The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 15-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Upped you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Bro, I already said for both, not 1. I am willing to share more of the other as she has already went bk.
Nothing more I have mentioned beside saying yes to unlock. It's bro here starting to bring up service such as FJ that is beyond my control.
Rest assured that I have been very cautious of not getting the ML who still here into any trouble. Infact I didn't even mentioned the names but using the word "both".

But when a bro asking if possible to unlock and we all just keep quiet, then what's the point of having this forum or this thread running then? Make sense to you?
Old 15-06-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Just got informed that today is the last working day for Y*m*.

Anyway, there is nothing to brag whether who has been in this scene longer or which MLs one has unlocked. It is as meaningless as the points and the power associated with your SBF nick - cannot be exchanged for real cash.

And even if one somehow manages to unlock maximum services from a ML for one time under special circumstances at a joint where such activities are not permitted, one should just enjoy quietly and not mention or brag in public - it brings trouble to the joint, the remaining MLs and the bosses.
And if the unlocking story is fabricated, then it goes to show sabotage, which is not uncommon in today's SBF scene.
You are right
Old 15-06-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all of u bro super drama...
some msg me scold me etc etc..
bro... i dont gain anything out of this

some say raw her so many times nothing.. good for u bro.. congrats.
i honestly dont gain anything.. just say nia

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
Hello guys..

I am just writing for awareness..
Recently go 125 for Zukang.. Kimi is the one
Quoted 60 for entry, i just go ahead
brought up to the 2nd level.. she ask me bath so i go ahead

After that go in bedroom lie down awhile, then u know the standard SOPs la..
Massage abit then turn over str8 BBBJ

so she fully nude and was playing with my KKJ, i said "can i rub against yours a not?" she smile and go ahead with the grind...

After that she ask in a cute way " how much will you be paying"
You know the standards la, so i just say "you make me happy, xxx amt lor"
after that you guys also know la..

3 days after, i had some discharge from my pennis, went to clinic and got Gonorrhea.. had to take the meds and doc recommend full check up also..

just doing this for awareness
i went on Sat, so u any bro whos is there below or after me.. i suggest full check up
Old 16-06-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bolt22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello guys..

so she fully nude and was playing with my KKJ, i said "can i rub against yours a not?" she smile and go ahead with the grind...

3 days after, i had some discharge from my pennis, went to clinic and got Gonorrhea.. had to take the meds and doc recommend full check up also..

i went on Sat, so u any bro whos is there below or after me.. i suggest full check up
Bro, update if you caught anything else, have you told her to get tested? Else this will spread
Old 16-06-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
jijunopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went to this joint for boyzillian, had massage too at TPY Lor 7, GFE was good and attentive to my comfort after boyzillian done popped gq for standard rate able to zhut zhut and fingerbang haha
Old 16-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:

I would appreciate your sharing. But sadly, the culture of this forum seems to have changed over the years.

From sharing and updates, to discreet, advertising for the shops and MLs, till standing on the side of the bosses even.
No wonder more and more such joints setting up in SG. Lol.
When you get to share something not so good about the shop or ML, you will straight getting whacked, zapped by their die hard fans. I used to call them pussy lickers. Lol.

Seems like they rather happy to get std than to get warned, or probably choose not to believe.
I think probably from now on, we will just enjoy quietly wo sharing and let this forum filled with advert FRs than the realistic ones. Lol
Old 16-06-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I would appreciate your sharing. But sadly, the culture of this forum seems to have changed over the years.

From sharing and updates, to discreet, advertising for the shops and MLs, till standing on the side of the bosses even.
When you get to share something not so good about the shop or ML, you will straight getting whacked, zapped by their die hard fans. I used to call them pussy lickers. Lol.

Seems like they rather happy to get std than to get warned, or probably choose not to believe.
I think probably from now on, we will just enjoy quietly wo sharing and let this forum filled with advert FRs than the realistic ones. Lol
Well, we should always keep up the spirit of sharing and helping, and there are always 2 sides of story and 2 group of people. You can't please everyone but you may help someone. Just share and ignore whatever comments, no point arguing as different people may received different experience from the same lady.
Old 16-06-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I agree that this forum should be for sharing and good and bad experiences. Warnings or good FRs of any ML which are shared can be real and can be fake. It’s up to individuals to believe or not. If u are in this forum long enough, u will realize that some bros gave accurate and discreet infor via pm and this is the type of sharing that makes this forum valuable. I jus hope that this spirit of Sharing continues. At the end of the end, all bros wants are money well spent on good MLs and able to Chiong safe from infor shared by bros.
Old 16-06-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Quetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now no more yxmx where can I find another angel
Old 16-06-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello guys..

SOP at clinic the doctor would have done some contact tracing. Did you tell him or her where you went or you kept quiet? Or maybe these days the doctor can’t give 2 fucks and didn’t ask you. Usually if you have contracted STD from paid sex, the doctor would have to send a report to HQ stating where you had caught it. HQ will then monitor the situation and if a particular place is found to be a breeding ground, they will close it down. Chiong safe. Raw is war
Old 16-06-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Simoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Amy
Dtd last Sun

Look:8(ah lian look,i like)
GFE :8
Massage : never🤣
Activities: 8
69,Missionary,doggy
Note she does bite,like one of the bro
mentioned.
Location near MRT, 5 to 10 min walk, quite discreet.
Want contact, look for initial bro and pm him
Old 17-06-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
SOP at clinic the doctor would have done some contact tracing. Did you tell him or her where you went or you kept quiet? Or maybe these days the doctor can’t give 2 fucks and didn’t ask you. Usually if you have contracted STD from paid sex, the doctor would have to send a report to HQ stating where you had caught it. HQ will then monitor the situation and if a particular place is found to be a breeding ground, they will close it down. Chiong safe. Raw is war
they did not ask tho..
i mean they got ask where did i go, then i say a regular massage shop.. they did not like ask the location etc.. not sure how they trace
Old 17-06-2023, 12:29 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Nah...they only report if its confirmed HIV...not common STDs

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 17-06-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AgentE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I actually patronise her quite a few times, she has normally insist on using condom. But other than that I think her service attitude is still good. Anyway, they are just trying to make a living while they still can. I guess it’s a safer practice to use condom then to go raw. Stay safe guys.
Old 17-06-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieP View Post
Tried the TCM beside SS by a Vietnam lady.
She do sensual for me free and overtime 10 mins.
Did mention if we request GQ can provide at one blue note if not will not do.

Also tried SS Monica, she really know her massage points and strong.
Pls pm me to share review of other ladies and joints as I still have a few to share in toa payoh.
Go there every week for massage at different joints.
Tried SS Monica. Massage is one of best I tried in HC, Spa and SLG website

Very solid and on the point massage

Sleep well at night after massage by Monica

Looks 7/10.. Entrance + 1B for HJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1