The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
may go after cny. but likely to go meet a gal fr peppermint. kiena smitten by her. 555
Tio smitten ok but dun change your name to robert or carrot and think love is blind and in the air hahahahaahahhHhaahahahaa...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Chai krap... start from Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok it leads all the way to Pattaya until the Cambodian border
Wah like tt you surely go HOLLAND and not patts :P

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 21-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
may go after cny. but likely to go meet a gal fr peppermint. kiena smitten by her. 555
Nbzzz after CNY is mid Feb till Dec 2013....
Old 22-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Tio smitten ok but dun change your name to robert or carrot and think love is blind and in the air hahahahaahahhHhaahahahaa...
What to do... I am a noob what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nbzzz after CNY is mid Feb till Dec 2013....
555 think first part of the year. Nowadays not easy to take leave la.... I no like u... I Kar Kia nia.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
What to do... I am a noob what.

555 think first part of the year. Nowadays not easy to take leave la.... I no like u... I Kar Kia nia.
Haha no lah, even pro like me also enjoy the feeling of KC trap and using the nickname Roberto for a short while hahahahahhaha....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 23-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mackwell - how can you say you love pattaya without going for Songkran!????555555

I know its 'slightly' high season but its not as crowded as Xmas and News Years and a traditional thai holiday (although you have to see beyond the water fights at the bars!)

I dont like crowds as well and prefer a 'normal' quiet pattaya but Songkran and Loy Krathong have to be done at least once. If you try it and hate it , fair enough but dont let other prunes discourage a Songkran trip for you. Me and my friends (at least 4-5 per year ; started with me alone!) have beeb going for 10 years without fail , despite jobs losses , marriage , new borns etc etc. We go the cheap charlie way ; although some of my friends can afford the Hilton!

Still .... its your money and your time but we have to experience as much as we can before the lights go out!

Anyone (only serious guys , no 'just asking' bullshit guys) - Let me know if you want to go Songkran 2013 and I'll let you know the schedule and hotels and prices we are doing.

BTW , I love your Pattaya Utd avatar! Always wanted to catch a home game but never had the time!
Old 23-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Mackwell - how can you say you love pattaya without going for Songkran!????555555

I know its 'slightly' high season but its not as crowded as Xmas and News Years and a traditional thai holiday (although you have to see beyond the water fights at the bars!)

I dont like crowds as well and prefer a 'normal' quiet pattaya but Songkran and Loy Krathong have to be done at least once. If you try it and hate it , fair enough but dont let other prunes discourage a Songkran trip for you. Me and my friends (at least 4-5 per year ; started with me alone!) have beeb going for 10 years without fail , despite jobs losses , marriage , new borns etc etc. We go the cheap charlie way ; although some of my friends can afford the Hilton!

Still .... its your money and your time but we have to experience as much as we can before the lights go out!

Anyone (only serious guys , no 'just asking' bullshit guys) - Let me know if you want to go Songkran 2013 and I'll let you know the schedule and hotels and prices we are doing.

BTW , I love your Pattaya Utd avatar! Always wanted to catch a home game but never had the time!
Bro lets go watch a pattaya utd home match if there is one during songkran season! i want watch the african players play for them! heard quite good! Haizz, i love to join u all lar, but then if you read de matters of the heart section, i am low income bro, i found sufficient funds liao will let u knoe , cheers!

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 23-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
mermaidstv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ask sunday promo by sms to +79033891804
Old 24-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U kar kia then I kar chng.... Time to go for golf...
Old 24-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Wah like tt you surely go HOLLAND and not patts
Soi Holland is along Sukhumvit Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

Songkran in Patts must go! Me noob only went 3 times so far but loving it each time! Crazier and crazier!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-12-2012, 04:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Songkran in Patts must go! Me noob only went 3 times so far but loving it each time! Crazier and crazier!
Is Songkran in Patts child friendly? I want to go next year but the Princeling wants to tag along. He has experienced Songkran once in Chiang Mai and enjoyed it so much he wants to do it again...... but I dun want to go all the way to Chiang Mai. How different is the celebrations between CM & Patts?
Old 24-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Is Songkran in Patts child friendly? I want to go next year but the Princeling wants to tag along. He has experienced Songkran once in Chiang Mai and enjoyed it so much he wants to do it again...... but I dun want to go all the way to Chiang Mai. How different is the celebrations between CM & Patts?
I've never experienced Songkran in Chiangmai b4 so cannot compare.

Pattaya in recent years has been trying to clean up its sex & sleaze image by introducing more family friendly attractions. I see many couples and families holidaying in Patts and there are enough attractions for them, just don't swim in the sea!

Songkran in Patts is celebrated a few days after the official dates in Thialand. There will be Songkran celebrations at different parts of Patts on different days. Celebrations should be 2 or 3 days long with the grand finale at Beach Road. They will close the road and different stages sponsored by companies will be set up. If your son is too young, below 12? then maybe not so suitable because of the crowds & blasting music but I've seen Thais bringing their kids to party.

What I can suggest is station yourself at a bar, buy drinks & food from them, and splash water on passersby or peeps from the bar next door.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No problem, I was playing with some jap/kr kids (4/5 to 12) at a bar at beach road end of soi8. We were spraying water towards those passing by on baht bus and bikes 555

Suggest you get to patts on 18th before 3pm then leave after 20th. No transport will likely operate within central patts. Bell bus you need goto their terminal, no hotel transport available on 19th.

Never experience Chiang Mai before, but Patts confirm crazier compare to BKK.
Old 24-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think you go to jomtien tt side as it is less sleazy?(correct me bros if i am wrong). Its quieter lah IMO. Oh ya but jomtien the food there is surely sedap , saw so many tv adverts saying the food there good lol, suitable for family outing...

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 29-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is the Lunar New Year celebrated in Pattaya?
Do they allow the letting off of firecrackers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1