The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My female colleague is my boss fb ..... Office sleaZy

Get a PI to prove that she is having an affair (means photos) then can work something more favourable for the guy. And it must be very convincing she is having an affair. Not just pics of the two holding hands, going for movies together etc. That will go under unreasonable behaviour only. Then, she wins.
Old 24-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
zaricort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks nice, pls carry on.
Old 24-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Good start bro Raykwok, something different for a change on a sleazy workplace and also throwing in marriage and moral values....what a stunning combination

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykwok79 View Post
For the past 3 mths had a hell lots of fun and more shocking to know wat a fucking sleazy office I am in. Fuck the vow at marriage and moral values.

Thanks & Cheers
Old 24-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
alextay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, keep it up.
Old 24-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Good start bro Raykwok, something different for a change on a sleazy workplace and also throwing in marriage and moral values....what a stunning combination
Oh, pls do hurry, we're waiting to read the sleazy parts , cheers bros ...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 25-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

pardon me, is this thread meant to be a story you are just trying to vent "something" out from youtself
Old 25-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
Night.hawk is one of the Best!Night.hawk is one of the Best!Night.hawk is one of the Best!Night.hawk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
On the other side of the coin..... I oso know of one guy..... married with 3 young daughters in primary school whose wife is a secretary in a law firm...... he knows his wife is having an affair with her lawyer boss but he lan lan had to pretend he dunno anything...... all because of the fucking Womens Charter.
WTF? He knows his wife is having affair with her lawyer boss and cannot do anything because of the Women's Charter? Is that Women's Charter so biased against men until the women can blatantly have affairs and still get away with it?
Old 25-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
WuDian5pm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 25-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Eeemen, looks like a delay in continuing....hmm...must be that Bro Raykwok can't get back home fast enough to continue as he's probably being held up in his "sleazy" workplace by some certain sleazy activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Oh, pls do hurry, we're waiting to read the sleazy parts , cheers bros ...............

Thanks & Cheers
Old 25-04-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night.hawk View Post
WTF? He knows his wife is having affair with her lawyer boss and cannot do anything because of the Women's Charter? Is that Women's Charter so biased against men until the women can blatantly have affairs and still get away with it?
You are not a local, are you?

A woman can screw around outside with others and yet she can still claim for maintenance money from the cuckold hubby...... even worse if there are children from the marriage...... the poor guy has to leave the matrimonial home to the ex-wifey to raise the children..... and pay child maintenance too.

The Family Court do not take into consideration the causes for the breakup of the marriage as it considers it a separate issue when deciding on the custody or division of matrimonial assets.

So if you are not yet married...... dun be a fool and get trapped by the Womens Charter.

FUCK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!
Old 25-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

even if a man hired a PI and 100% confirmed his wife is having affair, it does not mean he does not need to split his HDB, CPF or pays maintenance fee.

Just that the judge probably give him a better share, like 60%.

However, if the wife claims that the husband cannot meet her sex demands, then it's another story. The man may need to pay more than 50%

Due to women's charter, if a wife is not in mood, but husband still forces on it, it's RAPE.

On the other hand, if the man does not want it, but wife wants, she can sue you that you're not doing the job as a husband.

Anyone who knows women's charter or sg law can tell you i'm stating the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmars View Post
Get a PI to prove that she is having an affair (means photos) then can work something more favourable for the guy. And it must be very convincing she is having an affair. Not just pics of the two holding hands, going for movies together etc. That will go under unreasonable behaviour only. Then, she wins.
Old 26-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never get married...
Old 26-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
ilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If I'm not wrong, wife cannot sue husband for rape in Singapore. But of course if the wife doesn't want it anymore, can get restraining order from court. Anybody can confirm?
Old 26-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
badboyzbleu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpan77 View Post
If I'm not wrong, wife cannot sue husband for rape in Singapore. But of course if the wife doesn't want it anymore, can get restraining order from court. Anybody can confirm?
can sue! who say cannot? but hard to proof.
Old 27-04-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpan77 View Post
Any woman can sue a man for rape even if he is her husband if she did not give consent to the act...... being married does not mean a man can screw his wife 24/7 ...... she has to agree to it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1