The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lemony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

How is the monsoon season in HCMC? Does it rain the whole day or is it like SG, on and off throughout the day?
Old 13-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 17
xiaoboi2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboi2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be at Hcmc this week. Bro out there, any outcall massage available? TIA!!!
Old 13-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
obloni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to hcm next weekend and I am intending to visit boss ktv. Any idea what is the ideal time to arrive at ktv where the selection is the most?
Old 13-07-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
A gal who was banned entry to Singapore trying to recruit gals to work in Singapore, Malaysia and Cambodia...promising can earned more than S$ 10k per month...of course she hide all the ugly truth about AV raids and deportation without making any money but in debt...heard she makes S$ 1 to 2k per lady intro with money made from loans etc...

Now pussies cost...pre-pandemics ktv, gal cost 2 to 3 mil LT and 1.5 to 2mil dongs ST exclude hotel...today costs 3.5 to 5mil for LT and 2.5 to 3.5 mil ST...

motorbike gals cost was 300 to 500k but alot of stealing and running off when guy go bathing leaving cash valuables unattended...today still cost same with similar modus operandi...

gai go websites gal was 300 to 800k without hotel charge and now still similar...some may want 1mil plus but all trying luck...gals were always good without gfe if read the reviews in tieng viet...all deed must complete within 30 mins...

as for coffee om and bbbj shops...rates quote similar around 400k apst and present...all you need is to go find where sprouting out...

Note - Please do not PM for any hcm or Vietnam info...will never reply...all my info was out-dated and I had no idea where...rates were all given by friends and read from online...
Bro h88, whats coffee om? I heard from friend theres coffeeshop where you can sit with a girl and feel her everywhere. Is that coffee om?
Old 14-07-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obloni View Post
Going to hcm next weekend and I am intending to visit boss ktv. Any idea what is the ideal time to arrive at ktv where the selection is the most?
i reached 7pm and the papasan could still bring in 4 rounds full of girls. so many choices but i only had left and right arms
Old 14-07-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
obloni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
i reached 7pm and the papasan could still bring in 4 rounds full of girls. so many choices but i only had left and right arms
Thanks bro, got it!
Old 14-07-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2177 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Which is the best spa with fj you all would recommend? (estimated damage as well?)

because I've been going cherry for 2 days straight, Sian liao

Thanks in advance!
Old 14-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Which is the best spa with fj you all would recommend? (estimated damage as well?)

because I've been going cherry for 2 days straight, Sian liao

Thanks in advance!
Old 14-07-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

*please do not DM me, really won't reply.*

I've been asking loads on this thread, realized mostly ignore or just type whatever they want.
I guess most are busy and have a specific agenda that's all.
But I still thank those who replied, truly appreciate your response and it helped so much with the hunting.

Do up my points at your convenience if you find this useful, I am just providing my update so you won't have to scroll through pages and figure out what's the most updated situation after Covid.

Update as of July 14 2022 :

Basic Info : Based on my understanding, Little Japan is actually called Thái Văn Lung (TVL)
*please correct me if I'm wrong*

So if you're Grabbing down just make drop at the Sukiya at TVL and start walking your rounds.

Advice, go to the nearest circle mart get an energy drink, so you'll be able to have a good one during your booming.
----
Important Info for those who want their full experience :

Upon enquiry, always remember to let them know you have been asking around, you have been visiting some of the spas for the past few days and you want to get straight to the point about the full pricing, they'll usually break it down to you room price + girls tip inside and all sorts of addons that you have no clue about. (Because they'll collect your money before starting and whatever happens, you'll never get the money back)
-
As of now : (Commonly Quoted Pricing range now 2.5m = Which is is 500k room and they will ask you pass the girl 2 Million)

Bargain advice : Let them see that you are making rounds to compare, after that, let the mamasan show you the girls. From there, take your time to look at them, stand firm on the price range that you are comfortable with. I recommend that upon the bargaining, share with them about the inside shops quoting you 1.8m for the full experience and they'll persuade you that here has better girls. Hold a firm ground on your pricing, let them know you will look at the girls and consider.

