The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Black Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: i have chlamydia or gonorrhea STD?

HIV tests now will not be accurate, try again at 3 mths.
Old 21-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Implusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertay View Post
I thought chlamydia or gonorrhea can also be contracted with just BBBJ? Doesn't necessarily mean RAW right?
That's right, they could be spread thru BBBJ as well.
Old 28-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ccb666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros

At the end of the day, i always notice that after i retract the foreskin and clean it, there is always some white substance on the foreskin and dick head, however the discharge doesnt seems to come from the penis head. Pls advice the possibilty. It been awhile but there are no other symptoms.
Old 29-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccb666 View Post
Hi Bros

At the end of the day, i always notice that after i retract the foreskin and clean it, there is always some white substance on the foreskin and dick head, however the discharge doesnt seems to come from the penis head. Pls advice the possibilty. It been awhile but there are no other symptoms.
Hey, doesnt mean no symtoms and u are safe. go checkup. better safe than sorrie.

i also gena the G thing. immediately 5 days after exposure of BBBJ. the doc even told me got pinhole in the condom. but after reading up, the G germs can also be found in the throat.

do not wash ur briefs together with the rest of ur family cos they might get infected thru there as well!

now my butt damn pain, becos the doc jab me there hope it's reallie thru that the condom got no pinholes. damn.
Old 30-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros

could be a dirty dick, accumulated urine or foul materials. But like boss sam says, if you have not been playing around, there is nothign to fear.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
petertay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros

If the white substance you're referring to looks like blotchy white bits, it's probably smegma, which is a white, creamy substance produced by your body to help lubricate the foreskin. This is just a natural lubricant produced by the male body. Still, iIf you don’t wash regularly, it can become unpleasant and smelly.
Local
Patricia (CyberOKT)
Euro
Mandy (INeedFLs), Eva (Euroclub)
Thai
Cookie, Celest, Olleh, Orie, Cassie sisters tarma, Estelle (Beauthaiful), Faith (Pierce), Nook, Wawa (D'Fantasy)
Old 30-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
Hey, doesnt mean no symtoms and u are safe. go checkup. better safe than sorrie.

i also gena the G thing. immediately 5 days after exposure of BBBJ. the doc even told me got pinhole in the condom. but after reading up, the G germs can also be found in the throat.
It's true that gonorrhea can spread through bareback blowjobs. It's actually quite common, many ppl have gotten it that way.
Old 31-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
bedtime-stories is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
It's true that gonorrhea can spread through bareback blowjobs. It's actually quite common, many ppl have gotten it that way.
nowadays loads of Std can pass through Bbbj ..seems its more n more comman..as in u pass to me i pass to her n she pass back to them..scary huh.. best is play safe..bring umbrella wherever u might be..dont catch in the rain else sure get sick..might not be today but sure will some day..
Old 01-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
Yeah, and my doctor said he rarely heard of it. I nearlie wanted to faint upon hearing that.

Guess I will go for another round of check after finishing my medication to make sure it's freaking gone from my life.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
Yeah, and my doctor said he rarely heard of it. I nearlie wanted to faint upon hearing that.
Your doctor is probably the nerdy kind who has never had a BBBJ in his life :-)
Old 02-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Babomatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlost View Post
my penis have non-stop white liquid discharge, so which STD do i have? can i go normal clinic to seek medication? how much does it cost? will the STD be cured completely or will it still hibernate in my body?

i have unprotected sex on 26/12/08 and 3/1/09 with the same girl....

Get urself tested at DSC, and I wish you well. Please remember to put on a safety cap at all times, remember!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Screening for Chlamydia / Gonorrhea

I have a question about screening for "Chlamydia & Gonorrhea".

Can bros here recommend me a place in Malaysia to get test? I have heard that This kind of test is like a smear test (insert something into the penis hole) done by doctor or male nurse.

I have also read from internet that blood test is not reliable, which I found it somehow true because my blood-test shows borderline. No symptoms (no discharge, no pain in urinating, no burning sensation while urinating) at all. I seldom have sexual experience with any girl and on other hand I am really scared.

Can somebody help?
Old 07-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
Clyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is the brand of the condom that you mention that you get in HK?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1