infested with ang mohs.

These are the only places I know in the vicinity of Shangri-la but if you're willing to walk further One Roman Suites is small glassbowl type massage parlour, and there is always P Burgos St around 30 mins walk away.
Old 24-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
randomness99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the great insight bro! will definitely check it out. Am a beginner cheongster. Not too familiar with the procedures and such. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself and become vegetable head. Might end up staying at the peninsula too depending on schedule.

This is truly a noon question but I don't know how to go abou finding the answer, so hopefully the experienced veterans can advice. When getting a bj, is it advisable to put on a condom every time?

Hopefully peninsula is just as lenient on the female companions. Might opt for the more discreet in-room massage if it is available at either hotels.

Once again, thank you!
Old 24-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Stay at Shang...it is much better...one often can spot a few pretty chinese looking girls at the lobby...but they are not your "girls"...

The massage from the hotel can be done inside your room...currently i think got 30% off at selected timing..but all extras are expensive...you can also get FJ if the right girl is present

Check out Pasay rd (One Roman Suites)...Starbucks and Hard Rock kinda waste of time..for Havana...infested with Ang Mohs...

P.Burgos street is your nearest to gogo bars....

If you have time and willing to part with some money...go towards Malate side...there are more action and cheaper...check out Edsa Intl complex

Have fun...and post your FR
Old 24-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dizzee1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Prefer Shangri La Makati for nice hotel but you will get higher price. You can take a taxi to Edsa complex or walk to P Burgos.

Better yet you can stay at the hotel across the street and stumble home from Edsa Complex across the street with 2 or 3 girls. Depends on what you are looking for and your price range. It's always fun no matter what you ...just how much you will pay. Will keep the bros updated since I have an upcoming trip in a few weeks.
Old 25-02-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 15
peter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to behold

was in philippines few weeks back. good stuff.

they have a good massage place near one of the malls in makati. very pretty girls. ok massage but great action. i believe the name was Phoenix One. can even try 2 - 3 ladies at a time.
Old 28-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Elrond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pheonix one is the name of the massage parlour at One Roman Suites.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
alacrity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How's the scene at Embassy in Fort Bonifacio? I heard there are some gems there.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 15
peter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacrity View Post
How's the scene at Embassy in Fort Bonifacio? I heard there are some gems there.
Last I heard this was closed down. Another one replaced it but forgot the name.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Peter.sg

I think it became LAX SuperClub something (Or Porcelein ??? forgot which one ..) - filipinos affinity to US is quite known ..

I still do get invites for events at the new place .. I can forward the contact / list to you, if you PM me, and if you are a serious punter.

Me ? I haven't stepped in there for more than a couple of years.

Check on Tabu, if you are looking for a chillout lounge - At Legazpi Village, or head to Nirvana at Pasay, if you have some locals in tow ..

Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1