The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
Any bros here tried SG gals listed in 141?? can provide your comments? thanks...
bro

if its HKD 500 you should try it and verify...At the door just ask her in cantonese what services she provide then you can pretend and insert in "Li wu kum bo?" If she dont understand then you know is fake...Or else you can start cantonese all the way and after the deed said "Li Gay Lang Mai Zho La Heung Kang Tan Chiak ah?" Keen to see her reaction if she is real SG.

But in all honestly why is so great about fucking SG girls in HK?
Old 26-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
4urisonly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
bro

if its HKD 500 you should try it and verify...At the door just ask her in cantonese what services she provide then you can pretend and insert in "Li wu kum bo?" If she dont understand then you know is fake...Or else you can start cantonese all the way and after the deed said "Li Gay Lang Mai Zho La Heung Kang Tan Chiak ah?" Keen to see her reaction if she is real SG.

But in all honestly why is so great about fucking SG girls in HK?
I did her yesterday and can confirm she is a local, well at least she has been in HKG for quite some time. Her cantonese is perfect and you can tell the difference from others. Her tits are amazing and real, got firm butt. Normally with Asian gals the but is flat but this gal has real firm buns loved it. Pussy nice warm and wet. Cute gal, although not very focussed when u do her. Still good experience.
Old 26-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Sebast97, will u b in hk next month? I may head there on the 10th.
Old 26-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
Bro hooters or WKK, have u tried SG gals before? I've been wanting to try them, but not sure if they are the real mccoy or decoys... seems like i shud meet you sifus for yum cha some days... cheers!
tcrecruit; no I have not. called one that indicated she is from Singapore but was disappointed that she could not speak hokkien, so what do you think? a chinese singaporean who can't speak any hokkien is unlikely to be one from our shore. she was in tsuen wan. the last thing i said, on the phone to her was CCB and she said thank you.

if you want SGP gals, stay in Sillipore lah, why come over here and eat chilli crab when you can have so many different types of dim sum and xiao long bao?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 26-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
tcrecruit; no I have not. called one that indicated she is from Singapore but was disappointed that she could not speak hokkien, so what do you think? a chinese singaporean who can't speak any hokkien is unlikely to be one from our shore. she was in tsuen wan. the last thing i said, on the phone to her was CCB and she said thank you.

if you want SGP gals, stay in Sillipore lah, why come over here and eat chilli crab when you can have so many different types of dim sum and xiao long bao?
haha, bro wkk, point noted. but thing is i've stayed in hk for quite some time..so, want to try chilli padi or pepper crab sometimes... :-) there's one in Sheung Wan now.. pics look good..
Old 26-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4urisonly View Post
I did her yesterday and can confirm she is a local, well at least she has been in HKG for quite some time. Her cantonese is perfect and you can tell the difference from others. Her tits are amazing and real, got firm butt. Normally with Asian gals the but is flat but this gal has real firm buns loved it. Pussy nice warm and wet. Cute gal, although not very focussed when u do her. Still good experience.
Bro, what do u mean 'local'? Local HK or SG gal? which one u talking about oso? Name and location? damage? thank you!
Old 27-08-2009, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much do you guys tip (if at all) for these 141 sessions? Thx.
Old 27-08-2009, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
virginpulp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow seems so happening!
Old 27-08-2009, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
The HK scene changes very fast. A few weeks ago I saw a girl in Champagne Court B advertising herself (on her door) as 18 years old, near Natalee's ( a popular girl in sex141 ) room. 3 weeks later, she disappeared, and so did Natalee! I was trying to find them and found no trace of their stickers on the door.

So fast. Dunno where they relocated to. Damn, I had made a mental note to comeback to bang the 18 year old, but she's gone !

Sometimes the girls go back to China and move around, and then sub-rent their rooms to other girls, so one day you see one girl, next day come back its another girl ! Much less predictable than Singapore's legal scene.

I bonked one pretty China girl who said she was going to visit China the next day. True enough, when I came back 2 days later, it was a different (and less pretty) girl in her room.
Bro this one I really agree!
I bonked Natalee (which I think she is quite good service thou a bit bah chai) then 2 weeks later I happen to kenna sent to HK and went back to look for some fun and she is gone!
Haha... a bit sian.

