The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Am gg Phuket this week alone! Without my gf.
Lol. So excited. Sorry it sounded spastic...
Old 24-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
captainlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
phuket in jul 25th - 30th

bro kitto , will be calling you when i get in tomorrow , see you soon , all other bros who are around and would like to meet up leave a msg with contact number , will call you

cheers everyone
Old 24-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
natto3,

Were you trolling around Racha Noi or bottom fishing? Do you know which area on Racha Noi you were fishing off? What kind of fish did you catch?

The Belgian restaurant is called Brasserie. I may have to go take a look at this waitress you're talking about.

Let me know the next time you're in town again. We can have a few drinks with kittosoft as well.
Hi, I usually troll on my way to my destination, wether its racha or semilan or where ever. When I reach I bottom fish. Gotta choose your date according to the lunar calendar. At Ratcha noi popping for gt is also good. If you only have a day trip n want to try your luck for marlin or sail fish the drop off at racha yai opposite side of the hotel is best.
This trip I took 43 tuna and About equal no of bottom fish including some decent size red groupers n snappers etc. the trigger fish and rubbish stuff throw back. Couldn't carry my haul to the pier without help.
Choosing the right boat captain is paramount. I usually use the same guy.
Yes it's the brasserie. You got competition to get at this waitress. She serves at the bar counter.mmmmm��. The food is pricey but serves fresh oysters, Maine lobster etc. best western restaurant in town.
hope we can meet up together with bro Kittosoft.
Cheers n hope to meet up soon.
Ps.let me know ur opinion of this ger.

Last edited by natto3; 24-07-2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 24-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

found your thread post too late , would have upped you for this , now too old

never mind , post some more !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
sharing with you my lovely girl dolling up for me . enjoy.
I have more picture and videos , naked can post here?

Old 24-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket in jul 25th - 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlust View Post
bro kitto , will be calling you when i get in tomorrow , see you soon , all other bros who are around and would like to meet up leave a msg with contact number , will call you

cheers everyone
Sure thing you got my number
Old 25-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PHUKET: The sale of alcohol will be banned across Phuket on August 26 and again in Patong on September 2 as voters go to the polls for local elections.
Old 25-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bro hkt,
i checked it out i was fishing nnw off racha noi.
you want some popping i believe move to the nne side of the island. this is only my guess as the boat got no compass or fishfinder. it boils down to the captain's knowledge.
have you been to the brasserie yet?
Old 25-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
found your thread post too late , would have upped you for this , now too old

never mind , post some more !
as per requested by you, you can up me anytime. thanks and enjoy guys. if want videos i can upload also but recenty busy. It depends how many of u wanan see.
let me know in next post ty.

Old 25-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
bro hkt,
i checked it out i was fishing nnw off racha noi.
you want some popping i believe move to the nne side of the island. this is only my guess as the boat got no compass or fishfinder. it boils down to the captain's knowledge.
have you been to the brasserie yet?
Thanks for the info. So you didn't do any fishing at all off Racha Yai? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can on good fishing spots as I plan on doing some fishing in near future. I used to fish but that was many many many many years ago. What kind of boat do you use that doesn't even have a compass? Long tail???

Sorry haven't been to Brasserie yet as recently just too busy. You're sure the girl is there full time and not just working temporarily on that Belgian National Day night to help out?
Old 25-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Hi, I usually troll on my way to my destination, wether its racha or semilan or where ever. When I reach I bottom fish. Gotta choose your date according to the lunar calendar. At Ratcha noi popping for gt is also good. If you only have a day trip n want to try your luck for marlin or sail fish the drop off at racha yai opposite side of the hotel is best.
This trip I took 43 tuna and About equal no of bottom fish including some decent size red groupers n snappers etc. the trigger fish and rubbish stuff throw back. Couldn't carry my haul to the pier without help.
Choosing the right boat captain is paramount. I usually use the same guy.
Yes it's the brasserie. You got competition to get at this waitress. She serves at the bar counter.mmmmm��. The food is pricey but serves fresh oysters, Maine lobster etc. best western restaurant in town.
hope we can meet up together with bro Kittosoft.
Cheers n hope to meet up soon.
Ps.let me know ur opinion of this ger.
By the way, where were you bottom fishing at when you got the Groupers and Snappers? Racha Yai or Noi and you know around where?
Old 26-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Thanks for the info. So you didn't do any fishing at all off Racha Yai? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can on good fishing spots as I plan on doing some fishing in near future. I used to fish but that was many many many many years ago. What kind of boat do you use that doesn't even have a compass? Long tail???

Sorry haven't been to Brasserie yet as recently just too busy. You're sure the girl is there full time and not just working temporarily on that Belgian National Day night to help out?
hi, i use those 15m wooden boats that seat twelve. for trips to semilan i ususlly take only four peaple with me. has toilet n shower. nearby trip no compass, these guys know their way around. been fishing in phuket 15 yrs or more and seldom see one of these with compass!
my friends fiberglass got fishfinder but never as good as these guys.
yes i'm sure that girl works there part time cause my local friends on the prowl saw her there and they now quite frequent there. you better fast hand fast leg if you want to get.
Old 26-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa sentsggirls bro you make me want to go back phuket again...

every night club tiger till 3-4am then seh seh walk back hotel which is just across the street haha
Old 26-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

to walk back alone and walk back with a girl makes a lot of difference.
Old 26-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
as per requested by you, you can up me anytime. thanks and enjoy guys. if want videos i can upload also but recenty busy. It depends how many of u wanan see.
let me know in next post
Do post more ... 11 points waiting for you...
Old 28-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of

Am going in sep want to know is it better to hire a driver to move around Phuket? What's the rate and where to book better?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1