The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 16
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: Hooking up with married milf ex colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by soolame View Post
Better not to shit at the same place that you eat bro. Once emotions get involve, you'll be in for a whole lot of headache.
ex colleague doesn't mean shit where you eat since both are no longer working in the same office unless the circle of friends remain within the same industry but this is happening so openly these days already. that's why it has become FWB regardless of how you want to put it. lol...
Old 04-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

I’m quite sure mayy props are shitting multiple times and multiple shits in the office. Got to see how to play the game. Just a more mindful game to play
Old 04-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
People get banged by cars on the road too, so you dun cross the road your entire lifetime?
Hahaha, like your analogy.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SgKTVhunts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
What’s your take? Will u?
In a Dilemma! She's hot (bit ba ba type) but emotional so I'm afraid that she might end up being sticky.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
People get banged by cars on the road too, so you dun cross the road your entire lifetime?
When you get karma, meaning that you get it this life, or next ones or your children get it. Try if you dare? If You never get it, you wun complaint, becos you are not the victim. It is a matter of time the ripening of karma fruitation, you get your retribution sooner or later, it is different from crossing the road where you can simply avoid cars, whereas there is no escape for karma.

Married milf meaning to say she is with husband, dun becos you are a Dick, you come in between their marriage and affect their relationship! It takes a tiny affection to change and upset their relationship or if the husband find out to lead to divorce! Respect other people marriage, just as if how you want others to respect how you cherish your marriage and relationship. if you dun want third party to fuck your wife or girlfriend
There is a saying: Rather to destroy ten temples than to break up a marriage.
That is how bad the magnitude of the karma of causing marriage break up for the sake of your selfish enjoyment.

Your brain goes to your dick, brudder! I maybe an advocate for fake tyrst and adultery stories but i condemn real adultery that destroy marriage. I welcome you to refute me in constructive manners. I am no saint but a victim of karma and dun wish anyone follow same footsteps and get bad karma too. If you are no believer of karma, then go ahead be an asshole, dun complaint when karma bite you badly.

Last edited by Vanda; 05-11-2018 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgKTVhunts View Post
In a Dilemma! She's hot (bit ba ba type) but emotional so I'm afraid that she might end up being sticky.
Got to be careful if she’s emotional. Does she have more to lose than u?
Old 05-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgKTVhunts View Post
I advice you not to proceed anymore, you are creating a drift in others marriage
Old 05-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Hooking up with married milf ex colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsanea View Post
So will Lee, Ho and gang be getting their karmas?
It is a matter of time when their merits wear out and continue their nonsense.
Merit and luck is like a shield. When you are out or thinning of the shield of luck and merits. Karma debtors will rush in to like loansharks. In fact they are already losing public trust already. Karma

Last edited by Vanda; 05-11-2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Hooking up with married milf ex colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Hahaha, like your analogy.
You will like better on how i reply him back
Old 05-11-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential

recently i knew a married milf.
she complain to her husband seldom touch her and she find her lacking sexually.

we get along well and i knw i can up her easily but i am holding myself back bcos of married status. really hard to control bcos of the temptation to eat the forbidden fruit.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etonz View Post
recently i knew a married milf.
she complain to her husband seldom touch her and she find her lacking sexually.

we get along well and i knw i can up her easily but i am holding myself back bcos of married status. really hard to control bcos of the temptation to eat the forbidden fruit.
Respect for you bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1