You can bargain till it's 2m (including the room pricing which is 500k) best is don't end up paying 2.5m. - This depends on your bargaining skills -
----
Intel : Mamasan showed me on her phone the cctv for almost all the shop in (TVL), so they're all same boss.

So based on my analysis, it is actually how much the mamasan wants to finalize the pricing for you. As it is based on her quota and commission for the day. So if she is aware that you have made your rounds, she'll think hard about matching your request for 2M with room and booming.
-
Summary :

Nice Spa 1.8m (limited girls) - it's inside the alley way, walk in from 15B (different boss from cherry)

Linh Cherry - 2.5m (no nego, hard headed mamasan)

Normal Cherry - 2.2m (basic nego started from 2.5m, very friendly Mamasan)

Lucky Spa - 2m (Same branch with cherry, basic nego from 2.5M) *Note she will say that need to pay 100k more if you want to use Linh Cherry Room. Let them know room is smelly and they'll figure out another place.
-
Personal Advice 1 :
I've spoken to few of those roaming around during my hunting, one thing most agreed is that, the prettier the girl, the more restrictions you'll have during the booming, such as limited foreplay, don't want you to be smelling her neck, no fingering, shower you but you can't shower her, keeps checking the time while booming and lastly, remind you it's 5 more mins.

Personal advice 2 :
When mamasan let's you look at the girl, those who are smiling back are usually the ones easier on bed because of their experiences or maybe, they have the mentality to be professional as a sex worker. The ones who are looking away with a blackface or just trying not to make eye contact but just there for the sake of quick money are usually the ones you will have a hard time + limited girlfriend experience on bed.

Personal advice 3 :
Try to make sure you start your hunting from 12pm, be the first customer for the her and she'll do a good job. If you're the 3rd etc and she went through a painful booming during the past few, you're gonna be looking at a frown and constant pushing back of your body during the boom.

Good luck everyone, once again, please do up my points if you find this useful!

*please do not DM me, really won't reply.*

Last edited by BatamBro; 14-07-2022 at 06:27 PM.
Old 14-07-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemony View Post
How is the monsoon season in HCMC? Does it rain the whole day or is it like SG, on and off throughout the day?
Everyday raining and unpredictable. Better bring an umbrella
Old 14-07-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsingh85 View Post
Heading to hcm in early August any recommendations?TIA!
yeah same question here... beside little tokyo... where else? living in district 1 from tomorrow onwards
Old 15-07-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
I guess it depends wheres the starting point.. most spas are closer to the north part of d7, nearer vivocity or crescent mall, or the west side bridge.. Also, some people may stay airbnb in d4 lah..

I personally always take grabbike, so I guess it depends on choices.. For grabbike, d7 spa to saigon centre would be about 35k, or around sgd2. But again, depends on the risks you want lah. I also went to d7 for anytime fitness gym, because I have membership there. The thought was to find local gym girls. But alas, no young girls in the gym.

But yea, don't rent and ride bike.. Not a good idea..

My next visit, I plan to stay in d5 area. So the spas I will go to and the party/club/ktv area would be different. But for people in d1 and d4, then d7 spas aren't too far away. D7 itself is really big. from north end to south end can be 45 minutes on bike.

But yea, there are many options, I just prefer d7 spas
Thanks for info, what's the price range like at D7? Would you mind sharing please 😊
Old 15-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
yeah same question here... beside little tokyo... where else? living in district 1 from tomorrow onwards
Will be there from sat onwards
Old 15-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 4
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

prices for D7 spa would be usually under 2m all in.
sometimes might hit 2.4m.
Old 15-07-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmm View Post
Everyday raining and unpredictable. Better bring an umbrella
For past few days, I had not encountered rain but Hanoi on n off raining. Both Hanoi and HCMC airport are very busy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1