The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Hmm..i'm texting 2 Pinos for now...one hardly got off and the other is her friend....how to check now...?
Old 07-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
I saw a funny scene. I was observing 3 maids trying to figure how I can talk to them and 3 indians came. I understood that one filipina was dating one of the indian and she was introducing the 2 other indians to her friends. But the 2 filipinas just laughed at the indians and they left. I felt kinda bad for these 2 poor guys.
Globally, it seems filipinas are rude with their indian dates.
Filipinas, the lesser educated ones, are damn rude to anybody.

I have seen even girls commenting that the guy is stingy, in tagalog, when the guy refuses to buy drinks for all their friends, or questions the idea behind treating a whole load of girls whom he may not know, and with a smiling face the girl will tell the guy the friends like the guy, and that is what the girls commented on ..... You got to now a bit of tagalog to figure out what comes out of their mouth ... even when they smile and mutter in tagalog.. Generally, the girls who have 'rich' boyfriend, dont say so - they rather make the prospective new bf look ugly and feel humiliated ... so the girl ends up feeling vindicated in their rejection ..

More often than ever, I have personally been called an asshole, and without missing a beat, the same girl in english will smile and say "you are so generous .. " (generous = stupid to throw money like no tomorrow ..)

You got to be thick skinned, and not to analyse their traits, to be successful. for a girl who earns 300 or 400 a month, if the guy asks questions on too much expense, they can retort like the girls are millionaires .. I been there, seen that .. now just dont care.

Even filipina whores are known to suddenly become the reincarnation of mother theresa, and retort like 'you think all filipina are cheap.. '

Let me not go there and spoil your sunday
Old 07-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

my neighbourhood full of too poor ppl i think.

no maids at all. sian. either that or children here are too fillial and take care of parents themselves.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -114 / Power: 0
Jo~ooi Jo~ooi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyguy View Post
Yo guys, today met a indo maid who early 20s n average look buy with big boobs. Managed to get her number and sms her, also with her reply. So what next to ask her out for bonking session? How to test if she is interested in doing with me in hotel?
thanks bros.
Aiyoh first made friends with her by buying her a meal .Spend some time talking to her and getting to know her. From there you should know what to do next.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went to LP just now at about 3. Followed some pretty targets but have no guts to approach them. So I tailed them around a bit and tried to bluetooth but to no avail. I was feeling tired already. Then saw one target but she with a group of friends. Hence I just hang around and hope to get lucky. Guess what happened, I did get lucky but it's with another one. Totally unexpected.

I did not stand too near my target as she was in a group. Then three another seemed to join them. Hence I moved away a little bit. While staring at my target, I noticed one of the newcomers was quite fair and was like looking at me. Let's call her M. M was making a phone call while I was leaning against a railing. After making her phone call, M leaned against the railing and as my hands were outstretched on the railing, her hands accidentially touched me. The amazing thing was that she did not remove her hands and we were like that for about 10 seconds. Then she made the first move and asked me how to go to far east plaza. Said want to go there find her friend.

We then had a short chat and I asked her to go drink halo-halo. She agreed immediately. At the shop, she was like sitting very close to me. After the drink, I suggested going somewhere else outside LP to talk, she said ok and I was like leading her to the MRT. Made up some excuse to say go City Hall. Then I said go somewhere comfortable where we can watch TV and chat etc. We went to Aljunied MRT and then to the nearest H81. She seemed to be a bit surprised but never resist much.

Once in the room, the rest is another story. I am still a bit shocked at my luck.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
anthonyeastwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice read!
Old 08-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
i went to LP just now at about 3. Followed some pretty targets but have no guts to approach them. So I tailed them around a bit and tried to bluetooth but to no avail. I was feeling tired already. Then saw one target but she with a group of friends. Hence I just hang around and hope to get lucky. Guess what happened, I did get lucky but it's with another one. Totally unexpected.

I did not stand too near my target as she was in a group. Then three another seemed to join them. Hence I moved away a little bit. While staring at my target, I noticed one of the newcomers was quite fair and was like looking at me. Let's call her M. M was making a phone call while I was leaning against a railing. After making her phone call, M leaned against the railing and as my hands were outstretched on the railing, her hands accidentially touched me. The amazing thing was that she did not remove her hands and we were like that for about 10 seconds. Then she made the first move and asked me how to go to far east plaza. Said want to go there find her friend.

