The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!
Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Haha I didn't know such data is available.

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

To find Singapore (unfortunately) sort decreasing length on erect length, we are near the, erm . . ."top".
Africans have highest ratio of penis length to man height. South East Asians, the smallest relative to height.

I just noticed that I am exactly average in this region. The good news is that I am assured there are many smaller than me! The bad news is that in the world, I am small.
Old 11-06-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
Africans have highest ratio of penis length to man height. South East Asians, the smallest relative to height.

I just noticed that I am exactly average in this region. The good news is that I am assured there are many smaller than me! The bad news is that in the world, I am small.
So when you go holiday...make sure you go to countrist that ranked above you from the bottom. If ur singaporen, go to Malaysia...got a length advantage di.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Haha I didn't know such data is available.

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

To find Singapore (unfortunately) sort decreasing length on erect length, we are near the, erm . . ."top".
You think it's actually accurate?
Old 12-06-2021, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

The Singapore entry seems to fit me perfectly.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 9
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post

I started masturbating when I was 12. So it does come with time but the bad news is as I grew older. My kidney and eyeballs and energy level isn't that great with tcm. I have about the length of a Samsung note 4 length. So choose your poison.

Be skilled with your tongue and finger. They are short but they are faster to make her cum. I just don't like to paint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1