The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chat Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementaryS View Post
What if the troll hangs around for years to come? What if he's one of the regular posters?! What if he's you?
Eventually the bridge will fall down and crush the troll
Old 07-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementaryS View Post
The worry here is that 'eventually' could mean 100 years. Eventually... maybe 99 years later.
I think the bridge just fell. Troll's not dead cos its like a cockroach.
Old 16-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wujit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*CHOKES IN RAGE* WHAT THE HELL?!?! Everyone in the chatroom can attest that YOU DeusEXMJ is the troublemaker! And you dare to finger-point ME and SANDUNES to the Boss? I never do anything wrong or irritating in the forum, you were the idiot going round irritating people with their nicknames or asking idiotic questions about whether guys were gay or have they been molested!!! Boss, I cross my heart twice over swear on my honour that i have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong here in the forum or in the chatroom. Do please go ahead and check the message logs! Let's see who's the cheeky liar here!
Old 16-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wujit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMJ View Post
You describing yourself GOOD SIR? Look who's the one hiding behind anonymity and being a hypocrite! You dare you ask me for my real ID, I straight come out tell you. YOU GOT GUTS?
Be thankful this is not the real world. In the real world, insulting other people's names, asking irrelevant questions about personal experiences of self-sodomisation, and harrassing guys about whether they have been molested or not before would at best end up with you being seen as a weirdo, or someone reporting you to the police for harassment, or worst still end up with you in hospital ICU for a week due to a suspicious car crash. Do not test my patience ElementaryS, do not test other brothers' patiences as well, your luck will run out one day, and when it does, you'd best pray hope for a swift and merciful retribution to take hold of you! You think you are the only one who can write big words? WELL I CAN. At least I cna back them up with solid muscle. CAN YOU?!?!

And Boss, if you think this has gone too far, by all means close this thread or block me. After all, according to our esteemed friend here, IT'S ALL VIRTUAL RIGHT? WHY SO @#$%ING SERIOUS?!?! *sticks middle finger up* I SCREW YOU, I SPIT ON YOU, I SHALL GET A TRANNY TO FUCK YOU!!!!!
You describing yourself GOOD SIR? Look who's the one hiding behind anonymity and being a hypocrite! You dare you ask me for my real ID, I straight come out tell you. YOU GOT GUTS?
Be thankful this is not the real world. In the real world, insulting other people's names, asking irrelevant questions about personal experiences of self-sodomisation, and harrassing guys about whether they have been molested or not before would at best end up with you being seen as a weirdo, or someone reporting you to the police for harassment, or worst still end up with you in hospital ICU for a week due to a suspicious car crash. Do not test my patience ElementaryS, do not test other brothers' patiences as well, your luck will run out one day, and when it does, you'd best pray hope for a swift and merciful retribution to take hold of you! You think you are the only one who can write big words? WELL I CAN. At least I cna back them up with solid muscle. CAN YOU?!?!

And Boss, if you think this has gone too far, by all means close this thread or block me. After all, according to our esteemed friend here, IT'S ALL VIRTUAL RIGHT? WHY SO @#$%ING SERIOUS?!?! *sticks middle finger up* I SCREW YOU, I SPIT ON YOU, I SHALL GET A TRANNY TO FUCK YOU!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1