We then had a short chat and I asked her to go drink halo-halo. She agreed immediately. At the shop, she was like sitting very close to me. After the drink, I suggested going somewhere else outside LP to talk, she said ok and I was like leading her to the MRT. Made up some excuse to say go City Hall. Then I said go somewhere comfortable where we can watch TV and chat etc. We went to Aljunied MRT and then to the nearest H81. She seemed to be a bit surprised but never resist much.

Once in the room, the rest is another story. I am still a bit shocked at my luck.
Wah bro, you are very lucky! Next time u going LP to scout scout, jio me also leh then I can learn from you.. Have had no luck with maids recently.. sian
Old 08-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
Gerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Filipinas, the lesser educated ones, are damn rude to anybody.

I have seen even girls commenting that the guy is stingy, in tagalog, when the guy refuses to buy drinks for all their friends, or questions the idea behind treating a whole load of girls whom he may not know, and with a smiling face the girl will tell the guy the friends like the guy, and that is what the girls commented on ..... You got to now a bit of tagalog to figure out what comes out of their mouth ... even when they smile and mutter in tagalog.. Generally, the girls who have 'rich' boyfriend, dont say so - they rather make the prospective new bf look ugly and feel humiliated ... so the girl ends up feeling vindicated in their rejection ..

More often than ever, I have personally been called an asshole, and without missing a beat, the same girl in english will smile and say "you are so generous .. " (generous = stupid to throw money like no tomorrow ..)

You got to be thick skinned, and not to analyse their traits, to be successful. for a girl who earns 300 or 400 a month, if the guy asks questions on too much expense, they can retort like the girls are millionaires .. I been there, seen that .. now just dont care.

Even filipina whores are known to suddenly become the reincarnation of mother theresa, and retort like 'you think all filipina are cheap.. '

Let me not go there and spoil your sunday
Magandang hapon bro. What you have stated is the absolute truth. I have read the thread and with the benefit of history and hindsight you are indeed the true expert.

But whatever - maging masay ka!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I will not say that is a fiction story .. because, I been there, and done that ..

BTW, hope you use protection .. because nowadays some easy maid claim pregnant just one week after sex .. one girl try on me, and I told her to fly kite .. and look for another victim ..

Cheers bro ..
Old 08-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
BTW, hope you use protection ..
yes, I use protection always.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes, I use protection always.
good bro.

Sometimes, small head overtake big head, and since it is assumed maids are disease free .. sometime bypass the rubber.

And some maid, insist no rubber because they want 'feeling' ..

Anyway, since long time, I insist rubber for fkk or nothing doing .. if she want feeling, she can BBBJ until i come ..

Once bitten twice shy now ..
Old 08-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

My pino maid ask me out on Sunday afternoon to meet her alone, but due to some commitment I cannot go. I already ask her out on her next offday.

Like very easy catch hor?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

so lucky.......
Old 09-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng View Post
My pino maid ask me out on Sunday afternoon to meet her alone, but due to some commitment I cannot go. I already ask her out on her next offday.

Like very easy catch hor?
hehe .. is it your own maid ?? don't ..

Anyway, once you are in the game, try to get maids with one day off every month, so other weekend can hunt other place.

Just make sure they don't bump into each other .. use different name or fake name .. and make sure they dont take pictures of you .. the moment a girl take picture, she will mms to all her friends, and boast of her new fuck-partner .. good luck when the girls find out it is the same guy ..

Filipina like to gossip, even gossip about how they have sex .. lagi the girls find out the same guy - good luck

me - last time - I use different name, and different sim card .. so cannot catch.

Now sort of retired from the scene

By the way, for newbies, try Ipanema on Sunday, from 2.30 pm onwards. .. I know it is a odd time to start drinking beer .. but hey, the girls need to be back home by 7 or so, so start early ..

the early bird catch the worm ..

Last edited by etsys; 09-06-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
arrrg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank to one of the bros here for contact.

I called L, it was a very easy target. Only after a few SMS, we arrange to meet on sunday. And on sunday, she was so earger to meet and she appeared an hour before appt.

Anyway, it was a good session with a maid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1