The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Swallowing gal's cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy2 View Post
By the way I had almost 10 to 15 years of practise. I am a pussy lover, and I lick like a dog.

I just like to smell and lick pussy.

BB2
Bro BigBoy. I share same liking too. However, not as fortunate as u. U have 10-15 yrs of practice, I have around 30........times of practice only(last lick 15yrs ago), eventhough I'm married 18 yrs and not including 6 n half yrs of par tor. Cos gf/wife don't like. My memorable lick was a record of about half an hr non- stop with a ons. By the way, I like licking thick, bushy and messy bush. I like to plant my lips onto the labia and insert my tongue into the vaginal opening and vibrate.
By the way, I lick like a human being crave for a vaginal. I don't lick like a dog. Happy licking.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
crombie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

BB2
i think so far so good for you bro.

if like me kena ccb, i think you will retreat till next better taget!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Well just to share 1 experience which I will not forget.......

Used to have a FB in her late 20s now early 30s, she is one horny gal, and like to be painted. On our very first outing, I was busy licking up her pussy and I can tell that she was enjoying it....... Into about 10 minutes of painting her sweet pussy, she scream and keep telling me that she is cumming, I told her to give it to me and guess what, I got a face wash...... I was stunned for a while but continue licking her.

Later she told me that her ex-bf and current hubby do not paint her at all because she squits, and she loves being licked.

BB2
Old 04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
EMKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know there is so many same "kind" licker as i do...
taste the cunt juice... yumyum...
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Used to have a FB in her late 20s now early 30s, she is one horny gal, and like to be painted. On our very first outing, I was busy licking up her pussy and I can tell that she was enjoying it....... Into about 10 minutes of painting her sweet pussy, she scream and keep telling me that she is cumming, I told her to give it to me and guess what, I got a face wash...... I was stunned for a while but continue licking her.

Later she told me that her ex-bf and current hubby do not paint her at all because she squits, and she loves being licked.

BB2

nice story , cheers
Old 04-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Civil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

BB2
Interesting. Life can be so exciting.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by crombie View Post
actually, for me, its not consider drink.

as we do a tongue job for them, the girls will flow some pre cum and to me it taste 'siap siap'!

of course, for those girls who squirt, its a different story altogether. i got a very bad experience. just before i start doing, smell some pungent urine smell before doing! quickly change my mind and dont even dare to finger her!
It is because the gal didn't wash her chi chi after pissing. Next time get her to wash it or wash for her.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 16
Waxer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaxer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaxer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
By the way I had almost 10 to 15 years of practise. I am a pussy lover, and I lick like a dog.

BB2
Hi bro,

I must say that you are very lucky.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Wet_Towel is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

BB2
Wow, good thing stays in memory....Bad things too. I had a FB and her cb is really CCB....i just can't bring myself to lick her even how arouse I am...
Old 05-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
OldTrafford deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldTrafford deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's pretty arousing to lick her till she cums in my face...

I also kena face shower before.. cos sometimes she 'squirts' quite a lot.. hurhur..
Old 05-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

When i was dating my gf who is my wife now... when Gf time licking is like a MUST for everytime when we making love... but now.... my wife say.. DO IT N GET IN IT.... miss those days
Happy
Old 05-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionix View Post
can, who say cannot? taste like melted marshmallows. so now you that know. can go drink girl cum liao. go. no disease, but be careful, some bros drink until high and drunk.
haha..that's a gd one1

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 05-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Swallowing gal's cum

My friend says a gal's cum taste like 100 plus add salt
I have taste some....and they sure taste like what he says

Beside licking pussy, I will also lick their asshole and legs if I like them.....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 05-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
haha..that's a gd one1
be careful marsh mallow taste may be cos of yeast, hygenie issue may be a cause.

but scent of milky can be that the girl drinks lots of milk

good if the girls pussy is fresh and pinkish
Old 05-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Normally i will demand my girl to wash her pussy before painting and i prefer licking the labia part most. I've got a friend who kena food poisoning the next day after licking his gf's pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1