But on another note and bro who often chiong places like Fuji/Hop Yee notice got a number of girls machiam got piles/warts near the anus on them?
Is it piles? Nv see before either so abit sua ku.
Dont know which is which but cos I am a butt and legs man I always bio and touch there first and when I see I just run out the door!
Old 27-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post

Aiyoh, you think all Sg'rean like you can speak dialects, my kids cannot even speak my dialects. The gar'ment have restrict dialect speaking in Sg for many years hence it is not suprise the so called SGP gals cannot speak hokkien. I did tried out a sg'rean from 161 or 141 I can't remember, in Fiji bldg some years back. She showed me her IC. In 141, you can get multi nationals gals, not just PRC or local, especially in NP area (electric street).

The SGP gals working there must have their reason, we should help them.
Old 27-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Bro Sebast97, will u b in hk next month? I may head there on the 10th.
Brother, am going back there this weekend, not sure if I am around on 10th, you confirmed? that week is sg school holiday, you can get flight?
Old 27-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Aiyoh, you think all Sg'rean like you can speak dialects, my kids cannot even speak my dialects. The gar'ment have restrict dialect speaking in Sg for many years hence it is not suprise the so called SGP gals cannot speak hokkien. I did tried out a sg'rean from 161 or 141 I can't remember, in Fiji bldg some years back. She showed me her IC. In 141, you can get multi nationals gals, not just PRC or local, especially in NP area (electric street).

The SGP gals working there must have their reason, we should help them.
Haha. Bro sebast97 I suppose you are right that many girls do not know dialect now but i'll be surprised if anyone does not know CCB is a bad word?
Even the ah tiong's know that its a bad word when people scold them as the always anyhow cycle in the neighbourhoods.
Old 27-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost View Post
Haha. Bro sebast97 I suppose you are right that many girls do not know dialect now but i'll be surprised if anyone does not know CCB is a bad word?
Even the ah tiong's know that its a bad word when people scold them as the always anyhow cycle in the neighbourhoods.
Brother Boost,
maybe can test those claiming to be sg gals with words like kiasu, or common malay words we usually said. But who care where they come from as long as service are good...that is wat we brothers want isn't it? I think most of you went through many unhappiness bonking, so FR serve as a good info for us. Next time, you bring me along, so I can tell you whether those spot in the arse area are piles or warts. I thought warts only form in virgina area and not arse hole. It should be small piles, as in summer, it is hot and some gals caught it.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Brother Boost,
maybe can test those claiming to be sg gals with words like kiasu, or common malay words we usually said. But who care where they come from as long as service are good...that is wat we brothers want isn't it? I think most of you went through many unhappiness bonking, so FR serve as a good info for us. Next time, you bring me along, so I can tell you whether those spot in the arse area are piles or warts. I thought warts only form in virgina area and not arse hole. It should be small piles, as in summer, it is hot and some gals caught it.
You go to HK often?
Next time my company sending me there I contact u la then we go walk walk.
I usually just use the 141 website as my guide.

Sometimes a bit sian when certain girls not free or not there.
Got once I waited 1.5hrs outside a girl on the 21st flr or Fuji building, forgot her name but was frustrating cos the girl and the man were chit chatting about silly stuff. lol. In the end I walked away.

Warts anus also got, cos after I came back I started reading up just in case I made a mistake.

Dont know if can ask them turn around first or not. Haha...
But funny leh I chiong so long in Sg all the china FL also nv see got any growth. I once in a while got HK saw two already, so heng plus paiseh! Imagine halfway wanna get out!
Old 28-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost View Post
You go to HK often?
Next time my company sending me there I contact u la then we go walk walk.
I usually just use the 141 website as my guide.

Sometimes a bit sian when certain girls not free or not there.
Got once I waited 1.5hrs outside a girl on the 21st flr or Fuji building, forgot her name but was frustrating cos the girl and the man were chit chatting about silly stuff. lol. In the end I walked away.

Warts anus also got, cos after I came back I started reading up just in case I made a mistake.

Dont know if can ask them turn around first or not. Haha...
But funny leh I chiong so long in Sg all the china FL also nv see got any growth. I once in a while got HK saw two already, so heng plus paiseh! Imagine halfway wanna get out!
Good morning Boost;

Next time when you come to Hong Kong, try to have 2 more free days to go up north. You should visit SZ and DG. I am not saying the WL's at 141 are not good, in fact they are many good ones. Just that, in SZ and DG, you will experience something entirely different which you will not regret trying.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1