The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2009, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ulpdatou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

going to CA next weekend, any organized activity?
Old 31-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusen View Post
to all bros. met a few old friends lately. they told me abt a bad exp at DFML ktv in dec last month. the captain insist that my friends has burnt a cigarette hole on their sofa and was ask to pay rmb500. after a long arguement they settle for 300. it is my friends (4 persons in total) maiden trip there. any comment from any bro? happy new year.
Sorry to hear this.... i guess your friends must have booked through DJ... DJ is responsible for the all damages in the room... including glass break or cup break... DJ has no money to cover all the damages ... not like Mommy...
normally this will not happen with Mommy as she will "pay" on behalf... try to book from mommy... mommy has more power.... cheers...
Old 31-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusen View Post
Nevertheless, go try somewhere else. More than 10 KTV in CA... go put a hole in their sofa and see which one give you the best services! Haha.
ha ha. thank you for confirming what we hope for. will try another ktv soon in ca but will rather check on some other more mysterious openings. heard that another big ktv next to dfml will open soon. will check it out end feb. bro neverlandf. u know anything abt this?happy cny.[/QUOTE]

I think the one you refer to is already open... still not many girls as DFML...
But again I seldom go to DFML now.... damn expensive DFML... buy 2 red wines free 1 at DFML... but in Oscar.. buy 1 free 1 one plus with 50% discount... I am fan of Oscar now... hahhahaha.... cheap cheap drink especially in this bad economy downturn time.... hahahah cheers.... Happy CNY!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
pangsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All Bros,

Its have been a while since I last contribute...busy lately....and traveling..too To and Fro from China(Land of Beauties) hee!hee!

Return to the same hotel (Zhong Shang City) recently and felt lonely....and seek a quick session... Given a 20 year old beauty from SC, Young and fresh too....hee! Nipple is really green..cannot imagine if she is 20yo...big boos...roughly 35C with petite build.....long hair.....sharp features...wow...raw chance to meet this girl for $438 dragon package....hee!

Action goes like this...strip and cuddle in the bed....hmmm....talk cock a awhile..and cannot stand anymore...strip her and try so hard to suck the nipple to erection....almost make it...ha!...attack the abalone site with fingers...wet...but prevented me of going further... next action...decided to change plan....let's take a bath! I said.....maybe after wash can attack the site, I think...hee!hee!........in the bath...naughty naughty...trying to ask you to carry her...luckily...me can carry ...trying to act like 3x movie...rocking here and there... ended up in the bath tub....slow action...still trying to suck the nipple....really..nice

Back in bed after wash...continue action...and wow la!.....Painting allowed, heavy painting...more digging action...etc.....my favourite...hee!..hee!... she love it so much...light mourn.....and next is the armour and fire.....unlease the load and continue to cuddle together...can be gf....soon...ha!
Good gf feeling..after the session........hope to by-pass the spa to get her for the next round....

Thanks for reading..
Cheers
Old 01-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zmss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
ha ha. thank you for confirming what we hope for. will try another ktv soon in ca but will rather check on some other more mysterious openings. heard that another big ktv next to dfml will open soon. will check it out end feb. bro neverlandf. u know anything abt this?happy cny.
I think the one you refer to is already open... still not many girls as DFML...
But again I seldom go to DFML now.... damn expensive DFML... buy 2 red wines free 1 at DFML... but in Oscar.. buy 1 free 1 one plus with 50% discount... I am fan of Oscar now... hahhahaha.... cheap cheap drink especially in this bad economy downturn time.... hahahah cheers.... Happy CNY!!![/QUOTE]

Oscar is cheap but it is like a ZOO! The girls are horrible!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

tusen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am fan of Oscar now... hahhahaha.... cheap cheap drink especially in this bad economy downturn time.... hahahah cheers.... Happy CNY!!![/QUOTE]

Oscar is cheap but it is like a ZOO! The girls are horrible![/QUOTE]

yes bro. i can understand,since u are a resident there. but for us who go there only once a while,it is ok if slightly exp. i will definitely be at cp at the end of this mth.will try to convince my friends to try ca.will let u know. maybe we can meet up. sigh.... sudah gatal loh.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
dancetoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Happy Lunar New Year to all bros here.

Sorry, must vent my fustration with LQD again.

Today, i received my credit card bill today. I saw... 2 charges for my hotel room! 1 on the actual day when i left (2000- RMB), another one the day before (also 2000+ RMB)!!! KNN!!!

