The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 20
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Divorce proceedings involving a foreign bride

thanks ekemono for the links
btw "make cock sure she is nowhere to be found when the court serve the papers to her. "
if the the court serve the papers to her in vietnam and is nowhere to be found, doesnt it means that the divorce doesnt take place at all?
Old 21-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltoh View Post
if the the court serve the papers to her in vietnam and is nowhere to be found, doesnt it means that the divorce doesnt take place at all?
The purpose of serving the papers to her was that under the law, this lawsuit has to be rightfully communicated to her, so that it allows her to made an appeal if deem fit. However, it does mean if she has totally 'disappear", the divorce cannot be proceed. As long as your lawyer and you has made reasonable attempt to communicate to her thru the papers under the eyes of the law, even if she is really nowhere to be found, the attempt will be recognised and acknowledged.
However, if you read the FAQ from the site I posted, if the spouse cannot be contacted then the legal fee will be more expensive, and I assume your lawyer and the court needs to assume another set of procedures into it.

Btw, when I said make sure she is nowhere to be found, I was worried if eventually she is "found", will she spill the beans on you? the arranged marriage transcation.

Hope it helps

Retired Samster
Old 21-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually hor, TS is to be blame. Who tells him to go for fake marriage and now wants to get out of it, got trapped and start asking bros over here for advice.

Hope u learn from this mistake. Dont repeat the same thing again thinking that now there is a solution and you can do the same thing. WRONG. Quit before you get into serious trouble.
Old 22-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

FL Lover, in all fairness, I think TS deserves credit for even telling the TRUTH in the 1st place.
He coud have SAVED FACE and claim that he married the woman and after came out from hotel california, she disappeared.
But he did not, thus I will give him credit for that.
We all make mistakes we live to regret but by this post, it's quite obvious eh already damn Ai Wan liao....so just relak a little ya bro

TS, consult a lawyer, tell him the ENTIRE truth and let him make the law work for you to your advantage......

All the best and good luck!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 22-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
FL Lover, in all fairness, I think TS deserves credit for even telling the TRUTH in the 1st place.
He coud have SAVED FACE and claim that he married the woman and after came out from hotel california, she disappeared.
But he did not, thus I will give him credit for that.
We all make mistakes we live to regret but by this post, it's quite obvious eh already damn Ai Wan liao....so just relak a little ya bro

TS, consult a lawyer, tell him the ENTIRE truth and let him make the law work for you to your advantage......

All the best and good luck!
Hehehe. I take back my hash words from TS. Anyway hope TS learn from it and he is able to resolve it peacefully
Old 24-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xunyuan911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
what you have to do is to get a lawyer to do the divorce paper and tell the lawyer what had happen and they will do everything for you and submit to the family court and wait for the court to decide.
you dun have to worry about where she is as long as if she missing more the 3 year without you notice the court will give you the divorce asap
i had just finish my divorce paper and waiting for the courts to approve it ,mine oso a foreign bride from indonasia
good luck bro
Old 26-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Lover View Post
Actually hor, TS is to be blame. Who tells him to go for fake marriage and now wants to get out of it, got trapped and start asking bros over here for advice.

Hope u learn from this mistake. Dont repeat the same thing again thinking that now there is a solution and you can do the same thing. WRONG. Quit before you get into serious trouble.
of cos im to blame and becos i know that there will be bros here giving so here i am. to be honest im offended at the way u bring it (your first sentence) i appreciated advices given, and i already knew its my fault i dun need any more sarcasm. thanks.
Old 26-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

sorry fl lover, didnt read your latest post. i would not have wanted to do divorce if i did not have a gf whom i see that i would wana get married with. and im not a middle income man, imagine the amount i have to fork out cos the first few lawyers i went to quote me at least 6K for it.
Old 26-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sorry fl lover, didnt read your latest post. i would not have wanted to do divorce if i did not have a gf whom i see that i would wana get married with. and im not a middle income man, imagine the amount i have to fork out cos the first few lawyers i went to quote me at least 6K for it.
if you earn less that 15K last year, you can apply for some legal help.
Go back to my earlier post on Pro Bono services

Retired Samster
Old 27-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear all, i have seek most legal and friendly advices, but none work. let me describe briefly my situation.

I was married to this vietnam gal in 2005, whereby our friend witness our marriage. we did not stay together, did not have sex, did not go thru customary. only signing of marriage and vowing. however, in 2006, due to some circumstances, i was incarcerated and was released in 2008. she didnt came to visit me, neither did she write to me abt her whereabouts. after i was released, i looked for my witness in marriage but he told me she was nowhere to be found. i know her in singapore, and i do not have her vietnam address or contact no.

so what if i want to proceed with the divorce procedures, what can i do?
she is nowhere to be found, i have went to ICA, but they told me its not within their means. I went to the police, they told me the same thing.

please advise bros, thanks
My take .... get a divorce lawyer because there is a legal marriage. There are ways and means of divorcing even when the other party cannot be found. The court will not query into any "fake marriage" - where in the above account is there anything to say that the marriage was faked? The woman left, that is all.

Good luck, bro.
Old 29-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Joker74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro...

Don't know if this can help.
  1. Get her Vietnam local address first.
  2. Go to an lawyer and request for a divorce.
  3. Get the lawyer to apply to the court for the divorce stating that your wife run away during your absent. Lawyer to send register post of the divorce document to her Vietnam address. (To proof that she or her immediate family member have received the document)
  4. Get the lawyer to indicate in the document that by what date if she does not appeal to the court, the document will take immediate validity. Make should you also indicate that you do not have to pay any maintenance fee because she is the one who ran away.
Regards,
Joker74
Old 29-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker74 View Post
Hi Bro...

Don't know if this can help.
  1. Get her Vietnam local address first.
  2. Go to an lawyer and request for a divorce.
  3. Get the lawyer to apply to the court for the divorce stating that your wife run away during your absent. Lawyer to send register post of the divorce document to her Vietnam address. (To proof that she or her immediate family member have received the document)
  4. Get the lawyer to indicate in the document that by what date if she does not appeal to the court, the document will take immediate validity. Make should you also indicate that you do not have to pay any maintenance fee because she is the one who ran away.
Regards,
Joker74

Bro, I think bro TS will have problems with this one. Seems that he does not have her VN address when they went into the transaction.

Beware clones...
Old 29-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good to hear that you are going to settle down with the gal you love. No choice now. Just died died have to look for lawyers to settle the divorce. Tried to look around for other advice from lawyers before you commit the best option.

This is the best that I can help since I have not encountered such things. Why dont u try to seek helps from bros over here who had married foreign brides and in the end the brides run away. Seek how they divorce their wives. The procedure is the same if you do not take into the part abt the transaction thing.

Some bros might be able to help u in this part. But first, you have to let us know what info u have e.g. HER ADDRESS IN PRC LAND, CONTACT NUMBER (PRC HOME) etc. Then bros should be able to advice u on that.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

i do not have her address or her hse no. i dont even knw which state she stay. unless immigration willing to dig out the past record cos if i rmb correctly, she did put her address in the form application before when we do extension of her stay
Old 09-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just go see a lawyer and get it done. It is not an un-solvable problem.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1