The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloius View Post
Care to share stories?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 26-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mong Chin - Anyone up her before?

i wanna go up but she neber come down
Old 26-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 13
devil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Mong Chin - Anyone up her before?

I do Chin-Up every week
Old 26-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 17
urban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to all

What goes up, must come down. #gravity
Old 27-01-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
cheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice, she fl?
Old 30-10-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
cheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone realise her boobs become bigger and she trying to show more after she got preggy?
Old 31-10-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

https://www.tiktok.com/@mongabong?lang=en
Old 31-10-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Old 31-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Old 01-11-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Up her before. She damn good.

Too bad in the end she out of the business liao, settle down with some niced guy.

That niced guy maybe oso din know she give her CB to others. Maybe those kid is not from the guy.
Old 01-11-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Her boobs really growing. She is very disciplined girl. Always show her video on the work out.
Old 01-11-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 15
Suckmedry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuckmedry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuckmedry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post

Too bad in the end she out of the business liao, settle down with some niced guy.

That niced guy maybe oso din know she give her CB to others. Maybe those kid is not from the guy.
bro pls share story
Old 01-11-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckmedry View Post
bro pls share story
Bro at the time she was in smu. She got do some work for $$$. Then suddenly she stop or at least cannot book her anymore. I think she oso got use sugar dating app that time. I believe many people got up her before too.

Body very good. very young. wild in the bed. Oso she accept to do most things at the right price COF, CIM, etc.

I wonder if her current man know this past or not.

Story like this very common one la. Girl do many many bad bad and wild wild things. Then when want to settle down go find a good man who is clueless.

Her CB probably up by 100 men, and the good man don't know and think he is lucky. But by then the girl already had her fun and not as young, so she is not as enjoyable anymore but the good man oso don't know one la.

Anyway I am oso curious how the other bros found her. Is it through Mr Lim (I don't think he is working anymore. cannot reach anymore).
Old 01-11-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Jason, what was her rates?
Old 01-11-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post

wah bro you damn good man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1