The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Has anyone met with FL and turns out that is someone you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Did she told yr sis after that?

That's super super funny sia. Imagine this: she told his sister, your bro looked for prostitute, that's foul and illegal. And his sister surprised replied : huh? Really? My brother ? How could he do such a dirty and immoral thing? I am gonna scold him to hell. But. How do you know that? And she said: bcoz I am the whore, oh I am sorry. I mean, I am the prostitute he bonked, his cock got a small mole on the head, left. It smells quite ok, jus some same scent I can smell from you, I guess it's because you are siblings.
Old 29-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 12
botakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud of

Met with with a FL from locanto. Turn up to be a friends that i've lost contact for 4 years. From a hour session to whole night with some alcohol too. BEST experience ever. But sadly that she went oversea and I never get her contact *Facepalm*
Old 29-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakkkk View Post
Met with with a FL from locanto. Turn up to be a friends that i've lost contact for 4 years. From a hour session to whole night with some alcohol too. BEST experience ever. But sadly that she went oversea and I never get her contact *Facepalm*
Prospect to bonk : Europe , Latina , Africa
Old 29-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 12
botakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud of

Currently I'm exploring Asia first uh ! Not quite a fan of Caucasian
Old 01-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!

More than a decade ago, call the chat line. Picked a girl up. happened to be my sis in law,s nieci don't quite like her dad so fuck her hard that night.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
asiatic73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Has anyone met with FL and turns out that is someone you know?

FL turns out to be my new neighbour.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
tiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah... would be interesting to meet people like colleagues or friends etc in such circumstances. For me, none so far... But many a time I book an FL, then during meet up, turned out it’s a recycled FL from another agent... does that count? Ha ha...
Old 06-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiatic73 View Post
FL turns out to be my new neighbour.
Like that also so next time easy to contact.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm met Charlene the FL who it turns out is someone I know from the modelling/events scene. I know who she is even though I don’t know her personally then.

But we do now. Does that count ? Haha

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has anyone met with FL and turns out that is someone you know?r

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
More than a decade ago, call the chat line. Picked a girl up. happened to be my sis in law,s nieci don't quite like her dad so fuck her hard that night.
Fucked both sis & sis-in-law?
From the same family tree or production plant....
Old 08-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuhxued View Post
Wah... would be interesting to meet people like colleagues or friends etc in such circumstances. For me, none so far... But many a time I book an FL, then during meet up, turned out it’s a recycled FL from another agent... does that count? Ha ha...
These happened to me frequently in sg scene.
FL just re-packaged with new agency/name/photos,etc.

换汤不换药
Old 11-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arianna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

met my step mother .................. didnt pay reject fee.....
Old 12-11-2017, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

my bestie's gf, awkard? yes but always find her hot and dreaming of fucking her. she needed $ and keep this secret away from her bf which is my bestie. shes was in her lingerie when she opened the door. i knew i had to do it, one man's meat is another's poison. throughout the first session she keep reminding me to zip my mouth not to tell my bestie abt it. i told her, u don't say, i don't say how he knows?
Old 12-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I an referring to sammybabes Angelina.
She retired last yr....
she is great!

hope she will return
Old 12-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Happier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about the FL is your ex-girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyboy771z View Post
Its my fantasy that I go for FL and turns out it is my chio bu fren in sec sch or poly, or could be some other friends I know. Has this happen to anyone before? Did you continue to do it or politely reject and never talk to each other? How is the feeling of bonking a fl friend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1