I called my credit card company, and they told me to verify with the merchant on the double charges.
Now late already, tomolo i am going to call them up and KBKP.

WTF!!!

For bros who missed my previous incidents, you can check out my previous post below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancetoo View Post

Some updates to all bros, maybe you all can reconsider LQD in future. The last trip I am there, I am not satisfied with the services.

Incident 1: The first night i arrive at LQD, While i was taking the lift up, the lift suddenly stop moving. I ring the alarm for help and the staff was activated. Bro XR29 was just coming back from supper, and he came to the rescue. He and the receptionist comb from 10th floor downward to locate which floor i am stuck at. Having located me, the staff tried to open the outer door. However, they do not have the key!?!?! I was stuck inside for the whole 45 mins before they managed to get the door open.

Incident 2: On the 3rd night onward, i realise that the water is getting colder and colder, even when i turn the handle to the max. Then the next 2 day, no hot water at all! 2 days! And it is around 15 - 20 degrees outside. At first, they say it will be ok at 6 am, then 10 am, than 1 pm, then 2 pm... blab blab blab.

The fustrating things is that the hotel did not even compensate or show anything in return. I was still charge fully for my room.

You all can quote my incident to them. Let them wake up their idea and know that we are a close knitted group.

Meanwhile, i am looking for alternative hotel to stay for my next trip.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
A Happy Lunar New Year to all bros here.

Sorry, must vent my fustration with LQD again.

Today, i received my credit card bill today. I saw... 2 charges for my hotel room! 1 on the actual day when i left (2000- RMB), another one the day before (also 2000+ RMB)!!! KNN!!!

I called my credit card company, and they told me to verify with the merchant on the double charges.
Now late already, tomolo i am going to call them up and KBKP.

WTF!!!

For bros who missed my previous incidents, you can check out my previous post below...
i believe they make a mistake in submitting ur deposit slip to the bank ... thus creating double charge ....
Old 04-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Sinchai is Cool - loads of Potential

Special for China Girl
1. Malaysia JB College Student Visa Application ( up to 3 years )
2. Part time job introduction while study in the college
3. Accomodation , service apartment at JB.

One stop service , pm me if you want my help.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Newbie here!!!
After reading 3k over post, decided that will do a trip up to CA from SZ, this round of business trip, and see see look look. Seems very fun....
Can the old timers help me by PMing me the contact and location of the footie,massage(LLH?TPY?),KTV (DFML?JA?) all the good lobangs?
Really appreciate the help.
Are all these locations near to ChangAn Hotel?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
i believe they make a mistake in submitting ur deposit slip to the bank ... thus creating double charge ....
Sigh... Dont care what mistake they make, i have to make a call to my credit card, then long distance call to LQD. What a waste of time.

My contact at LQD also never pick up her phone. Siao... maybe she run away with the money.

Fustrating man! Other bro, show some sympathy le... console me a bit can??!!?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
Newbie here!!!
After reading 3k over post, decided that will do a trip up to CA from SZ, this round of business trip, and see see look look. Seems very fun....
Can the old timers help me by PMing me the contact and location of the footie,massage(LLH?TPY?),KTV (DFML?JA?) all the good lobangs?
Yo.

Why you need contact or location? Just hop into a cab, say DFML, JA, TPY or whatever can already. No good lobang also, all need $$$. Got $$$ then got lobang. More $$$ more lobang. Good or not subjective.

China very big. near or far subjective, but cab is cheap. so who care?

Old 05-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Sigh... Dont care what mistake they make, i have to make a call to my credit card, then long distance call to LQD. What a waste of time.

My contact at LQD also never pick up her phone. Siao... maybe she run away with the money.

Fustrating man! Other bro, show some sympathy le... console me a bit can??!!?
aiyah, like this next time u go u stay at the other hotel up the road lor, i also dun intend to stay in LQD as it's rather X even tho no unhappiness wif em

but not worth the amt we are paying esp in these times
Old 05-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
Newbie here!!!
really dunno the exact locations but sure not near CA hotel for DFML and JA

oscar should be near to CA hotel tho
Old 05-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

tusen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fustrating man! Other bro, show some sympathy le... console me a bit can??!!? [/QUOTE]

ha ha .luckily u check your visa. like that also u need consolation. i thought u only need it when mms cheated u.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread