The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
Went to see Jessica today after making appointment on WeChat. But the lady at the shop was much older and much different than the one showed in WeChat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The photo showed much promise and looked natural.

But look carefully at the hands, most of the time, they forget to zhng.
Quote:
Waste of money. Initially I wasn't sure if that's the one or any other girl who works there. She make the room dark to avoid you seeing her old body
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigkelir View Post
There are two girls in this joint. Which one served you, the PRC (YouYou) or Viet (Jessica)?

I just checked. Jessica went on leave. The older Viet is some part timer. I'm also asking when is she coming back cos I want RTF
Old 16-08-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 17
kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I just checked. Jessica went on leave. The older Viet is some part timer. I'm also asking when is she coming back cos I want RTF
Wah lao then the wechat account very unscrupulous. I also msged the wechat to book Jessica, and was not told she's not leave. End up getting the part timer. Waste of time and money. Super bad experience
Old 16-08-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Oh man! Why they scam us like that
Old 16-08-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kade123 View Post
Wah lao then the wechat account very unscrupulous. I also msged the wechat to book Jessica, and was not told she's not leave. End up getting the part timer. Waste of time and money. Super bad experience
I feel you bro. It was horrible. Ned to make sure when Jessica is back
Old 16-08-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigkelir View Post
There are two girls in this joint. Which one served you, the PRC (YouYou) or Viet (Jessica)?
This one was another old viet.
Old 16-08-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

Why not u-turn in such bait situation? This area many alternatives walking distance
Old 16-08-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
wahhh ... do update here !
Old 16-08-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Why not u-turn in such bait situation? This area many alternatives walking distance
Yeah my bad. Didn't think the service will be that horrible.
Old 16-08-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3927 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel you bro. It was horrible. Ned to make sure when Jessica is back
Why not just try Youyou. If she is working, she is true blue horny ML
Old 16-08-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Only one lady was there bro
Old 16-08-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 17
kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Didn't know they swap Jessica with a part timer without informing. Differences in pictures is expected but didn't expect that it's a completely different person!
Old 16-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Didn't know they swap Jessica with a part timer without informing. Differences in pictures is expected but didn't expect that it's a completely different person!
Avoid that part timer at all. Don't waste your money. Horrible massage, horrible service.
Old 16-08-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3927 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya bad management. Let me feedback to Youyou and I will punish her next week. Hahaha
Old 16-08-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya bad management. Let me feedback to Youyou and I will punish her next week. Hahaha
Wahahahaha this is funny
Old 17-08-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Ok bros...I have confirmed that the young Viet Jessica already resigned and left. So I won't be replying any more PMs for her contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread